Tease Turned into Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally some fun, but for whom?
2.1k words
3.96
18.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmm0100
hmm0100
42 Followers

Please read part 2 if you haven't.

I picked her up the next day and drove to the regular spot. She wore blue jean shorts and a black crop top. It seemed like she kept wearing more revealing clothes each day. I guess she wasn't really worried about showing off her body.

"I'll see you after class," I told her as I stepped out of the car.

"Wait I can go to class by myself??" she asked, shocked.

"Yeah. I'm not a monster, you know."

You might be wondering why I let her off the hook so easily today. It was because I knew that after I was done with her, no professor would tolerate her in their class. Getting into medical school was all that Polly had going for her at this point and the only way she would continue to be my toy was if that she still had that opportunity. I had to make sure what I did didn't affect her chances, from her perspective of course.

She had a late class today and so we met up at my car in the evening. I told her to go in the back and bend over like yesterday. She didn't seem surprised by that and did as she was told.

I then took out a pair of scissors and started to cut along the crotch in order to turn the shorts into a skirt.

"What are you doing?!" she asked.

"Don't worry about it," I replied. "In fact, I'm really tired of you asking all these questions. From now on, every time you question me, you will be a slave for one day longer."

That shut her up pretty quickly. Once I finished cutting, I pulled out a brown and black fur tail. I stuck the butt plug end into her ass without much warning or lube.

"Agh!" she screeched.

This butt plug was similar to the vibrators and connected to my phone via Bluetooth, but instead of simply vibrating, it sent a mild shock to the whore it was inside of. The shock varied from a level 1 to a level 5. I set it to 3 to begin with.

I then pulled her up and turned her around. I told her to take off her bra, which I threw in the front seat. I took the scissors, grabbed a handful of her black crop top and cut holes so that her nipples were exposed. I then took the clamps I used yesterday and clamped each nipple.

"Ehhh... ehhh!" she yelped as both clamps were put on.

The chain connecting each clamp hung on the outside of her cut-up crop top.

I then put a collar on her and attached it to a black leather leash. "Every time someone talks to you, your reply must end with the word sir or maam, understood?"

"Okay," she mumbled.

I pulled out my phone, opened the butt plug app and pressed the button.

"HAGHHHHH!!" she yelled.

"Your reply must end with the word sir or maam, understood?" I asked again.

"Yes sir," she whimpered.

"Good, lets go."

We walked out of the parkade. At this point, her clamped tits were hanging out, her pussy and tail were easily visible and she looked like an absolute whore. In the distance, I saw a female student walking towards us. She noticed her as well and looked at me with pleading eyes. I smiled knowing how embarrassed and humiliated Polly would feel. As the student walked by, Polly was unable to make eye contact as the student gave her a disgusting look.

We continued walking when she realized that we were walking towards the frat house. Of course, she didn't dare ask any questions since she didn't want to extend her sentence. After all, knowing where I was taking her wouldn't prevent the outcome.

I soon saw another student walk towards us. This time, it was a much older guy. Late 30's I'd assume.

"Fuckin whore," he yelled as he walked past us.

"Would you like to feel her?" I asked.

He turned back. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Polly here lovees being a little slut for strangers. You can play with her tits, pull on her tail. Just no touching her pussy."

I wanted to leave Polly's pussy untouched for now. I had plans for it later.

He didn't hesitate much and quickly grabbed her left tit, pushing the clamp into her.

"Eghh!" she squealed.

I showed him the butt plug app on my phone and told him how it works and I handed it to him to try. Instead of pressing the button for a second, like I assumed he would, he held the button down.

"EEEEEEEEE!! HAGHHHH!! HGUGHHHH!!" she screeched until her legs gave out and she fell to the floor.

"MGHAAHH! HMMHHH!" she continued until I pulled my phone out of the guy's hand.

"Thanks for playing with her, but we really got to get going," I told him.

Polly was panting heavily at this point, but soon stood up.

We eventually made it to the frat house. It was like any frat you'd see in the movie. There was loud music playing and a crowd of people having drinks outside. The party was just getting started.

We walked through the door and no one had paid much attention to us. In the kitchen, I met my friend Robert. I knew Robert since high school and he was a good friend of mine. In fact, he was the one who got me the date rape drugs that I used to make Polly my slut. Since Polly went to our high school as well, they knew each other as well. What Polly didn't know however is that Robert's frat was gonna pay big bucks to have some entertainment.

Robert saw us walking up. "What's up guys! Hey Polly!"

"Hey Robert! You guys ready for some fun?"

Robert grabbed a handful of Polly's right tit and squeezed. "Sure am!"

"Ahh!" Polly squealed. She looked terrified at this moment. She probably knew that this was going to be a long night.

