All Comments on 'Teachers Pet Ch. 04'

by Kinkykille76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great part!

Your imagination is great and it's a good idea to involve women: the humiliation can go deeper, with him looking like a gay slut in front of women, and god knows how much a woman can be talkative with her friends!

Could be an idea to involve close female friends (not the stereotypical blond horny bitch, but just normal friends).

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Truly disturbing

So when is the next installment cumming out? I know not very punny. BDSM has gone very wrong here, there should be more spirit in the male student character, it's kind of sad just seeing him take it. Actually, all the characters should be more three dimensional. The only characters that seem to have a true presence is Mr. Black and the female student, although more fleshing out of their characters would definitely help the story along. Overall, it is a very promising story, just give us more to sink our teeth into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very rich

but i agree with the previous comment. the story needs more in depth commentary from the character, it seems like he just submits without any negative thoughts, which is weird for someone in this situation. but i like where this story is headed! keep up the good work. can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You should make on next chapter

that he founds in love with a guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the fuk...

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777almost 12 years ago
The best

This is scary, we think exactly alike! What a lucky young man he is to have his ass used and abused so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

where are the police when you need them? jeez

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Girl angle

You're being pretty rough on this guy, but the gangfucking was a good idea. Still want to know what these guys look like. If it's going to be this rough then leaven it by making them all beautiful and fuckable. Maybe the girls and he can get together and work a few events. I can see them hiring themselves as a group act for clubs and private parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very nice story, please continue adding chapters.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777almost 8 years ago
More love

I love this series, please add more, and more, and more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous