Tease Toy Orientation 06: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They could barely reach each other at this distance: she had to arch her back slightly and pull him towards her simultaneously for the tip of him to even feel the outer edges of her wetness, and she moaned, "Oh Danny, you're so close...PLEASE, I want you to fuck me...please fuck me...I want you inside of me, ramming into me, thrusting and pumping until you explode, until you burst that icky sticky goo into me, please Danny..."

He almost forgot about the vote entirely at this, straining and stretching, pulling as hard as he could in a desperate effort to obey, to penetrate her and thrust wildly until he finally came, but the most he could achieve was that maddening, feathery sensation of himself sliding against the outer edges of her. That was when Lexie leaned forward, and took his sweaty, tear stained face in her soft, cool hand, and pulled his gaze up to meet hers.

The instant his wild eyes looked into hers, the rules of the voting came crashing back, and he suddenly remembered that everything hinged on this green eyed, crimson haired goddess who seemed to love nothing more than cruelly torturing him. "Well Daniel" she whispered in her prim and proper voice, dripping with confidence and control, and Dan immediately quieted his loud panting, "It looks like it's down to you and me now, doesn't it darling?"

She stroked her pointed, glossy white nails against his face, dragging them playfully up and down his jaw line as she licked her lips and batted her eyes at him, clearly amused by his sudden and complete attention on her. "So what do you think, darling?" She asked him with a slight smirk, "Do you think you've really earned my vote? Do you think you were a good boy this week?"

He stared back at her, trying desperately to ignore the sensations against his anus, Sarah's mouth against his hand, and Destiny's rhythmic and slow grinding against the very tip of his cock. His mind raced, wondering how he was supposed to respond to this. He stammered hesitantly, "I-I think so Lexie. I HOPE so. I'm trying so hard to be good, please, please, I need it so badly..."

Lexie arched a red eyebrow at this, and sneered slightly, causing her plump glossy lips to shimmer as her nails slid up to his face, and began to drag tiny intricate patterns across his nose, cheeks, and lips, "Oh yes? You need it badly, huh? Did you tell Destiny about how you openly defied me the other day? That you told me 'no', and refused to follow instructions? Does that sound like something a good boy who deserves to fuck her would do?"

Dan felt real and pure terror begin to spread out from his lower belly. She wouldn't really do this to him, would she? He succumbed to panic, and began stammering, "Oh fuck, oh fuck PLEASE Lexie, I'm sorry I did that...I-I was trying to help, I swear..." He felt tears begin springing from his eyes once more: this was so unfair, these rules and contradictory orders from each of these women made him feel like he was constantly spinning plates, trying to keep everyone happy.

He grew dizzy as he babbled, "A-and Krista told me that it helped you two get together, t-that's good right? And I wore the Control Ring again for you! As punishment!" Another sob tore through him, "You said you wouldn't...that you wouldn't do this to me if I kept the Control Ring on for you..." He looked down at Destiny, panicking and sobbing, desperate for some kind of help or support. "Please," he began to beg, "Please Destiny, tell her! Tell her I'm trying to be good." But after a moment of this, the hands against his face steeled at his jawline, and Lexie pulled his gaze forcefully back into hers.

Her face was calm, peaceful, and she looked incredibly content. Her absolute comfort with his absolute discomfort chilled him to his core, and he suddenly realized that in Lexie's mind, this was the ideal version of Dan: broken, desperate, willing to do anything for a sliver of kindness. "How delicious is this power I have over you now Daniel?" she asked with a throaty, purring voice, "Can you believe you said yes to this? You can't deny it anymore: you chose this. And now you're helpless. I could vote no every weekend for the next five years, and there's nothing you could do to stop me."