"Let's go upstairs," Robert said.

We walked into a bedroom and I was excited when I saw ropes on top of a coffee table. "Bend over the table, face down."

She looked at me with pleading eyes, praying that I wouldn't make her do this. When I didn't budge, she crawled on all fours and started to lay down, but stopped half way.

"Can I take off the clamps please sir?" she asked.

I liked that she remembered to use sir. "Hmm, no not yet."

She let her body to rest on the table, allowing her body weight to push the clamps into her tits.

We cut off all her shorts and tshirt. I then took her underwear, which I had brought with me, and stuffed it in her mouth. I also put a ball gag in her mouth, which pushed her musty panties down her throat a bit. Robert and I started to tie her arms and legs to the legs of the coffee table. We made sure to use lots of rope so that once she was all tied up, she was not going anywhere. We then also tied some rope around her torso a few times so that the rope pushed her stomach and tits against the table.

"Come on in boys!" Robert yelled as a couple guys entered the room. They pulled out their dicks and immediately started to get hard.

I walked around to the other side of the the table to face Polly. Her eyes were starting to water as she knew what was about to happen. "I want you to try to count how many different guys use your holes today. At the end of the night, you'll tell me your guess and for every guy you undercount or overcount, your pussy gets clamped for ten extra minutes. Do you understand?"

She tried to move her head, but was unable to due to the restraints.

"I assume you understand, or else those clamps will be on you for a long time."

I walked back to the guys to see that a long line had already formed. I yanked out the butt plug tail which caused her to squawk and I then rubbed some lube on her asshole and in her already wet pussy.

"Dig in boys. Use her pussy or ass and feel free to cum on or inside her."

The first guy looked excited as her contemplated which hole he'd use. He had an average sided dick, around 6 inches if I had to guess. He ultimately chose her asshole and stuck it in without much warning to Polly.

"Nghh!" she cried out, but the gag muffled her screams. He continued fucking her and maintained a fast rhythm. I went to the other side to face her only to see her eyes watering. As he continued to fuck her she made eye contact with me and a tear fell down her cheek. This was a satisfying moment for me. This was the first time that Polly felt truly defenseless and it was payback for all she had done to me. Eventually, he came in her ass and I made sure to take pictures of her first anal creampie.

And so it began. The next guy chose her pussy and also chose to cum inside her. The third chose her pussy as well. Guys continued taking turns and some even went twice. After the 12th guy came in her pussy, I got bored of counting and left to get some food.

I came back five hours later to see a couple of guys jerking off on her ass. The room smelled rancid. Her ass and cunt were dripping and full of cum, which is probably why no one wanted to fuck her anymore. These guys also weren't the only ones who jerked off on her. The lower part of her back was coated in many layers of cum.

I went to get some gloves (because I wasn't about to touch that filth) and also grabbed my backpack. I then put on my black, rubber gloves and pushed a vibrator into her pussy. As it went in and took the place of the everyone's deposits, cum oozed out of her pussy. I then turned on the vibrators and reached into my backpack for some bulldog clips. I grabbed a chunk of her left pussy lip, stretched it as far I could, and released the clip on her, which was hard to do since it was slippery and coated with cum. As the clip bit into her flesh, I heard her muffled whimpers. I did the same for the left pussy lip, which was even harder now that my gloves were also coated with cum.

I then went to face her and saw that she was sobbing. I removed the gag. I then pulled out her panties which was now soaked in saliva.

"How many guys came inside you?"

She took a moment to adjust to the removal of the gag and quietly mumbled, "forty three."

Of course, I had no idea how many guys used her, so I said the only logical thing, "nope, you're wrong. I'll have to leave your pussy clamped for a while."

As I started to walk away, she said in a raspy voice, "how many?"

"You'll just have to wait and see how long your pussy will be clamped for. Remember that for every guy you miscount, its 10 extra minutes of clamping."

I left the room and fell asleep shortly after.

In the morning, I woke up and went to check on her. She was coated in dried cum and it smelled even worse than yesterday. The vibrator was off and I assumed it had run out of battery. Polly was passed out and I wasn't sure if it was caused by the pain or fatigue. I slapped her across the face which made her body jump awake, before she realized that she was still tied to the table, unable to move.

"Great work yesterday!" I said.

She had a neutral expression. Not upset, not happy. It was as if she couldn't really comprehend what had happened to her.

I removed the clamps, pulled the vibrator out of her cunt and un-tied all the ropes. I then handed her some black shorts and an orange tshirt that I borrowed from Robert.

"Go take a shower and I can take you to get some food," I told her.

She slowly walked to the bathroom and came out thirty minutes later looking somewhat refreshed.

Another day of being my slave complete. How could it get much worse than this?

hmm0100
hmm0100
42 Followers