All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 05'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl8 months ago

I tell you what, it's been a long 8-9 days waiting for the next chapter to be released, I've definitely been waiting with bated breath. I have to say that Chapter 4 is still by far my favourite (so far), it did feel like abit of a sudden jump though, from where the story left off in Chapter 4 (with Helena and Diane wrapped up together on the sofa, and then to suddenly be going up the stairs - however Helena blacking out makes sense).

It would be even better if your chapters were longer, you're an amazing author and you're certainly reeling us all in with your story so far.

I do hope they both get together and that Diane is going to look after Helena, clearly she's abused her position thus far (and I know you've commented to say that it's going to be 10,000% dark, but that Helena will be happy, but lost). I can't wait to see where this goes next. 'In real life', I'd have to say that Diane' behaviours would be absolutely abhorrent and unacceptable; however in the world of Literotica, I am enjoying your work. I know in previous chapters, she tenderly referred to Helena as 'kitten', so I hope she does treat her well and look after her. I feel that this is going to get darker though as you've said, as Diane is clearly controlling Helena with alcohol; I do hope that doesn't cause any permanent damage to her / her health.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

mrwriterfromdmrwriterfromd8 months ago

Once again I can't sing the praises of this story highly enough.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wonder what plans Diane had for Helena before this story takes place, if any. With that flashback we see she was already making efforts to humiliate and undermine Helena, and that was purely out of her own amusement or whatever, not out of a defense tactic like she does on this night. If Helena hadn't discovered the fraud, would Diane have ever tried to add Helena to her little groupie club?

Also when Helena says she'll miss Diane, Diane seems 'taken aback'. I wonder what that was? Was it fake? Surprise that she hadn't already convinced Helena to let it go? Shock that Helena was that attached to her? Something else or a mix? Maybe I am misreading or looking into it too much but Diane seems to kind of change strategies after that. Less motherly/teacherly and more romantic. Taking Helena to the guest room vs inviting her to her bed, although maybe she successfully lied to me about that one lol.

I felt Helena's heart flutter when Diane said 'love'. Poor girl 😭

Love this story so much! Wish chapters were longer but I saw your other comment and I get it, I hope shorter chapters helps with stress

PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

I found this chapter a little hard to keep up with, not as good as the others especially the last chapter. This has been a very good story and you are telling it beautifully hope you continue to let us see Helena slow slide to the darker side of life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES