Teasing His Tail Hole

Story Info
A unicorn mare gets payback on a peeping tom...
2k words
6.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"You!"

Blanca grunted, the unicorn mare lunging for the window with the clothes she'd been changing into dropping to the floor, though she should have known better than to not keep an eye on it, not when there were perverted little rams like Jay around. She caught him as he tried to scramble back down the tree (she really should get that cut down sometime), her yellow mane flying about her shoulders, highlighting her pale white coat. Knowing the ram well with his cream-coloured fur and rich, brown horns with the little ram ridges, she wrenched him inside, kicking and squalling as he was.

"I was only looking! Ow! Blanca -- ow! Let me go -- come on!"

But there was no being let go for Jay, not that time. Oh no... Blanca had him right where she wanted him as he hauled him into the bedroom, ignoring the ache in her shoulder as she did so, her horn rising tall and proud.

"You're about to learn what happens to annoying little rams that don't know where boundaries lie..."

Jay's jaw dropped, though she closed her hand around his snout before he had the chance to say something that, most likely, was going to be rude as hell. It would have been in keeping with his way of being, after all, and Blanca had long ago learned not to expect anything less from him.

The equine used the element of surprise against him, grabbing a pair of handcuffs from her toy drawer that had been last used with a client, though prostitution, well, it was only a side hobby of hers. Something fun, something kinky, though things like that sometimes made others feel like her body was a "free for all" zone; that was very much something that Blanca was not down for.

But that wasn't to happen that evening with twilight in the sky beyond the curtains, the unicorn pulling them closed with a devious grin. Jay squalled behind her, sweating anxiously on the bed, though the ram had fair right to be nervous.

"Hey, c'mon now, Blanca," he said. "I can make it up to you... We don't have to have it like this... Come on, I didn't mean...any harm."

But the unicorn mare had already decided what she wanted to do with him and there was no going back from that as she left him wriggling on the bed, only pausing to cuff his ankles too. Now, if he even got anywhere at all, it would only be to roll off the bed with a thump -- no more than that. The mare's lips curled up in a devious grin, tail flicking back and forth, lining up sex toy after sex toy on the bed beside him, letting the ram see everything that was coming to him.

"Blanca..." Jay whispered, eyes wide, straining, shrinking back. "You... No, you can be serious!"

"Oh, but I am. You're going to take every one of these."

She licked her lips, running her fingers over the dildos, vibrators, butt plugs -- anything that could possibly go up under his short, thick ram's tail was there. All fresh and clean, though she doubted that the ram was thinking of that, even as he begged, a stream of words that, frankly, she wasn't all that bothered in paying attention to. After so many times being caught spying on her, she would have thought that he would have learned not to test her.

Clearly not.

"You can go...anytime," she laughed. "But only if you're quiet. Isn't that fair, my little plaything?"

She took pleasure in giving him a taste of his own medicine, sure that the ram had had many, many more sexual fantasies about her than had ever crossed her mind. He protested and begged and pleaded but Blanca was not dissuaded from her course of action, taking the first sex toy and giving it a cursory coat of lube, hardly anything for a medium-sized dildo, about seven inches. It would be a tight fit for him to start...but that was exactly why she chose it.

Shoving him onto his front, his face and chest pressed into the bed, she dragged his brown trousers down, the alchemist comfortably dressed, though they were easy to remove. She didn't need to expose any more than that, his cock slipping harder and harder, betraying his kinky arousal despite everything.

"No... Blanca, this has gone far enough now, please, don't... No..."

But she pressed the first toy to his tight pucker anyway and ground it in, her hand on the base of it, grinding it deeper and deeper as he squealed and kicked.

"Ohhh, come on, you should be used to things like this," she taunted him, turning an earlier rude comment from another day back on the ram. "You know, with such a thick pole up your arse..."

Jay's eyes watered, trying to wriggle away, but she held him fast, his limbs not knowing how to even attempt to move in his mild bondage. His heart pounded but his body responded, cock half firming up to her attention, though the toy burned something fierce inside his hole.

He wasn't ready, wasn't prepared. But the unicorn didn't care.

Slipping that toy out, she swapped it for a larger plug with devious nodules on it, though he couldn't see what she was doing as she shoved it in. He yelped, Blanca's laugh adding to the sound, rotating the butt plug back and forth as if she was trying to screw it into his tail hole, even as he begged and pleaded for relief, that he would do anything, that he would never spy on her again.

"Ah! No!"

It was huge and it hurt, feeling as if it was splitting him open from his backside, bearing deep, straining inside him. He couldn't remember the last time he had even toyed with himself back there, as perverted as he was, and the lack of preparation for the fat butt plug, two and a half inches in diameter at the widest point, though it was long for a plug, strained through him.

He howled and grunted, arching and rocking, but there was nowhere for him to go as it seated painfully inside him, the nodules grinding against horribly sensitive places.

"If you keep quiet, you can go... Remember that."

If he was quiet? Tears slipped from his eyes, though he had not even been aware that they'd been watering, losing track of himself, his control over his body taken from him. Jay whimpered breathlessly, the butt plug drawing out again, yet he could not explain why his cock was harder than ever. Even if everything there was against his will, that would be revealed to him later.

Much later.

He would try, yes, but the plug being removed brought a shriek from him, even if that was, perhaps, a little overdramatic too. The ram panted, trying to recover himself, his fur matting with sweat under his arms and between his thighs, though he could not help that, not as Blanca pressed an even larger dildo, a thick, long, glass length, against his abused pucker.

"Smooth... Until you get to the base, hm?"

She laughed at him, easing it inside, delighting in the experimentation, of turning everything on its head, showing him that it was not all that fun, after all, for one's body to be used without their permission. There was no consent there and she ground the glass one in quickly, forgoing lube. If bringing that flare of burning pain to him was what it took to get the message through, well, there was no harm to it in her mind.

Maybe there was, the thick knot-like bulge at the base of the glass toy straining him open to a blistering gape. The ram held down his gasp and the broken shriek that wanted to heave itself up from his gut, doing what she willed, saliva drooling from the corners of his lips. If he was quiet...that meant that he had a chance, changing the course of the tide, hope blossoming, however tiny, in his heart. Still, the ram was helpless before her, his backside straining, though she had an even bigger toy in mind for him to take.

A silicone length of horse cock: perfect for a mare like her who was practised with such things, but painful for an untrained hole. She let the glass toy strain his anal ring at the widest point of the faux knot in it for as long as possible before swapping them, the ram sighing in relief as the glass one was removed.

He would not be relieved for long, however, as the flat tip of the silicone horse cock pressed to his ring, demanding entrance as he ground his teeth together. He would try, yes, try, not to say anything, to be quiet, closing his eyes. But the burn of it entering him without any additional lubrication had him grunting, his cock throbbing and leaking as it ground over his prostate.

It was huge, big for even Blanca to take, though the unicorn could have done so, if she'd wanted to. Even thicker past the hugely defined medial ring, it was the sort of sex toy that had been designed with pleasure in mind, yet the size and shape of it brought pain to the untrained. Of course, no permanent harm would come to the ram, but after seating himself on a toy like that, he wouldn't be walking straight for a week. And hopefully not looking in the windows of any more ladies in the process of changing, playing the part that seemed heaven-sent to him of being a peeping tom.

He clenched his teeth until his jaw ached, turning his face so that one horn pressed into the bed, tears leaking silently from the corners of his eyes. Jay vowed to be silent, to do all he could, even as it split him open. He didn't even want to imagine how thick around the girth the toy was, how the flat tip burrowed deeper and deeper, leaving an obvious bulge in his lower abdomen.

Too big... Much too big...

He would have cried and pleaded and sobbed, but he could not, would not, trying to bear through it. Though Jay would not still understand why his cock was hard and throbbing, why there was a rise of illicit pleasure behind the incredible burn. But he had to bear through it, had to grind his teeth, had to try to do as the unicorn said, if only still clinging to the futile hope that he would be let go, that he would be able to get away from her.

Yet that was a false hope for the ram as Blanca smirked and twisted the toy perfectly inside him as pain reared its ugly head again -- forcing him into an orgasm that he did not desire. Emotion conflicted with bodily desire and the ram broke in moans and cries that seemed to dredge themselves up from deep inside him, heart pounding wildly. He knew that he had to be quiet, had to try, had to just do it, but he couldn't help it, not as his cock throbbed and ached, spilling slick spurt after spurt of cum.

The seed was thinner than usually, a little more translucent in its creamy shades, pooling on the bed, though it was not a load to be proud of him, milked as she ground the toy over his prostate. It left Jay whimpered, twisting back and forth, weakly striving to rock his hips away, even as his chest heaved and he reeled through the pounding of an orgasm. Going for far, far too long, longer than it would have if it had just been him and his hand, he spent his load, a toy for her to use as much as the ones that she broke him with, a lesson learned.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere after that, pervert."

Jay shuddered.

He should have known better than to push Blanca past her limits.

And now he was going to pay the real price.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Avariel110Avariel110almost 2 years ago

Short and entertaining.

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Morning Wood A male-herm dragon wakes with morning wood...in Fetish
Surprised in the Shower Cindy gets caught masturbating by her stepdad's two friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
G and the Doctor Woman signs up for a medical trial that's not what it seems.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bondage Wrestling for my Birthday Bored, my best friend proposes we play a novel, kinky game.in BDSM
Father & Son Wetsuit Vacation Pt. 01 Wearing wetsuits brings a father & son closer than ever.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories