Teaching Intent Ch. 04: Maggie

Story Info
Teacher introduces his latest conquest to his girlfriend.
3.5k words
4.27
5.9k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
159 Followers

"Greg, you had me feeling neglected," Maggie said into the phone.

"I meant to call you, but you have to hear this crazy story."

"OK, I'm listening."

"Do you know Marge? Senior, two years younger than you."

"No, sorry."

"Well I get her phone number for a field trip I chaperoned in case we get separated, but I typed her name wrong in my phone. I typed her in as Mage, but who the fuck is named Mage so I just read it as Maggie and started texting her thinking I was talking to you."

Maggie laughed. "Well that's pretty stupid. Oh God, what did you say to her."

"I invited her over last weekend to show me her Halloween costume."

Maggie laughed some more. "Did you get lucky or are they finally firing you?"

"Hey I'm a good teacher."

"To most of your student."

"Yea, well I got lucky."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you, thank you. She's coming over again on Friday if you want to join."

"You're inviting me to skip the college parties on Halloween night?"

"Check your email."

Maggie rolled her eyes and flipped over to her email on her phone. There was a recent message from him with a girl on his deck wearing a silver mini skirt and a white strapless shirt. There were silver wings coming off her back and a tinsel halo above her head.

"She's cute, but she's no Amy."

"Few are," he snorted. "Come on your sorority has a themed costume party every other week, but how often do you get a chance to corrupt an angel?"

Maggie thought about it for a second before replying. "What's her story?"

"In the running for valedictorian. Does math competitions. She wasn't comfortable wearing something that revealing, but I helped her with that."

Maggie laughed. "She should see the angel costume in my closet."

"Bring it for her!" he said excitedly. "You could come dressed as the devil."

"I've got something better in mind."

"Like what?"

"You'll see."

"Does that mean you're coming?" She didn't immediately answer so he added into the silence, "Plus she's going to a party afterwards. I'm sure you could talk your way into going with her and still get your social fill. There's bound to be some kids there you know from cheerleading. Eighteen year olds that looked up to you and are now in need of some corrupting."

"Ok I'll do it"

* * *

Maggie rolled her eyes when Greg opened his door wearing his Indiana Jones costume. "You're wearing that again?"

"I had a lot of fun with you in this costume last year."

"Exactly, last year. You've got to wear something new each year, each party really."

"I say don't mess with success."

Maggie scrolled through her phone for a bit to find a picture to send to Greg.

"Who's this?" he asked looking at a picture of some disheveled guy in a suit and trench coat.

"That's Castiel, my crush. You should have enough in your closet to pull it off."

"He looks like some guy from middle management after a long day."

"He's an angel, and would fit well with tonight's theme."

"Alright I'll see what I've got," but Marge arrived before he made it upstairs. She was already in her costume: a white strapless shirt tucked into a short shiny silver skirt.

A big grin spread over his face when he saw her. "Marge, I'm so glad you swung by before your big party. I have a guest I'd like you to meet."

"OK," Marge said with a long pause before each sound.

Both Greg and Marge had their jaws hit the floor when they reached the living room to find Maggie waiting for them. Greg was shocked by her outfit: a little black dress, far shorter than Marge's skirt, with black wings coming off her back. Marge was shocked that she knew the guest, the cheerleading captain from two years back. She was adored by everyone then and even more gorgeous now that she had reached her twenties. "Maggie," she squeaked out in shock.

"Marge! It's so great to see you again." Maggie approached her with open arms to embrace her. Her dress felt like silk and her skin was warm and smooth everywhere it pressed against Marge.

When the embraced ended Maggie took a small step back but kept her hands on Marge's hips. "So this is the stunning young woman that captured my boyfriend's heart."

"Your what?" Marge took a step back and raised her hand to her mouth. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea."

Maggie giggled. "Oh it's not like that. We're not exclusive. You should here the stories about what happens at college when he's not around."

"What's that now?" Greg asked.

Maggie playfully hit him in the arm. "Oh you know." She then grabbed Marge's hand and led her to the kitchen table. "Have a seat. I'm dying to hear how the old school is running from a student's perspective. What's the juiciest gossip?" And just like that Maggie was able to disarm Marge and engage in a friendly conversation about nothing.

