Teaching Daddy Compassion Pt. 01

Story Info
Sequel to 'Teaching Daughter Caution'. Read that first.
1.6k words
3.98
5.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

When we got home from the sex shop, my daughter Jan ran to her bedroom with tears streaming from her eyes. I'd embarrassed her a lot, but I thought it was funny and not that big of a deal. I worked on a few projects in the garage until supper time.

My wife Emily and I ate in the dining room as usual, but Jan stayed in her room. We had a rule about no bad news or arguments during meals. When we finished eating, Emily said, "I've never seen Jan so upset. I calmed her down a little, but we need to make some big changes! You should be ashamed of yourself, terrorizing a young lady like that!"

"I only..."

Emily shouted, "You made her so ashamed and afraid she might never go on a date again!"

"I... I'm sorry."

"You need to be a lot more than sorry! You might have ruined her love life forever! Do you want grandkids some day?"

I shrugged. "Well, yeah..."

"She's only 18. Do you want her to be afraid of you and hate you the rest of her life?"

"Of course not! I love her."

"Then you better show it! You're not just going to say you're sorry. Tonight, you'll do anything she and I tell you, no matter how embarrassing. Show her how much you'll put up with, so she'll know that you understand. If you won't, I'm going to leave you. I'm serious! You'll do it, or I'm calling a divorce lawyer on Monday!"

"I... I didn't know it was that serious. I'm sorry, I really am." The look on my wife's face told me that wasn't good enough. I added, "Okay, I'll do whatever it takes. Anything you two want."

"Good. Take off all your clothes." I stood and started walking toward the stairs. She asked, "Where do you think you're going?"

"To undress in the bedroom."

"No, no, no! Strip and sit on the sofa."

"Uh... okay." I undressed, then covered my crotch with my hands as I bashfully sat on the couch.

She called out, "Jan! Come down here!"

I complained, "But she'll see me!"

My wife grinned evilly. "That's the idea."

Jan stared at me and asked, "Mom, why is Dad naked?" I saw her cheeks slowly turning pink and felt my own flushing with shame.

"I know him saying he's sorry won't make it up to you, not even close. We're going to make him feel the way you did, so he understands. What did he do, and how did it make you feel?"

My daughter complained, "He showed me all kinds of porn and sex toys, and talked about sex a lot. I was so embarrassed! And... and worse yet, um... I got turned on, which was even more embarrassing! It was horrible!"

I deeply regretted my actions, when I saw tears at the corners of my daughter's eyes.

My wife asked, "Your Dad got you hot in public?" She shook her head scornfully. "Take out your phone and get pictures of him naked, so he knows how it feels."

My formerly sweet and innocent child started taking pictures! I objected, "But, but..."

Emily ordered, "Yup, show her that, too. Stand and put your hands on your head, then turn around, nice and slow." I did as commanded, and felt I was starting to die a little from the overwhelming shame.

She made it even worse by asking Jan, "Doesn't he have a shriveled little cock?"

"Uh, yeah Mom. The ones in porn are so much longer."

"It gets bigger when he's excited, but sometimes he needs help. Have him take a Viagra in the upstairs bathroom."

"Dad needs dick pills?"

I tried to defend myself. "I don't NEED them, they're for extra fun."

My wife tattled on me. "You think the two minutes you can give me without them is enough to be FUN?" She scoffed and ordered, "Give him a pill, then take him to your room and dress him in your clothes; panties, a bra, skirt, whatever you want. Even the naughty clothes you think you're hiding under your bed."

Jan was quite angry. "You snooped in my room, Mom?"

"He did, and he told me about it. I think fishnet stockings and high heels would look good on him, don't you? Maybe even mesh panties, too"

Jan grinned from ear to ear but said, "I wear size eight. There's no way my shoes will fit him."

"Then we'll go to a shoe store. Hurry up. Get him hard and dressed, so I can make up his face."

I was shocked and astounded. "Makeup! High heels!"

