Team Building

Story Info
The management team took bonding to a new and improved level.
2.5k words
4.22
10.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The management team decided to treat themselves to a nature retreat as a way to reward their hardworking and to recharge the batteries. Six out of the eight managers attended as the other two had prior engagements. Woodley, Chaz, Leo, Christine, Theo and I, booked cottage in the countryside for the long, bank holiday weekend.

Theo had recently joined the team and saw this trip as a means to getting to know his teammates, as he eloquently called us. He was also well over 6ft tall, well muscled and a huge smile that contrasted against his smooth ebony skin. I know the ladies around the site wanted to get to know him as well.

We were given permission to leave early on Friday so we could get there late Friday night to maximise our stay there. The train journey was 4 hours so we settled in with some drinks from the bar. We were all laughing and having a good time. I found out that Christine was bisexual and was fucking several of the staff, including Leo. I also found out that Leo was fucking the staff as well. There I was thinking that I was the only one frolicking with the staff. We got to find out some things about Theo as well. Family life, hobbies and such. However when questioned regarding sex, the only thing he revealed was that he was straight. Christine said that none of the black guys she had fucked had a big dick, and that it was all a myth. The staff member I was fucking had about a 6" dick and so was the others I had fucked. Theo just smiled through the dick conversation, leaving me to wonder.

We reached the cottage and quickly chose our bedrooms. It was a four bedroom house with two bathrooms, a large dinning area and a pool table. When Christine chose to share with Leo, I smiled as I got a room to myself. Theo also had a room to himself as Woodley and Chaz shared a room.

After dinner and many drinks, we settled down for the night. I was horny as hell. The sexy conversation I had with my friend left my pussy on fire. Leo and Christine didn't help either for as soon as the door closed, they started to fuck. Sound travelled easily through this house so we could hear. We also heard, the disappointment in Christine's voice as Leo didn't last long enough for her to cum.

"What the fuck!," she said angrily. "We just started and you have cum already."

I was dying with laughter. She stormed out of the room and straight into the shower, cursing with every step. I knew Theo heard this as well, and I was wondering if he was laughing as well.

The following day, Christine, Leo, Theo and I went for a hike, leaving Chaz and Woodley to do the shopping. We agreed on the time to be back so that dinner would be still hot when we got back. As we were climbing the hill, I asked Theo if he heard Leo and Christine last night.

"Yes, and I was laughing so much when she stormed out," he said laughing with tears in his eyes.

We almost got caught by Leo who asked what we were laughing about. I told him a stupid joke, and we all laughed. As we reached the top of the hill, and saw the scenery on the other side, we were speechless. It was absolutely gorgeous. We took so many pictures together and of each other. There was one pose in particular that I enjoyed the most. Theo was standing behind me, with his hands in my coat pockets. The friendly banter that ensued had us all dying with laughter. Leo was telling Theo be careful where he puts his hands because the cat will bite him. Theo responded by saying he had been bitten by several cats. My pussy was responding, however, to the gentle movements of his hands. When we separated, I looked at him and he had a twinkle in his eye that made my pussy twitch.

We returned at the agreed time and dinner got there a couple minutes later. We ate and drank as usual. The boys had bought a wide assortment of drinks and we were enjoying them. Theo stuck to his Guinness, claiming that it was good for him. I smiled and decided I would test that theory later.

Eventually we all went to bed and just like the night before, Leo and Christine started fucking. What ever she did, made him last longer this time. She got her orgasm and he came shortly after her. I decided it was my turn to get fucked. I crept out of my room and went over to Theo's. His door was open but he wasn't there. I heard a rustling in the kitchen, and went to investigate. Sure enough, it was Theo, looking for something to eat.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

"Guilty as charged," he replied. "I find it hard to sleep in an unfamiliar environment," he added.

He was making a sandwich when I asked the most suggestive question.

"What do you do when you're in an unfamiliar bedroom?" I asked.

"That depends on the company I'm with," he replied with a sparkle in his eye.

He stopped making the sandwich and walked over to me. He gently turned me around, pulled my pajama bottom off with my panty, dropped to his knees, and began to lick my pussy. I placed my hand over my mouth to muffle the sound. His pussy licking felt so good, that I reached around and buried his head between my ass cheeks. He found my clit, and I began to cum. I had to focus hard on not making too much noise, but that made the orgasm even more intense.

As he released my hips and stood up, I spun around, dropped to my knees, and returned the favour. I pulled his shorts down, and what sprang out made me pause. His dick was huge. It was about 9 to 10 inches long and thick. I wrapped my fingers around it while I admired his equipment. Slowly, I wrapped my lips around the head, and began to suck him. His dick tasted so good and felt so good in my mouth, that I was moaning. I was enjoying it so much that I couldn't give a fuck who heard me. After about 5 minutes of oral bliss, he pulled me up, and leaned me over the counter. He slid his dick into me slowly, making sure not to cause too much pain. I, on the other hand, was euphoric as that huge dick slid into me, past my internals and into the depths of my pussy.

"Oh my God, that feels so fucking good!" I exclaimed.

I began to match his powerful strokes. That huge dick was touching places no other dick had touched before. I was delirious. The pleasure seemed to be coming from all angles. He reached around and pinched my nipples, making me cum hard. He began to pull my hair as he fucked me harder, and I came again. He slipped his finger into my ass, and I lost it. I bit my lip and came, bucking and thrashing around.

It was at the end of that huge orgasm that Christine walked into the kitchen.

"I go to your room wondering if you needed some company and here you are fucking Theo," she said purposefully.

Theo pulled out of me at the same time and Christine gasped.

"If I knew you were packing such lovely equipment, I would have fucked you instead of Leo."

With that she walked up to me and told me to sit on the counter. She dropped her shorts and began to eat my pussy. Theo wasted no time getting behind Christine. As he guided that monster into her pussy, she muffled her scream by burying her face into my pussy. 5 minutes in, and that huge dick gave her the orgasm of her life. As it hit her, she tried to escape but Theo grabbed her shoulders while pounding her pussy. When he eventually let her go, she collapsed on the floor. Just then we heard movement, so we quickly got dressed, pulled Christine up, dressed her, and stood like we were waiting for Theo to make us a sandwich. Leo came out looking for Christine, wondering why she was gone so long. We told him that we were hungry and came to the kitchen to get a snack. Theo was already there when we arrived. We went back to bed after eating. The women satisfied, Theo not so much. I sent him a text say we will make it up to him.

We all went into the small village nearby the following day. We had breakfast, and did a bit of sight seeing in the quaint little town. We got back to the cottage around midday. Some of us decided to chill and play pool, while Woodley and Chaz went to explore the hills. As soon as they were out of sight, Christine came over to me and squeezed my breasts with one hand and found my clit with the other. I stood, frozen by the intense pleasure I was receiving. She pushed me on to the pool table and began to eat my pussy in front of the boys. This was my first, pure girl on girl action, and it felt great. She was licking my clit so good that I came on her face, grunting and groaning. Leo came over to join in but Christine was having none of it. She snapped at him and pushed him away.

"We want to have fun. You don't last long enough," she snapped. Leo, feeling very embarrassed, went back to his chair. Theo, on the other hand, had taken out his dick and was gently stroking it. Then I had an idea. I whispered it in Christine's ear and she agreed with glee.

"Theo, join Leo on the sofa," I instructed, then I laid out the rules of the game.

"We will ride your dicks. Which ever of you boys cums first, will watch your girl join the other couple." Leo looked nervous and began to complain. However, Christine quickly shut him up by kissing him deeply and sitting on his dick. Over on my side, I slowly lowered my pussy on to Theo's huge dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I repeated as his dick stretched my pussy. As it flicked past my internals, I screamed, growled, groaned, closed my eyes, and came.

Christine was riding Leo like she was riding a horse. I could see the pain on Leo's face, as the realisation of him cumming first meant that he would have to watch his girl fuck another man. He tried to push Christine off of him but she was not having it. Grabbed him around the neck and slammed her pussy onto his dick. He came growling and grunting, with a combination of accomplishment and sorrow etched on his face. Christine jumped off Leo and ran to her room and then to the bathroom.

I was savouring Theo's huge dick. My strokes were slow and deliberate. My orgasms were simmering just below the surface. The slightest movement by him or a quicker stroke by me, resulted in me cumming. I was struggling to keep it in check when Theo slammed his dick into me. I buried my face into his neck and began to scream. Theo held me in place and was pounding my pussy, making me cum again and again. My eyes rolled back into my head as I rode this massive wave of euphoria. My pussy was gripping this huge dick, intensifying my orgasms. Eventually they merged and I collapsed on to Theo.

I heard Christine return. My eyes were still closed as I felt something penetrate my ass. I quickly turned to see Christine wearing a strap-on.

I growled as the toy slid further and further up my ass. Theo began to fuck me hard again. This was the first time I have been double fucked, and it felt amazing. I was thrashing about with every successive orgasm. I was sweating profusely and it felt like I was about to pass out. It was then that Theo took control of the game.

"Leo, fuck Christine," he commanded.

Leo jumped into position, and slammed his dick into Christine so hard that he made her slam the strap-on into me. I screamed and collapsed on to Theo, shaking violently. I felt both Theo and Christine pull out of me. I was catching my breath when I heard Christine scream. I looked over and Theo had about half of his dick in her ass, with Leo fucking her pussy. Theo had a handful of hair as he forced his huge dick up her ass.

"Leo, don't move. Let Christine and I do all the work," said Theo. He then proceeded to fuck her ass harder and harder. By pulling her hair, she was completely subdued, and for the next 10 minutes, she would swear, shake, and groan as each orgasm ripped through her. Leo couldn't hold on and came, leaving Theo as the last man standing.

Theo came over to me and slid his dick up my ass. I began to swear as the pain shot through me. Theo slowed down to let me get accustomed to his dick, and then reassured me that it wouldn't last long. He came very hard. I felt his dick pulsing in my ass and his semen hit my insides.

It took about 15mins for us to get up and head to the shower.

We were asleep when Chaz and Woodley returned, and when I got up to go the kitchen, it was dark outside. As I passed the boys bedroom, I heard a familiar sound. I was shocked. Chaz was fucking Woodley. I heard Woodley tell Chaz to fuck him harder to make him cum.

Woodley then announced he was cumming and Chaz came with him. It was only after I went to the bathroom and thought about what I heard, that I remembered seeing Woodley with a gay man, in the office one night. I knew Chaz had a girlfriend so it was safe to say he was bisexual as well.

We all had a great time on the trip, and during the following weeks Christine and I took turns in fucking Theo's brains out. During one such session, I told Theo about Chaz fucking Woodley. He smiled and told me that Woodley had asked if he would fuck him while we were on the train going to the cottage. He said he declined the offer but told him that Chaz may do it.

"How did you know that Chaz might do it?" I asked.

"Christine told me that Chaz was also bisexual," he replied with a smile.

"You don't have to worry. I only like female pussy and ass," he continued, and with that, he slid his dick back into me.

"Thank God for that," I said as I began to fuck him again.