Team Building Away Day

Story Info
Nice team building day.
2.9k words
4.3
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Team building paint ball.

Today was the day I dreaded. The annual team away day, or as I liked to call it. "Fuck you, cus you are shit at your job day."

So, I was mildly surprised when this year it was at the local paintball centre. I arrived with his work colleagues at the centre for an early start. Most of them had managed to get into the theme and wore mainly combat camouflage clothing. Looking round, I nodded at some of my colleagues, then felt a hard slap on his back. Turning round I was greeted by my best mate Terry. Terry was always smiling, always had a word to say to everyone.

"Hey bud, you ready?" he asked.

"Yep, looking forward to this year, should be fun."

We quickly settled as the CEO and manager walked in and headed to the front of the room.

"Good morning, everyone and thank you all for coming." CEO John said.

"This year, we thought we would try something different and hopefully have some fun." He continued.

"Yes." took over Pete the manger. "We thought it would be good to have a competition between departments, winners to get free tab at the end of the day in the club house."

Now this perked my ears up. Not only as it gave us an advantage, as we had or thought we had a good team in our department. But also, the words "free tab".

Pete continued. "However, we thought this would be unfair, so instead we have palled one from each department up in a mixed team. And anyway, it's team building day for the whole company."

This was a new twist and development on the day. I did not really know many from the other department but was up for the challenge. We waited to be paired up and discover who the Robin to my Batman was. I didn't have to wait long, as I found my Robin or rather Batgirl was. Sam from reception.

Now it was rumoured that Sam was the only reason we had a lot of customers come in.

She was petite, about 5ft 4, long black shoulder length hair, brown eyes, and all-round beauty. Today her hair was tied back in a no-nonsense ponytail, no makeup, but she only wore minimal at work anyway. She was wearing black combat boots, black leggings, and an off-white t-shirt. If I was to say her clothes were tight fitting, they hugged her firm thighs, cradled her groin, and pulled her firm breasts tight, only showing a ghost glimpse of her nipples.

"I thought it was combat dress?" I asked her.

"It is." She replied and pulled her top up, exposing her camo-coloured sports bra. We both laughed. She turned when she heard her name being called.

I could not resist, but checked out her booty and oh my, I was not sure if she had underwear on or not, but I didn't mind as I liked the view.

"You finished?" she asked. I looked up from my daydream stare into her stern eyes.

"If you keep doing that, we have no chance."

"Sorry."

"No worries, I was checking out your goods from across the room earlier." She patted my arse and winked "Very nice."

We set off in our teams into the forest and fields to hide until the hooter sounded. Sam was clearly getting excited waiting.

"I love this game, we used to hunt with my dad when we were kids. You know rabbits, what we got, we cooked."

"There won't be much to eat in this hunt." I spoke.

"Even better", she replied. "Trophies."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." Winking at me, giggling.

The hooter sound and the game was afoot. We played it cautious for the first hour, scouting round and hearing the occasional skirmish. It was a hot sunny day, so we chose to rest and have a drink for a bit, under a tall acorn tree.

While resting. Sam perked up and signalled to be quiet. She pointed in the direction of a bushy area, and we moved quickly and silently towards it and hid.

We were lucky, as from a wooded area a few meters up, Jean came through, hunting. She did not spot us, but heard another noise and she tried to hide in an area of tall grass behind a log, oblivious we were watching her from behind.

"I HATE that woman!" Sam exclaimed. "She took my desk last year and gave me hell. Such a bitch."

She had Jean in her sights, I was not sure she could hit her from where we were. I saw her tense, hold her breath, then squeezed the trigger, just as Jean was moving from laying down to kneeling. Sam fired off three quick shots. One on each of Jeans bum cheeks and one just between her thighs which seemed to hit close to the back end of her pussy.

Jean yelled and stood up. Turning round, to face where she thought the shots were coming from. Sam took aim and this time fired two more shots, hitting Jeans breasts dead centre. Jean raised her hands up in pain to cover her sore breasts when Sam shot again. One shot, dead centre. On her groin. The pink paint was clearly splatted on Jeans dark gear.

Sam cheered, as Jean crumpled into a ball of pain on the floor. We checked first, before going over to where Jean laid.

"You, fucking bitch!" Jean shouted.

"You deserved that!" Sam replied. She bent down in front of Jean, there was a brief struggle and Sam stood up, holding Jeans top in her hands. She turned to me. Jean tried to get up, Sam blocked her, reached round with one hand and swiftly in one move, unclipped, pulled and freed Jeans sore breasts from their cupped bra.

Sam laughed, took out her phone and snapped a picture, catching Jeans exposed nipples, as she frantically tried to cover her breasts.

