Tease Toy Orientation 06: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women all continued towards him, each taking a step every three seconds or so (although not all at once), so that he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being stalked, hunted, cornered. The scene was so incredibly intimidating that he almost instinctually took a step backwards, but he stopped himself, wanting to do nothing to earn their displeasure. The night had barely begun and he was already having trouble thinking clearly.

Sarah walked around behind him, dragging her nails lightly around his chest and bicep as she clicked slowly around his trembling form, and she spoke loudly so that everyone in the room could hear, "You know Dan, after your confession about the naughty naughty things that those Theta Nu Delta sorority girls put you through in college, Destiny and I sat the rest of the girls down and told them ALL about it. You see, we wanted to make sure that YOU know that WE know how much you still think about it Daniel. How much you play with yourself thinking of those naughty girls dominating you, and bullying you, and teasing you...And since it CLEARLY turns you on so much to think about, we thought we'd remind you of the good old days."

She moved behind him, stepping out of his line of sight, and he would have followed her with his gaze, but he was still afraid to take his eyes off of the other four gorgeous and slowly approaching women. He felt her soft fingertips slide around his sides, until she was holding his pectoral muscles in each hand, and pulled him close, almost forcefully. He felt her wet lips press against his ear, sucking lightly at the lobe for a moment, before she whispered, "So tonight you're going to be our little horny, naughty waiter, okay? Just like you were for those dirty, sexy Theta Nu Delta's."

She giggled as his cock began to bounce again, "Ooh your naughty cock seems to like that idea Dan!" He gasped as he felt one slide one hand down his belly and back to his hungry shaft, one more encircling it lightly and squeezing several times before letting go. "Does it Dan? Does your naughty cock like the idea of serving us?" she cooed in his ear as she rhythmically squeezed him, and Dan actually let out a whimper. He somehow found his voice, and hissed out a desperate, "Yesssss...", his voice quavering.

Trixie reached him next, smiling widely as she reached up to tug at his collar and straighten his bow tie. Her eyes sparkled playfully at him, as she added in her shy voice, "Do you know how to make drinks? I hope the answer is yes Dan. Destiny told us all about your cute little "waiter games" with all those naughty sorority sisters. And we thought it might be fun to have ourselves a cute little server while we settle in to the evening's festivities." As she did this, Sarah's gently squeezing fingers left his cock again, leaving him gasping and moaning.

He nodded numbly at the question, in slight relief: he had bartended his way through a few summers in college, and knew his way around a bar well enough to get by at least. The fact that every single one of these women knew everything that he had said in front of Destiny and Sarah on Friday about his college experience being kidnapped and dominated, however, was still settling in, and the fact was suddenly making him feel even more naked than his actual nudity. He felt his deep blush spread to his chest once more, as Destiny approached from the other side, placing a soft but firm hand at the small of his back, and beginning to guide him forward.

"Good Dan!" Destiny said as she pressed against him, cuddling and nuzzling at his neck in an expression of extreme intimacy. He found himself immediately falling back into the deep brown wells of her eyes, and the confusing embers of love in his belly for her grew hotter. As Sarah and Destiny pressed against him, sliding soft, perfumed, round female curves against every inch of him except his raging erection, they simultaneously began maneuvering him towards the bar. The combination of Sarah's lips pressed against his ear, Destiny's tits pressed against his chest, and Trixie flounced ahead, her pigtails bouncing, and her round, pale ass wriggling, meant that he barely even noticed he was moving.

Krista greeted him at the bar with a big hug, her wild curly hair bouncing around her gorgeous face, and she whispered in his ear in that tough girl Bronx accent that he found so attractive, "Thanks for all of your help this week Danny boy." She kissed wetly agains his lips, and wriggled against him in her teal underwear before continuing, "Things between me and Lexie...well as you can see, they're going a lot smoother since you had your little "stand your ground moment" the other day." She giggled, "God you were so cute, trying to fight back. So I owe you one. I hope I get to repay the favor tonight."

