All Comments on 'Teasing'

by AnnieLit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry but

I just cannot stand stories where the writer tries to make out that I am/was a participant!!

I KNOW that I am/was NOT a participant and so therefore it is not possible to believe any part of the story.

Reading it would therefore be a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Use your imagination

This site is all about fantasies. Possibilities if you will. Open your mind, Brother. Imagine you're him. Imagine she's controlling YOU. Imagine that's your orgasm. Better?

AnnieLitAnnieLitalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To Anon #2 from 5/29

Thank you! You got it right.

If the first Anon could just let himself imagine all the controlling and teasing, there is a good chance that the orgasm would have been not just in his imagination. It is a stroke story, after all :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It felt like you were teasing my cock.

I hated you for that. But I loved you even more. I won't forget this story. Or Annie Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

Thank you for the pleasure, this kind of domination is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

But much too short.

She didn't tease him with the sight of her breasts, her ass, her pussy.

She didn't tease him with her smell.

She didn't tease him with the taste of her breasts, ass or pussy.

She didn't make him bring her to orgasm -- while continuing the teasing -- before he got to cum.

I gave it four stars.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago

Very nice story. Could have been a bit longer, but was effective. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing story. Exactly how I would like to be dominated by a woman - only I would want it to end in a sensual pegging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieLit@AnnieLit
Stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4899150&page=submissions Update (Sept 2019) ⚠️* WARNING! *⚠️ Take Warning: Any institution or person using this site for study, projects, or personal agenda - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile ...