Morning Wood

Story Info
A male-herm dragon wakes with morning wood...
2.1k words
3k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Drackonthanri grunted, rolling over onto his side as he rubbed his right hip. Getting up in the morning was a trial in itself and the dragon had places to be...even though his large bed, long enough to accommodate his frame nicely, was difficult to leave first thing in the morning. The morning sunshine was streaking faintly through his curtains already, although it was still quite early, on the edge of spring.

"Mmmph..."

The dragon grunted, the bedsheets shifting off his shoulder and arm a little, revealing his grey scales, the ones across his front, his chest and his stomach, a darker shade. There was a yellow gem set into the centre of his chest with a dark cross laid out across the body, though the dragon knew his body well enough that he didn't need to run over his features in the morning.

The drake, however, did have something to take care of. Of course, his twin cocks were semi-thick with blood, pumping up slowly but thickly -- that was nothing new. But his pussy... Although the dragon most typically identified as male, which was the easiest thing for him daily, he had a secret tucked away behind his nuts that only those that he was intimate with, pretty much, knew about.

"Hm..."

He squeezed his thighs together, shuddering at the sensation. That was good...but not good enough, not for him. Although he was worked up and horny, there was only so much that a good squeeze of his thighs could do. It mostly only highlighted his need rather than anything else, the squelch of his arousal drooling softly from his pussy drawn in closer to him as a sensation rather than a sound.

The drake let out a low, rumbling growl, his tail swishing and curling restlessly back and forth under the sheets. Hm... Yes, indeed, he had to take care of that.

Rolling all the way over onto his back, Drackonthanri smirked faintly as he kicked off the sheets, the cotton dangling over his feet but no more than that. His legs bent up, spreading to reveal his pussy, and he wound his tail back in towards himself, the tip of his tail tracing a sensual line up his thigh towards the slit of his pussy.

It nudged aside his balls, which had been a factor to consider too when he had been squeezing his legs together on his side, and teased into his pussy with a wriggle and a twist.

"Unff..."

The drake didn't have to hold back, though even he shuddered bodily with his tongue flickering out over his lips and teeth for a moment, tail pushing deeper and deeper. Hell, he was so wet already... But it was a pleasure to take care of his pussy too, to slide his tail up to the thickest point, the tip softly and gently resting up against his innermost barrier. Sometimes his dicks could take too much attention all for themselves, but he could do more than that, yes...

For he did not only have to focus on one part of himself, not when his lust was so high. Even then, the dragon's tail wanted to twitch back and forth and Drackonthanri had to content himself to thrusting it into his pussy, working and grinding it back and forth, huffing hotly through his nostrils.

"Nngghhh... Fuck, yeah..."

The dragon rolled his hips up, groping in the top drawer of the bedside table for a fleshlight. However, he only had one in there, having put the other away -- which did make his twin cocks a little bit of a problem.

"Huff..."

The dragon could only grunt as he slid it over his uppermost penis, the thick shaft like that of an equine but with an uninflated knot at the base. That was something special, denoting his heritage, though Drackonthanri didn't spare it much thought, no. The dragon shifted his weight back and forth, grunting and thrusting, using his feet to bear down into the bed and give himself just a little bit more leverage, tail thrusting and driving into his pussy at the same time.

Oh, it was a lot to take in, his second dick bouncing lightly as he thrust, panting heavily, licking his lips, though the dragon's mouth was already a little bit on the dry side. It was funny how things like that came out in the moment, head spinning with heady lust, just a little faint from not yet having put something in his stomach.

And yet that was something that he could rectify soon too, his hazed-over gaze landing on his cocks, need rising, twisting lustfully in the pit of his stomach.

"Ugh... Yes... Ohhhh..."

Drackonthanri thrust up, allowing his tail a better angle at which to thrust. Even though it was long and sinuous it was thick too -- and sometimes that made it a little more difficult for him to thrust at certain angles. But he took his time, working the fleshlight up and down slowly, wanting to draw out the moment for as long as he could, even though he knew he had things to do. Sometimes, those things could wait and it was still early...

So, the drake languished there, focusing on how he could feel the scales of his tail tugging lightly within his pussy, his slit sucking closed around him. He grunted, rolling his hips sensually up, tail grinding in harder, faster, though with strong, smooth strokes that sent a quiver shuddering all the way through him, straight up his spine.

The fleshlight was a good one too, soft inside and with a closed end, so he would have to take extra care to clean it afterwards, though that was not something that the dragon was honestly thinking about in the heat of the moment. Things like that could most certainly be set aside for later as his tail tried to curl agitatedly back and forth, rammed into his pussy while he tried to cram even more into his cunny, twisting it up against the barrier inside him. There was only so far he could go but, if he got just the right angle and twist to his tail, he had found before that he could stretch himself just a little bit more. And it always served to make his orgasms truly phenomenal.

So, what drake wouldn't want to experience every delight that his body had to offer?

Drackonthanri had never been one for setting lust aside easily, not as he finally curled forward over himself and took the treat that he had been eyeing up for a while already. His second penis bobbed wantonly and he suckled it down, lying back and kicking his legs up, tightening his abs and using the balance of his tail to help keep him in place. One hand had to curl around the back of his thigh, digging both fingers and claws wantonly into his flesh, claws biting lightly, but the balance was fragile and tentative even as he worked his dick deeper.

"Ggggnnnngggghhhh..."

The drake could do little like that, quivering as he worked the fleshlight harder and quicker, the slop of it sucking along the length of his cock filling the air. He rocked gently back and forth, bearing down with his tail, though Drackonthanri's focus was on the dick in his mouth, tongue lashing out, slavering it in a drooling dose of saliva. His tongue played over the slit of his urethra, but it only took him a moment to wriggle his tongue down, sliding it inside, even though it was a difficult position, swallowing down his dick into the back of his throat, to thrust it back and forth.

Yet the pleasure was great, swelling through him like chords of music, flowing and thrusting, though the music was the drum of his heartbeat, the grunts rising from the back of his throat. The drake's heart pounded harder and harder, a drumming rhythm that dominated all, moaning around his own cock even though the sound was muted.

Drackonthanri's pleasure was far from muted, however, not as he rocked his hips and his body back and forth to the extent that they could without losing his balance, ignorant to the strain in his lower back and glutes. That would come into play later but wasn't something that was at all going to get him to stop, not right then, no, not as he wriggled his tongue back and forth inside his urethra. It was a strange sensation, yet his tongue was so long and narrow and slippery with saliva from his own mouth that it sent a deeply rooted thrum of pleasure through him, curling up from the core of his being.

Strange things could be lustful too and the dragon was set to take everything that was there possibly to be taken, yes... He squirmed his tongue deeper, ecstasy overwhelming him. He lost himself there, knowing that he had a life and work to get to, but the dragon simply did not care. He could not care, not as need thrummed and throbbed, the pulse of a carnal beat even more driving than his heartbeat.

"Unnnggghhh..."

Yet it was that very pleasure that rushed upon him, the dragon losing track of time as he huffed and groaned, rocking his hips lightly while his tail and the fleshlight did most of the work. Need coiled inside him and, for the first time, he climaxed with both his cocks and his pussy at the same time.

And it overcame him. It was not like any orgasm that the dragon had had before, cocks jerking and twitching, erupting without warning. He gulped around the dick in his mouth, but his cum managed to burst its way past even his tongue, even if it was a tighter fit still for it to be forced down the full length of his urethra. He gulped, cum streaming out of the corners of his lips, though could not pause, not as he filled the fleshlight with cum, his pussy clenching around his tail with a sloppy dose of arousal squelching out around the length of it.

Too much! It was too much for him, so much too much and, even as cum and sweet juices poured from his orifices, the dragon caught his body releasing in another way. He panted heavily, head spinning, but couldn't stop too much from washing through him, wetting himself as urine squirted down the lengths of his cocks. There was still orgasm trembling through the background, yet a deeper sense of relief too than the dragon could ever have anticipated gleaning that morning.

It was something that, perhaps, Drackonthanri should have thought about before enjoying a burst of self-pleasure, though it was all well and good, even as the light dose of urine, only slightly fragrant for first thing in the morning, mixed with his juices, his pussy soaked too, juices squelching out and marking his scales. His feminine arousal soaked the bed under him as he groaned around his cock, feeling how the knots had swollen at the base, though Drackonthanri had not even had to squeeze them, not that time, for orgasm to slam into him.

That was interesting... And just another reason for him to play with his pussy more, balls churning -- all of them, in fact. For there was still more seed to be spilt as he groaned and let his cock out of his mouth, the hard length springing free with a wet slap as if it was ready for more already. Sometimes, it paid to experiment a little, though he had not expected to soak himself from his pussy too, the lips puffy around his tail and gleaming in the sheer deluge of slick arousal there.

"Unnggghhh..."

He groaned, licking off the tip of his cock, the edges flared, his knot engorged, a small smile on the dragon's face. He'd already found more than a few things to toy with...and he had surely set himself up for the day.

All in the name of taking care of his morning wood.

And then some more too...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shrunk Flux shrinks with a dragon's magic...in Fetish
Hunting a Mate A half-orc is ravaged by a minotaur woman beauty...in NonHuman
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Shrinking the Dragoness A man forces a dragoness to shrink as he takes her...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teasing His Tail Hole A unicorn mare gets payback on a peeping tom...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories