Teaching Computer to a Boomer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry... We can still fix that..."

She slid her hand down to his crotch, caressing his softened manhood. Her lips locked together with his in a gentle, passionate kiss. Unlike the playful, though aggressive, kiss they had shared earlier, this was nothing but a wordless expression of love. Their tongues danced across each other's, as they wrapped their arms around the other's nude body. Harshika felt Anand stiffening again, as she touched him. She gingerly stroked his shaft, running her fingertips up his length, until he had finally hardened completely. Only once Anand's erection had returned, did Harshika finally break the kiss, untangle herself from his grasp, and lie on her back in front of him.

Anand could only stare, his mouth agape, at the beauty that was his girlfriend. Harshika kept her legs squeezed together, hiding much of her womanhood from view. She folded her hands behind her head, leaving her beautifully plump breasts on display for her lover. Her stiff, chocolate-brown nipples topped the soft mounds, standing firm in the cool night air. Starlight glistened off of her sweat-dotted skin, giving her an almost ethereal appearance as she lay there, doe-eyed, and silently begging for Anand to take her.

Harshika slowly, slowly spread her legs, gradually opening her thighs wide enough to give Anand a good look at what she was offering up to him. Her plump, mature pussy was wet with arousal, flushed pinkish-red, and dripping with her nectar. Her delicate pink petals were shining with her wetness, ready to accept her lover's sex. Her face took on a slight red hue as she bared herself, though it was more from arousal than shame or embarrassment. Admittedly, though, Harshika was still a bit shy when it came to this sort of thing. She was thankful that she had Anand to take charge when it came down to it.

"You're gorgeous," Anand whispered, his voice a barely audible, awed whisper.

"Quit flattering me," Harshika replied, blushing harder. "It's not like this is the first time you've seen me like this..."

"No," Anand admitted. "But you're still just as beautiful, as you were then..."

Harshika turned her face, her cheeks a bright red.

"Such a charmer," she giggled, shooting a quick glance up toward her lover.

Anand knelt between Harshika's legs. His manhood came to rest atop her pussy, sitting snugly between her soft, warm petals. He didn't penetrate her yet, though. He was content to wait, for the time being. Instead, he leaned down, cupped one of Harshika's plump, soft breasts in his hand, and locked lips with her again. She moaned in response, caressing his face, as he kissed her and kneaded her bosom all the while.

Anand's fingers tweaked Harshika's nipple, making her gasp and shiver as her sensitive, stiff nub was teased. Gentle twists and pinches made her twitch and whimper as, slowly but surely, tiny little jolts of pleasure began building into genuine, burning arousal. Her whimpers turned to moans, and her jittery, reflexive movements slowed into rhythmic undulations of her entire body. She started grinding herself against Anand, rubbing her womanhood up and down his shaft, trying to coax him into sliding inside. He was patient, though, and managed to resist taking her right then and there.

"You're going to have to wait," Anand teased softly, before planting a kiss on Harshika's cheek.

"I'm not sure I can for much longer," Harshika replied, stroking Anand's facial hair. "I need you..."

"I'll make it worth your while," Anand assured her.

He nuzzled Harshika, rubbing his nose against hers. She giggled, drawing back from his ticklish goatee. Anand chased her down for another kiss, though, and soon enough, she melted into the gesture, wrapping her arms around his back and pulling him in for a tight, warm embrace. She could feel his shaft gliding along her slit, soaking in her arousal and rubbing her swollen, pink clitoris. She broke the kiss, stared him in the eyes, and breathed a simple, potent confession, one she had voiced to him countless times before, yet somehow, had not lost any of its meaning or impact.

"I love you."

Anand waited only until he finished giving Harshika one more brief kiss before replying.

"I love you, too, Harshu," he breathed softly.

He reached between the two of them, and pulling his hips backward, placed his hand on Harshika's sex. He could feel her warmth. It radiated from her folds, joined by slick wetness and gentle, reflexive twitches. He brushed the tips of his fingers against her clit, causing her to gasp quietly as he teased her. At the same time, he lined himself up with her opening, pressing the tip of his manhood against her pussy and applying only the slightest bit of pressure; just enough to let her know he was ready.

"I want you inside me," Harshika begged, rolling her hips into Anand. "I need you! Please..."

Anand shushed Harshika, gently stroking her pussy, as he slowly, painstakingly pushed his hips forward. His girlfriend leaned her head back, moaning openly at the sensation of being gradually stretched by Anand's probing tip. He withdrew his hand after giving her clit one last, gentle tweak, sending a shiver up her spine. Finally, with one smooth, firm thrust, he penetrated her, sliding his member inside all the way down to the base.

