Tease Toy Orientation 06: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded shakily, and she giggled, wriggling against him. He was starting to feel very light headed, and moaned as Krista leaned backwards, so that the curve of her succulent ass pushed even more deliciously against his cock. As he moaned, trying to turn the sounds bursting out of him into human pleas for mercy, he felt the vibrations against his rectum increase again.

Despite his bondage, Dan bucked his hips as hard as he could in an attempt to escape the sensation, but again that only made it worse: each piston forward of his hips pressed his ass cheeks together, causing the invasive rubber inserted within him to probe and press as it vibrated nonstop. And the more he struggled, the more his sphincter tightened and loosed wildly around the handle in an attempt to expel something he couldn't escape. Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he moaned again, looking desperately at Krista for mercy.

Instead, of mercy however, he found only amusement on her face. "Awwwww Danny Boy what's wrong? You're doing such a good job tonight! Aren't you having fun? Do you like that yummy naughty toy up your butt? Do you Danny. C'mon, tell Auntie Krista the truth now, it's okay..." His cheeks burned with humiliation, but he couldn't deny how he felt, and he nodded, shaking wildly. The instant he did so, the vibrations coursing through him sped up again, and she bit her lip to keep from laughing as she purposely ground down on his hips, limiting his struggles as he gasped and strained.

As Krista rode his bucking body, he moaned with overwhelmed sexual ecstasy and agony, panting wildly, and he finally found his voice for a moment. "KRISTA!!" he blurted out in a screaming, cracked and desperate voice, "Please Krista, PLEASE! I have to cum! Please touch my cock, Krista PLEASE! W-when is the vote?? I can't take any more of this..." But his voice died off as he saw Destiny climb onto the bed on his left, her massive breasts threatening to burst free of her sheer and sparkling body stocking, dragging with liquid smoothness against the satin sheets.

He expected Destiny to descend on him, but instead, to both his excitement and despair, she slid her body against KRISTA'S, stroking the Puerto Rican beauty's thighs with her own soft hands, and pressing her lips against Krista's elegant neck. Then Lexie climbed on the bed to his right, her cruel green eyes flashing beneath a bob of fiery red hair, looking directly at Dan as she did the same, sliding her pale, freckled fingers up Krista's tight belly, and wriggling them towards her dark, erect nipples.

"Oh Dan!" Krista chuckled, smiling at the pleasant sensations of Destiny and Lexie pressing against her, "We're not voting for at LEAST another hour! We still have a lot to do before then! I just told you, I still have to thank you for helping me and Lexie get together!" She looked down at Lexie, who was kissing sensuously up her shoulder, and leaned in to kiss her back. Dan watched helplessly, his cock pressing against Krista's ass as his own vibrated with inescapable sensation. The two women kissed deeply and passionately, moaning as their hands and tongues stroked each other.

Dan knew he shouldn't interrupt...but had she just said another HOUR??? His cock pulsed again against her warm and wide bottom, and his arousal overrode his logic as he gasped out, "Another hour? Krista, I thought by thanking me, you meant with your vote. W-what is this?" Destiny took Krista's hand and slid it gently down her massive tits and between her thighs, licking at Krista's ear and gasping as the curly haired, bronze skinned East Coast goddess began to finger her, all the while looking directly at Daniel.

"This IS your thank you, Danny boy! See I know dirty little boys like you like to watch when girls like us play with each other. So we thought we could show you all the fun sexy times that you've helped set in motion!" As she spoke, she began to shimmy out of her teal panties, wriggling atop of Dan as she did so, and he gasped as he saw the other two women doing the same. "Sarah and Trixie don't really like to play this way, but Destiny said she'd LOVE to help us express our appreciation." She giggled again, watching Dan's bug eyed expression. "Isn't that nice of us?"

She continued to stare at him, clearly expecting a reply, and a single tear rolled down his cheek as he nodded, his lip trembling. Krista giggled, and suddenly the vibrations and probing coming from his tortured anus increased again, causing him to let out a quavering moan that barely sounded human. Then, he watched as all three women began to engage in some of the most lurid, theatrical, and sensual sapphic three way acts that he could possible imagine, directly on top of him.