She leaned forward, biting her lip in a moment of soft seduction that he rarely saw from her, but the way it was juxtaposed against her horrifying words somehow unnerved him even more. She was right: he was truly, truly helpless now. He stared at her silently, realizing that there was nothing else he could say: it didn't matter what he promised, or how much he begged. She held his cock's fate entirely in her soft and delicate hands. He tried to plead with his eyes, screaming at her silently for mercy, and she stared back, clearly enjoying this moment of absolute power and wanting to stretch it out for as long as she could.

Then, after ten excruciating seconds, Lexie smiled a bit more warmly, and leaned forward to lightly kiss Dan on the tip of his nose. "Daniel Green," she whispered, her lips less than an inch from his upturned, drooling mouth, "I hereby cast my vote for you to pass your first Sunday Hearing."

Dan stared at her blankly, suddenly almost unable to believe what he had just heard, but sure enough, the woman each began loosening the cords against the bedposts to lower him once more. He looked down at Destiny who was smiling up at him, and grinning. "Go slow Danny" she cooed, "As slow as you can...I know you're excited but you want it to last, remember? You're not going to get another chance at this for a whole week, and you might not get to do something as fun as fucking me next time. So saver it. Enjoy yourself."

His arms were lowered first, and as soon as he could reach, she tipped her chin up and pressed her lips against his, simultaneously arching her back so that her jiggling, soft melons pressed into his bare chest. He kissed and slurped hungrily back at her, but he heard her words and tried to calm himself at least a little: she was right. If this was the big show, he had to make it last for as long as he could. As his legs were lowered, Trixie climbed up into view, crawling up to the headboard, positioning herself so she could see the show from the perfect angle, and she pressed a button on her phone as she smiled at him.

He suddenly gasped as he felt the Control Ring around his shaft tighten uncomfortably, and broke his kiss with Destiny to look up at Trixie. It had always fit fairly snugly, but now it almost felt like a real cock ring, cutting off flow to his aching member. Trixie giggled, "Just to help you last a little longer. You're welcome sweetie! I hope you have fun!" Then, his ankles were in position, and he finally, FINALLY, felt his swollen cock press against the wetness of Destiny's sex. He looked down at her again to find her smiling warmly up at him, her soft brown eyes wide and innocent, and her lips parted in a breathy expression of desire.

"Fuck me Danny." She moaned, and slid her soft, cool hands up his sides and around his back, digging her nails into him slightly. She tightened her heels against the back of his thighs and pulled him toward her. He thrust down and forward, moaning with absolute happiness, and slid wetly into her. As he did so, his buttocks naturally tightened around the butt plug, pulling it inward. Every slow, sliding thrust meant that he was fucking himself as much as he was fucking her. As he entered her, he felt her walls relax to accept him, and then tighten pleasantly around him again, squeezing at him with her soft wet warmth.

She let out a breathy moan of pleasure, and then squealed slightly as she pressed her lips against his ear, licking at him and panting, "Oh Danny, fuck me...fuck me good Danny, but remember to take your time...This is it, this is all you get, don't forget, the second you cum, it's over, and the week starts all over again..." Her words terrified him, but what terrified him more was that they were exciting him, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. After a week of mind melting tease games, he could barely control himself, and he struggled to calm his body, to clench his lower stomach, to let the tight ring against the base of him slow his natural impulses.

He rocked slowly into her again and again, his face drifting down her soft neck towards her collarbone, tasting and kissing at the delicious saltiness of her dark mocha skin. Seeing where his attentions were taking him, Destiny giggled, and scooted up the bed, allowing him to both thrust to the hilt into her and to access her massive, miraculous tits. He pressed his face lovingly into the soft, almost liquid flesh of them, his tongue searching hungrily for her dark, rubbery nipples.

That was when he felt Lexie's mouth begin to mirror Sarah's against his other hand. He looked up from Destiny's tits for long enough to see that the redhead was now also swirling her talented tongue against his fingertips, one at a time, before sucking them into her mouth suggestively. She winked at him as she did this, but then Destiny grabbed the back of his head, and pulled his face back into her tits, moaning, "Keep your attention on me Danny...you're fucking ME, it's all about ME."

