Tease Toy Orientation 06: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny boy! I'm so proud of you!" Krista almost yelled, hugging him and wetly kissing him on the cheek as she giggled at his dazed expression, "You just took that right in there, like a little anal champion! What a good, obedient little ass you have!" Her "compliments" made his entire body flush with red again as his skin burned in humiliation, and again he heard the others giggle at how little he could hide his physical reactions. She stepped back from him with a sly, playful grin, and finished her Whiskey and Coke in one gulp, before handing him the empty glass, and giggling "Now, why don't you go refill my drink for me, Danny boy?"

As he turned to walk back to the bar, he suddenly felt the toy filling his sensitive anus beginning to vibrate, in rising and falling patterns of intensity. The sensation was so alien and new to him that he almost dropped Krista's glass, but he steadied himself against a chair with an involuntary moan, and then tried to straighten up and ignore the feeling as much as possible. Trixie and Sarah had burst into giggles as he had almost gone down, and he was again struck by how constant and inescapable the humiliation and helplessness of the evening was for him.

After he returned with Krista's new drink, the vibrations in his anus stopped immediately once more. All of the women were talking to each other, and all had their phones out: it was impossible for him to tell who was playing with him using this infernal vibrating anal intrusion at any given time. He stood there awkwardly, as the girls amused themselves in conversation with each other, completely ignoring Dan for the next few minutes.

Then, after they had all eventually settled into various conversations, Sarah told him to go back to the bar and to start walking around with a cheese tray that was in the mini fridge under the counter. The instant he complied, walking back to the bar to look for it, the butt plug began vibrating again, and again, as soon as he walked back with the plate of cheese, crackers and fruit in one hand, the sensations stopped one more. Again, he walked around being generally ignored except for the foot he was carrying as the girls talked, this time for almost 10 minutes, and then several of the girls ordered another round of drinks.

As soon as he took and order and began walking back to the bar, the vibration started back up again every time. And each time he came back with whatever they had demanded of him, the vibrations stopped again. He was starting to understand the game, even if he wasn't happy about it: if you want to escape the constant maddening teasing, be quick about your duties. The constant vibrating made it very difficult to think straight, but he struggled desperately to get every drink order as exact as possible.

All week he had been the constant focus of attention whenever he was in the room with these women, and as much as that was terrifying, he had also grown used to it. The way the women were almost completely physically ignoring him now however, was extremely unnerving, but the constant, maddening vibrations from deep within his pelvis, and the constant constricting of his sphincter around the stem of the plug meant that he was rock hard and leaking anyway.

The more the pleasant vibration against his prostate increased, the more he wanted to make sure that he was doing everything he could to stay on their good side, no matter how much he felt like a piece of meat on display. He was almost at the finish line: he just had to make it through the next couple of hours.

The women didn't seem to be concerned with how much he was struggling to keep each and every one of them happy: he often found himself being pulled in multiple directions at once. Trixie soon took to hanging out behind the bar, and asking his complex and intricate questions about his experience wearing "The Babysitter" while he made drinks, desperately trying to remember exactly what the others had just ordered. Any time he ignored her questions for too long, or his answers didn't satisfy her, she would increase the vibration settings in his butt plug again. After a few trips behind the bar, he saw that she had slid a hand down the front of her black cotton thong, and was playing with herself idly as she talked to him and experimented with his vibration settings.

Destiny stood around the side of the bar, and made him stop every time he walked by, leaning down to "clean him off", which amounted to licking his cock head slowly of its dripping precum for 10- 20 seconds before letting him continue on his way. "Naughty Danny!" She giggled each time, as she spread her full lips around his hungry cockhead and swirled her tongue against it just enough to make him even crazier, "If you stopped leaking so much, I wouldn't have to clean you off like this!" Each time he walked past again, she would slide her lips further and further down his cock when she did this, until she was outright deep throating him slowly 2-3 times every time he walked by to make another drink.

Krista poked and tickled at him whenever he passed her, making him squirm and struggle not to spill whatever drinks or food he was carrying, while playfully warning him to be careful. He learned quickly not to try to run away or react at all: if he showed any signs of fear or giggling she would make him stop and "test" him harder, all the while smiling at him through her wild, bouncing brown curls. Instead, to avoid her most maddening treatments, he quickly learned that he had to stand still and let her have her way with him: he had to let her slowly slide her fingers along his nipples, and the backs of his knees, and his buttocks, dragging her long nails playfully against his skin, watching him shake and struggle not to laugh or wince, until she was satisfied and let him continue.

Sarah was sitting near the center of the room, and whenever he got close to her, she would stop him, lightly stick one stiletto heel in the air, and roll it playfully at the ankle in his face until he was shaking. Then she would stroke her foot lovingly against each side of his face once, and allow him to kiss each of her ten toes once, before dismissing him. Each time she did this, the instant her toe made contact with his lips, her other heel reached forward to push down lightly against his leaking cock, putting the pressure of her sharp heel firmly against his throbbing shaft, assuring that Destiny would have plenty to "clean off" of him the next time he passed Destiny.

But it was Lexie would was the most nerve wracking. Whenever he didn't return quickly enough for her liking (which was often, considering the gauntlet that the others were putting him through), or if he ended up spilling some of her drink on the way to her (which again, thanks to Krista, became more and more likely), or really did anything at all to displease her, Lexie would take him over her knee, and spank him. At her orders, facing away from the other giggling women, he bent over her knee again and again, exposing the rubber handle sticking out of his rectum and feeling his face burn wildly with embarrassment.

Each time,she also positioned his cock between her firm pale thighs and squeezed them together as he got into position each time, causing him to gasp as she locked him in place. Then, she would spank him ten times, with light, almost playful impacts against each alternating cheek, and taking about three to five seconds between each slap. She was never exactly the same in her timing, and he soon found the quiet anticipation of the next slap against his bare bottom to be almost as arousing as the spanking itself. The vibrations emanating from the toy in his anus never stopped during this, and Dan found himself being pushed closer and closer to sexual insanity.

Lexie often continued her other conversations with whoever she was talking to as she spanked him, and the mundane idleness with which she treated the experience made it even more embarrassing for him. Each slap against his ass was more humiliating than painful, and while he felt his flesh warm at the impact of her palm, the sensation was actually quite pleasant. But each impact was also a confusingly pleasant reminder of the foreign object inside of his anus.

The girls simply refused to give him their drink orders more than one at a time, and soon his bare ass was a warm red color as he tried to constantly navigate this minefield of teasing, his cock leaking with both precum and Destiny's saliva. There were no clocks in the room, and time was becoming a bit of a blur to Dan as he again and again braved this gauntlet of teasing women, but he guessed that he lasted for about an hour of this treatment, acting as nothing more than a naked sexual party toy for these glamorous women, before he finally cracked.

As he bent over Lexie's knee for another humiliating spanking, this time for leaking too much precum near her table as he served her, he gasped as she positioned his cock between her legs, and suddenly struggled to stand up, pushing away from her and sputtering out in a desperate and panicked voice, "No! N-no more please, FUCK! Please Sarah, Destiny, one of you please, this thing in my ass is driving me crazy and I can't think and I need it please I can't take this any more, please I need to cum...I've tried to be so good, and I've waited all week, I'll do anything, PLEASE!"

His voice was cracking with desperation as he began to babble, the words coming out of him like a flood rushing through a broken dam. He actually backed away in real fear now, suddenly more desperate than he had ever been in his life to FINALLY achieve release and end this maddening, incessant teasing. In his overwhelmed, overstimulated panic, it didn't occur to him until much later that this was the first time he had ever ACTUALLY tried to run from his captors, to actually physically escape, but it made no difference this late in the game.

After 2 or 3 stumbling steps back away from Lexie, Dan fell backwards into Destiny and Krista, who put down their drinks to begin pawing at him and leaning in to kiss at his neck. He struggled to break free, suddenly empty of all logic, all reason, all sentient thought except his need to spurt, to erupt, to CUM. But he suddenly felt his wrists being drawn forcefully together behind him and his ankles pulled back together with the same magnetic attraction he had experienced at the bar. He teetered, and began to fall, collapsing back into the voluptuous and soft women tormenting him.

