Tease Toy Orientation 06: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile was wide and hungry now, and she slid her thighs against each other slightly as she continued, "It's not going to get any easier than this week Dan. This will be your new life. And if you hand that DVD back to me, you'll belong to us for five years. That will be the length of your employment contract at the club. You will belong to us mind, body, and soul." As she spoke, he suddenly felt the tension against each of his limbs go slack, and he realized that the magnets in his wrists and ankles had been freed. He moved experimentally, and found that none of the women chastised him for doing so. He sat up for the first time since he had first been carried back here, feeling dizzy and suddenly terrified at the responsibility he was being given.

She extended the DVD and handed it to him. He stared down at it, seeing his own face, twisted and distorted in the squiggly reflective surface of the disc: He didn't recognize what he saw. Sarah continued to whisper, her voice growing husky and throaty with desire once more, "You'll come in for a shift every day. And starting next week, you'll have 3 hours of entertainment duties every night after your shifts too, don't forget! And you'll spend the weekend with a different girl every week, panting and begging as we play with you, and tease you, and trick you, and laugh at you. And if you're very very good, and very very well behaved, maybe at the end of the week, you'll get to cum. And that will be your life. Every day. Every week. For the next five years. Licking us. Fucking us. Amusing us. Is that what you want, Daniel?"

He looked back up at her, his lip quivering in terror at the things he was considering. "W-will you at least tell me how you're all voting this week, Sarah? Before I decide?" She giggled at this, shaking her head regretfully, her electric blue bangs bouncing prettily across her face. "Aww I'm sorry Dan, but we all talked about it, and we decided that would just tempt you to say yes just so you could cum right now! And we want to make sure that you really REALLY want this. After this moment, there's no backing out, okay? This is your last chance to get off the ride. You need to agree to the terms and conditions before we play the game, okay? THEN you'll get to find out exactly what we have in store for you tonight."

He stared back down at his face's distorted, unrecognizable reflection in the surface of the DVD, and his mind reeled. Five years of this? And she was going to make him agree before he even knew if he had finally earned the orgasm he had been craving for days? He flexed his fingers slightly, experimentally, and he saw the disc bow slightly under the pressure as he considered the cost of freedom. As he did so, however, a montage of his life before meeting these beautiful women flashed before his eyes: days devoid of sex, devoid of joy, devoid of color, devoid of LIFE.

And then he began to think about that electrifying, desperate, inescapable feeling of FINALLY being alive that he had felt since he was first pushed down onto the couch in Sarah's dressing room a week ago. And the feeling of each of these gorgeous, intoxicating, terrifying women pressing against every inch of him. He thought about his evening on the town with Destiny, and the earth shattering realization that he was trapped in exactly the circumstances he had subconsciously longed for for most of his adult life.

He looked back up to meet Sarah's gaze, and a shiver ran through his entire body. Then haltingly, slowly, almost in disbelief at his own actions, he extended the DVD silently back to her, offering it as if he was offering his soul.

Which, in a way...he was.

Sarah's smile turned into a brilliant beaming expression of pride and joy as she accepted his offering, and she giggled with pure excitement and triumph as she accepted his offering, and slid back off of the bed, heading for the door once more. "Well, you heard the Tease Toy! He's all ours now girls!" she giggled, bouncing with excitement, "Why don't you girls get him ready for the vote while I put all this evidence of his naughty, filthy, DIRTY activities back in the vault!"

As soon as Sarah walked out the door, Destiny and Krista hugged Dan so ferociously that he almost fell over, squealing with joy as they congratulated him on his decision. Trixie was smiling much more genuinely than he was used to seeing from her, and even Lexie was looking at him with a quietly pleased expression. Everyone in the room was clearly elated at his decision, and he already felt himself nervously wondering if he did the right thing.

Destiny, Krista, and Lexie began loosening the magnetic cords wrapped around the base of each post, and lifting them up past each of the evenly spaced grooves Dan had noticed earlier, before standing up on their knees and tightening the cords back around the highest one on each bedpost, about 5 feet above the surface of the mattress. As they did this, Trixie stood up on the bed, and motioned for Dan to do the same, as she explained what they were doing now.

"I bet you're excited for us to vote, aren't you Dan?" she teased, giggling and twirling her jet black pigtails in her fingers. "It'll be a little different every time by the way, but the basic rules are always the same. Just to review: five voters decide whether you pass or fail. Five passes means Danny gets to cum, four to three means Danny gets paid, and two or less means Danny gets punished."

She walked towards him, somehow even strutting as she walked on the bed, and she took his wrist in her hands, pulling it up to the magnet now hanging from the cord at the top of the bedpost. "And tonight, since it's your first Sunday Hearing and all," she smirked at him, and repositioned her glasses as she continued, "and considering you just gave your life away to us completely for five long years, we thought we should make it a little special." She walked around him, pulling at his other wrist, and connecting it to the cord tied around the other bedpost sprouting from the headboard as she spoke.

He felt hands at his feet now, and he looked down, his arms locked in place, to see Lexie and Krista sliding their hands around his left calf and ankle, and pulling his leg up and back behind him. For an instant he considered struggling, but then he went limp. He had already given up after all. He belonged to them now. Completely. Trixie's words echoed again in his mind: "...you just gave your life away to us completely for five long years..." His cheeks flushed as they pulled his ankle all the way to the cord hanging from the left bedpost at the foot of the bed, so that he was balancing awkwardly on one foot.

Then, as Krista and Lexie reached down for his other ankle, pulling him up so that he was suspended, face down, five feet above the surface of the bed, he saw Destiny slide down into the bed below him, lying directly below him on her back, so that gravity pancaked her massive breasts beautifully against her body, and Trixie spoke again, this time whispering in Dan's ear, "So if all five of us vote for you to pass tonight...Destiny here has offered to let you fuck her. Isn't that nice of her Dan? Don't you think it would feel SO good to slip that hungry hungry cock into her tight, wet pussy?"

Dan stared helplessly down at Destiny's voluptuous body, and she kissed sensuously up at him with her soft, plump lips as she began rolling and jiggling her massive chocolate tits in her hands for his benefit, and sliding her thick thighs together in what was clearly growing arousal. The he heard the click of the door, and Sarah entered the room again, walking around the side of the bed so she could look up at Danl hanging there.

"Ooooh well look at you Daniel!" She giggled as she beamed up at him, "You seem to have found yourself in quite a predicament, haven't you?" As he nodded, his cock bouncing in the air as it hung down from his bound and suspended body, Sarah climbed back onto the bed, near his left hand.

"I hope you're feeling happy with the decision you made, sweetheart." she cooed, as she batted her eyelashes at him and grinned, "It's probably the last decision you'll actually get to make for yourself for a few years here. Man, you must really really love us, huh? You just handed enough evidence to completely destroy you over to five women who have done nothing but torture you all week!" His hand hung limply at the wrist, and she stepped forward, pressing her bare breast against his palm, and he moaned and automatically squeezed his fingers around the soft, warm flesh, feeling her hard, rubbery nipple slide against his skin. "Man!" she giggled happily, "What were you thinking?"

As she did this, Lexie, Krista, and Trixie stood up on the bed as well, and each positioned themselves near one of the other three bedposts. Then Sarah took Dan's hanging face in her hand, and guided his eyes towards hers, forcing him to meet her gaze as she continued, "It's finally time for our vote Danny...it's the moment you've been waiting for all week. Did Destiny tell you about the gift that she's offering you this evening if we all vote for you to pass?"

Dan's eyes fell back to Destiny for a moment, who was pinching her nipples lightly in one hand and waggling her fingers playfully at him with the other, and he saw with absolute embarrassment that a small drop of precum actually dripped down onto her thigh as she wriggled below him invitingly. Then he looked back at Sarah with a hazy expression of lust, and nodded dumbly. He was clearly almost past the point of actual human thought at this point, and she smiled again, pleased at his progress as she let go of his face, and lifted her hands to the cord nestled in the deep groove at the top of the bedpost she stood next to, stroking the bonds gently with her finger tips.

"Good boy! Well then this is how the vote is going to work Daniel: each time one of us votes to pass, we're going to lower your ropes one level, okay? Doesn't that sound fun? Each of your owners telling you if you were a good enough boy, as we lower you closer and closer towards Destiny's warm, wet, tight slit?" Dan nodded wildly again, and again she giggled at the drooling and helpless man, before continuing, "Oh ya? You want that? You want to fuck Destiny? You think you were a good boy? That you deserve a pass vote from me? So you can thrust that hungry hungry cock into her?"

