Teachers Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I got to go; I think I may have left my stove on."

"Did you still want to speak with an officer?"

"Um No...never mind, it wasn't that important. Just a question about property law, but I'll come back another time." She pulled away from Vincent and turned to leave.

"I'll see you later, Ms. S." Her feet moved quickly, but she barely felt them. Everything was numb, yet somehow, she made it back to her car. She dropped her keys several times before finally managing to unlock and open it. There was no mistaking his threat, and Allie considered leaving. She had friends back in the city she could stay with. She could sell the house, get a new job at a different school. He wouldn't follow her, would he? There was no way for him to know where her friends lived. Except maybe from your stolen SIM card. Which did have all her contacts saved on it. She could never forgive herself if something happened to them. Maybe start a new life, there was enough of her inheritance left, she could take a cruise, or maybe visit a foreign country. Sniffling and furiously wiping her eyes, she drove home, fighting the urge to step on the gas. Last thing she needed was a ticket.

How much time was she going to have before he came after her? Grab the main essentials., the suitcase is in the closet, the passport is in the safe. Everything else could be bought when she got to her destination. Luck was on her side, she hit all green lights. She felt a spark of hope ignite when the driveway was empty. He would have had to have left almost right after her and sped, but she had no doubt he could do such. Allie rushed into the house, grabbing the items she'd spent the last ten minutes reciting inside her head. She threw in her toothbrush, some underwear, socks, a few outfits, she didn't spend time choosing, she threw in what was comfortable and kept going; until she opened her safe. It was utterly empty.

"Your grandmother's birthdate, it was a little too obvious if I'm being honest. Were you planning on going somewhere in particular, Ms. S?" His voice was flat, devoid of emotion as he stepped into the bedroom doorway.

"Does my answer even matter?" she asked softly as hope drained from her body. Was it possible he was smarter, or intuitive?

"Amuse me."

"Nowhere in particular, just as far away from here as I can get," she confessed.

"I'm wounded. Do you think I was going to sit by and allow that to happen? You broke your promise Allie."

"I-I know." It wasn't as if she could deny it.

"What did you tell him?"

"Nothing, I swear!"

Allie let out a yelp as he suddenly yanked her head back, pressing the tip of a knife against her jugular.

"I want to be very clear with you because this is the absolute last time, I am going to say it. I have enjoyed our time together, there is a lot more I have planned for you; but I can always find something new to play with. If I so much as think you have said something, I will not hesitate to bleed you out right here on this bedroom floor."

"I didn't say anything, I promise. I was going to, but you got there before I got the chance," she confessed.

"You will be rewarded for your honesty. Let there never be lies between us. I know you didn't say anything, why do you think you're still alive? It wasn't a coincidence I showed up there today, it was merely perfect timing. Do you think I don't know your every movement? That I'm not keeping track of your comings and goings? I knew you were heading straight home the moment you pulled away from me. I told you, you belong to me. Now, you say it.

"Vincent, please." Her voice cracked as he pressed the blade further.

"I belong to you," she whispered, and the blade abruptly disappeared.

"That's right, you do belong to me until I decide to release you. Have I released you?"

"No." She didn't bother to try and hide the crack in her voice, it didn't matter.

"You know, I was very upset when I found you pacing outside the police station, furious really. After all that I have done for you and you're trying to put me away?" he sounded truly puzzled by this fact. Done for her? Had she heard him correctly? Just what exactly was it he believed he had done for her? She wanted to scream, to cry but all she could seem to do is sit there.

"I knew something was up the moment you didn't show up for school, I thought we came to an understanding last night. I didn't want to do this, but it seems I'm left with little choice." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He opened his texts and what she saw didn't make any sense. It was her number, but it couldn't have been her. She had never even had Vincent's phone number. There were dozens of messages between them, started on the night this had all began. He had created an entire narrative of their forbidden love.

"You say such nice things to me," he teased as he opened the gallery next. There were photos of them together she was asleep, but he was looking up, smiling into the camera.

"How!?" She had gotten a new sim card, there was no way he could use it, right?

"That's my secret, just know I am watching everything you do. I watched you pace outside the station, so I know you've made some progress, but you need to drop that last bit of resistance if this is going to work between us." Us? There was no us, he was delusional if he thought otherwise.

"Now, how should I punish you? The staples didn't seem to be enough, although I'm hesitant to do further damage until you are healed..." he talked aloud but it was mostly to himself. Then she heard his evil snicker and she trembled at the thought of what his twisted little mind had come up with.

"It's going to be a long day, Teach."