Teasing Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Teasing Daddy so he punishes me in the night! ;)
3.2k words
4.18
9.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We head back to the party. Daddy's hands grabbing my ass all the way in the parking lot. I was anyways so worked up from sucking on his dick in the car, I just wanted him to fuck me, but I knew I had to earn the fuck! It was 12 am and most people were leaving. While we were on the escalator going up to the club, I climbed up a stair and pulled up my dress from the back so Daddy can see my bare ass.

I do not know if anyone saw me or not, but I did what I had to do to earn that fuck! I could hear him whisper "Fuck"! I knew I had turned him on. He was a step below, but he came near me and grabbed my ass with both his hands. I think this was his way of telling me that I will be groped and fucked good tonight.

But, how can I forget, he is Daddy. I cannot be over-smart with him. He wants me to beg. He wants me to show him how much I want him. How much I want his hands around my neck while he slams his big hard dick in my pussy.

As we got off the escalator, he gently pulls me on the side and whispers in my ears "Babygirl, you want to be fucked, right? Then be good in the party. And you will be rewarded." Daddy's deep breathes in my ears, his stern Daddy voice, made me weak on my knees, his hands caressing my body, I did not have to think also. I knew I was at his service.

We came back to the party. Fewer people than before, however our friends were all here, dancing and drinking. Someone got a blunt, so we took our drinks and went to smoke up in the club's balcony. The city looked so pretty in the night. I took my drink and stood by the ledge, while daddy was lighting up the joint. I was so lost in the cold breeze and the beauty of the night that Daddy called me and I did not hear. He understood though.

He came to me and grabbed me from behind and kissed me on my cheeks. He had the joint in his other hand. He turned me around and took a big puff from the joint. He put his hands near my mouth and exhaled the smoke. I breathed it in and it was so intoxicating and sexy. We stole a quick kiss. He handed me over the joint and pulled me towards the group. We started talking while the joint was passed in the circle.

He was standing right behind me. His left hand around my neck and a drink in his right hand. I felt very safe and complete, knowing I belong to Daddy and that I am owned. When we went back inside, the music was loud and everyone started tripping on the music. The beats of the music were making my ass move. I was so high I wanted to dance.

I pulled Daddy to the dance floor and started dancing. I started grinding my ass against his. He knew I am trying to provoke him. At first, he was enjoying, his hands around my waist and his hips moving along mine. After sometime, he turned me around, our lips so near, people looking from afar would think as if we were kissing.

All this while our hips syncing with the beats, his hands grabbing my ass, I could feel Daddy's breath getting deeper as mine. I could not control myself and kissed him hard, right in the middle of the dance floor. His reaction to the kiss was just what I was expecting. He murmured "Bitch" while his lips still near me. We both took a deep breath and started dancing to control ourselves from jumping on to each other in the club itself. Hehe.

I got tired after sometime so I went back to our table and Daddy followed me. He ensured I ate something as we had been drinking since 8 pm. After a while, I turned towards him. I looked him in his eyes, took his right hand and placed it on the sofa, palm facing up.

Without breaking eye contact, I slowly pulled my dress up and sat on his hand. His fingers now right below my pussy. I could feel his fingers gently rubbing my pussy. I could see on his face how turned on he was feeling how wet my pussy was. While he played with my pussy, I started eating again. It felt so fucking good that I could not help but fall back on the sofa every few seconds.

He was enjoying seeing me squirm and not be able to control how his fingers made me feel. As I kept falling back, losing control, he could see my neck and my cleavage. It was tempting for him. Suddenly, he ordered shots for the table.

As soon as the shots arrived, everyone gathered and started gulping the shots in one sip and sucking a slice of lemon after it. But daddy did not. He gave some lame excuse to his friends, who believed him and left to dance again. He whispered in my ears "I want to lick the salt off of your neck and do the shot." My pussy just skipped a beat!!

He removed his hands from below my pussy and moved the hair on my neck. He gently pushed my chin up and back so my head is tilted and sprinkled some salt on my neck. I could not help but close my eyes and feel him sprinkling the salt. I could feel some salt particles fall into my cleavage. He slowly came near me and started licking the salt. It was so hot. I just melted the minute his tongue and lips reached my neck. And he did not stop.

He kept licking me all over my neck. His hands were on the back of my neck to keep me from falling. I was so high and so horny; I did not seem to care who is around me. I was just enjoying Daddy sucking and licking my neck and my cleavage. He bit me near my tattoo and pulled himself back. He looked at me with thirst in his eyes, and his lips wanting more! He wanted to eat me raw! He has been so hungry for me! That he would like to fuck me right here, right now.

While looking intensely in my eyes, he picked up his shot glass and drank it. He picked up his lemon slice and squeezed a little on my lips. He started kissing me immediately so that not a single drop of lemon juice drips. He then squeezed a little on my neck. One lemon juice drop flowing slowly into my cleavage. He quickly licked it off my cleavage while looking at me. All of this was so fucking hot. I just could not control myself and whispered in his ears "I want to go home, Daddy."

He understood that his little bitch can no longer wait to be fucked. He kissed me on my lips and asked me to finish my food. After all, he does not want me to get weak. He is going to eat me out and fuck me like an animal. I need to have a lot of strength. We got up and greeted everyone goodbye. I asked Daddy to take 1 shot with us. He asked the bartender to give the shot to us in a big glass so that it does not spill. Daddy also ordered some food for me to eat later. He knows I will be hungry.

While the bartender was packing, I put a little salt and one slice of lemon in a tissue paper. We walked to the parking holding hands as I was a little drunk. I could walk by myself but he knew I would like this; him holding my hands while I am a little tipsy so I feel safe. I sometimes feel horny when Daddy makes me feel safe. I am his Baby girl, but the fact that he is holding my hands while walking makes me feel that I belong to him, and he needs to protect me.

We sat in the car and made one more glass of alcohol between the two of us for the ride back home. He knew I will be having the shot so he made only 1 glass. We were about 40 mins away to the hotel. So, after we left the parking, I carefully climbed to the back seat of the car and took my boobs out. I wanted Daddy to enjoy a nice show of his Bitch on our way back.

I touched myself looking at Daddy. He started stroking his dick with his left hand while driving with his right hand. His eyes wanting to look at me only, but he could not. I squeezed my boobs, played with my nipples, licked them. I spread my legs and my pussy to show him how wet I was.

I was so high, feeling so sexy, that I bent on the back seat car and pulled apart my ass cheeks so Daddy can see the butt plug from the rear-view mirror, shining on my ass as a street light's light falls on it. I turned around and bent forward towards him to take a sip of the alcohol.

While taking a sip, I grabbed his left hand and put it on my right boob while I stroked his dick. He started playing with my nipples. He knew it would make me go even more crazy. And he was right. I wanted to be fucked and I could not take it anymore. I whispered in his ears, "I want to lick the salt off of your neck now, so can you please park the car some place safe?"

He was talking about a cricket ground he goes to play and how we would like to fuck me in the middle of that ground. I asked him to take me there. Fortunately, no one was there and we reached the middle of the ground. He got down of the car and came in the back seat. I moved a little and asked him to sit in the middle of the seat, with his arms resting on the head of the seat. I pulled up my skirt and sat on his lap, facing him.

I held him by his neck and started kissing him, my breasts squeezing against his chest. His arms immediately went to my ass and grabbing it while kissing me hard. After kissing like the horny bitch I am, I grabbed the tissue with salt and lemon slice in it, from my seat, and sprinkled a little salt on his neck and shoulders.

His neck is my weak point. Anytime I see it, I want to lick it. So, I immediately dug in his neck and started licking it. I kissed his ears, his chest, his shoulders, and I could feel he is enjoying it. I pinched his nipples through his t-shit while I was sucking on his neck. His hands caressing my back while letting out small moans. I grabbed the shot glass and said, "Drink this and give it to me while kissing me."

He drank the entire shot in one go, grabbed me by the back of my neck, his left hand still caressing my ass and pulled me close for kissing me. We were so engrossed in kissing each other that a lot of it spilled over our clothes, on my neck and my boobs. He quickly licked it off my neck and breasts. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed them hard. He started rubbing my nipples and bent down a little to suck them. I let out a load moan as he gently bit my nipples.

While he was feasting on my boobs without uttering a word and just moaning and eating my buns, I managed to grab the slice of lemon and put it on mouth. I hummed for his attention so he can see me with the lemon slice. He understood what I want. He came near me started kissing me. While kissing, he was squeezing the lemon slice on my lips. It was so sexy I could feel my pussy throbbing.

After a while, he said, "Get up." I was confused but I got up from his lap and sat on the seat. He opened the car door to get down. He held my hand and got me off the car. He took the jacket that was there on the backseat. He closed the door and pulled me to the front of the car. He placed the jacket on the bonnet of the car and took his dick out. I knew what I had to do.