Destiny, Krista, and Lexie, now all completely nude except for their heels, each dropped their silky, warm, moist panties onto Dan's throbbing and leaking cock, and began pawing at each other. Dan moaned wildly, straining desperately against his restraints as Lexie parted her ruby red lips to take Destiny's dark swollen nipple into her mouth. He howled and pleaded as Krista spread her thick legs and let Destiny begin to kiss lightly at her inner thighs, higher and higher. He sobbed and shook as he watched Lexie's cute freckled ass bounce inches from his face as Krista lightly fingered her, her fingertips swirling against Lexie's swollen lips beneath a tuft of red pubic hair. But the girls completely ignored him.

No eye contact. No "Hi Dan!"s or giggles. It was like he was an object, a part of the furniture, for them to fuck each other on. After being the center of attention (for better or for worse) all week, he found the experience incredibly disorienting, and he found himself ridiculously wanting to ask if they were mad at him, if he had done something wrong. He stifled these impulses of course, but the fact that he even had them was bewildering.

And just because they weren't paying attention to him, doesn't mean that they were ignoring his body. A pair of tits, or a few soft stroking fingers, or dangling, feathery, tickling hair seemed to be sliding against his cock at all times. And when his screams and pleas for mercy got REALLY loud, one of them would position their legs around his head, pressing their wet, swollen lips against his face in order to otherwise occupy his tongue. In the sea of limbs and hair, and tits, and wet licking tongues Dan lost track a bit, but he thought that he licked each of the woman to orgasm at least once as they brought each other to climax on top of him again and again.

Destiny crushed Dan's head between her massive chocolate thighs as she came against his face, humping his tongue like it was a dildo and panting wildly: it was the first time she had orgasmed in front of him and her ferocity left him reeling. Lexie's climax was much more refined, but she still moaned deeply and gutturally as she pistoned her hips against his face while kissing Krista and letting Destiny lick at her tits. Even this level of abandon from the constantly poised Lexie was almost overwhelming to Dan as he desperately moved his tongue to continue to placate them.

Time became a blur as he found himself watching, licking, begging, licking, watching, over and over, again and again, as the women surrounding him squealed out repeatedly in orgasmic bliss. After a while, he was begging and sobbing anytime his lips were free, and he continued to struggle with Herculean might against the bonds holding him down, but the magnets held fast, and he continued to lie there, trapped in a never ending torment of orgiastic pleasure, until finally Sarah and Trixie mercifully entered the room.

The others seemed to take this as a sign that the time for Dan's "Thank you" was over, and they crawled off of his body, falling down around him, naked and sweating, each of them grinning widely with sexual satisfaction. He was much less satisfied, but sweating just as hard, and his face was smeared with the juices of all three of them. Sarah giggled as she walked in, and Dan saw that she and Trixie, like the rest of The Tease owners now, were nude.

"Oooh it looks like Trixie and I missed quite the party, huh Dan? Have you been having fun?" Her blue eyes twinkled as she smiled at him, and after being ignored for so long by the others, he felt himself melt a little, and smile weakly at her teases. In spite of how frustrated he was, and how stained his cheeks were with tears, he nodded, and knew he was telling the truth. And again, as he looked from her shining smile to her massive, heaving tits, to her round, firm ass, he felt something like love swell in his heart for her.

As Sarah and Trixie walked more completely into the room, Dan saw with a bit of confusion that Sarah was carrying what looked like a DVD remote, and Trixie was carrying two massive bowls of popcorn. "Did we give you guys enough time to scratch all your itches?" she asked giggling, "Are you all ready for movie time?" The other three all cheered at this, and each leaned towards a different post of the bed, adding enough slack to his restraints that he could sit up slightly. Then, all five of the women congregated around the head of the bed, surrounding him.

As they settled in around him, he felt their hands slide against his chest, pulling him backwards against them. As they did this, Trixie pressed a button on the remote, and suddenly a large blue square of light appeared on the white, bare wall opposite them. "There must be a light projector hidden above the ceiling of the bed" he realized suddenly. As he tried to get his bearings, and figure out exactly what was going on, Sarah and Trixie passed out the popcorn bowls.