Dan broke out again into deep, body wracking sobs as she toyed with him, suddenly losing control of his ability to reason once more. "Sarah PLEASE!" he rasped, tears beginning to shimmer in his eyes, "I tried so hard to be good for you...I tried to do a good job helping Krista and Lexie like you asked, and I tried so hard to stay in character and be a good boy during Destiny's Confession scene. Please, you-you have to let me pass, I can't take this anymore..." He was babbling, ending thoughts mid sentence, slurring his words, moaning indiscriminantly, but his earnestness seemed to touch Sarah's heart, and she smiled at him warmly.

"Girls," she began, sliding her fingers around the cord holding his left arm in place, and loosening the knot enough that she could lower the cord to the next deep grove in the bedpost, about a foot down, "I think Dan's right...I really put him through his paces this week, and except for a few expected tantrums with me on Monday, I think he's been a very obedient and eager to please little slave boy..." She paused for a moment, studying his terrified eyes, and then, to his absolute relief, said, "Therefore, I officially cast my vote for Dan Greene, our naughty new Tease Toy, to pass his first Sunday Hearing."

As she did this, he felt the others doing the same with each respective bedpost (one at a time, so that none of them had to actually support his weight), and soon he was a foot closer to Destiny. His cock throbbed and lurched as he stared down at her, and as soon as he was firmly in his new position, Sarah began to kiss, lick and suck lightly at the captive fingers of his left hand. She continued to do this, slurping at his digits and nibbling against his skin for the rest of the ceremony, but Dan was soon distracted as Trixie began talking to him from her position down by his left ankle.

"Dan," she started in her soft, shy voice, "I'm just excited you are here so that I have a new cock to experiment on..." Her dark eyes sparkled at him, as she spoke, "I've already learned SO MUCH about how to keep you on the edge, to keep you desperate, to push you harder, and harder, and further and further. I can't WAIT to show you all of the ideas I have for you. And to give you all of the naughty little presents I'm going to make for you." She smiled, and patted his bare leg condescendingly, "As long as you continue to be a good lab subject for me, I'm going to be happy with you. I officially cast my vote for Dan to pass as well."

As soon as she finished speaking, the plug inserted within him began vibrating again, causing him to gasp out in another slew of uncontrollable moans, and this time the way the pattern of vibrating sensations rose and fell felt familiar. He barely had time to register that he was 40 percent of the way to freedom when he realized why the patterns felt so familiar to him: "The Babysitter", he thought to himself with sudden certainty. This was the same teasing pattern that Destiny had told him Trixie programed to keep him on edge all day, trapped on her bed. And now it was pulsing against his anus as the women carefully lowered him another notch down the bedposts.

Another strand of precum dripped from his bouncing, throbbing cock, which was now swelling against the girth of the Control Ring that still encircled his scrotum and shaft, and this time the viscous fluid oozing from him fell against Destiny's lower stomach. She dropped her hand from her incredible tits and dipped her finger in it, giggling playfully. "Daaaaa-aaaan" she teased, so that his name came out as two syllables, "You're making such a mess!" Then, as he stared down, trying not to drool as well as drip on her, she began to spread her thighs invitingly for him, and looked warmly up at him as she dragged her hard nails against the soft skin of each inner thigh.

"What do you think, boyfriend?" she cooed with shining eyes, "You are my boyfriend right Danny? You weren't lying to me yesterday when you said that was what you wanted yesterday, right? And I'm sure you remember what boyfriends get, right?" He gasped out in surprise as he felt something slide gently against his cock, and looked down to find that Destiny had lifted one bare foot to his crotch, and was sliding the soft arch of her sole up and down against him.

He nodded, panting wildly and stuttering out "Y-yes Destiny, I want to buy you chocolates, and flowers, and take you to the movies, and out to dinner, I want to be your boyfriend, I want to fu...t-to make love to you Destiny, please, please vote for me to pass, please let me be your boyfriend..." His begging quickly descended into almost unintelligible gibberish: with Sarah sucking and slurping against his twitching fingers, Trixie's toy playing an orchestral symphony against his anus and prostate, and Destiny's soft, creamy feet rubbing against his cock, Dan was reaching new levels of sensory overload.

Destiny giggled again, and then lifted her other leg so that both of her feet slid against him, and then her adorable and soft face became very serious, and she looked at Dan with wide eyes as she said, "Aww! Danny, that's so sweet! Well, my boyfriend is going to get lucky tonight if I have anything to say about it. I cast my vote for him to pass." Tears welled up in his eyes as she spoke, although for the first time this week, not in sexual frustration: he was elated. Only two more to go! But there was still a creeping, terrifying fear in the back of his mind. The woman who he was perhaps most afraid of, most likely in his mind to deny him the orgasm that he needed more than anything else in the world, still had yet to cast her vote.

Krista spoke up next, standing on the mattress near the bedpost that was holding his right ankle, and as she did so, he felt her fingers start stroking up his calf, up the back of his knee, higher and higher along the back of his leg. "Oooooh!" she cooed in a playful, teasing voice flavored adorably by her Bronx accent, "Destiny gets a boyfriend out of this whole situation? Wow, maybe I should make sure I get something good out of this too..." As she spoke, her kneading and probing fingertips moved up the back of his thigh, causing him to shiver.

He had hoped that those fingers would join Destiny's toes in playing with his hungry, dribbling cock, but instead they slid upwards, tickling at his ass cheeks for a moment and causing gooseflesh to spread out against his bare bottom. Then, he felt her grasp the handle of the butt plug inserted into his anus, still vibrating wildly in undulating patterns, and she tugged at it lightly. It's placement inside of him didn't budge from such a soft tug, but her movement caused Dan's anus to be stretched and pulled pleasantly, and he moaned wildly again, his breath turning into wracking sobs.

"I already told you that I don't really want a boyfriend though Dan..." she giggled as she pulled lightly at the device, watching him thrash around in his bound suspension as much as possible each time her tugging sent another wave of sensation through him, "but mayyyybe I could make you my little girlfriend sometime. I could dress you up, and show you my strap on collection...would you like that Dan? Do you want to be my pretty girl? Do you want me to show you what that pretty hole can really make you feel?"

From this position, Dan couldn't see her. He could only hear her cruel, giggling, slightly bullying accent and tone, but the sensations he was feeling were combining with the words she was saying to make him suddenly consider avenues of sexual exploration which he never had before. The idea of being dressed up and used like that terrified him, and make tears well up in his eyes again, but he was mortified to note that his cock was throbbing and leaking at the thought, and that he was clenching and unclenching his anus as she teased him with the plug in hungry need.

He hung his head in shame, and moaned between gasping breaths with a sobbing voice, "Y-yes Krista...I do want that...Oh...oh god I want you to fuck me. I want to be your girlfriend. I want to do anything I can to make you happy, b-but PLEASE Krista please I can't wait anymore..."

He jumped in his bonds as he felt her slap a hand firmly against his ass, and then heard her laugh as she said, to his complete relief, "Oh FINE, I'll teach you how to use all your pretty little holes another time. I officially cast my vote for Dan to pass his first Sunday Hearing." Again, they lowered the loops holding him in place against the bedposts one at a time, until he was less than a foot above Destiny's naked, writhing body. However, once he was lowered, he felt Krista's fingers return to the rubber handle protruding from his anus, and gasped as she began to tug and push idly against it once more.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see each of the women standing at the bedposts getting to their knees so that they were at the same level as him. Sarah's mouth returned to its oral assault on his fingers, which were now dripping with her saliva. The vibrations of the butt plug, combined with the additional physical assault that Krista was engaging in, caused him to skyrocket. And as he was lowered towards her, Destiny's feet left his cock, and her legs spread out so that she could wrap her calves and ankles around the backs of his thighs. He was shaking, glistening with sweat, and bug eyed as he stared down at her.

As soon as her legs were in position around his body, he felt her tighten her ankles, pulling him slightly down and forward, so that his shoulders stretched and his back arched as much as they could. Then, as she giggled and licked her lips less than a foot from his face, he felt the grazing touch of her moist and swollen slit agains the tip of his cock.