All Comments on 'Teachers Pet Ch. 02'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
Love it

As I’ve said many times before, you do write the best deranged, controlling, non con of anyone around.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Aw shucks

@Masterfuljim

=^.^= You always say the sweetest things! Flattered as always! I enjoyed writing it. Really helps clear the brain out for more fucked up stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice continuation

Whew! It’s great NOT to be disappointed with chapter 2! I’m looking forward to her punishment... and orgasms :)))

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Speaking of idiotic.

If you have a problem, feel free ro message me, but dont hide like a coward behind anonymous.

WELL, first off, Vincent is 18, as with all my characters engaged in any sexual acts. Obviously with his art skills, beginners class IS strange concept. Think about it. perhaps he's taking it for the teacher, not the class itself....I never said he was honor student, just smart and devious, as with most my bad guys. I implied he owned the cops, but really i never stated it. He is just related to one and allie draws her own conclusions. I must have forgotten the disclaimer, I will endeavor to remember that for the pansies. Not your flavor, that's fine. Didn't write it for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don’t get people like anon

They’d criticize eveything but all the while they’re the very first to comment after every chapter release. Been stalking the writer’s profile for a new story to nitpick eh? If I didn’t like a storyline, I certainly wouldn’t waste my time reading every chapter till the end then wasting my time again just to comment how horrible I found it. Obviously it doesn’t stop at that: they’ll wait even months for the next chapter and do it all over again.

That said... next chapter pleaseeeeee! I’m sure anon is secretly wishing for the same thing haha. You’ll see, he won’t stop reading it no matter how bad he thinks the story is.

Soooo I somehow hoped that Allie got to escape then she’ll be eventually found by Vincent... but maybe in the future eh? Who knows. That would mean stretching the story to a lot more chapters... something I’ll be happy for :)))

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Agreed

Well I deleted the very first nasty comment, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same anon. But I have enough fans that it doesn't actually offend me anymore. Who knows what the future holds for Allie! I'm fan of multiple escape attempts, how else can u wear them down? That taste of freedom, however brief, just to realize your not going anywhere. Not really. Well, i better get to writing ta ta for now

SaxworthySaxworthyalmost 5 years ago
Love your stories

I've been on this site for a while now and finally made an account. I was sad to see a nasty comment on here but you can't win them all I suppose. There are some nasty people on here that just want to criticize every little thing.

I think the story is lovely. I am still a bit more invested in Stranded haha. But it's nice to have two chapters to read at the same time.

Keep doing you and I can't wait!

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 4 years ago
Interesting

I do hope that they end up together on a true bdsm love. Idk I just have a thing for darkromance

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 4 years agoAuthor
Dark romance

Then you've come to the right place. I write twisted dark romance the most. I'm finishing up stranded, but I plan to return to this story line.

Midnight_spriteMidnight_spriteover 3 years ago

And I thought my version of dark romance is dark. I see dark but no romance here. Just a case of a psychopath getting his way. Your stories are certainly dark. Slap me silly for wanting to read them. What the heck is wrong with me?! Why am I so fascinated by your tales when I hate the male protagonist so much? To answer this I actually went to read up on human psychology. Nerdy much? Anyways, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Something lighter

This was a welcome break from your other stories. I needed something less grim and this was just the right combination of dark and romance (?) oh please, do mix more of the latter here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
488 Followers
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Teachers Pet Previous Part
Teachers Pet Series Info

SIMILAR Stories