A Housewife's First Time

Story Info
Mistress teaches a housewife the basics of D/s.
20.5k words
4.65
24k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

Session Date:

21 July, 2020

This Story Released:

09 September, 2020

A Housewife's First Time

Prologue:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 19-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 19-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

Chapter 01: The "Virgin"

Dear Miss Rodgers;

My name is Ashley. Our mutual friend Andrea gave me your email address and told me that you would allow me to write to you once and introduce myself. Please forgive me if I got her instructions wrong.

I am a 27-year-old married woman with 2 step-sons (ages 5 and 8). I am a gate agent at the airport, part-time, which is how I know Andrea. I'm 5' 10" and 135 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. David, my husband, is 33. We've been together for three years now, married for one. I am totally in love with him.

I've never done anything like this before, and this email is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write. I just haven't a clue what to say to you. I've had several boyfriends, but this is the first time I've been married. All of my relationships have been "traditional" ones.

I think I've wanted to try something like this for as long as I can remember, or at least thought about it. Even when I was a teenager, I'd dream about a man just taking me, using me, and making me do whatever he wanted me to. But none of the guys I've dated were like that.

Maybe it's because I'm married now. I don't know. But the last year or so I've been steadily growing restless. It's not that I'm not happy with David. I am and he loves me. We have a great relationship. In bed, too.

But I can't make myself stop dreaming of more. I've talked to David about it, and he's just not interested in doing anything more than playing a little game. Something that would be a farce, a charade, not the real thing. I don't want that. He understands that.

I just want for someone to- I don't even the words for it. I don't want to be asked. I don't want to hear things like "is it good for you, too?" I don't want a partner who is worried so much about me. I want someone to just take me. Don't ask me, take me. Make me do what you want me to do. Whether I want to or not. Whether I complain about it or not. Just use me. Don't care whether I like it or not. Make me do it. Make me feel and believe that I am yours to use as you wish, not how I wish or even agree to be used.

I guess I should warn you now that I can be a huge chicken. And I can be a little whiny. I guess I'm pretty good at that. Like if David will ask me for something, and I don't want to do it. I'll whine or complain and he'll drop it. If it's something that I'm scared of, especially something new, I'll cry about it and he'll be apologizing. I've always been like that.

I won't cheat on David. I love him too much to do that to him. He's agreed that I can have a single time with a woman. I can do anything at all with her. As long as there are no men involved. After my time, we've agreed to have another talk when hopefully I can explain myself a little clearer, tell him about my time, and we'll discuss whether I'll go on or not. I think he thinks that once might get it out of my system and make me realize it's just a fantasy. I'm not so sure about that.

I don't really care so much what you make me do for you. But I'll tell you now that I've never done anything with a woman. I haven't really even thought about being with a woman. But after my talk with David, I gave it some thought, and I think it won't matter so much to me, as long as she's taking me. If she asks, I'm pretty sure I'd run!

I don't want to have to go home bleeding, limping, bruised and beaten, or anything. If I do, I think David would put his foot down. He can't stand to see me hurt. But otherwise, as long as I'm safe, I don't much care what you use me for. The only thing I won't do is anal. I'm not sure I could stand that. I'm not real good with pain either. I never have been.

I hope I've told you enough about myself. It's so hard when I haven't a clue what you expect from me. I don't even have that much of a general idea. Just things I've read in stories online and stuff like that, but I know that fiction, not reality.

Andrea told me that this was my one and only chance to make an impression on you. I've seen your website, so I guess you are kind of busy. I just hope I haven't come across as a waste of your time. I really hope you'll answer me back.

Ashley.

I got that email a week ago. I knew it was coming. Andrea would never give out my email without asking me first. She called me and told me a little about Ashley and asked me. That's when I told Andrea what to say to her. In a very general sense. Andrea is a well known, at least around the airport and her airline, Domme as well. I didn't have to give her scripted lines for Ashley. She could write her own.

Andrea told me a little about Ashley, too. And Ashley didn't really tell me much more herself. But she said enough for me to figure out she's a newbie, which Andrea told me anyway. And like all newbies, really doesn't know anything. Not even what might excite her and what won't. She's a mystery toy - I have to figure it out for myself by playing with it. I'm not opposed to that. It's fairly easy to do. I ignore everything the toy says and pay attention to how his/her body reacts to things. Subs lie. Bodies don't. Bodies are either excited or not.

I waited two days to answer Ashley. I figured that was plenty long enough to toy with her emotions. To make her wait, wondering I would answer her or not. To make her think she'd failed in her attempt to get me to see her. Then I sent her back a very short email. I didn't want to give anything away. I didn't want to give her a single clue what might in store for her.

Ashley;

This is the only offer I will make. You may present yourself at my apartment at exactly nine am Thursday. If you do, you will belong to me while you are here. I may do whatever I fancy with you and your body. Do not expect any limits. There will be none. Anything physically possible is in my realm of possibility. The only exception to that is this: I will respect your husband's condition and there will be no males here or involved. Otherwise, anything goes. And I do mean anything.

Once you set the first toe in my apartment, you will not be free to leave unless and until I dismiss you. I don't care what other commitments you have. Don't bother me with your mundane vanilla life. I just don't care. I only care about me and my amusement. You are just a toy for me to play with. I never cared when my Barbie doll wanted to go back to her dollhouse, so I don't see any reason why I should care when my Ashley doll wants to go home. You will stay until I am done playing with you. Then I will dismiss you and you will go.

Do not bother writing back. I'm not giving you permission for that. I don't want to hear from you. You may be here or not.

Miss Rodgers.

That, I think, about says it all. It's the same rules as I have for all of my toys. Come here, and I am Queen. I never let my toys set limits. That just lets them have some of the power. They may serve, or not. But if they serve, it will be selflessly. As my absolute property.

I know Ashley is coming. She didn't have to write me back. She told Andrea, and that was a faster way to get word to me. Emails only move with the speed of the internet. Andrea moves with the speed of gossip. She quickly told me that Ashley has "bubbly happy" since she got my email. Only Andrea knows why Ashley is so happy. The rest of the air travel worker crowd just wonders.

Ashley gets one thing right. She knocks on my door at 8:59 am. I did say precisely nine. And somehow, I suspect that Andrea "cheated" and warned her that meant exactly at nine. I usually allow two minutes either way for clocks to be off. Not everyone has clocks like I do that set their own time from the WiFi/internet like a phone does. I know mine are always right.

I have Sophie, my 19-year-old live-in slave-girl answer the door. Today, like most every day around the house, I have Sophie dressed in her slave's uniform. It's an all-lace stretchy dress that begins at her breasts and ends about one inch below the bottom curve of her bottom. Being all lace, it really doesn't cover anything. It just makes you look a little harder to see through the lace. Today I gave her the lavender dress. It's fringed with frilly white lace. And it's accompanied by matching all-lace fingerless gloves and knee-high boots. And there's a matching, but not lace, plush horseshoe clip to hold back her honey-colored hair. The boots are my favorite. They have leather soles with four-inch heels that are not quite spikes but are rather narrow. Then they have a stiff lace instead of leather for sides. They're trimmed with the same frilly white lace, too. And they have a white zipper on the sides. She has lavender ankle socks under those boots. But otherwise, her legs are visible through the lace sides all the way down to her ankles. Otherwise, she doesn't have any undergarments on. No bra. No panties. It leaves her shaven pubes and pink nipples visible right through her dress.

Sophie opens the door. "Are you Ashley?"

"I am-" Ashley starts answering.

Sophie cuts her off. "I am Mistress' slave. You may address me as Miss Slave. My Mistress is expecting you. Come in." Ashley stops talking and steps through the door. Sophie shuts it behind her. She immediately points to the empty place along the wall and just inside of the door. "Stand there with your hands behind your back, and you back against Her wall. Wait. My Mistress will come for you at Her convenience."

"Uh... OK..." I hear Ashley sputtering.

"A polite answer would be 'yes, Miss Slave.' I suggest you be very polite to my Mistress." Sophie says with a good deal of reproach in her voice. She knows that Ashley is a newbie, a D/s virgin, and thus doesn't have any idea what might be expected of her. But that's all I told Sophie. And I only told her that much when I told her Ashley might need some instruction from her. To be very specific when she told Ashley what to do. Sophie assured me that she would.