He struggled to keep his cool as he hung there, thrusting deliciously into Destiny's miraculous body again and again as Sarah and Lexie performed fellatio on his helpless fingers. Then, he felt a pair of fingernails begin to press into the soles of each of his bare feet. He buried his face in Destiny's tits as Krista began to tickle his helpless feet, struggling to hide his laughter, to follow Destiny's orders, to keep his attention on her. But every sensation against his arches and heels and soles and toes caused him to squirm and wrench, making him thrust wildly into her and disrupting his attempts to control himself.

Destiny wrapped both of her arms tightly around Dan's head now, pulling his face deep into her vast tits, and moaning wildly, "Harder Dan...faster. Fuck me good, fuck me good, Ohhhh..." He felt himself struggling to breath as he giggled and gasped into her cleavage, and he bucked into Destiny forcefully again and again at the inescapable tickling, making her squeal with delight. Then, he heard a soft moan from Trixie at the head of the bed, and the vibrating butt plug kicked into overdrive.

Throughout the night it had been a minor annoyance, a teasing distraction, and an embarrassing reminder of his submission, but now it felt like a jackhammer, sending pounding waves of warmth and pleasure through his body. He could feel the trickle of saliva down each of his palms and wrists now, and he pistoned wildly into Destiny again as he felt Krista's hard nail drag down the curve of his arches, causing him to almost scream into Destiny's massive tits. It was too much, and despite the tight, uncomfortable ring almost strangling the root of his cock, he felt his balls begin to draw up against the rubber ring around his scrotum as he neared the point of no return.

He moaned wildly, and began thrusting faster and faster into her. He couldn't slow down any more, he couldn't stop himself: nature took over and he turned into a wild animal, pumping and pistoning his hips in and out of her with a wet, slapping sound. She gasped and squealed at the culmination of each thrust, pulling his face down more forcefully into her jiggling tits, and the plug in his ass vibrated so strongly now that they could all hear it, and see the vibrations shaking and pounding into his helpless ass. He screamed and laughed into her, feeling himself begin to tip over the edge, and finally, FINALLY...he began to cum.

It was unlike anything he had ever felt before in his life. He felt like he had been possessed, his body wrenching in and out of her in staggering, bizarre contortions and lurching movements that completely took over his body, and he arched his back so forcefully that his head burst free of her cleavage despite her hands against the back of his head.

His face, covered in sweat and saliva, was contorting into an incredibly cartoonish expression of absolute, overwhelming pleasure, and a high pitched sound, like an animal caught in a trap began to speak out from deep within him. His eyebrows arched almost in distress, as if he was actually terrified by how strong this orgasm felt as it ripped through him, and as he spasmed into her, his jaw went slack as he felt his roiling, hot spunk begin to spurt out of him, each pump another wave of satisfying pleasure as he filled her with his desperate seed.

Everything else fell away, except for Destiny's eyes and the delicious feelings erupting from his cock. After what felt like an eternity of this blissful, overwhelming explosion of pleasure, he felt the sensation slowly begin to fade, and the world began to come back into focus. He pumped and pistoned a few more times, each time feeling another delicious, though lesser, wave of pleasure, until he was finally spent, and slumped against her, gasping and panting. He knew that soon the tortures would begin again, that soon the mind games and the cock teasing, and the insane bondage devices would start once more. But in that moment, laying against Destiny's soft, smooth, warm body, his cock finally growing soft inside of her, he was happy.

He lay there, dizzy and limp, for about 30 seconds before he felt the magnets in his wrists and ankles shut off, and his limbs finally were given slack once more. Then, the others lifted a still dizzy Dan onto his hands and knees, sliding him back out of Destiny so she could crawl out from under him. As he swayed unsteadily on his hands and knees, he felt Krista grab once more at the handle protruding from his anus, and this time, he felt her really pull, slowly stretching his sphincter once more as she slid the plug back out of him.

