Teacher's Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexy teacher returns the favor to Paul.
2.1k words
4.11
11.7k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrtch1951
wrtch1951
60 Followers

It had been 5 weeks since Paul Baxter had surprised his girlfriend Lacy with a weekend of fucking by him and his friend Lincoln. Now he was examining his feelings for Lacy. When Lacy first moved in, he was attracted to her hair, the sex, the way she dressed, the sex, her magnificent tits, and of course, the sex. No other woman had ever turned him on like Lacy. Paul now realized it was more than just the sex. He loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Three weeks later they were married. Lacy continued to be a conservative teacher during the day, and a sexual wildcat at night.

One Saturday morning Lacy took Paul into the bedroom. She told him to remove his clothes and get in bed. Paul's 9-inch dick immediately began to get hard.

Paul asked "What do you have in mind Mrs. Baxter?" Lacy reminded him that he had promised to 'obey' when reciting his wedding vows. Paul climbed into bed and laid down with his dick standing up like a flagpole. In the meantime, Lacy took off her robe. Paul was still astounded that her huge tits could be so firm without a bra.

Lacy excused herself and left the bedroom. In a few minutes she was back with four zip ties. While Paul watched, she used the ties to bind his ankles and wrists to the bedposts. Paul tried to move his arms and legs but found that he was helpless. It was an odd feeling and his dick immediately drooped. He said "What's going on?

Lacy smiled and said "A few weeks ago you gave me a wonderful surprise. You and your friend Franklin fucked, sucked and fingered me to dozens of orgasms. Your goal was to see how many times the two of you could make me cum in a weekend. This weekend I have a little different surprise for you. I'm going to stroke your cock. I'm going to suck your cock. I'm going to fuck your cock endlessly. The one thing I won't do is let your cock cum. We're going to see how much pleasure you can take without cumming."

With that Lacy buried Paul's face in her tits. His dick immediately hardened. Lacy grabbed it and started to slowly stroke it. She said in her little girl voice "Let's see.. first we need to get you much harder. I think I'll use both hands." She held the base of his cock firmly in her left hand while she twisted the head with her right hand. It was like she was trying to unscrew the head from the shaft. After about three minutes she looked at Paul's face. "Oh my! You're starting to perspire and your eyes seem to be rolling back into your head. I think I'll pick up the pace." With that she put both hands on the shaft and started pumping faster.

Paul was groaning loudly now. He started saying "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Lacy sensed that he was getting close. The precum was already flowing from his dick. She abruptly let go of his prick and said "Now you seem hard enough." She put her hand back on his dick and pulled on it 5 or 6 times. She let go. After waiting about thirty seconds she grabbed it and gave it a few more strokes. She continued that way for about five minutes which kept Paul as hard as steel. Lacy had the uncanny ability to know when Kevin was close to cumming. She could tell by his facial expressions and body language. She knew that at this point 5 or 6 strokes at a time were too much for Paul. She cut the pattern down to 3 strokes at a time. Even so, Paul was groaning. After a while she cut it down to one stroke at a time. She noticed that she'd been stoking him for about 30 minutes. She let go of his cock. She leaned over and buried her tongue in his mouth. Paul just about went wild. Lacy sat up and said "That's enough for now. I'll be back in 10 minutes "

When she came back, she saw that Paul was still obscenely hard. She said "Pauly, it looks like you missed me. With that she bent over and swallowed Paul's dick down to the root. Lacy was an incredible cocksucker. She seemed to have been born without a gag reflex. She spit out his dick and said "Gee Pauly, your cock is as hard now as it was when I was jacking you off. But it needs to get harder. She started to slowly deep throat him. His cock would go down her throat and then she'd pull back. Before swallowing it again, she'd swirl her tongue around the head. After a couple of minutes of this slow blow job she stopped. She said "Oh my, your eyes are bugging out and you're practically growling. I think I'll pick up the pace." She started to piston his dick in and out of her throat while squeezing his balls. After a few minutes, she again knew he was close. She stopped the blowjob and said "Now you seem hard enough." She went back down and used her mouth exactly as she had her hand, going in and out with his dick 5 times and then spitting it out. Paul groaned and Lacy said "Oooooh, you like that. I'll have to be extra careful." She waited about 30 seconds before giving 5 more strokes with her mouth. After about 15 minutes she cut the mouth strokes to three at a time, and in another 5 minutes she realized he could only take one swallow at a time. Paul was in agony and cried out "Please let me cum!" Lacy continued the single strokes and said "We're just getting started. When she sensed he was about to blow, she stood up and said "Don't go anywhere."

