All Comments on 'Tease Toy Orientation 05: Saturday'

by subzerowriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 3 years ago
Super hot!

I really hope he gets to cum then starts right back as their willing toy! 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a gift to mankind

God, this entire series is so indescribably hot. I didn't even make it to the end - I came like a hose at the Rate My Outfits section. You are truly incredible at this, in the same league as pfdee and salamando_flames. Don't let detractors discourage you, you are an amazing writer. You have perfected the art of T&D erotica, especially with all the unbelievable mindfuck games. Please continue this series for as long as possible, and come up with more of those downright evil torture games. I cannot express my appreciation enough, thank you so so much for all these. I will always be your fan!

Tank4228Tank4228over 3 years ago

Cant wait for Sundays episode! Please don't be too long with it! Would love some sph in another story if you've thought about what comes after The Tease story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot hot hot

This franchise is too hot! Do you entertain roleplay sexting requests? Where you act as one of the girls and the other party acts as Dan. Just curious; thought this might be an avenue you can use to come up with new plot ideas.

subzerowritersubzerowriterover 3 years agoAuthor

WOW thank you all so much for the kind words! I'm really happy everyone's liking the series, I'm working on the finale currently, and should have it out in the next few weeks. Thanks so much for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubzerowriter@subzerowriter
Been reading on here for a very long time, finally worked up the courage to try it out myself. I'm a quiet, submissive, creative guy whose kinks include: mind games, orgasm control, tease and denial, creative bondage, and creative, powerful, curvy, dominant women.