Emily scowled as she grabbed one of my nipples under the bra. "You'll do it, right? So that I don't leave you?"

"I... I... okay."

-

After a pill, and ten minutes digging through Jan's closet with an involuntary hard-on, I led her downstairs. My wife stroked my thigh through black fishnet stockings, then lifted the front of 'my' light green miniskirt. She asked, "Why is he commando underneath?" She held my stiff dick and showed it to our daughter, shaming me further.

"All my panties are too small, and I only had one bra big enough." She lifted the white t-shirt I wore, revealing a black bra stuffed with rolled-up socks. The outline of it was obvious through the nearly translucent shirt.

I was even more embarrassed when my wife told me, "Then we'll need to visit a lingerie shop, too. Sit down. She'll do your lipstick, while I work on the lashes and eye shadow." They touched my dick a few times as they did, making it even worse.

When they were done, I looked in a mirror and saw an unconvincing and ugly 'woman'. My wife added the finishing touch, by putting a long blonde wig on me. I thought it clashed with my dark whiskers and sideburns.

My daughter took her car keys from a wall hook, but her mother said, "We'll take the convertible, I'll drive. Sit in back with him and feel his penis through the skirt. If it softens, give it a few strokes to wake it up again. Just don't make him cum."

Mercifully, she drove onto the expressway, so we could shop out of town and hopefully nobody I knew would see me. The severe downside was that for half an hour, every few minutes my child aroused and humiliated me by stroking my snake. It got worse when Emily shouted over the noise of the wind, "You can taste it, if you want. Just don't let him finish."

Jan licked the head half a dozen times with an evil look in her eyes, then whispered to me, "I like it, but that's enough for now." She returned to slowly stroking it occasionally, giving me the worst case of blueballs I'd ever heard of. We were going a little below the speed limit, and dozens of people in passing cars and trucks saw me in makeup and women's clothing, with Jan slowly jerking my cock! A burly male passenger in a semi-truck licked his lips and blew me a kiss! I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing!

Unfortunately, my wife could. At the lingerie shop, she had Jan and I go into a dressing room. I heard her whisper to our daughter, "Stand behind him and jerk it until he pops. Try and get all of it on the mirror."

I tried to object, "But, but Emily..."

"Unless you want a divorce, DO IT!"

Jan reached around and slowly masturbated me, as my wife watched our reflections in the mirror. She gradually increased the pace, as she told me about how she had felt in the sex shop.

"I was so ashamed I wanted to die, but a lot of things at the porn place were exciting. I wanted to try some dildos and find out what sex feels like." She gave my dick a dozen rapid strokes, then slowed down when I was getting close. "The pictures on the porn movies were hot, too. Especially the ones with a guy or girl licking nipples or pussies." She gave me maybe twenty faster strokes, not quite enough to set me off, before she paused.

"I think I like guys AND girls, Dad. Does that excite you? Does it get you hot?" Her next stroke took at least ten seconds, pulling the skin to the head of my rod SO SLOWLY, then moving it back.

"Would you like to watch me make love to my boyfriend? Or maybe a woman?" She greatly increased the pace and asked, "Or would you like to FUCK your little girl? Do you wanna plow your daughter's virginal little pussy with this big dick, like a disgusting creep of a father would?"

After having an erection for over an hour, I couldn't resist any longer! Finally, I erupted, spraying long sticky strands of white onto the mirror. "AH! UNGH! Sorry! Sorry! I can't help it!"

Jan had gained a little confidence and instructed, "Take a sock from your bra and wipe it up." I did as she said. "Good, now smell it." She pushed it toward my face, and I felt my stomach turn. "Here, use it as perfume." She sniffed it herself, then smeared it on my neck!

"Mmmm! Very sexy, Dad. Now let's pick some panties for you. How about some filmy sheer white ones, and a black crotchless pair? And you'll want some red ones, for when you're on your period."

"PERIOD!"

"You said anything! It won't hurt. Much." She snickered menacingly. "Hurry up and get panties in your size. We still need to get shoes and groceries."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers