Teaching Practice

Story Info
The Headteacher is educated...
2.4k words
4.24
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About time..." Caroline strides around her office looking accusingly at the flustered figure hovering in the doorway. Her mature student, Maggie, is imprudently late for a teaching practice evaluation. She's yet to discover her tardy timekeeping is, on this occasion, forgivable as far as the headteacher is concerned. It's hard to find any staff, let alone trainees, who voluntarily take after-school netball these days.

However, Ms Caroline Hunter, headmistress of St Judes Academy, presently keeps this fact to herself and maintains a stern expression. This is, she calculates, a situation to be manipulated to her advantage. And Ms Caroline Hunter, MA, didn't reach her lofty educational perch without being an adept tactician. St Judes boasts formidable exam results and distinguished alumni. The number of girls going on to top universities far exceeds the national average and parents will beg, bribe and pay through the nose to enrol their daughters in this elite single-sex school.

Meanwhile, Maggie, still in her PE kit, is behind schedule and apologising profusely. Advantage Ms Hunter, who casts her appraising gaze over the novice teacher and very much approves of what she sees: tight sleeveless vest - a hint of cleavage at the front - trim, gamine figure and long tanned legs, stretching from a tiny knicker-peeking gym skirt down to sockless trainers. Most satisfactory; Caroline experiences a surge of sexual desire and struggles to retain her outward sangfroid.

"I'm sorry I'm late," says Maggie but her apology is cut short.

"I quite understand," says the headmistress. "Good performance today, I thought. The team doing well?" she enquires, the abrupt change of tone causing Maggie momentary confusion. "You certainly seem to have transformed their fortunes recently, jolly well done," continues Caroline, blithely ignoring Maggie's perplexed expression. "Please come in, oh, and be so good as to close the door after you." Praise indeed, but something in the older woman's tone of voice puts Maggie on her guard.

"However," once her trainee is over the threshold, Ms Hunter allows a dramatic pause, "about the calls to Australia, Ms Groves."

Australia! Oh shit, a horrid sinking feeling clutches at Maggie's stomach. In such a large establishment she'd gambled that a few international calls to an old girlfriend in Melbourne might escape notice. Unfortunately, it appears Ms Hunter's reputation for eagle-eyed attention to detail is amply deserved. No point in making a bad situation worse, reasons Maggie, might as well own up and throw herself on her employer's mercy. The last thing she needs is to fail her final teaching practice and flunk her degree. A fact Ms Hunter is supremely aware of, giving her - she calculates coolly - the whip (awful pun in the circumstances) hand.

"If I were to report this breach of trust," another achingly long pause, "it could prove very detrimental to your prospects. Alternatively," Ms Hunter raises a hand to silence any prospective plea for clemency, "I recognise you forsook a lucrative job in the City to come into teaching and your overall performance has been excellent." She sees the glimmer of hope in the young woman's eyes. "So, to avoid a bad report there is another option..."

"Such as?" Maggie ventures cautiously, glad of a way out of her predicament, but rightly suspicious. Her time in the tough world of finance has fined-tuned her ability to spot a scam.

"I shall punish you personally," continues Caroline briskly, her usual aura of authority wavering slightly as she enters unfamiliar territory. "Here and now, the matter kept confidential between us thereafter." There's palpable tension in the air.

"Punish me how?" enquires Maggie, looking down to hide the glimmer of a smile.

This is it, thinks Caroline, half thrilled, half terrified. For months now she's lusted after the gorgeous younger woman. Unsure of her feelings, never having experienced any sort of girl-on-girl encounter (she can't quite yet frame the word 'lesbian', even in her mind), she's apprehensive. The school governors would be unlikely to take kindly to revelations of inter-staff Sapphic relations. And the national press - well, perish the thought.

Embarrassed and uneasy she struggles to maintain self-control. Bet the girl has no shortage of admirers, she thinks angrily, caught between conflicting feelings of shame and desire. She, on the other hand, is experiencing a long sexual hiatus.

The inner turmoil so transparently reflected in her facial expressions is not lost on Maggie. Good grief, is the oh-so-respectable pillar of the establishment and seemingly straight Ms Hunter about to make a pass at her? If so, Maggie isn't about to protest. For one thing, if Caroline did but know, the attraction is mutual. For another, the situation presents an opportunity for Maggie to gain an edge.

"Bend over and touch your toes," Caroline orders brusquely, a slight shake to her usually carefully moderated tones. Obedient, but in no way submissive, Maggie calmly assumes the required position, provocatively wriggling her delightful little posterior. Ms Hunter intends to spank her, does she? Far from appalled, Maggie is intrigued. Personally, she prefers to spank, but isn't averse to switching, especially with such an attractively mature woman. She hears the click of Caroline's heels across the wooden floor and observes a wooden hairbrush emerge from a capacious designer handbag.

The footsteps return and Maggie braces herself, feels her skirt flipped up, gasping as skimpy knickers are tugged into her bottom cleft; thighs squeezed tightly together, already feeling aroused. She takes her punishment stoically; twelve hard but inexpert strokes rain down on her unprotected buttocks. Rather too quickly for Maggie's liking. Without being told she maintains her stance, awaiting Caroline's next instruction, sincerely hoping for more intimate contact. If, as she suspects, the headmistress is inexperienced in making out with a woman, she looks forward to providing one-on-one tuition.

If ever there was a time to yield to desire it's now, but overwhelmed by the situation, Caroline bottles out. Face red and unable to make eye contact her courage fails.

"Good, um well, we'll say no more about the matter, you may leave," she blusters.

"Thank you, Ma'am," replies Maggie, in a faintly sarcastic tone, emerging from this disciplinary encounter with more dignity than the headmistress, and the sure knowledge of an irrevocable shift in the balance of power between them. The same question lurks unspoken in both their minds as she leaves the office: what happens next?

Caroline habitually works late on Thursday. No appointments, no visits from parents, staff off duty, a chance to catch up on paperwork. Lonely, but far preferable to sitting alone in an empty home, kids at university and husband departed. Her reverie is interrupted by footsteps. Surprised, she looks up as Maggie enters. It's three months since she last saw her and, Caroline can't help but notice, she's as attractive as ever.

"Ms Groves," she takes momentary refuge in formality, "what may I do for you?"

"I think you'll find it's what I can do for you," replies the neophyte teacher evenly. Caroline looks perplexed; something's not right - the power balance in their relationship has subtly shifted.

"I hear you got a first," she continues conversationally, desperate to steer clear of the circumstance of their last disappointing encounter. Caroline stands, feeling more authoritative at the same eye height, walks around to the front of her oak desk and leans back against the solid hardwood top. Immaculately and expensively presented as usual, beautifully tailored suit emphasising her waist and the swell of her hips, skirt sensibly knee length and severe black high heels. "And a job at the Academy across town, congratulations," continues the headmistress uneasily.

"Well, you played your part," Maggie responds archly.

"Me?"

"By setting such high standards."

Her former head blushes and nervously flicks back her immaculately coiffured hair. Maggie observes her salaciously, noticing that beneath a semi-sheer blouse, Caroline's bra is full to overflowing. With Ms Hunter apparently stumped for conversation and looking decidedly awkward, Maggie presses home her advantage, moving confidently to stand just a few inches in front of her former boss.

"Caroline..." she smiles, gently lifting the older woman's glasses from their perch near the top of her nose and placing them on the desk. Caroline begins to protest. "What...?"

"Remember the last time we stood by this desk when you smacked my bottom?" Maggie's bold statement causes Caroline to blush furiously. "Oh, don't panic, nothing bad is going happen - once my initial shock abated, I rather enjoyed it," Maggie continues, "especially the way you ran your hand over my hot cheeks afterwards, made me quite damp. Didn't you notice?"

"It was meant to be a punishment," says Caroline, vainly attempting to maintain her customary composure.

"Yeah, right," replies Maggie dismissively. "You know for the head of a large school you can be very naive, Caroline. Did you think I'd never been spanked before? Or that you were the only one turned on by the idea?" She shakes her head reproachfully then leans forward, places a hand behind Caroline's head and kisses her softly on the lips. "Should have told me how you felt. I had a crush on you all last year."

"You wanted me?" stutters Caroline, incredulous.

"Very much, the beautiful talented older woman, mentor to the ingénue," continues Maggie. "So now I'm settled, it's time to pick up where we left off. And since your usual authority seems to have departed, I'm going to take the lead."

Caroline gawps, no one speaks to her like this. She's been firmly in charge of every element of her life since leaving home.

