All Comments on 'Teaching Hubby's Mistress Ch. 05'

by Limnophile

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

was there actually a story here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Please stop

You are a very talented writer who I think has “lost “ there way . The stories are becoming pointless your popularity is going down. These types of stories as I say are pointless reason why they are ten a penny. Give a week and someone else will write a similar story with just a few tweaks in it to look different from yours. Easiest way to describe the loving wife category is like quick sand the more you write these types of stories in it the quicker you sink. The more you write these pointless stories the more your popularity goes down. Till it gets to a point where no one wants to read your stories. That is why I’m asking you to stop writing in the loving wife category. I want to read more of your stories but in different category’s not in loving wife category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The drama takes an unexpected turn, wonder how long before Rochelle can get an eyeball on Emily? Too bad for Chloe unless she steps up the scene with high heels and a more dominant persona?

LimnophileLimnophileover 2 years agoAuthor

Apparently there was enough of a story to get over 30,000 views so far. Would anyone like to see chapter 6?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimnophile@Limnophile
I can only publish about a third of my works here. You can read the rest at https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10424 . . . I also highly recommend the stories written by my friend 'CreepyUnclePete' https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10610