"You fucking animal, you wait, I will get you back."

"Shut up you bitch. Just be grateful I don't take more trophies".

Playfully reached down and grabbing Jeans combats around the waist. Jeans scrambled backwards and out of reach.

"See! Trophy.", she smirked, and walked off into the woods, leaving Jean on the ground, covering her bare breasts with her hands, fuming.

I followed her, laughing.

"Nice shooting!".

She took a mock bow "Well, thank you kind sir."

We continued our game. And we made a good pair, my tracking skills and Sams sharp shooting. It was a good day to hunt.

We soon came upon a skirmish between two blokes from IT and one female from Finance, so we chose to sit it out and watch it unfold.

"IT guys won't stand a chance against her." Sam said. And she was right.

The girl shot both before they could react. As they admitted defeat and turned walking back into the bush and back to base, Sam charged out from our hiding place and pointed her gun at the girl as she was celebrating. I covered Sam from the hiding place, my sights on them both, at all times.

"Put your hands in the air!" Sam demanded. The girl knowing, she was defeated, put her gun down, turned round and put her hands on her head.

"Now strip off your trousers!" Sam shouted.

"What!", she shouted back.

"You heard!" Sam exclaimed and shot the girl once in the leg.

The girl reluctantly undid her trousers, pulled them down to her knees. Her Black thong appeared to be smiling at Sam as she bent down, took off her shoes and stripped off her trousers completely.

"Throw them here!" Sam ordered. She turned and threw them at Sam.

"Face me hand son your head legs apart!" Sam ordered. The girl turned and faced Sam, with her hands over her head and legs apart. Her thong tight over her groin, covering her tight pussy lips.

"Pull your thong down to below your pussy, honey," she ordered. The girl refused. Sam fired one shot at her knee, pink splat everywhere.

The girl slowly rolled her thong down her thighs, just so the cotton was just kissing her pussy. Sam snapped a shot on her phone smiled.

"Hmm nice trim." Giggling she winked.

Sam picked up her trousers and started to walk away. Turned and fired one shot. Pink slat hit the girl in the middle of her chest.

"You lose." Sam said and walked off.

We had two kills now and tasted the blood for more. It was not long before we found a lone wolf in the woods. We tracked him for nearly 30 mins before Sam felt sure she could get a clear shot.

She aimed fired and got him in the back and as he turned, she fired again and he ended up with two pink splats dead centre of his chest. He fell to his knees, as Sam walked up to him.

"Take off your trousers". She ordered. Pointing the gun at his head.

He quickly obliged and handed her his combat pants, then knelt on the ground with his hands behind his back. She looked at him and held out her hand.

"Pants and be quick about it!".

He stood up, but Sam was quicker, she grabbed the waist band of his shorts and down they came. His cock and balls were exposed and free to enjoy the cool breeze before he managed to cover his cock and balls with his hands as she forced his pants off. Held them high and giggled at him half naked.

"Now hold your cock, like you are going to wank". Again, holding the gun at his head. He slowly obliged and she took a picture of him.

"Hmm, nice cock." She complimented him and blew him a kiss.

She threw his shorts back to him and he quickly dressed and ran off back to camp. Sam sure didn't take any prisoners as we fought on bravely, enjoying the anticipation of collecting another trophy.

t was racing on to late afternoon, and we briefly calculated there must only be a few left. We scouted through the woods, until we came across a clearing and a makeshift camp and someone sitting by a fire. Sam froze and using her scope identified the enemy as Tina from admin.

Sam licked her lips and poised for the victory shot, fired, and got her in the back. Tina lurched forward as Sam charged into the clearing.

"Hands up!". Tina stood and put her hands up for Sam to see.

"Well Tina, looks like you lose." Sam said. "Take off your combats".

"But its an all in one". Tina moaned.

"Don't care., Strip." Tina replied.

Slowly Tina unzipped her jumpsuit, slide it off her shoulders, exposing a lacey black bra, half cupped. Her breast tucked nicely inside. She slid it down to her belly button.

"Carry on Babes." Sam said.

Tina dropped the jump suit to her ankles and covered her naked pussy.

"Move your hands away!" Sam ordered her.

Tina, blushing, moved her hands to her side and now her shaved pussy was exposed to the elements.

"Very nice" Sam complimented her, as she got Tina to fully remove her jump suit and threw it over to her.

Sam told her to spread her legs and have her hands on her hips, Tina had no choice but to agree. Sam took her time getting the right angle of her trophy picture.

Sam took aim and shot her once in the leg, pink splat up her thigh and down to her knee.

We walked back into the woods, holding our trophies. Hid for about 20mins then heard the ending hooter. The games had come to an end. Now to see how many were left.

We started to walk back to base, Sam strolling behind, when I felt a pain in my leg.

"You shot me! why?" I asked as I turned to face Sam.

"Trophies. Now strip." She spoke.

"If I strip, then you strip." I replied and shot her in the hip.

Sam looked shocked and then laughed.

"Sounds fair." She dropped her gun to the ground and pulled off her t-shirt over her head.

Then with both hands inside the waist band of her leggings, she rolled them down to her knees, sat on the floor and took off her boots, finished pulling her leggings off and stood in front of me, looking impatient. She was kitted out in matching sports bra and sports pants.

"Your turn." She spoke. Holding her hands out.

I was quick to strip down to my briefs, blushing as I felt a semi growing in my tight pants.

I handed over my clothes and in return I got hers. We stood in front of each other in just our underwear. Sam licked her lips s she looked at my growing bulge. Then slide off her sports bra, exposing her firm breast and small nipples.

Holding her hand out again "Give." Looking at my underwear and giggling. I was reluctant to hand them over, but she was determined and made a grab for them. She had a good grip and as I was distracted by her naked breasts touching my chest, she soon had them down round my ankles.

"HMM, very nice, yes very nice indeed." She smiled and pretended to examine my now full erection. Cupping my balls in her cold left hand.

Then took a selfie of her holding my cock making sure both our faces within the frame.

"Bet these are full?" gently squeezing my balls.

"Wank for me." she said. I was getting excited by this girl.

Slowly I started running my hand up and down my shaft, rolling my foreskin back and forth. She stood and watched me, licking her lips and breathing heavily, with mischief in her eyes. I was quickly hard and full erected.

"Stop." She spoke.

Moving behind me, she pulled me in close, reached round. As I closed my eyes, I felt her thin cold fingers, first wrap round my erection then slowly rolling them up and down my shaft. My cock jerked and twitched to her touch. I felt her second hand, cup my balls, as she rolled them gently.

She stopped and grabbed my cock hard, to stop me from coming.

"Not yet babes." she said, smacking my cock gently.

She moved in front of me, rubbed her buttock softly against my groin and started gyrating.

I felt her pants roll down her legs against my cock and balls. Bending forward she pushed her bum hard against my erection. Slipped off her panties and turned to face me. She kissed my lips, stroking my arm.

She gently grabbed my hand and guided it to her exposed groin. Slowly I rubbed her pussy, as she moaned and grinded her hips.

"More" she said as she continued to ride her hand up and down my shift, rolling my foreskin back and forth.

I slid two fingers inside her and she responded with a jerk and soft exclamation as I rubbed my finger tips on her clit. Her grip got tighter on my shaft then released. I rubber my fingers faster, enticing, teasing, and playing her clit.

I felt her tense, her thighs tighten. She slightly stepped back, loosened the grip on my shaft, looked down, smiled then licked her lips.

Kneeling in front of me I felt her breath on my shaft, felt her eyes burning with lust as she started to flick her tongue over my cock tip. I started to grind my hips, my cock twitched under the warm, wet sensation, as I felt her lips swallow my erection. She partially closed her mouth ad I could feel her teeth gently tease my shaft, as she slowly bobbed her head back and forth.

"Oh fuck". I cried, my orgasm building, she was going to take me to climax. I tied to fight it but was losing badly. My cock twitched; my hips jerked. Then she abruptly stopped, looked up and smiled.

Standing up she told me to lay down in the grass. I did. My erect cock was wet with her sweet salvia and precum, she straddled over me. Playfully slapped my cock and balls, then knelt. I felt the pressure of her mid waist over my mid waist, her groin against mine then she moved as she guided my erection to her groin. It slid smoothly inside her wet pussy and her muscles tightened as it hit her clit.

She exclaimed, smiled, and then gently started to slide up and down. Her pussy taking my erection in from tip to balls and back out again. Her breasts gently bounced to the rhythm of her hips. She placed my hands on them, and I gently fondled her firm nipples. Her pace got faster and more frantic,as we both groaned, moaned, bucked hips and sweated.

I felt an odd sensation around my cock, her pussy tightened, my cock stiffened and then jerked as I climaxed inside her. I felt the hot sticky cum squirt inside as she thrusted harder and faster, then her thighs squoze me tight as she climaxed, my cock inside her. She lurched forward and fell onto my chest as my cock still jerked inside her, squirting the last of my cum.

She pushed herself up with her hands on my chest, still straddled over my groin, her breast bounced free as she tied her hair back in the tony tail. She winked, leant down kissed me.

"Your trophy." She spoke. Patting my face with her hand.

It sure was a good team building day.