"Fetch your handbag," Maggie commands imperiously and, surprised at herself, Caroline meekly obeys. "Open it and find your hairbrush." Caroline looks up nervously, her quick brain suspecting... "Yes," says Maggie, much amused by her scared expression, "you guessed correctly. I'm going to spank you." Taking the shakily proffered wooden-backed brush she grasps Caroline by the shoulders and effortlessly turns her around.

"Face down over the desk, please don't bother trying to struggle; I'm much stronger than you, Caroline. The only reason you were able to punish me previously was because I let you." Maggie emphasises the point by firmly pushing the Headteacher across the shiny surface. "I wouldn't make too much noise either unless you especially want the cleaning staff to rush to your aid. Now then, this skirt is far too closely fitted to lift out of the way so," she grasps the zip, "it'll have to come off." The expensive fabric slides down Caroline's shapely pins with a sensual hiss and pools around her ankles. Despite a token wail of protest Caroline has already silently decided to surrender, to let Maggie take control and follow wherever she leads. The sense of relief is wonderful.

"Did anyone ever tell you what a gorgeous arse you have?" enquires Maggie, delivering two playful slaps to the magnificent curves displayed enticingly before her.

"No," whispers Caroline in a small voice.

"And even better bare." Caroline struggles to suppress a shriek as her knickers and sheer tights are unceremoniously tugged to her knees. "A beautiful big woman," Maggie purrs, running her palm over the warm soft globes, eliciting a shiver of longing from her prone spankee. "Ever been spanked before?" she enquires.

"No." Almost a whisper.

"You most certainly will be now."

"Please..."

"Please what? Please don't spank you?"

"Please don't spank me too hard." A reasonable request for the first time, but decisively ignored. A dozen times the hard wooden brush slaps down onto Caroline's silky buttocks, expertly rendering her pale bottom to a smouldering, stinging shade of red. She tries her best to keep still but for the last four spanks, Maggie must forcibly restrain her with one hand while exacting retribution with the other until Caroline whimpers but no longer struggles.

"Hmm," Maggie murmurs, inspecting her handiwork, "I think you'll do for now." Overloaded with conflicting sensations, mental and physical, Caroline blinks back tears, sighing as Maggie soothingly caresses her poor, sore buttocks.

"Hurts," she sniffs.

"Yes, but in a good way," replies Maggie, setting her fingers to work between the older woman's firm thighs. Caroline moans in response, shamelessly thrusting her haunches back towards Maggie's expertly questing digits. "Look how wet you are,"

her tormentor observes delightedly. She pulls Caroline upright and holds a glistening, juice-slicked finger in front of her.

"Suck it." Dishevelled and aroused, Caroline entrances her putative younger lover by slowly and sensually sucking the proffered forefinger deep into her hot mouth while grasping Maggie's other hand and forcing it roughly between her legs.

"Greedy, greedy," giggles Maggie. "Getting a taste for girl love now, are you? Want me to make you come?" Caroline kisses her hungrily in a wordless response. Maggie's hands grasp her generous bosom. "I'm going to have fun playing with these," she murmurs. "If you think your bottom smarts now, just wait until I slap your tits. But first, you need some attention lower down," Maggie whispers, sinking to her knees and sliding her tongue into Caroline's sopping slit, eliciting guttural moans of pleasure as she adds two thrusting fingers. "And when you've had an orgasm, or three," she whispers, "and your lovely bottom has recovered enough to sit in your car, you can drive me to your place."

Parting her labia, taking her swollen clit between her lips, Maggie finger fucks her as only another woman can, until Caroline noisily surrenders to the delicious sensations coursing through her pussy and copiously comes.

"I've never done anything like this before," Caroline confides, "never been with another woman. For once in my life, I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry," Maggie reassures, "you know how to kiss, don't you?" Caroline demonstrably does so. "Don't think, act," adds Maggie. "Now let's get home: it's my turn to educate. I'm going to fuck my teacher, then show you how to do the same to me."

Later at Caroline's capacious home, they curl up comfortably together on the sofa, savouring the moment and the prospect of further erotic adventures.

"Ever had that curvy bottom spanked before, headmistress?" asks Maggie. "Perhaps by your stupid, midlife crisis ex?"

"No, he wasn't very imaginative."

"Then it's been as neglected as your poor pussy; high time we took this relationship to the next stage. I can't wait to get a butt plug into your gorgeous arse." Caroline's eyes widen like saucers, but Maggie is unstoppable. "And you probably have no idea what a tawse is? But don't stress; I'm a patient teacher..."