He moaned, his throat raspy and cracked as he did, feeling another and entirely unexpected wave of pleasure as each ridge of the toy slid slowly out of him. Once it was out, he went limp once more, and this time the girls let him fall, shaking, shimmering with sweat, and curled into a slight fetal position. They settled around his body, snuggling and cuddling against him. Destiny kissed him warmly, and stared deeply into his eyes as she stroked his face, "You did soooo good baby! You lasted 5 whole minutes! What a stud!"

He felt a wave of humiliation come over him. FIVE MINUTES? He had had zero sense of time since he had first walked in tonight, but he still was shocked to hear it stated so bluntly like that. A week of suffering, agonizing, begging, and sobbing...for five minutes? He looked around at the women lounging around him, naked and smiling. They were looking at him like he was a new pet, something to train and mold and play with however they wanted. Which, he supposed, was exactly what he was now.

Destiny sat back, and let Sarah slide closer to him, settling down on her side, and resting her face in one hand as she smiled at him. "You did really good this week Danny. You really did." She leaned in and kissed him too, and when he kissed her back out of reflex, she didn't admonish him. It was the first time that she had let him do this, and he kissed her hungrily, passionately. As he did so, he felt a stirring in his limp cock, and with a kind of nervous terror, realized that he was already getting aroused again. "Five minutes..." he thought to himself once more.

Sarah broke the kiss and patted his cheek, sweetly if not a bit condescendingly. "I had a feeling that you were the boy we've all been looking for. I'm so glad you gave that DVD back to me Daniel. I know we played with your head a lot this week, but Lexie really is just teasing you: you were an absolutely perfect tease toy. Of course..." she continued, smiling wider, "It's only going to get harder to keep us happy from here!"

She started to sit up, and then stopped, as if she suddenly remembered something, "Oh and speaking of which, the girls were talking before you came in tonight and I wanted to ask you something. We were comparing notes about our individual sessions this week, and we realized..." Her smile grew sly, and Dan grew nervous. His cock twitched again, growing slightly as fear filled his stomach, and he realized that he was going to be feeling this way quite a lot for the next five years of his life. "Dan? Have you been wearing the Control Ring every night this week?"

He stared back at her, not quite understanding the game: surely they already knew that, didn't they? There was no way that wasn't a part of their plan? But he nodded, carefully, playing along, "Y-yes Sarah, everybody had different reasons, but...you told me not to complain about you all to each other and I was trying to be good..." He trailed off, not sure what else to say, but Sarah looked very pleased, and bit her lip in amusement at his response.

"Woooow Danny..." She purred sweetly, and slid her finger down his chest, towards his nipple, swirling around it, "You WERE very good this week!" she giggled triumphantly, and her blue eyes danced with laughter again, beneath that bobbing two toned rocker girl hair. He thought about the first time he saw her on the street, only a week ago. God, how much could change in a week.

"Well then," she continued, and he saw the other girls move to look at his face, smiling happily at their new plaything, "We all decided that if you're going to be that sweet, and keep offering to wear this for each of us everyday anyway, we should just make it the new standard policy! So those are the rules now Daniel, okay? Unless you're restrained, you're going to be wearing the Control Ring at all times, for the next five years of your life, and you will only have your naughty little cummies under our strict supervision."

Her freckled cheeks crinkled cutely around her eyes, and her button nose scrunched up as her gorgeous lips spread into a dazzling white smile. She pressed her forehead against his, giggling again, and he felt his cock continue to stir back to life. "I'm so glad you made the right decision Danny. You're going to be perfect for us. We're going to have so much fun with you. Aren't you so glad you met me?"

He stared back at her, wondering what he had done: had he damned himself? Or said yes to what would prove to be pleasures and arousals that he had never dared to dream of? Even in the depths of his soul, he was still unsure, and he knew that this had only been the beginning...that there was more to come, and that he would be helpless against all of it. This was it.

This was his new life.

The End