All Comments on 'Teaching Teacher'

by nadia603000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great story. I really appreciate how you keep the subs safe but still affect their normal lives. Good work, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! To teach LeighAnne humility, Mistress Pepper will make her come over twice a week to help Sophie and Paige with their homework for college. The girls will do everything bro distract LeighAnne from their studies. Kayla will watch LeighAnne as she teaches the class. Missteps reported to Mistress Pepper with discipline imposed on her.

LeighAnne will be exposed to outside stimuli different from the school she teaches. Included would be tutoring minority children and being involved in BLM.

nellie1766nellie1766over 2 years ago

This is a great story. I usually don't read stories more than 3 pages long, but I eagerly read every word of this one. It was well written and intelligent. And hot as fuck. I love stories about submissives awakening to their twisted desires. And this awakening was so so cruel. I am hoping there will be follow up reports on Fuckholes progress as she slides deeper and deeper into the abyss of her own sad psychological prison.

nellie1766nellie1766almost 2 years ago

Great great story. I would love to hear more of LeighAnne's adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadia603000@nadia603000
Just a girl who likes to play games, have fun, and write stories about it. Did you like my stories? Visit my website for the very latest, unpublished stories. Or, feel free to drop me a note here or on my site. I try to answer everyone, but only by email. FIND ME AND ALL ...