Team Manager

Story Info
A good manager takes care of his team.
2.9k words
4.68
8.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjjshmidt
jjjshmidt
23 Followers

Special Note: All characters are fictional and over the age of 18. Please let me know if you like the story and any Suggestions, comments or even criticisms that will help improve the story telling.

****************************************************

"Roberts! Get in here!"

I was just coming into the change room with the rest of our High School baseball team when the coaches voice bellowed out from his office.

I quickly ducked in. "Yes coach?"

"Come in and close the door."

I did as he asked and sat in the chair that he motioned to.

"What's up coach?" We had just come from a solid win in our final game of the season and were heading to the play-offs so everyone was in very high spirits including myself.

"I just heard back from Penn State. They are taking you on as team manager when you start there next term." Coaches voice was always booming so it was hard to tell if he was excited, happy, pissed or just wanted everyone's attention. The little curl at the corner of his mouth gave it away though.

"Really? Holy crap! That is amazing. Thank you!"

"Good job. You deserve it." the coach replied as he dismissed me.

Getting into Penn State with the sports department was not quite as good as a full Sports Scholarship, but it was pretty dam close and it meant that I would be working with some possible future stars. Needless to say, I was feeling even better as I left his office and headed into the change room.

So, what happened to me was; I was a really good baseball player, and I loved the game. I was playing second base when the batter drilled one straight back towards me. It took a bad hop just over the pitching mound. I fielded the ball but I was thrown off balance, and the player on the other team had a huge jump on the play. I landed hard on the side of my ankle and he landed spikes first into my knee. I was carried off the field and was eventually diagnosed with a cracked kneecap and shattered ankle. Needless to say, my playing days were over. The coach is an incredible man and brought me on as the team manager as soon as I could put any weight back on my leg. I helped look after the team. Cleaned up, made sure they kept hydrated, helped with fielding and hitting tips and offering all the moral support I could.

So now, usually at this point, I would start to put away equipment and clean up the change room and wait for the rest of the team to finished their showers, then I would then grab my shower before leaving, but this was a particularly hot day and everyone including me, worked up a good healthy sweat. I stripped off my clothes and went to join the rest of the team in the showers.

As I walked into the shower room a bunch of the guys shouted "JASON!" There were five guys including myself who were seniors in our last year of school and getting ready to move on to College in the fall and these 4 were the core backbone of the team.

We all played ball together since back in elementary school, so we had become a really tight knit group. These guys were like brothers to me and were very supportive while I was out injured.

I stepped under a shower head in the corner of the room and just soaked my head, letting the hot water rush down over my neck and back. The heat felt good. I reached for the soap and lathered myself up. I could feel the grime peeling off of my body.

While I stood there letting the water wash over me with my eyes closed, most of the guys had left and it was just myself, Dave, Johnny, Winston and Rob. The guys started horsing around and splashing each other and throwing the bars of soap at each other.

I grabbed for my bar to lather up one more time when it slipped out of my hand. I reached down to pick it up and Johnny asked "Hey Manager! Is that a new service for the team?" commenting on my bent over in the shower pose.

I was just starting to retort when Dave spun around to see what Johnny was talking about. Not realizing he was as close as he was, my mouth opened and the tip of Dave's cock spun and landed right in my mouth.

Everything came to a sudden halt.

I quickly stood back up and looked around at the guys staring at me.

To this day, I don't know why I said what I did, but I am sure it was what turned my life around. "Well, that was unexpected and not too terrible." I have never been attracted to guys. I have always thought myself straight but the feeling of that meat in my mouth was not as bad as I thought it would be.

"Well, if it wasn't 'too terrible' maybe you would like some more?" Rob inquired.

"You know something? I think I might be willing to try." was my reply. I was sure that everyone was just kidding, but a rather serious note was starting to develop and I was now curious to see where it lead to. Like I said before, I didn't consider myself gay, but I was willing to try.

I bent over and Dave stepped forward again, placing the tip of his cock on my lips. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue around the tip of his cock. There was no flavour except maybe soap from the shower but the spongy texture was intriguing me. I slipped more of his cock head into my mouth. I was finding the experience was starting to get me excited and my cock started to twitch. I slid more of Dave's cock into my mouth until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. He was still fairly soft so it wasn't difficult. I applied some sucking pressure and ran my tongue down the underside of his tool.