Greg marveled at Maggie's skills. To just get it out in the air that they've both slept with him and that it's OK. Maggie touched Marge a lot as they talked, holding hands or brushing hair back from Marge's face or intertwining their legs under the table. Initially Marge seemed uncomfortable with each point of contact, but that wore off as Maggie kept Marge's mind engaged on the conversation, constantly asking Marge to think back and recall different details, jumping widely from topic to topic.

The mood was suddenly spoiled by a second doorbell ring. Greg sighed. "Candy bowl I put out must already be empty."

Maggie tried to reengage Marge in conversation, but that attempt failed when they heard Greg yell, "Caitlin!" from down the hall. "It's a good to see you," he said loudly, as if he wanted them to overhear. "I'm glad you rang the bell instead of just raiding the bowl."

Marge held her breath, listening intently at the female voice. It was muffled, but Marge still identified it. She knew who else lived on this street. "Oh my gosh," Marge whispered. "It's Caitlin from school. Why is she coming here?"

Maggie grabbed Marge's hand. "Let's go take a listen."

"She can't see that I'm here."

"It's OK, she won't." Maggie led her through the kitchen, into the dining room where they flattened themselves against the wall next to an archway that seemed lead back to the front door.

"I think you might be my favorite type of bunny," said Greg, still speaking loudly.

Maggie rolled her eyes. Marge bit her lip.

"How about you?" Caitlin asked. There was no mistaking her voice now. "You some sort of safari guide?"

He let out an awkward chuckle. "Nah, I'm Indiana Jones."

Maggie placed a hand on Marge's stomach and leaned in so close that her lips touched the small hairs on Marge's ear. "I told him to wear something cuter."

Maggie blushed, afraid to speak. She wanted to tell Marge that he also tried to be Indiana Jones when she visited Mr. G last weekend. She insisted he look nicer for her so he was a mobster wearing a sharp pinstripe suit. He looked good in that suit, so good that she ended up giving him her flower that night.

"Ah right, my dad likes him a lot," Caitlin said.

Maggie's hand slid across Marge's stomach to her far side while her body pressed against the nearer side. "He hates being called old," she whispered into Marge's ear. "He'll need to prove himself now"

Maggie's whispers drowned out his next comment, but Marge caught Caitlin's response, "Maybe it would be if you knew how well I got along with daddy."

He stuttered for a bit unable to say anything of sense.

"Do you mind if I come in for a minute and warm up?"

"Yea sure, come right in Caitlin," he said very loudly.

Their footsteps moved loudly through the hallway. Maggie and Marge moved back towards the doorway connecting them to the kitchen. Marge pressed her hip into the wall and kept her nose just inches back from the doorframe.

Maggie pressed herself into Marge's backside. A hand wrapped around her to prevent Marge from being pushed into the doorway. The hand cupped just below her breast. Then the other hand wrapped around her.

Marge turned to look over her shoulder back at Maggie. Maggie kissed her cheek. One of Maggie's hands slid down while the other slid up, over her breasts, and to the skin above her strapless shirt. Her hand pushed against her chest and then stretched higher to rub Marge's cheek while keeping her from turning away.

Marge firmly planted her feet to make sure she wasn't pushed or pulled one way or the other. Of course in doing so she squatted slightly and pressed her ass into Maggie who interpreted it as encouragement. The hand left her cheek and pulled down her top. Another hand was on her thigh, raising her skirt, but not yet all the way to her crotch.

Marge placed a hand on the doorframe as she tried to focus in on the words from just beyond.

"So is that why you visited?" he said. "Looking to score some alcohol for your party?" Marge wondered how close Mr. G was to Caitlin. They were neighbors and Caitlin had a reputation for being with lots of partners: high school boys, college jerks and even some much much older. She never asked him if he was single before they hooked up. He could easily be one of Caitlin's partners. How could she have been so naïve?

Maggie pinched one of her nipples. A week ago she was a virgin, and now she's about to be fingered while her new lover is in the next room talking. Talking possibly to one of his lovers, but she had no confirmation of that. She felt guilty about doing this to him, but then her brain corrected those thoughts. He was the one who invited Maggie over, his supposed girlfriend. How could he not warn her about what he was getting her into?