Krista was standing almost entirely at his back, and he felt her press warmly against him as she kissed at his ear, sliding her cool soft hands around his hips and down to his cock before he could stop her. Destiny took a step around the side of Dan and leaned in to begin kissing him deeply, her full soft lips sealing against his, and her tongue probing playfully into his mouth. The soft, almost liquid warmth of her was such a relief, as she pressed her huge natural tits against him, that he felt his legs start to turn to jelly as his cock pulsed in time with his heartbeat, and he moaned out in wild, helpless, hopeless abandon.

He heard the click of approaching heels, and broke free of Destiny's kiss for just long enough to see Lexie strutting towards them with a look of hungry anticipation in her flashing emerald eyes. She was removing her lacy black bustier as she did so, dropping it to the floor, and letting her freckled, round breasts bounce perkily with every step towards him. Suddenly, she descended on him as well, and he felt her slide one hand past Krista's to gently palm his aching scrotum, and the other up to his chest to begin pinching almost painfully at his hard nipples.

As he felt his body fall limp under this assault, he felt the magnetic force holding his wrists together cease once more (although his ankle's stayed fused), and he felt soft, feminine hands grab him by each of his wrists. Destiny guided his left hand against her round, juicy ass, and breathed, "Grab it Dan. Grab my ass now." As he happily did so, he felt Lexie take his other hand and press it firmly against her soft, pale breast, arching her back to rub her hard pink nipple against his palm. "Ooooh" she moaned, as she began to lick at his neck, "that's it Daniel, play with my tits...Mmmm good boy..." Krista continued to press against him from behind, and she slightly stroked and squeezed at his cock as he felt his knees go weak and his legs give out entirely.

If it wasn't for the three young, soft, nubile bodies pressed against him, he might have crumpled to the floor, but instead he suddenly felt his feet being lifted off the ground as the sensations against his cock, his nipples, his mouth, and his ears continued. He opened his eyes, disoriented, drooling from his lip lock with Destiny, and feeling like he was floating, to find that he actually was: he was being literally carried across the room by these three women as they toyed with him. He looked back to the bar to see Sarah and Trixie standing there with wide smiles on their faces, watching as he was carried helplessly across the room.

"The others are going to entertain you for a while while we get one of our last big surprises ready, okay Dan?" Sarah called out with a giggle, waving to him sweetly as if saying a romantic goodbye at a train station, "I hope you have fun! We'll be back to play with you soon!" Trixie tapped her phone, and Dan felt the sudden undulating vibrations against his prostate begin once more. This time the sensation was incredibly low, serving only to inflame his already overwhelming need, and he squirmed in the arms of the other women. Then Trixie wiggled her fingers at him, and turned to follow Sarah back to the Dressing Rooms.

It was hard to tell in the haze of perfumed flesh, soft fluffy hair, wet slurping tongues, and probing stroking fingers that carried him, but he realized after a few moments that they were taking him past the Champagne rooms in the back of the club now, and he finally realized where he was being taken. It seemed that tonight's big finale was going to take place in the VIP room where Dan had first brought Lexie and Trixie's feud to an end, a place they had both simply called "The Bedroom".

This onslaught of teasing had taken the sudden fight out of him, but not the constant throbbing of his cock or the aching in his scrotum, and he searched for Destiny's face in the mass of flesh surrounding him, lifting him, as he began to moan out the word "Please" over and over in a desperate and straining voice. He pistoned his hips weakly, failing in both his attempt to press his leaking cock against something, and his attempt to escape the maddening, teasing, vibrating pleasure that was emanating throughout his body from his anus. As out of his mind as he was with lust, all he knew was that Destiny made him feel safe, that she would protect him, that she promised she would vote for him to pass.

