Teacher's Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul Return the Favor.
2.1k words
3.98
9.2k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrtch1951
wrtch1951
60 Followers

It had been about six weeks since Lacy had surprised Paul with a visit from her sexy sister Georgina. Before the visit Paul had promised to go four weeks without cumming. By the time of the surprise visit, Paul was loaded with cum and was nearly wild with the need for relief. Georgina solved that problem by fucking Paul almost nonstop for two days. By the time she left, Paul's balls were drained. He couldn't have been more thankful to Lacy for the wonderful surprise.

Paul thought that it would be fun to return the favor and give Lacy a special gift. He arranged to borrow a cabin in the woods owned by his friend Franklin. Franklin was a personal trainer at Paul's fitness club. Paul first met Franklin when he hired him for personal fitness training, but over the years the two had become great friends. Needless to say, Franklin was a tremendous physical specimen. He stood about 6' 2" tall with a muscular body. His skin was dark and glistening and he was extremely handsome.

On Wednesday Paul said to Lacy "I can't thank you enough for the wonderful gift you gave me a few weeks ago. Your sister is almost as sexy as you, and she really knows how to work a man. I'd like to do something special for you in return. I've arranged to use Franklin's cabin this weekend. We can leave on Friday after work and spend the whole weekend fucking."

Lacy got a silly grin on her face and said "I'd love that Pauly. I can't wait for your big dick. I'll pack light since I plan to keep you in bed all weekend."

On Friday evening they had a pleasant drive to the cabin. Paul was extremely excited for what was about to happen there.

When they arrived, Paul suggested that they have a glass of wine. Paul proposed a toast. "May we always be able to make each other happy and fulfill all of our needs."

With that he lifted Lacy up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her in the bed and slowly helped her remove her blouse. As always, he got a raging hardon as soon as he saw her naked tits. He started sucking on them while Lacy took off her yoga pants. Lacy practically ripped off Paul's sweat pants and started slowly pumping his hard dick. Lacy said "Pauly, your dick is already hard as a rock, but I'm going to work it until it's like a bar of steel.

Paul groaned while Lacy pumped his 9 inch cock with both hands. As usual, he quickly became lost in the sensations.

After about a minute he couldn't wait any longer. "I need to fuck you now." He soon was burying his rock hard cock in Lacy's dripping pussy while she started moaning. Within minutes he was balls deep in her and started giving her long, slow strokes.

Over the next several minutes, he gradually picked up the speed of his strokes. Lacy was shouting "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Her back was tensed, and she was thrashing around wildly. Paul redoubled her efforts and Lacy responded with a powerful orgasm.

While Lacy was still incoherent, the bedroom door opened. In walked Franklin. He was naked and was carrying a small chalkboard. He sat in a chair opposite the bed. When Lacy came down from the orgasm, she saw Franklin. He said, "Hi Lacy, I'm Part 2 of your gift."

Paul said, "One good turn deserves another. You gave me Georgina, and I'm giving you Franklin. Our plan is to see how many times we can make you cum this weekend. I know that once we get you going, you're likely to cum every few minutes. We want to give you the hottest weekend of your life. I can usually only make you cum about three or four times in a weekend because your hot body makes me cum too quickly and too often. After I cum three or four times, I'm done"

Franklin took over the narrative. "Our plan is to 'tag team' you. Paul will fuck you until he's about to cum and will pull out. I'll take over and pound your pussy until I'm ready to cum. I'll stop and Paul will fill your cunt again. To keep things interesting, we'll alternate between fucking you, fingering you, and eating your pussy. At no time will we let your pussy rest."

Paul said "Every time you cum we'll put a hash mark on this blackboard. We don't plan to stop when you cum. We'll keep pounding away to get you to the next orgasm. By taking turns, we should be able to avoid cumming ourselves, but can keep racking up your orgasms. We'll stop every six hours for a one hour break and then start again. How does this sound to you?"

Lacy put the end of her finger in her mouth. In her little girl voice, she asked "You're both going to finger me?

"Yes."

And you're both going to eat my pussy?"

"Yup"

"And you're both going to fuck and fuck and fuck my steaming pussy?"

"Definitely."

"What are we waiting for?"

"Great!" said Paul. "Franklin, put one hash mark on the board for the orgasm Lacy just enjoyed."

With that Franklin stood up and walked to the bed. He devoured Lacy with his eyes. "God Lacy, Paul told me you were hot, but this is ridiculous. I've never wanted to fuck someone so badly in my life." He reached down and started rubbing her sensitive nipples with the palms of his hands, making Lacy arch her back and start to purr. He said "Kev and I are going to have to switch places constantly to keep from cumming."

For her part, Lacy couldn't take her eyes off of Franklin's dick. It was long and fat and resembled a cop's night stick. She said "I thought Pauly was hung with his 9 inch dick, but your cock is truly a monster."

Franklin said "Yes, black men are blessed. My member is 11 inches when soft. I've never measured it hard because rulers are only 12 inches long."

Lacy grabbed his dick and pulled Lincoln on top of her. "Fuck me please. Fuck me."