Caitlin snorted. She was talking about her mom now, but Marge found herself unable to focus on the words. Maggie was now kissing her neck and Marge wasn't hating it. Maggie's lips were full and soft. Mr. G wasn't Marge's first kiss but there hadn't been that many before, all of them were men though. Marge thought about turning around and just giving Maggie a full on open mouth kiss. One hand still gripped the doorframe, her knuckled turning white. Her other hand moved on top of Maggie's. She squeezed the back of her hand, stopping its motions temporarily, but also not pushing it away. An embrace to silently say yes but slow down.

Mr. G started coughing.

"Shit it's not with you is it?" Caitlin asked.

"No," he replied between coughs. "You just caught me off guard with that statement. That's got to be hard to deal with."

"It was at first, but I've learned a lot from it. Being prudish about sex only works if everyone else is too. But lower your expectations for everyone else and it frees you up to have a lot more fun in life."

Marge felt like Caitlin was talking to her. No part of her regretted being with Mr. G last week, she was developing very strong feelings for him, but at the same time it was clear he wasn't going to change his nature. She didn't spend the time learning his nature before sleeping with him. She should have, but it's too late for that now. He already had these long established sexual relationships with Maggie, with Caitlin, with others. What did she accomplish by denying herself amazing experiences?

Marge decided she was ready and directed Maggie's hand to the hem of her skirt. Maggie got the hint. Soon Marge's skirt was bunched up her hips while Maggie's finger had slipped under Marge's panties and into her. Marge bit her lip and then tongue to stop herself from moaning. The dark angel had finished the corruption of Marge's sweet angelic nature.

Maggie's other arm helped keep Marge standing once her legs started to tremble. Marge's face was full of ecstasy, but her eyes were confused and helpless. To stop her from moaning too loudly, Maggie kissed her deeply as her finger finished her off.

Marge leaned on the back of a chair once she was free of Maggie's embrace. Her arms and legs were locked to stop them from trembling. She was taking controlled long deep breaths.

Maggie risked a quick glance to see how Greg was doing. He had his house guest bent over the couch as he fucked her from behind. Turning back to the angel, Maggie whispered, "Let's head over to your party."

* * *

An Asian stewardess answered the door. She looked like she was halfway through a striptease routine. The highest button still fastened was just below her breasts. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra. It seemed unlikely those breasts would stay contained for the rest of the evening, but they were on the smaller side, so maybe they had a chance.

"Marge, I'm so glad you could make it. Sandy was worried you wouldn't show. Girl you look so cute." She threw her arms around Marge while Marge kept her hands at her sides. The hostess' arms never stopped moving, breaking the hug as soon as it was formed. Marge received a quick peck at the same time she started addressing Maggie. "And Maggie! I can't believe you came back for my party. I didn't know you two were friends."

Maggie smiled and leaned in for a hug with a girl whose name she couldn't quite place. They were probably on the cheerleading team together back in the day.

The stewardess disappeared back into the party before either of them had a chance to actually say anything in response. Entering the party, there were 18-year old legs everywhere. Tight dresses and short shorts. Greg would lose his mind if he was here.

They hadn't even made it to the drink table when the devil came knocking. She was a short, 5-foot blonde that clearly visited the tanning salon regularly. Her skin had a borderline orange appearance that wasn't helped by her outfit, aiming for red that was also bordering on orange. Her outfit was just a bra and a skirt. The bra was heavily bedazzled. The skirt some plastic cheap costume material that had a slit in the front, or it was a scarf that was too short to completely wrap around her. Whether or not it was initially intentionally, she wore with confidence and did not care that everyone could get glimpses of her red-orange panties, also bedazzled. To finish the outfit was a headband with cardboard bedazzled horns and orange boots that definitely weren't plastic, but maybe.

"Marge, you look so amazing! I told you that you'd pull it off." The devil gave Marge a hug and unlike with the stewardess, for this one she participated.

"Sandy, this is my friend Maggie. She graduated a couple years ago."

"Yeah I remember you." Sandy said as she shook Maggie's hand.

"Maggie, Sandy is the one to help me pick out this outfit."

"Well then I have to thank you for helping out my friend so much. It's the right balance of pushing her to be sexy, but not so much that she'd be uncomfortable all night."

"I gave her the choice of costumes. She could totally pull this off if she wanted." Sandy pointed at her skirt as she spoke.

"Ok, that's enough talking about my body for now."