I bent down on my knees and took his dick inside my mouth. His dick was already rock hard. I did not waste any time and directly took the entire dick inside my mouth. He was keeping a watch out that no one suddenly surprises us in our act. But he was also enjoying the fact that his Bitch is sucking his dick in the middle of a cricket ground. I started sucking hard on his dick.

I kept gagging but since the ground was big the sound could not travel too far. I kept sucking his dick and then started licking his balls. My one hand stroking his dick while my lips and tongue playing with his balls, sucking on them. He pulled up my head with my hair and shoved his dick deep inside of my mouth.

After fucking my mouth deep, he pulled me up and picked me up to make me sit on jacket he placed on the bonnet of the car. He quickly pulled up my dress and tried entering me. Firstly, he rubbed his hard dick on my pussy to let it know that it is about to get fucked. The thought of it finally getting fucked was making it even wetter.

While rubbing his dick gently on my wet pussy, he said, "Look at that fucking pussy, all ready for Daddy's dick. Yes? You have been craving it since evening, right? It wants to get fucked, right?" My expressions were that of a whore begging him to fuck! Like this is what I have been born for. He asks me, "Tell me what do you want?"

I immediately answered, "I want to be fucked Daddy. I want your dick inside me. Please Daddy." He slid his dick inside my pussy and replied, "Then take it in bitch" and I squirmed in pleasure. My body, fell on the car, not able to handle the pain and pleasure. Daddy slowly fucks my pussy with his dick while I keep my legs wide open so I can take his full length.

He started slamming his dick deep inside me while I let out moans of pleasure. He started fucking me faster. While fucking, he said, "Look around you. You are in the middle of a ground. Imagine if someone is watching you get fucked, maybe that person is filming you getting fucked in the middle of this ground. They will think that you are such a slut. You could not even wait to get inside a room. You just want to be fucked anywhere, right bitch? Now be a good bitch and give them a good show." His words fucking turning me on like a tap.

My expressions changed the minute he said the word 'show'. I always imagined that it would be so fucking hot if someone or people are watching Daddy fuck me. It will tell them that I am owned and this is how I give him pleasure. This is how I surrender to him. I started staring at Daddy with thirsty eyes and caressing my boobs.

He got a big smile on his face seeing the whore inside me wake up. While fucking me faster, he said, "That's my slut. That's my slut!!! Turned on just thinking about someone watching her fucked and look at her pussy. OOOH.... So, fucking wet. Enjoying every inch of my dick. AHHHH... Can you feel it bitch? how wet you are?" I squeeze my boobs hard and just nod in pleasure.

I was on the verge of cumming. Daddy has been fucking me so fast and hard, his dick hitting the right spot and I just wanted to cum. I wanted him to go faster and harder so I can cum on his dick and make him feel good even more. I asked, "Can I cum Daddy?"

He was lost in watching my boobs bounce while he was fucking me. He looked at me after a split second like he came back to the reality, and said, "No." He started fucking me faster and said, "You will not cum. I have something planned for you. You will not cum. This round is for me to enjoy fucking you. In the middle of a ground. Let me feel how good your pussy is. How wet it is. Now, be a good bitch, hold your legs wide open." I do as I am asked and Daddy fucks me even faster. I start screaming and moaning. All I could scream is "Fuck!" again and again.

Daddy was slamming his big hard dick inside my pussy, his balls slapping my asshole, his hands grabbing my legs up, tightly. My boobs bouncing up and down fast, as he kept giving me deep hard strokes. He then grabbed my boobs and squeezed them hard and continuing fucking me. I am enjoying every inch of his hard dick inside me. I can feel it going in and out of my pussy, hitting the right spot hard!!

I looked at Daddy and seeing him enjoy fucking me, I just got a smile on face. I put my hands on his hands, and showed them the way to my neck. This was my way of telling Daddy to choke me as he fucked me. He understood and put both his hands on my neck. He started choking me and fucking me even faster, like he has lost control.

"I am Cumming bitch. Daddy's Cumming for you" he said, as he goes deeper and faster slamming his dick inside me. As he was about to cum, he shoved his entire length in my pussy and pulled it out. He unloaded his cum on my body, his cum reaching till my face. I licked off how much ever I could and got down of the car.

I got on my knees and kissed his dick. I looked up to him and asked, "Was I good bitch Daddy? Do I get the surprise you have planned for me?" He kissed my forehead and said "Yes baby girl, you were good. You made Daddy happy. Now it is time for your surprise." I smiled as I pulled down my dress and got up.