He finally found her eyes, her deep, loving, liquid eyes, and she looked at him with condescending adoration, "Awww Danny, you're doing so good. We're almost there now, okay? It's just a little while more before the vote." She smiled sweetly, and he felt a hand caressing his cheek as she giggled, "Just be patient now...No complaining, okay? You don't want to annoy the others before voting do you?" As he nodded, terrified at the idea that that might happen, he felt himself being lowered onto the same bed that Krista and Lexie had tortured him in on Thursday.

As they each stepped back, letting their hands and their bodies slip away from him, he saw that the bed was no longer decorated in the rubber, industrial sheets and pillow cases that it had been sporting the last time he was here: no, apparently when The Tease was closed, Dan warranted the nice linens. The sheets were soft and silky, and made of overlapping patterns of black and red satin and velvet that slid deliciously against his sensitive bare skin. He sunk comfortably into the mattress as he felt the soft fabric swaddle his ass, still slightly sore from the repeated paddlings he had received earlier.

Krista giggled as he fell limply against the bed, his limbs splaying out, too overwhelmed to regain control of his motor functions, and spoke softly as she began to busy herself by Dan's feet, at one corner of the huge (at least 8 foot wide) four post bed, "You know, Lexie and I never really thanked you properly for how much you helped us work out our differences the other night. We've been fucking each other quite a lot since that night. Usually a few times a day. I like that sharp tongue of hers a lot more this way, hehe...Does that excite you Dan?" The sound of her soft, purring voice, juxtaposed against that deep tough girl Bronx accent that he loved so much, made him actually whimper, and he writhed as he watched Lexie and Destiny strut around the bed to two of the other corners.

Krista stroked his foot slightly, causing him to titter a nervous giggle, but he was too weak with arousal to escape her grasp. Mercifully, however, her grip tightened as she pulled his leg towards her, and the tickling lessened (at least for now, his terrified mind whispered). Krista continued in that same purring voice as she did so, "Oh what a naughty boy, leaking and twitching while you think about all the sex I've been having with my new friend...It's been a lot of fun, you know, Dan: we've gone down on each other quite a lot, and..." She giggled softly before continuing, "Well, as I guess you probably already know, Lexie is REALLY good with her fingers."

"And I've been repaying the favor with my very large strap on collection!" She cooed at Dan, before winking and tickling lightly at his foot again. But this time, he found that his limb was bound in place somehow, and that he was unable to escape, unable to move away from her, as she giggled, "And when I say the strap on collection is "very large", I do mean in several ways, Danny boy...maybe if you're good, I'll show it to you one day. Do you think you would like that?"

His butt cheeks clenched at the question, but this only caused the condition of his overstimulated sphincter to worsen, and pulled that maddening, probing sensation deeper inside of him. He wasn't sure what he wanted anymore. He lifted his head slightly to see what they were doing, and saw that there were short cords tied around the base of each thick bedpost, which ended in short, wide, and heavy looking metallic bolts. The cords themselves were tied with a thick black woven rope, wrapped around each ornate wooden post with an adjustable knot, and Dan noticed for the first time that along the ornate design carved into the four posters of the bed were deep grooves to hold these cords in place.

For a moment, he noticed that there were five of these deep grooves along each post, spaced evenly in horizontal stripes, leading all the way up to the bed's pornographically mirrored ceiling. But then his attention was diverted as each of the girls began attaching the metal bolts at the end of each cord to his wrist and ankle cuffs, using those electromagnets to lock him in place, before tugging the cords tight against the bed, and leaving him in the same helpless, face up starfish position he had been in the last time he was here.

Then, as if she were made of liquid, Krista began to climb onto the bed, a predatory glow in her eyes as she softly purred, "I suppose you probably noticed that Lexie and I were sort of getting a little into each other by the end of our night with you. Did you notice that Dan? Well things got even sexier after you left..." She looked at him with those wide, deep chocolate eyes, beneath a halo of bouncing brown curls, and she pulled herself up his body until she was straddling his hips, his cock pressed pleasantly down and back so that it rested against the curve of her impressive asscrack.