"Yes, Miss Slave," Ashley repeats, her voice sure, but also with the tiniest hint that says she knows she's out of her element. Or her comfort zone. That she's lost. She stands as Sophie told her to.

I know not to leave Ashley waiting too long. With an experienced toy, the toy would understand its place. To wait until... I say not to wait. However long that might be. But Ashley is a newbie. I figure she'll start fidgeting after about two minutes.

She makes it one minute. And even during that minute, I see her eyes inspecting my living room, looking around for any clues she might pick up. She doesn't look that nervous yet. More as if she's starting a new job or something. Wanting to get it right, but not sure what right is.

I give her another minute to fidget as she stands there. Alone. She's the only one in the room, and once Sophie joined me in the playroom, the only one she can even see or hear. Alone. Ignored. Just standing there by herself waiting for someone to come do something to her. After that second minute, she's fidgeting pretty good. I can see her on the cameras that she can't see. She doesn't, and won't, know I can watch her as she stands there.

I hope Ashley isn't expecting me to be dressed up in a leather costume. I am so not! I have jeans and a very comfy blouse on. I look like a college girl, which is exactly what I am. I'm a second-year nursing student. I come out from the playroom and walk right over to Ashley where she's standing. Sophie follows close behind me.

I face Ashley and look her right in the eyes. I figure there a fifty-fifty chance this is going to be a one-off. Maybe Ashley will decide reality doesn't measure up to the fantasy. Or maybe her husband will decide he doesn't want to share her, even with cute, little me. So I figure there's no reason to start teaching Ashley anything more than the very basics. Nothing like the basic commands I use to tell a sub not just what I want her to do, but how I want her to do it. If Ashley comes back, she can start to learn those. For today, I'll settle for just enough to make her do what I want her to do.

"I am Miss Rodgers. Pay attention to what I am telling you. You will not speak unless spoken to. And then you will only speak to very politely answer. There is no such thing here as privacy or modesty for a fucktoy like you. Nothing is personal, or private, or not my business. Whatever you are asked, you will answer honestly. Period.

"As of now, your name is... 'Slut.' You will answer to slut and nothing but slut. Period.

"Whenever you are told to do something, I am not asking you to do it. Nor am I asking if you want to do it. I am telling you what you will do. You will not weasel, cry, beg, or whine yourself out of it. You will do it. Period. You will not stall or delay. You will most certainly not question it. You will not drag your feet doing it. You will do it at a normal, everyday pace. You will say 'yes, Ma'am,' and then you will do it. None of that is a choice. You don't have choices. You obey.

"And you definitely do not ask questions. Do not ask for anything. You'll get whatever you are given. If it hasn't been given to you, then you should know that the answer is no. If I wanted you to have it, I'll give it to you.

"You will be humble and polite. As a worthless fucktoy should be in the presence of her Queen. If you open your slutty mouth, I expect to hear 'Ma'am' come out of it. Period. You may address my slave-girl as "Miss Slave." She is a higher life form than a fucktoy.

"Do you understand what I've told you, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Ashley answers. Now I hear that edge of nervousness in her voice. I'm sure after that speech Ashley is wondering what she's gotten herself into. She's about to find out.

"Good. Strip naked. I mean every single thing comes off that body. You don't get even a hairpin. And don't forget those rings on your fingers. You are not his wife. You are my fucktoy. Take one thing off at a time. Only one. Give it to my slave. When you have absolutely nothing left on that body, you will tell my slave 'I am naked for Miss Rodgers now, Miss Slave.' Then, sooner or later, some person will tell you what to do, slut. Now strip." I use a very stern and hard voice as I repeat the command to strip. I hope my voice tells Ashley that I'm not asking. She is going to take her clothes off now. And give them to Sophie.

"Yes, Ma'am..." Ashley answers, her voice now showing a little more of the uneasy nervousness. I guess she didn't expect to be stripping right from the first minute? She should have!

I wonder how shy Ashley is about her body. She definitely doesn't look to have anything to be shy about. I turn my back on her and walk across the living room to my desk. I take a seat, completely ignoring Ashley. I don't have to watch her. Sophie will let me know if Ashley does anything but strip and hand her clothes over.