The conversation bounced around after that. Sandy had gossip on nearly everyone at the party, but it didn't mean much to Maggie as she remembered very few of them. Maggie shared some mostly-true stories of college and sorority life.

After that it was on to the beer pong table. Marge insisted that she sit out and cheer as she had never even heard of the game before. Their opponents were a large chested boxer and skinny girl with jet black hair.

The boxer went first. She wore a loose pair of black shorts and a red sports bra. Maggie couldn't help, but stare at her cleavage as she leaned forward to take her shot. "So what's your name?" Maggie asked.

"Naomi," she answered after sinking her first shot.

"And I'm Tami," added the other girl as she picked up her ball. She wore a white tank top that fit her well enough but was hard to be a draw standing next to her large chested friend. Her legs were better, fitted with a yellow plaid skirt and bright white knee-high socks, but those good looking legs were mostly blocked by the table.

Tami sunk her shot and Maggie grabbed that cup to drink. She quickly downed it and then sunk her shot. "Oh looks like we got a game here," Naomi declared.

Sandy also sank her shot, but then missed her next three. Naomi and Maggie carried their respective teams as the back and forth continued. Tami got sometimes lucky while Sandy still only had that one initial good shot. However their luck ran out when they got down to cups, missing shot after shot and allowing Maggie to catch up.

"Time to use your secret weapon," Tami declared when Maggie finally pulled ahead with only one cup left.

When it was time for Sandy's next shot, Naomi bent down low and held her cleavage just behind their remaining cup.

"That's not going to work on me," Sandy declared but missed her shot anyways.

"That might work on me," Maggie laughed. She lined up her shot, taking an especially long time as she admittedly eyed Naomi's cleavage more than the remaining cup. She threw her ball and sunk it not in the cup, but in Naomi's bra.

Maggie cheered and held her arms up. "That's got to be some sort of extra point. Plus it's Tami's turn to drink so I think she's got to be the one to fish it out of there."

Naomi's cheeks reddened as she pulled it out herself. "You two are evil."

"The devil and her dark angel, we weren't lying with our costumes," Maggie declared.

"Well Georgia isn't the only place where the devil got beat," Naomi declared as she sunk her next shot.

Tami missed and Maggie eagerly snatched it out of the air after it bounced off the table. She took her next shot too quickly and the ball bounced off the rim. That's where Sandy finally came through and sank the last cup. They screamed and hugged. Sandy seemed more surprised than everyone else about it going in.

"Good game," Naomi declared.

"Don't wander off," Maggie responded. "I need a photo to commemorate this memory. Gather in. Maggie handed her phone to Marge and then the four players posed in front of the table.

Marge had been awfully quiet during the whole game, so Maggie insisted that they switch positions for the second picture. As they grouped together the hostess came running over with a friend to join in the photo. Another button seemed to be undone in her stewardess costume. The friend was none other than the bunny that Greg recently had bent over the couch.

"Group photo!" someone shouted and they were joined by a cop, a maid, and a Hawaiian girl.

Maggie snapped the photo and immediately texted it to Greg. "Bet you wish you were here. I'm going for the boxer myself."

"I already had her," he replied. "I don't recognize Waldo. You should bring her back with you."

Naomi was confused by his reply, so she pulled up the picture. There were 9 girls in the photo, and none of them were Waldo. But then just like in the library books, she spotted Waldo once she let her eyes shift away from the main draw. In the background, seemingly talking to a group of guys while staring down the camera was a blonde girl in a striped red and white polo with blue jean shorts on that weren't particularly flattering.

"Why her?" Maggie texted back. "That's the least sexy out of the bunch."

"Maybe I like her cause she reminds me of you." Maggie had curly black hair while that girl straightened and bleached her hair so that it looked nothing like Maggie's. Still they had similar heights and builds and jaw line as they should.

"Look that's my sister. Please pick any other girl in that photo to go after."

"I've already been with three."

"Then pick one of the other six."

"And if I get through all of them?"

"You bed every girl in that picture and I will personally introduce my sister to you."

"It's a bet."

"A bet? Well then what do I get if I win?"

"What do you want?"

"Do you have a brother for me?"

"He's married."

"Never stopped me before."

"Lol. You're welcome to try. Fine, it's a bet."

jack4194
jack4194
159 Followers