Dave let out a moan and I felt him start to harden in my mouth. As he grew, I felt the tip touch the back of my mouth. I started to bob my head up and down on his cock. I was enjoying the feeling of his dick in my mouth and now the salty taste of a light fluid. I pulled my mouth off of his now rigid tool and looked down to see the pre-cum glistening on his tip.

"Well?" Rob asked.

"Rather enjoyable." I said as I bent back over and slammed my mouth all the way down on David's cock. He hit the back of my mouth and almost caused me to cough but I kept control and just started to really work up and down on his cock, apply pressure with my lips to create a tight suction and massaging his tool with my tongue.

"Oh god man! I'm going to cum!" David exclaimed as he started to pump faster into my mouth. I had come too far to stop now so I continued. When Dave tried to pull out, I reached up, grabbing his ass and pulled his hips against me so he couldn't.

"Ahh!" he exclaimed as the first of many ropes blasted from his cock into my mouth. I let it fill my mouth then swallowed his load. When I thought he was finished, he had a couple of more ropes to shoot then I let him pull out of my mouth.

I stood back up and swirled what was left in my mouth to really experience the flavour. It was salty and silky on the tongue. No bitter taste like I thought there would be. It was really quite enjoyable. I told the on-lookers just as much.

I noticed the rest were standing there with raging hard ons. "I guess I am not finished? Anyone else want to go?" I don't know why I had turned into a cock craving whore, but I just felt like I needed more.

Johnny stepped up next and said, "Hell yeah! I never say no to a blow job!"

I caught Winston, who had remained quiet through all of this, move behind me and out of my sight. I thought maybe he was disgusted by the acts and left. I turned my attention back to Johnny's 7" cock in front of me, and bending back over, Took his cock in my mouth. I started working him the same as I did with Dave but he was much longer and already hard. I licked up and down his hard dick then took the head in my mouth and pushed all the down until his mushroom head hit the back of my throat. There was still some cock that wasn't in my mouth so I tried an old trick I used to do in grade school. Back then I was able to open my throat and chug down a full can of Coke. So, I opened my throat and pushed hard until I felt his pelvis bone against my nose. I stopped and let his throbbing dick just sit there.

"Fuck man! Jess can't do that!" He said regarding his girlfriend.

Now that my throat had stopped convulsing, I pulled back creating a tight suction with my lips until only the tip was left in my mouth then slammed back down again until his pubic hair tickled my nose. I kept the motion going. Speeding up and slowing down. I could tell I was driving Johnny wild and he was going to blow soon.

Suddenly I felt a cool liquid being poured on my ass and a finger working the slick lotion around my ass hole. The finger stopped rubbing for a brief second then I felt it push past my Sphincter and into my bowl. At first there was a shot of pain but then it subsided and became rather pleasurable. I moaned my approval and as I worked Johnny's cock, the finger worked my ass getting me nice a relaxed before a second finger entered.

I could feel Johnny's balls start to contract and I knew he was getting ready to shoot his load. Just then the fingers disappeared leaving my feeling empty.

Johnny reached forward grabbing the back of my head and pulled me tight against him just as I felt a large cock head push past my cherry and ram deep into my anal cavity. Johnny was shooting rope after rope of heavy creamy cum down my throat as my ass felt like it was on fire, but the sensation of cocks deep inside of me at both ends was amazing. My cock was rock hard now but I didn't want to touch it. I was enjoying my senses being over loaded with all these new stimulation.

I opened my eyes as Johnny finished his load in my mouth and noticed Dave and Rob standing there. At least now I knew where Winston was because he was buried balls deep in my ass and pounding as hard as he could.

I motioned Rob over and sucked him in to my wet wanton mouth. At the same time I was clenching my ass muscles to apply pressure to Winston's cock ramming me and turning my guts to mush.