Lacy gave Paul about 15 minutes to cool down before returning to the room. Even after 15 minutes, his poor dick was still rock hard. She looked at him and said "Now we're really going to have some fun." She climbed on top of him and sunk his giant pecker all the way in her pussy. This time both Paul and Lacy groaned. Lacy started fucking herself with his cock. She started out slowly, and fucked herself with his big dick for about 5 minutes. His cock was the hardest she'd ever felt. She stopped and said "Pauly, your cock is as hard as it was when I was sucking you, but you need to get harder." She started moving again, using slow deep strokes, practically pulling completely off his dick before smashing down the entire 9 inches of his tool. After ten minutes of the slow fucking she said "You're having trouble breathing and you look like you're about to have a stroke. I think I'll pick up the pace." She began moving her ass up and down as fast as she could, making sure to rotate her hips on the downstroke. After a few minutes she sensed Paul was again close to cumming so she stopped. She said "Now you seem hard enough." In truth she had never felt his dick, or anyone else's so hard. She started the fucking again, but only 5 strokes at a time. After the five strokes she'd leave his big cock buried in her pussy but was careful not to move. After 30 seconds or so she'd give him 5 more strokes. While she was resting, she asked Paul "How does this feel?" Or "Do you think I'm sexy?" Or "How do you like my tits?" Or anything else she could think of to drive him crazy. She also used her little girl voice because she knew that always got him going. After about 30 minutes of torture she had to cut back to three strokes at a time, then down to a single stroke. Paul was pleading to be allowed to cum. He was nearly insane with lust. When Lacy realized he was about to cum, she got off him and left the room saying "See you soon."

By this time Lacy had been torturing Paul for about 4 hours. When she came back to the bedroom, Paul said "You've teased me with your hands, your mouth, and your wonderful pussy. Can I please cum now?

Lacy said "Oh no...this has just been the first round." She walked over to the bed and restarted the whole process by stroking his cock.

After two more complete cycles of pumping, sucking and fucking, Lacy had been working on Paul's cock for about 12 hours. She'd discovered that it was important to keep him hydrated because of the tremendous amount of precum that had been flowing out of his dick. He was in exquisite misery. When Lacy came back to the room, Paul moaned "Round 4?"

Lacy said "No. The three rounds of pumping, sucking and fucking complete Part 1. Now we begin Part 2."

Paul got a concerned look on his face and asked "What do you mean?"

Lacy answered "well...I tied you up and we tested how long your gorgeous dick could be stroked by hands, mouth and cunt without cumming."

"And??"

"And now you're still tied up. After twelve hours of working you over, I'm now going to use my hands, mouth and pussy to see how many times I can make you cum."

With that she sat down and grabbed his dick and started stroking. Within 20 seconds he let loose with a tremendous load. He moaned "ohhhhh shiiiit".

"Whoa, big boy. Don't waste all your cum in one shot. That's one."

She bent over and took his still hard cock in her mouth and swallowed it all the way. After 5 strokes he came again. This time he threw back his head and screamed "Thank you! Thank you!"

"That's two."

She climbed on his enormous dick and started to ride. It took a little longer but within 2 minutes he shot a huge load in her pussy. Paul moaned "Holy shit, you sexy slut."

"That's three."

Paul recovered a little and said "The twelve hours of teasing were torture, but the three orgasms in less than 5 minutes made it all worthwhile. Please cut the ties, they're starting to be uncomfortable."

Lacy looked at him and said "Oh no, we're far from finished. See you in10."

When Lacy came back, she started the whole cycle again. Paul only took about 6 minutes to cum from the handjob, but the blow job took around 15 minutes. When Lacy stuffed his dick in her hot pussy it took merely 3 minutes for Paul to cum, but it was starting to get painful.

As Lacy started to leave the room, Paul said "I think my balls are drained. I've cum six times. Can you let me go?"

"Are you kidding? It only took 3 minutes for my pussy to milk a load from you dick."

Lacy walked out and waited half an hour before returning. She wanted to give Paul a little more recovery time. She said "I thought about it. For the rest of the exercise, no more handjobs or blowjobs. I want you to cum fast and cum often. The best way for that to happen is to use my cunt."

She climbed on Paul's still steel hard cock and started riding. After 5 minutes Paul came again.

"Seven."

This time it was more uncomfortable. Lacy was insatiable. She was determined to milk Paul to the limit. She spun around, facing Paul's feet. His dick was so long that she was able to keep fucking while squeezing his balls.

"Eight."

"Lacy please stop! It hurts!"

"Wimp, you're still as hard as a rock!"

Eight minutes later "Nine."

By this time Paul was begging Lacy to stop.

Lacy laughed. "First you beg me to let you cum. Now you're begging me to stop making you cum. Make up your mind."

"Lacy, Lacy. I love your body so much that I can't help but be hard, even if my balls are empty."

In truth, 12 hours of teasing Paul had made Lacy indescribably horny. She needed to fuck, fuck, fuck. "One more. Just one more. I can't get enough of your dick."

She continued to ride Paul like a woman possessed. Finally after 10 minutes...

"Ten!!"

Lacy climbed off of Paul with a shy smile. Amazingly his dick was still as hard as ever. As she cut the restraints Paul said "Man, I'm going to have to think long and hard about how to match this for you."

wrtch1951
wrtch1951
60 Followers