Her pussy was creaming so much that Lincoln was able to bury half his cock in one plunge. He started fucking her with long powerful strokes. Within about a minute he was balls deep. He said "Damn Lacy, most women can't take my whole cock. Your pussy is like a dream.

Lacy shouted "Shut up and fuck. I need to cum!"

Franklin started fucking fast and deep. He was rapidly losing himself in the feeling of her pussy. He didn't want to cum, so he thought about his work, his car, his house. Anything but Lacy's steaming pussy. He was quickly rewarded when Lacy had her second orgasm of the night. It was followed in less than a minute by number three.

The clenching of her pussy nearly drove him over the edge, so he pulled his dick out and said to Paul, "Your turn."

Paul was in trouble. He was still incredibly turned on from his first turn, and from watching Franklin work over his girlfriend. He knew if he stuck his dick in Lacy's hot pussy he'd cum almost immediately. Instead he sat down and started fingering her. Lacy gasped and said "oooooh, my clit is so sensitive..." Paul worked away at the large nub. It was the first time he'd fingered her and he suddenly realized that her clit was huge. It was so big that he now understood that as he was fucking her, his dick was rubbing her clit. That was why she had so many orgasms.

Within a couple of minutes Lacy arched her back and screamed through #4. Paul didn't even slow down. He kept rubbing and in less than two minutes was rewarded with orgasm #5. Lacy was in ecstasy. When Paul still didn't slow down, she reached over and grabbed his dick. She pumped slowly but steadily. Paul had to really concentrate to avoid cumming. He picked up the pace until Lacy exploded into #6. At that point Paul jumped up and said to Franklin "You're up."

Franklin was in no condition to fuck Lacy. His dick was throbbing and oozing precum. He laid down with his head between her legs and started to eat her pussy. Franklin was an expert, and alternated between licking and gently nibbling her oversized clit. It only took 90 seconds to bring Lacy to orgasm #7. He tried to continue the cunt licking, but suddenly Lacy, with unexpected strength, pushed Franklin away. She grabbed him and turned him on his back. She laid on top of him in the 69 position and said "Two can play this game." While Franklin got back to the pussy eating, Lacy began to swallow his huge weapon. She started slowly, just sucking the head. She kept taking more of his dick and was soon deep throating him with her nose in his pubes. As she reached #7, it was too much for Franklin. He pumped a massive load down Lacy's throat. He jumped out of bed and said to Paul, "I'm sorry man. She's just too fucking hot."

"Definitely. Don't worry about it. You'll get hard again. Lacy could make an 85 year old man in a nursing home cum at least three times." Franklin suspected Paul was right because his dick was still harder than it had ever been before.

By now, Paul thought that he was safe getting back to fucking. He planted his cock in Lacy's pussy and got back to work. Lacy was in such a state that she was cumming more and more quickly. Within minutes she had fired off orgasms 8, 9 and 10. Paul continued the pounding, but when Lacy's pussy clenched on his dick during #11 Paul exploded, filling her pussy with his cum. He looked at Lacy and Franklin sheepishly and said "Maybe we'd better take a break."

They paused for wine and dinner. Lacy was in heaven. "I can't believe I came 11 times."

Paul smiled at her and said "We're just getting started."

Over the next hours, they continued to fuck and suck. The planned 6-hour intervals never actually worked out. No matter how careful the guys were, when Lacy got them going they couldn't spend anywhere near six hours in or around her pussy without cumming. By Saturday afternoon each of the men had emptied load after load in her welcoming pussy and Lacy had drained both men's balls.

Somewhere along the way they stopped counting her dozens of orgasms.

The fuck fest ended on a high note. Lacy was riding Lincoln's big cock. She was wild with desire, bouncing up and down and taking his dick balls deep. Lincoln was squeezing her nipples making her moan. Paul came up from behind. Lacy was so into the fucking that she didn't notice Paul until he started pushing his oversized dick into her ass. Lacy tightened up and said "I've never been fucked in the ass before, I don't know if I can take it."

Paul said "you've never been fucked nonstop by two men before either, but look how much you've enjoyed it." With that, he gave a strong push and his dick went about an inch into her ass. It took about 10 minutes, but he managed to bury his dick balls deep. He and Franklin soon got into a rhythm with one pushing in while the other pulled out. Soon after, Lacy was screaming "Oh my god, I can't stop cumming! I can't stop cumming!" Finally, the sexy vixen pushed both men over the edge. They filled both holes with the last of their cum.

As they were packing up to leave Lincoln pulled Paul off to the side. "I'm really sorry man. I know you were hoping to have Lacy well fucked all weekend, but she got me under her spell. By this morning I couldn't seem to fuck her without cumming. If you ever need someone to fuck her again, I'm your guy. You're a lucky man."

"Don't I know it."

Driving home, Paul and Lacy we're exhausted. Lacy napped while Paul drove, thinking about his great life with Lacy. He also thought about how Lacy had surprised him with Georgina, and he had thrilled her with Franklin. He couldn't help but wonder what Lacy had in store for him next.

wrtch1951
wrtch1951
60 Followers