Then Sarah began running her fingers through Dan's slightly damp hair, scratching lightly and pleasantly at his scalp with her long nails, and Trixie pressed play on the remote. Instantly, the blue square on the wall turned black, and then the scene faded in as Krista began loudly munching on popcorn as she cuddled against Dan's right armpit, and Trixie and Destiny began playfully throwing pieces of popcorn at each other across the bed while giggling.

As sweet, romantic music played, a montage of the images and videos that Sarah had first sent him on Monday night began to play, reminding him directly of the power all five of them held over him, and the reason he was a prisoner to the Control Ring locked around his cock. His cheeks blushed wildly as the girls cheered and catcalled at every image of Dan's desperate, begging face, and his hard, swollen member. They laughed uproariously as the videos that they had taken of him began to play, bringing back scenes that Dan had almost forgotten by now: begging Sarah to take his cock in her mouth, fainting in exhaustion as she titty fucked him, sucking her toes, fingering her in bondage, being smothered by her massive tits.

Each image re-enflamed the passion in his throbbing member. But then, to his shock and absolute terror, something began to happen that he hadn't been expecting: NEW images and videos began to play.

As his stomach plummeted, the camera faded in on a video of Dan locked in the Exoskeleton in the Break Room, a pair of hot pink panties strapped over his face as Lexie stroked his cock and Trixie fucked herself with a dildo. Even over the background music that had been edited in (still absurdly sweet and romantic), everyone in the room could hear Dan's cracking, desperate voice as he begged and cried in the video. He turned his head to look up at Trixie, and she gave him a wicked grin, giggling, "I really did think it was funny that you never asked how we got those pictures on Monday, Dan. There's hidden cameras in every room of this club. A girl can't be too careful in this line of work, after all."

He felt Sarah's fingers, still stroking idly at his scalp as he leaned back against her naked body, tighten in a slight warning against his hair, and she whispered, "Pay attention to the movie Daniel. Trixie put a lot of work into this after all." He turned back to the screen, feeling himself go numb as he tried to remember every humiliating and mortifying thing that the women had done to him throughout this hellish week of sexual torment. But he needn't have bothered: even if he didn't remember everything, Trixie's montage brought everything back in stark high definition.

The scene soon shifted and now the Dan projected on the wall was strapped to The Chair in the Break Room as Krista ground her bare ass against his face and tickled at his helpless, upturned feet. Destiny and Sarah whooped wildly at this, and Trixie reached across Dan's torso to give Krista a congratulatory high five as they watched the scene. He was still processing the horrifying implications of them recording EVERY thing they had done to him, but he couldn't help but feel humiliated further by the way his torture was being presented as a group activity to celebrate.

Until now he had at least been able to tell himself that maybe they weren't telling each other everything, that maybe Lexie didn't know exactly how much Dan hated being tickled, for example, and that Trixie didn't know everything yet about what the Theta Nu Delta's had done to him in college. But now it was becoming increasingly apparent that each of them knew EVERYTHING. The nakedness he had felt all night was nothing compared to this feeling. He had had no idea how truly helpless he was to escape these devious, brilliant women.

The scene projected on the wall shifted again, this time running through the highlights of Krista and Lexie's "competition" with Dan in this very bed, and Lexie actually leaned across Dan's bound body, to kiss Krista as they relived a moment that they both clearly saw as very romantic. The others allowed this for a few seconds, but then began throwing popcorn, and playfully calling out "down in front!", until they broke their kiss and leaned back to watch the show.

As the Lexie and Krista on screen began to wrap themselves against each side of a helpless Dan's stretched out body, grinding against him, the Lexie and Krista who were actually in bed with him began to stretch their legs, and slowly wriggle one foot each down his bare torso, inching closer and closer to his cock. He began panting heavily again, and in response, Destiny and Sarah each slid a soft finger and thumb against his bare nipples, and began squeezing them playfully. Then, just as Lexie and Krista's soft toes reached the root of his cock, he felt the butt plug in his rectum begin vibrating wildly.

The vibrations were much stronger than anything he had experienced all night, and combined with the fingers playing with his nipples, and the toes stroking lightly at his cock, he became overwhelmed again, shaking wildly and moaning unintelligibly. But he was silenced immediately by a chorus of stern shushes, and by the time the scene changed to Destiny's latex nun interrogation on Friday, he was jerking and shaking like jelly, a strand of drool dripping down the side of his face, and his cheeks streaming with tears of frustration.