Dan's mind raced as she released him: Destiny had already promised him after that mind melting and devastating game she had played with him last night that she would vote for him to pass today. Did this mean that he had at least two in his corner? He wasn't 100% about any of them still, and there was a small part of him that was terrified this whole "Sunday Hearing" was going to be just another horrifying game of teasing, but he really did feel like he had won most of them over. He was less confident in where he stood with Sarah and Trixie, but the only one he was really worried about was...

He turned to look behind him, and found himself eye to eye with Lexie. Her incredible red hair was teased out into a classic elegant wave that fell seductively across her face. Each time she moved slightly, the light hit her hair differently, causing it to shimmer and spark like fiery embers as it cascaded beautifully around her. She had one hand on a cocked hip, and a very unimpressed look in her emerald eyes. "O-oh, hi Lexie," he stammered out weakly, his nerve (although certainly not his hard on) wilting in her gaze, "H-how are you tonight?"

Lexie ignored the inane question, and continued to stare at Dan cooly as she spoke, her voice dripping with the same deadly confidence which always made him feel so small in her presence, "Destiny and Krista just told you that you would be serving us our drinks this evening, did she not?" Dan nodded quickly, trying to ignore the soft giggles from the rest of the girls as they watched him, but Lexie just stared at him as if he was an idiot for five seconds or so, before finally sighing, and saying in a pointed voice, "Well Daniel?"

Dan was suddenly very confused, and stared at her blankly, which caused the rest of the girls to again break out into a gale of humiliating giggles. But Lexie continued to stare at him, and seemed to be growing angrier. "My drink, Daniel" she said in a soft yet terrifying voice, and he spun around, desperately searching fro her drink so he could bring it to her, his hard cock flapping ridiculously against his body, before Destiny finally giggled and said in a sweet voice, "She wants you to take her drink order and then make it for her, dummy."

Dan blushed at this, and then hurried around the back of the bar, scurrying to bring Lexie the straight up martini she requested as quickly as possible. Considering his nudity, his terror, and his arousal, he didn't think he did too badly, but he still felt quite nervous as he rushed back over to her with the drink in hand. As she lifted it to her plump lips experimentally, he felt himself flush with terror that she would find his skills wanting, but she seemed to accept the drink as adequately made, and as soon as the others were sure she was satisfied, they began calling out their orders as well.

The girls made him grab each of their drinks one at a time, so that he was constantly walking to the bar and back. As he passed each of the girls, who were all gathered around that general area, they would let their fingers graze against his chest and his cock, or pat him lightly on the ass, so that he was constantly weaving in and out of a maze of teasing fingers. Krista ordered a Whiskey and Coke, Sarah had a Vodka Soda, Trixie was drinking bottled beer, and Destiny wanted a glass of red wine.

By the time each of the women had a drink in their hand, Dan was already panting and leaking profusely, and the constant dull ache of sexual frustration was returning to his lower belly once more. All of these giggling, half naked women, ordering him around, pinching his ass, fondling his arms, and stroking his cock, just enough to keep him feeling crazy...this entire experience was bringing back the feelings of ultimate exposure and helplessness he had first felt in that sorority basement twenty years ago, and a thick, pink, fuzzy, fog of lust was settling over his mind, made it harder and harder to think.

Once the women each had a drink in their hand, they seemed to grow even more confident around him, and Dan struggled to maintain eye contact as both Sarah and Trixie moved in on him, pressing so tightly against his body that he backed up until his ass hit the edge of the bar. "I'm glad you like your uniform," Trixie giggled, batting her dark eyes at him and licking her deep purple lips, and held her phone up in one hand, "I worked really hard on it. But it's not just a sexy outfit Dan...do you want to see what else it can do?"

At the question, Dan suddenly remembered thinking how surprisingly hefty and heavy the cuffs and collar had felt when he had first put them on in the Break Room, and began to get even more nervous. Then, as Trixie pressed a button on her phone, Dan instantly felt the cuffs at his wrists pull back and clang against the metal bartop, as if magnetized. Which, it turns out, is exactly what they were.

"Cool right?" Trixie giggled, as Dan struggled fruitlessly to pull his wrists away from the metal surface, "Remote control electromagnets! We can turn each of the cuffs on and off individually anytime. And not only can we latch you to the wall..." She looked down at her phone and pressed another button, and Dan suddenly felt the cuffs latched around his ankles being pulled forcefully together, "We can turn them into hand or leg cuffs anytime- isn't that great? I showed all the girls how they worked before you got here so everybody's ready to have some fun."

Sarah slid up against his ear and giggled, letting her hand drag up and down his chest as he stood there struggling to move, his wrists glued to the bar, and his ankles bound together, "We're ready to have some fun Danny...are you? Are you excited that it's finally Sunday night?" Dan looked at her, his cock bouncing helplessly as all of these women watched, and his head mirrored the movement, nodding helplessly at her beauty, honestly more excited than he'd ever been before in his life.

Suddenly he felt his left wrist release from the bar top, while his ankles stayed fused together and his right wrist stayed locked in place. He looked around, incredibly disoriented, but saw that all of the girls were holding their phones: he was going to have difficulty even keeping track of who was playing with him at any given time. His cock throbbed again as an increasingly complete and pervasive feeling of helplessness fell over him.

As he reeled, Sarah pushed away from him and began to loudly click her way around to the back of the bar. His eyes followed her ass as she moved, rolling her hips in those tight black booty shorts and giggling pleasantly, and he almost unconsciously began to pivot around on his trapped ankles to keep his eyes on her. Soon, he found himself facing the bar with her on the other side, and he unthinkingly placed his left hand back against the bar top to balance on his bound feet. The instant he was in this position, Dan felt his left wrist latch instantly to the bar once more, and he realized with embarrassment that he was being easily herded like a dumb animal.

Watching the complete and utter certainty of his helplessness wash over his face, Sarah winked at him and reached under the bar, producing a small white box, about 5 inches long and three inches wide, and placing it on the bar top gently. "Well we can't start having fun until you put on the rest of your uniform Danny. And there's one more thing that sweet little Trixie made for you to wear today. Do you want to know what it is?"

Dan looked down at the box sitting before him, suddenly terrified. He had electromagnetic hand and leg cuffs locked to his body, a collar around his neck, and a high tech, remote control chastity belt locked around his cock. What else did they have in mind for him? What else were they going to put him through before this night was over? He looked back up at Sarah, and stammered out with a meekness that made her look very pleased, "W-what is it Sarah?"

She grinned deeply and lovingly at him, her bright blue eyes dancing, as she stroked the surface of the box playfully with her fingertips. "It's just something to make sure you're having as much fun as possible tonight. But you have to wear it for the games to get started. We can't play with you anymore until you put it on. Don't you want the games to get started Dan?"

Dan nodded excitedly, watching her fingers lightly trace the edges of the box."Ya? So you'll wear it Danny?" He nodded again, feeling even more nervous, and she giggled again, her nose crinkling cutely as she did, "Oooh good! Would you like Krista and Lexie to help you put it on?" Then, before waiting for him to respond, she lifted the lid with delicate fingers and added, "Or should I say...would you like Krista and Lexie to help you put it...in?"

Inside the small white box, nestled in a cushion of crushed velvet, was an oddly shaped piece of black rubber, about 4 inches in length: it was almost the shape of a thick fat carrot: it started at a soft point before widening, had three pronounced bulges down it's slightly conical length (where it was about an inch and a half wide at it's thickest), and tapered into a small stem before blooming back out into what looked like a handle at its base. As someone who had had very little experience with alternative sexual tools, Dan had no idea what he was looking at, and looked back up at Sarah with terrified confusion.

"Sarah..." he moaned, looking down at the bulbous black rubber, "W-what is this? W-what's it for? What do you mean, put it...in me?" He heard Trixie giggle somewhere behind him, and say "You don't know what it is, Dan? Do you want to take a closer look?" He suddenly felt the collar latched around his neck being pulled down towards the bar top with that same undeniable magnetic force.

He flattened his palms against the table and struggled not to give in to the pulling at his neck, but his skinny arms were no match for the laws of physics, and he soon found himself with both his face and wrists pinned against the table inches from this terrifying and mysterious toy, his bare ass sticking out directly behind him. He was becoming increasingly terrified that he knew where that thing was supposed to go, and was bewildered to find his cock growing even harder at the cool breeze he could feel against his exposed anus.

