Teaching Each Other a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Two, Daddy, thank you, Daddy." His hand travelled up and down her cheeks, caressing them. After the two swats, it felt nice, but she knew it was only temporary.

His hand left her bottom, and she tensed up, expecting the impact. She waited, but nothing came; she relaxed for a moment, and started to ask "Da-" when she was cut off by three quick blows in succession, alternating between her cheeks. Thwack whack whack! "Ouch! Umm... three, four, and five, thank you, Daddy!"

A hand reached out, and stroked her hair. She purred, and pressed against it. Blows six through ten came next, and she counted all of those; six and seven were fast and close together, and eight was very hard - much harder than before. If she hadn't been warmed up, she didn't think she could have taken it. Nine and ten were much softer, but by number ten her bottom was feeling pretty tender.

He paused for a moment, and leaned down. There was a single tear rolling down her cheek from the intensity. I'm not going to cry! I'm a big girl, she thought. I can handle this! At least, I think I can...

"I think we'll do two more swats and wrap this part up, little one." She gulped, and nodded. "I'm sorry, Daddy. My bum can take it! I promise."

He laughed. "I didn't say anything about your bottom, princess. Based on how red it is, I think it's had enough. Now roll over, sweetness."

Confused, she rolled over, and blinked as her eyes adjusted to the sunlight from the open window - but then she immediately regretted rolling over, as her bum was burning hot, and rubbing up against the blankets was making it worse. She moaned in discomfort and her legs squirmed.

His hand trailed down to her pussy, and he pushed a finger between her damp folds. "You don't seem too upset, not here at least," he smirked. He stroked her clit and lips, and dipped inside a few times.

She could hear how squishy it sounded. God, that sounds so lewd... is that really my pussy? Oh man, that feels good. He kept at it for a bit, bringing her close, but not close enough to cum.

"Naughty girls get to cum, too, but first they have to work off their punishment. Now spread those slutty legs of yours." She froze, realizing what was about to happen. They had talked about doing this, but hadn't tried it yet.

"Come now, you didn't have a problem spreading yourself for me in the park, did you?" He continued fondling her pussy. It was increasingly difficult to concentrate. "I said," with a little more steel in his voice, "spread your fucking legs."

She swallowed, took a deep breath, and started to spread her legs, and then paused. "Daddy, yellow," she squeaked.

In an instant, his harsh demeanor melted away, and he leaned down on the bed beside her. "Sorry, babe. Too much?"

His voice is totally different. So weird! "Yeah, I think so. Maybe just one swat, and make it gentle?" she said.

"Of course, and we don't have to do that if you don't want to. It's up to you." He ran his hand up and down her side reassuringly.

"No, I'm okay with just one. I was a very naughty girl, after all," she said sweetly, smiling up at him.

He grinned, leaned down, and kissed her deeply. Pulling back, he gave her a quick peck on the forehead, and stood up. His mean-guy persona was back as quickly as it left.

"I've decided we have better things to do than waste too much time here, so you'll be pleased to know I've decided to only swat that dripping cunt once." He paused, as if waiting for a reaction, and then arched his eyebrow when it didn't come.

Oh shit, she thought. "That's very kind of you, thank you, Daddy," she rushed out.

"Now spread those goddamn legs, princess," he said. Her legs shot apart about as fast as they could. He nodded in appreciation, both at her compliance and the sight of her exposed for him.

"Close those pretty eyes of yours, now. It's best if you don't feel it coming." Right now I feel like something is getting close to coming, she laughed to herself as she shut her eyes.

A few seconds passed, then a few more. She heard occasional movement, and a stray finger or two would brush against her clothed breasts (He's beat my ass but I'm still covered in a shirt, somehow? Weird, she laughed to herself), her tummy, her thighs, and her arms. She could feel the cool air from the window blowing onto her bare pussy; it felt divine.

Finally, after a few more seconds, she felt his hand connect - not nearly as hard as on her bum, but definitely enough to make her smart. She gasped out loud.

"Oh shit," she yelped as she jumped a bit in response.

"Number?" he reminded her. "Oops! Sorry - eleven, Daddy! And thank you, Daddy!" That actually felt not bad, she thought. Not a regular thing, but I could get used to that sometimes.

"Now that IS a good girl," he said, beaming down at her. Time for your reward." His fingers snaked between her thighs, and started caressing her folds again. She squirmed, as the area was even more sensitive than before, but she certainly wasn't about to complain - it felt pretty good, of course.

His hands gently but rapidly rubbed her clit, while his other hand reached up and stroked her hair. She purred, luxuriating in the comparatively-better treatment than she was getting just a few minutes ago.

His fingers eventually drifted down to penetrate her, just one at first, but then a second. He went slowly at first, just sliding them in and out while he caressed her hair; eventually he sped up a little, and finally his middle and ring finger were stroking in and out of her and curling up to hit her g-spot.

She felt herself coming closer and closer to an orgasm, like a thrumming pulse between her legs that kept building up, threatening to overwhelm her. Oh my god, yes, she thought, or perhaps said it outloud - she wasn't fully sure at this point.

"That's it, sweetness. Let me make you feel good," he said in a low voice, throbbing with his own, obvious desire.

"Oh my god, oh my god... unnnhh!" Her face scrunched up, and her brow furrowed. She leaned in a bit with her head, and she felt her whole body tense up, not quite there, but so, so close.

"That's it. Feel my fingers inside you, babygirl. Feel me fingering my sweet girl," he breathed.

That was enough for her - she clenched one more time and finally released, wave after wave of pleasure riding through her body like aftershocks.

"Good girl, that's my good girl" he said soothingly, as her orgasm created and faded away slowly, with what felt like waves of warmth radiating throughout her body.

Suddenly, with a jolt, the soreness in her bottom came back, and she moaned a bit in discomfort. He could tell what was wrong, and rolled her over.

"Stay there, little one," he ordered in a surprisingly soft voice for a man who just finished using her body so aggressively. He came back in a second with some baby lotion, and squirted a generous dollop into his hands. He rubbed them together to warm it up, and then slowly and gently spread it around her bottom. It stung a little, but not entirely unpleasantly.

"Angel, you should see your bottom, it's beet red! My poor baby." He kept gently rubbing it in, and then switched to massaging her bum. I wonder what it looks like. I've never seen it like that before.

"Can.. can I see? Take a picture and send it to me, ok?" Did I just ask him to take a nude of my spanked ass, with me restrained on his bed? Damn, I guess I did. He took a few from different angles, and then paused as he messaged them to her.

"You look adorable, princess. They'll make for a lovely new profile picture, if you're so inclined," he chuckled. She rolled her eyes.

"Ready to come out of those restraints?" he asked. "Yes, please," she said. He unwrapped the tape (it looked like electrical tape, but wasn't sticky to anything but itself, oddly enough). Weird. I kind of want to try this on him, next, she thought to herself. She sat up, and stretched her arms out to get rid of the stiffness from holding them in one position for so long; as she did, he slid into bed beside her and laid down, motioning for her to come cuddle up with him. She curled in with him (on her side - her bum was still very warm) and rested her head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close.

"I'm so proud of you, angel," he murmured into her head, following it with a kiss.

"What, for getting my ass beat? Yes, this was definitely the hard part of today. You lucky old perv." She snuggled into his chest even closer.

He laughed. "No, although I'm also very impressed with that, too. I meant I was proud of you for using your safeword when you needed to. I was about to check in with you because you looked a little uncomfortable, but this was better - I like seeing you exercise your limits and boundaries."

Why do I feel so pleased about this? So annoying. Well, whatever. "Shut up and snuggle me, Old Man."

He held her even tighter. "You got it, kiddo." Her hand played idly with his chest, and snuck up and under his shirt. Huh, all of that and he never did get to cum. Her hand dipped slowly down his chest, over his stomach, and travelled over his cock, still hard in his shorts. She popped the button on his shorts, and looked up at him. "Please, Daddy," she whispered. "Will you make love to me, now?"

He smiled down at her. "Anything for you, princess. Anything," and pulled her in for a kiss. It was a good thing they had nowhere to be, because their lesson plan for each other clearly needed to continue all afternoon.


12