As Dan cycled again through every mind melting game that Destiny had subjected him to this weekend, this time as spectator of his own descent into madness, he struggled with every iota of his being to stay silent, to sit patiently, to ignore (as much as humanly possible) the soft, perfumed, curvaceous woman stroking and rubbing against every inch of him and the vibrations teasing his anus. "The vote must be next" he said to himself desperately, "It's got to be...I-I just need to hold out a little longer...I can do this..."

When the video finally ended, Destiny, Lexie and Krista broke into cheers and applause, congratulating Trixie on a fantastic editing job, and each other on amazing performances. But Sarah climbed off the bed and walked outside for a moment. When she came back in, she had a look of extreme solemnity on her face, which seemed slightly ridiculous juxtaposed against her nudity, and she was holding a silvery DVD disc in one hand. As the others saw her walk back in, they immediately grew quiet and serious as well, and the vibrations of his butt plug ceased completely. Dan suddenly felt very nervous: he had no idea what was coming next, but it seemed important.

Sarah climbed onto the foot of the bed, and sat on her knees, facing him and holding the disc in both hands before her. She stared at him quietly for a moment, and Dan momentarily began to panic that he was expected to say something, but then she looked deeply into his scared eyes with her piercing blue ones, and spoke.

"Dan," she began, and this time her voice was no longer throaty with lust or purring with sensuality: it WAS serious, but there was a warmth to it too that he found hard to identify. "I asked Trixie to take all of the audio and video footage we have of you from this week, and to put ALL of it on this DVD. I also instructed her to burn one copy only, and delete all of the original files from her hard drive when she was finished." She looked at Trixie for a moment, smiling, "Trixie? Did you follow all of those orders? Are there any other copies of Dan's...adventures with The Tease girls hidden away anywhere?"

Trixie looked down at Dan, and he saw that her dark eyes, normally cruel with sadistic pleasure, were serious now too. "I followed your orders to the letter Sarah. The DVD in your hand is the only evidence left of Dan's time here with us." She looked purposefully at him as she said this, and he felt the truth of it in her voice. His eyes crawled back to the silvery disc in Sarah's hands, again wondering exactly where this was going.

Sarah continued, now very sure that she had his attention, "I brought these beautiful, wonderful women together with one goal in mind Dan: to celebrate our mutual love of brutal, merciless, loving cock teasing. And all of us have decided that you are the boy we want to tease. And we think you WANT to be that boy. Our helpless, little, horny, personal toy to fuck with however we want. All of us love the power we have over you Daniel. But this only works if YOU love the power we have over you as well."

She held up the DVD for him, letting it gleam in the light as his eyes followed it, and she continued, "Now, I know that when we first met, you probably wouldn't have gone for this kind of thing. But I hope me and my friends have shown you how much fun it can really be to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh. And besides," she giggled, "Destiny tells me that you two had QUITE a lovely little conversation regarding how much you actually seem to be enjoying this whole experience. Have you been giving that little talk a lot of thought, Daniel?"

Her eyes danced with laughter as he stared down at her, nodding his head as his face turned beet red once more. "Good!" she said with a pleased tone in her voice, "Because you're about to make a very important decision. Normally we don't let Tease Toys make ANY decisions of course, but, well... this is really a decision only you can make. You see, in a minute, I'm going to release you from your restraints, and I'm going to hand you this DVD. And that's when you're going to make a choice."

As she continued, she moved further up the bed, until her knees were pressed up against his inner thighs, "If you want, you can break this in half, as soon as I hand it to you. We won't have any more power over you. If you do that, you'll be free to go immediately: Trixie will remove the control ring, and your uniform, I'll grab your clothes, and you can go home and jerk off to your little heart's content..."

"BUT!" she exclaimed, and her eyes suddenly grew stern, "You will never be allowed to step foot on these premises, or speak to any of us for any reason, every again. None of us will touch you again, look at you again, talk to you again for the rest of your life. That's choice number one..." Her smile began to slowly widen again as she continued, "But I'm a much bigger fan of choice number two, which is this: you hand that DVD right back to me, and admit to yourself that you want to be here. If you stay with us Daniel, we're going to have all the power. You will belong to all of us, completely, and you will be our toy, to use however we see fit."