Teasin’ Pleasin' Pt. 03: Base Camp

Story Info
I enlisted in the army to find myself, after the shame.
1.3k words
4.19
3.1k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once photos of me had been circulated around of me in a compromised sexual act, which made me feel too embarrassed to face the outside world. I spent a week moping around my loft and isolating myself from anyone, even from my mother, and in deep regret. Thinking dark thoughts and how I got to this place, I even thought about suicide, or what to do next. So, I wrote a letter and left it on my bed for my mother, I then snuck out and joined the army.

During my time at the barracks, I had limited time for sex, other than relieving myself with my hand within the barracks. I never left the country but did the daily boot-camp style of training for it. Training took up most of my time and my mind off sucking cocks or getting bred by cocks, plus the officer in charge hated faggots and Momma's boys.

The most sexual activities happened on the day I arrived at the camp.

There were forms to complete and then once they were filled in, I was told to go to the bathroom and piss in a cup. Then a nurse with no make-up took blood samples taken from me, four vials in total.

From there I was escorted to another room, where an Indian Doctor examined me.

"Ok, I have a few questions to ask you, and I need the truth, no matter how strange the questions are," the Doctor said. I looked at him and nodded a yes. "Yes, sir," I said. He then pulled out a clipboard with questions on them.

"Have you ever tested positive for any S T D?" he asked. "No," I said.

"Have you ever tested positive for H I V?" he asked. "No," I said.

"Have you ever engaged in unprotected sex," he asked. "Yes," I said.

"Have you ever engaged in unprotected sex with men," he asked. "Yes," I reluctantly said.

"Ok then, have you ever swallowed semen?" he then asked, immediately. "Yes," I again answered reluctantly.

"Ok, when was the last time?" he asked, immediately. "Umm, last weekend," I felt embarrassed but answered.

"Who was the person?" he then asked. "I don't know," I answered, well I didn't.

"Do you want to join the military?" he asked, scribbling on his clipboard. "Yes," he answered.

"Then answer the question, with whom, or go home?" he asked again. "I don't know, and that's the truth!" He answered, getting a bit upset.

He then scribbled more on his clipboard.

"Have men penetrated your anus and climaxed inside you?" he asked. "Yes," I sheepishly answered.

"When was the last time?" he asked. "Last weekend," I answered.

"With whom?" He asked. "I don't know," I answered.

He then scribbled more on his clipboard.

"Are you using PREP prescription pills?" he asked. "No," I answered a bit puzzled.

"After viewing your answers, I will prescribe the pills for you," I said and scribbled on his clipboard. "Ok," I said. "You will need to take them, or face eviction," he said.

"Ok I will now need to perform some physical tests on you, is that ok?" he asked. "Yes," I said, nodding.

He then led me into another room.

"Open your mouth and hold out your tongue," he placed an ice cream stick on my tongue and looked down my throat with a small flashlight.

"Good, no ulcers or infections," he muttered to himself.

"Now, remove your clothing," he asked, and I removed my clothes.

"Now bend over and touch your toes or shins," he ordered, and I complied. He then rubbed some goo into my ass with a rubber glove. Then he started poking around inside. My cock started to wake up.

Then he handed me a small container.

"I need a semen sample, once I inspect your genitals," he said. With his rubber gloves, he grabbed a hold of my limp cock and squeezed my balls.

Instead of leaving the room he watched me stroke my cock for the semen sample he wanted. It felt awkward stroking my cock in front of him. Once I was done, I was told to get dressed.

That was all the sexual action I had for almost a year, apart from my once-a-week flog-off in private. The dude that oversaw me and my group hated "Faggots', and "Momma's boys," so I played the role.

So, for twelve months I worked my ass off and toned my body, I was built to fight assholes, not to be fucked by them. Our dorm was full so I didn't want to attract attention, so I would sneak out after curfew to the toilet block. At 1:00 AM there was no one around, so I would rub on out into the steel piss tray then I'd be back in my sack by 2:00 AM.

Then after a year, I decided to take time off and returned home, I was due back in six months.

On my last night after I had put my papers in, I found it hard to sleep. So, I walked outside of my barracks in the dead of night and took a pee.

It was so quiet, that I decided to jack off and within a moment my cock was hard. I spat on my hand for my natural lube and kept this up until I was slippery, I spread my legs apart slightly, while I felt my cock grow thru me. Soon I felt that feeling thru my balls that made me know I was getting close to spitting out my orgasmic phlegm.

Just before I did, I had to stop as I heard someone about to enter the toilets.

I quickly reached to pull my shorts up, but in my haste, they dropped to my ankles.

"Guess you caught me," I said, as he stared at me holding my cock with my shorts down my ankles. It was one of the new recruits from another barrack.

"Looks that way," he said, trying a face smile. I squat down to pull my shorts up, but he stopped me. "Don't stop because I'm here, we need to release our frustrations somehow," he said, he then dropped his shorts and spat on his hand, and then started to stroke his cock.

While he strokes his cock he reaches over and starts stroking mine as well.

"Feels good doesn't it," he says while stroking both our cocks. I don't say a word and I take over his cock and we stroke each other's cocks. We were giving each other a hand job while talking as if we were at a bar.

"Man, I've needed this," he said. "Got to admit I did too," I said. Slowly and methodically, we pleasured each other's cocks. We caressed the shaft and teased the head until we both started to feel the aura of an orgasm building.

"I'm feeling it," I said. "Me too, don't stop keep going," he said. He caused my cock to tighten and then twitch, then he squeezed tight and then stretch my cock back. I then shot my load out from the tip of my cock. It squirted three or four times before he released my cock to spew out more cum, while he slowly rubbed my shaft. Then it was his turn to cum, but as he started to cum, I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth and ate it up.

"Wow, thanks faggot," he said in surprise. "It's been a lean twelve months," I said. With that said and done, he cleaned himself up and gave me a wink. He then left me to clean myself up and went back to bed.

At 6:30 AM I boarded the bus and then the train, and then returned home.

To be continued...