"OH, Anand!" Harshika gasped sharply, her mouth hanging open in a wide O-shape. She gripped her lover tightly, wrapping her legs around his rear and pulling him as deep inside of her as she could get him. He stayed put, for what, to Harshika, felt like forever; not moving his hips at all, as his girlfriend writhed beneath him, desperate for him to begin.

Anand moaned, biting his lip, as Harshika's inner walls flexed and squeezed around his intruding cock. She was still just as tight as the first time they had had sex in her office. After giving himself a few moments to adjust to the sensation, he started drawing back. He gasped at the drag of his shaft against Harshika's womanhood, barely able to hold himself together as warm, beautiful pleasure washed over his body.

"You're so tight, Harshik--" he gasped, staring into his girlfriend's eyes. "You feel so good inside..."

"I'm so glad I can make you feel good," Harshika breathed in response, her voice shaky with arousal. "Now make me feel good..."

Anand obliged her request with pleasure. He started thrusting, gently rocking his hips back and forth, sliding his manhood in and out of his girlfriend's tight, wet pussy. Harshika squeaked and gasped in response to Anand's movements, rolling her hips in rhythm with his strokes. The lovers' hips snapped together, moving back and forth in tandem, as they picked up each other's pace.

Harshika felt like she could melt into the waves. Her vision was filled with stars, both those in the night sky above, and those dancing across her eyes from the ecstasy her body was awash in. Her head was spinning with pleasure. Anand's big, wonderful cock dragged along her inner walls, filling her body with a fantastic surge of heat and pleasure with each thrust. It was almost too much for her to bear each time he pulled back, so she kept her legs locked firmly behind him, stubbornly tugging him back inside, each time he primed himself for another thrust.

"Oh," Anand moaned. "I'm... almost--"

"I'm so lucky," Harshika interrupted, weak and seemingly delirious from lust. "Such a wonderful man... Aaahhh... Such a wonderful lover..."

She tightened her grip on her lover, pulling him in as close and tight as she could.

"Inside me," Harshika begged desperately. "I want you to cum inside me... Oh! Please!"

Anand leaned in for another kiss, one that would not be broken, until both he and his girlfriend had finished. They were both on the verge, but the feeling of their tongues mingling in each other's mouth, locking together in a warm, wet embrace; was more than either of them could take. Anand thrusted faster and harder, pumping with all he could give, as Harshika shivered and squirmed beneath him. He could feel her toes curling into his lower bac,k as her grip on him tightened. She was just as close as he was, and he could barely hold back at that moment.

With three more hard, powerful thrusts, Anand sent himself and his girlfriend tumbling over the edge, spiraling together into an intense, drawn-out climax. They moaned into each other, gasping for breath, each grasping for support against the other, as Anand bottomed out inside Harshika.

With a groan, Anand came, shooting his load inside his girlfriend. Harshika gasped, as the first hot, thick rope erupted into her deepest reaches; she shuddered uncontrollably, as the sensation sent her past her limit. She came with Anand, her womanhood flexing powerfully, rhythmically around his throbbing cock, milking it as it spewed fresh, potent sperm into her womb. She moaned and whimpered, desperately grinding against Anand as he did the same, rutting into her and squirting every last drop of semen deep inside of her. They stayed locked together well after they had come down from their shared climax, basking in the afterglow for minutes on end; until, finally, Harshika gently pushed her lover away, prompting him to roll off of her and onto the towel beneath them.

"Was... Was it... good?" Anand asked, breathlessly.

Harshika replied by giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and snuggling up next to him. She held him tightly with one arm around his waist, her other hand pressed firmly against her freshly filled womanhood, keeping her lover's load from spilling out.

"It's so warm inside me," Harshika whispered. "That was... wonderful! Being filled... claimed... by you..."

Anand blushed.

"I love you so much, my darling," Harshika continued, nuzzling her cheek into Anand's chest.

"I love you, too, Harshu," Anand replied, stroking his girlfriend's hair.

"Can we stay like this for a bit longer?" Harshika asked, softly. "I like looking at the stars with you..."

Anand nodded. He didn't want this moment to end. Lying there with Harshika, watching her watch the sky and the surf, was a moment he could cherish forever. He smiled warmly at his girlfriend, sighing contentedly, as she rested her head on his chest and finally pulled her hand from between her legs, letting his love run out from inside of her. They were both sweaty and sticky from making love under the stars, but neither dared to move, not wanting to ruin such a perfect moment. Before long, drowsiness got the better of the couple, and they fell asleep in each other's arms, lulled into sleep under the twinkling, diamond-studded sky by the gentle, rhythmic crashing of little waves on the nearby shore.

12