Rob was about the same size as Johnny and I worked him the same way. I guess all the excitement was too much for Rob because he didn't last nearly as long. Just as he exclaimed he was going to cum, I heard Winston grunt, grab my hips and buried his large cock as far as he could into my ass. I felt him swell even more as blast after blast of his hot thick cum jetted deep into my bowels. The sensation was too much for me to handle and without even touching my cock, I felt my load erupt from my cock at the same time Rob, filled my mouth with his seed.

"What the hell is going on in here?" The coaches voice really boomed in the shower room.

Winston's cock popped out of my ass, Rob's cock slipped out of my mouth and I stood bolt upright with cum on my chin and cum oozing out my ass.

Coach Casey stood there in front of us with a look on his face that was hard to read. "You all get out of here. NOW!"

The guys didn't need to be told twice and were gone like smoke to get dressed and go home. I was a little slower getting to the change room then the others.

After my work-out, I wasn't nearly as quick as the other getting dressed and I was alone when the coach walked into the change room with assistant coach Harris.

"I told you he would be a good addition to the team." Coach Harris said to coach Casey.

"Yeah, I see what you mean, and now the play-off season is going to be that much better." Coach Casey exclaimed.

I was half dressed and turned around to see both coaches standing there looking at me. As they approached, I could see that they were both sporting rather impressive hard-ons. Like really massive hard ons. They were both the true definition of BBC. When they stopped in front of me and pulled their gym shorts down, I was staring at a good 11 to 12 inches each of pure grade A beef staring back at me.

Again, I have no idea where the urge came from but I just felt I needed those cocks in me. I reached out and took a cock in each hand. I couldn't even wrap my fingers around them they were so thick.

I took coach Casey's cock in my mouth and worked it as deep into my mouth as I could. I had to stop and concentrate on breathing through my nose and relaxing my throat even more.

While I was working on coach Casey's cock, coach Harris sat on the bench right beside me. He reached over and taking my hips in his large hands he guided me to a standing position while I continued to suck on Casey's cock.

I then felt him shuffle on the bench until he was below me then guided my hips back down to sit in his lap. I felt the tip of his massive cock at the entrance to my ass. Winston had stretched me out, but nothing prepared me for this. Coach Harris supported me while he slowly lowered me onto his tool. Once his huge mushroom head penetrated my ring, he held me there until I felt the burning subside.

"You okay boy?" He asked.

The pain was mostly gone and the pleasure was far surpassing it. I gave a grunt and a slight nod that I was good.

He let his grip go and my legs gave out. I impaled myself on his massive tool at the same time coach Casey's cock popped out of my mouth.

My guts were a mess but the feeling of pleasure was incredible. Coach Harris kept pumping my body up and down on his cock like he was doing simple arm curls. Inside me was feeling like nothing I had even experienced. As coach Harris' dick slid in and out, his massive mushroom head kept applying pressure against my prostate and I felt my cock become harder than it ever had before.

Coach Casey's Grabbed the back of my head and timed it so he was ramming himself balls deep down my throat on my upstrokes and coach Harris was ramming my ass balls deep on the down strokes.

My prostate was so over stimulated that I felt myself getting ready to blow another load. Just as I felt my balls start to contract, and my load start to jet out my cock, coach Harris slammed my ass down hard on his cock and held me there while coach Casey buried his cock deep in my throat. I felt coach Harris' spunk jet like a fire hose deep inside me while coach Casey's cum kept feeding me directly into my belly.

My cum was all over my legs and belly. Coach Casey's cum was dripping down my face. I licked up what I could because I didn't want to waste this honey nectar. Coach Harris picked me up off of his lap leaving me feeling empty and vacant. I could feel his cum starting to ooze out my ass so I tried to cover it up and hold it in until I could get my ass muscles to finally respond and seal my rectum.

I pulled my clothes on as the two coaches tucked their limp cocks back into their gym shorts and turned to leave the change room.

"Have a good weekend Roberts. See you at practice Monday night!" Coach Harris yelled back to me.

"Yep! This is going to be a great play-off season!" coach Casey said said to coach Harris as they walked out.

I gathered my stuff together and made my way out to go home. Yes! This was going to be a great play-off season...

jjjshmidt
jjjshmidt
23 Followers