He suddenly felt fingernails beginning to drag lightly and playfully against the back of his inner thighs and up to his ass, and Sarah picked up the black toy, and waggled it in his face. "Trixie?" she asked in a soft voice, never breaking eye contact with Dan, "Will you make sure the remote control vibrator is working before Dan puts on the rest of his uniform?" Then, as she dangled the black rubber toy before his eyes, he watched it begin to shake and buzz slightly, cycling through different speeds and patterns. As it danced before his eyes, he felt two pairs of lubed, soft fingers begin to probe between his ass cheeks, spreading them to expose his vulnerable anus to the air.

As he stared at the toy with dawning comprehension, he began to moan, "Oh god Sarah, please no...I-I've never had...I've never put anything up there before, I don't know if I can do this, please don't hurt me..." Sarah cooed in his ear and stroked his face with one hand, almost lovingly, and he saw with relief that Destiny had walked around to the other side of the bar to join her. Destiny leaned forward, her adorable face and huge tits taking up almost his entire field of vision from where he was trapped cheek first against the bar.

Destiny's hand joined Sarah's, petting his hair, and she almost whispered, "Don't worry Dan, we won't hurt you...it will only feel funny for a second, and then it will feel really good, I promise. Do it for me, okay? Please? I know I worked you up bad this weekend, you sweet horny boy, but I want to make it all up to you today, and I can't do that until you put on the rest of your uniform." She leaned even further forward, pressing her soft and full lips wetly against his panting mouth, kissing him several times before looking into his eyes once more. "Okay Dan? Will you do it for me?"

Dan looked up at her from this horrible angle, a puddle of drool starting to leak from the corner of his mouth, dizzy at the sudden taste and smell of Destiny once more, and he nodded, terrified. Then he felt the cold wet sensation of lubricant being squirted between his vulnerable ass cheeks, and felt the return of the fingers probing against his anus. He realized that if he stood on his tiptoes, he could see some of what was happening: almost as if he was looking up through his legs, and he did so in order to watch helplessly as Lexie began to sensuously stroke his taint and cock with oiled fingers, and Krista took the buttplug and began to lubricate it in the same theatrical way.

As they prepared to penetrate him, he found himself holding his legs together as tightly as he could, in terrified anticipation. That was when Trixie piped up from his left, as if she suddenly had remembered something, "Oh! There's one more really cool thing about your uniform Dan! See, magnets can attract each other, but they can also repulse each other! Check this out!" Then, he felt his ankles, previously fused together, begin to push strongly away from each other with invisible force as Trixie reverse the polarities on his leg cuffs.

His feet were pushed almost 3 feet apart before he could comfortably stop spreading his legs, and it felt like there was an invisible cushion of force keeping them separated. His ass suddenly felt even more on display: he was already straining on his tiptoes and arching his back to see what his tormentors were doing to him down there, but now his legs were spread wide, and his anus was wet with lubricant. And he couldn't deny how rock hard his cock was as he felt Krista begin to press the plug slowly into his puckering sphincter.

He gasped as he felt himself stretch to accept the butt plug, but Destiny had been right: while there was certainly a sensation of pulling and probing, it didn't really hurt, and he felt his body hungrily accept the penetration. He moaned as the cone slid inside of him, one bulge of it after another, until he had taken it entirely inside of him, the handle at the base of it resting tightly against his anus. The instant the process was finished, all of the magnets in his cuffs turned off simultaneously, and the girls stepped away as he almost stumbled to his knees from these overwhelming, new sensations.

He stood back up haltingly, as if trying to regain his balance, and found himself gasping and panting almost immediately. He could feel the wet lubricant dripping down his asshole and into his inner thighs. The plug was like a small yet constant source of stimulation inside of him, moving pleasantly around, and his sphincter was trying in vain to close around the stem at the end of the plug, constricting instinctually against it over and over. No matter how he stood, every movement seemed to amplify these sensations, and as he moaned in frustrated arousal, all five of the women burst out into laughter and cheers.