Teaching Hubby's Mistress Ch. 05

Story Info
Teaching Hubby's Mistress, chapter 5.
1.4k words
4.11
16.2k
16

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers

I'd been the family's nanny four days. Like Mrs. Anderson had said, I grabbed Jerry's tablet when everybody was away from home. I looked up the instructions on a website, and copied his internet history to my phone. I put the tablet back and smiled, knowing I'd done something right. I'd watch the videos and see what he really liked, so I'd finally be able to sleep with him! It would make my boss Mrs. Anderson happy, and I'd get some sex!

I was very surprised when I watched some of Jerry's porn favorites that night. All the videos had nearly naked women in high heels ordering people to do things. I thought it was really hot when a girl would stand over somebody sitting on the floor and tell them to lick her pussy, kiss her shoes, or lick her toes! The pushy one or 'mistress' was always a woman, but some of the ones they ordered around were women too. I masturbated as I imagined pulling Jerry's short dark hair and making him lick me. I finished quick, then imagined how it would feel to make him watch while his wife sucked my boobs. I went off like never had before!

I worked for them, though. There was no way that would ever happen. If I tried telling Jerry what to do I'd probably get fired!

I wondered what it would be like if Mrs. Anderson stood over me and pulled my hair, like in a lot of the videos. I didn't think I'd like it. If Jerry ordered me around like that it might be okay, but I thought I'd much rather do it to him.

I looked at the clock and realized I forgot to do the laundry. It was already 9pm, but if I didn't do it Mrs. Anderson might be mad. I sighed and got dressed, then took care of it before I went back to bed.

-

Two weeks after Chloe started, I stopped at the antique shop on Tuesday afternoon. Instead of going overboard with a dozen roses, I brought Emily a single pink carnation. We flirted a little and discussed the Aubrey-Maturin book series, which the movie Master and Commander was based on. I loved it and had read the whole twenty-book series twice, but she was only on book eleven.

I asked her, "How do you make a pirate furious?"

"How?"

"Take away the 'P'."

"Pirate... Irate! Hahahaha!" We chuckled and she asked, "Why don't sailors like travelling on twisty roads?"

"Why?"

"S'curvy!"

I laughed at her equally terrible joke and looked in her eyes. "Emily, I like you quite a lot, and I'd enjoy spending even more time with you. However, you deserve honesty. I need to let you know, I'm married."

"I'm not, and I don't want to be any time soon. Would you like to have lunch with me Saturday? How does a picnic on the beach sound?"

"That would be lovely. Pick you up at noon?"

"Sure." She rested her hand on mine and kissed my cheek before I left. I felt a bit guilty, but terribly aroused.

Days later at our picnic we kissed a few times, then once more when I dropped her off at home. I was right, she loved riding in the Ferrari.

-

I'd called in sick to work, since I was so upset this morning. I'd hired Chloe over two weeks ago. My husband had been so inspired by her arousing beauty that on her first day he'd made love to me in the shower! It was wonderful! In the last two weeks, he'd only let me kiss him a few times. He'd even skipped our usual Tuesday lovemaking sessions. He'd taken his tablet into the bathroom and stayed in there a long time. He must have jerked off before he showered and fell asleep instead. I was sad, but also terribly horny.

He hadn't fallen for Chloe either. I wouldn't mind so much if he started sleeping with her. She was beautiful, but I knew he would never run off with a girl so simple. She took care of my son and the house, but I knew she wasn't capable of anything more complicated. I was annoyed that with the face and body of a beauty contest winner, she couldn't even seduce a 40-year-old man! I was glad she'd left to visit her mother this morning.

I heard a loud and annoying noise that still made me smile. Our gardener Antonio was starting to mow the lawn! I threw on a swimsuit and walked to the backyard with a towel over my shoulder, as if I was going for a swim. I smiled and motioned for him to shut off the mower. I noticed him staring at my legs a moment as I walked toward him. I liked his thick moustache and brawny shoulders.

"Good morning, Antonio. I was thinking of making some changes. Could you get rid of that row of shrubs and plant rose bushes there instead? And there are some low branches that get in the way. Could you trim the trees?"

"Of course, Senora! Whatever you want!" He smiled at me.

I rested a hand on his shoulder. "Call me Rochelle. Just charge the roses to our account. Thanks."

"Si, Rochelle. De nada!" I could see from the reflection in a window he was smiling and staring at my butt as I walked away.

I went up to my bedroom as he started mowing again. I closed the curtains most of the way and watched him work. I got a quick breakfast while he left to get the roses and returned. He started digging and I saw sweat glisten on his neck and muscular arms. I was quite happy when he pulled off his shirt and dug topless. I had a strong urge and started rubbing myself as I watched him. I rationalized, 'If Gerald can jerk off, why can't I take care of myself too?' By the time Antonio had most of the roses planted, I exploded with my first orgasm in over a week. It gave me some pleasant relief, but I wanted a man.

-

Last night I found a porn video so great I watched it in the bathroom four times. A tall blonde woman held a very long cigarette holder in her left hand and a man's hair in her right. She was standing with her back to the wall as he knelt between her feet. I thought it was terribly arousing to see him follow her orders as he licked her thighs and fingered her pussy. It was the first time in ages that I'd cum twice in one night.

In the morning, my phone rang as I was pulling into the museum parking lot. I stopped in my usual spot and answered. "Hello."

"Hi. Sorry, I was calling Rochelle Anderson."

"This is her husband Gerald. I must have grabbed her phone by mistake."

"Oh. I just wanted to know where she put the French 2 tests from Monday. I was going to hand them back. Since the grades are in the system, it can wait. Sorry to bother you."

"No problem. Have a nice day."

I was annoyed I had the wrong phone but didn't want to drive all the way home and back. I figured since Rochelle usually turned her phone off while she was teaching and I rarely got calls from anybody but family, I'd just switch phones with her later.

I went to the bathroom at lunch time and sat in a stall. I was bored and started looking through my wife's phone. I was astounded! I found a video of Chloe naked and masturbating! I muted it quickly and watched a few moments. It was very arousing, but still a little upsetting. I could tell she was very embarrassed and didn't want to do it. I felt a little guilty, but emailed a copy to myself then deleted the email from Rochelle's phone. I'd watch it in full later.

-

When I noticed Gerald's phone was on the nightstand instead of mine, I thought of calling to tell him about the mix-up. I decided to do some snooping first. In his calendar I saw my husband had been leaving the museum at three instead of five on Tuesdays and some Thursdays. On those days he'd set two-hour appointments with 'Emily'. Last Saturday there was one for 'Museum Admin Meeting -- beach - Emily'. He had told me he was going to a meeting at the museum. He lied to me!

I was deeply shocked and felt like vomiting when I saw an appointment a little over a week in the future, on a Saturday and Sunday. 'Maritime Archaeology Conference + Emily'. He'd also booked TWO round-trip flights to San Francisco!

Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers