Teasing My Sub

Story Info
I blindfold, strip, cuff, and tease my sub.
969 words
4.23
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I place a blindfold over your eyes, gently touching the sides of you neck while I do. Removing each piece of your clothing one at a time until I gaze upon your naked form. I see you trembling slightly and I lean close to your ear and gently whisper "Relax Kitten. You are safe here."

I reach down to the small table I have nearby and pick up a set of handcuffs. I bring them close to your face and rattle them. A hint of a smile, and a sharp intake of breath reveals your pleasure at hearing the cuffs rattle. I know these are your favourite form of restraint.

"Cuff." I say to you, and you obediently raise both of your arms out in front of you, slightly separated, palms down.

"Good girl." I tell you, and I can see you shine from hearing those two words that mean so much to both of us.

I run each cold metal cuff along your bare arms, seeing goosebumps rise in their wake, before I finally reach your wrists and lock the cuffs into place.

Although I can still see a small gap between the cuffs and your wrists, I still ask you, as I do every time, "Not too tight, Kitten?"

You smile, knowing that no matter what, your well-being is always at the forefront of my mind, and reply in a submissive whisper "No Sir. They are perfect." I have cuffed you so often I could lock them in the right spot in my sleep. I lean in and gently kiss your forehead before moving back and taking hold of your hands. i give them a reassuring squeeze before raising your hands above your head and place the cuff chain over a hook.

I reach down and grab a small feather and slowly and gently run it over your throat and across your shoulders. I tease the edge of your breasts, and circle close towards your nipples. I watch them harden as the feather gets closer to them. I hear your breathing quicken and I smile.

Once I finish caressing your nipples with the feather, I slowly move it down. Back and forth across your stomach until I reach your legs with the feather. I slowly run the feather down the outside of your thigh, down your calf, and across the top of your foot. I then reverse the direction up your other leg. I run the feather just above your pussy. I see your stomach muscles twitch in response. I then run the feather gently in between your legs. I hear a slight gasp from you and smile. I can see my teasing is having the desired reaction.

I slowly stand, lightly licking you from your stomach all the way up to your neck. Once I am standing I gently whisper "Open your legs for me, Kitten."

You comply with my request, and I trace my tongue back down the same way. Once I am almost to the top of your pussy, just mere centimetres from your clit, I move off to the side and start licking the inside of your thighs. Little licks, followed by cool breaths, that bring up goosebumps in their path, as well as increasing trembling in your legs.

I love hearing you gasp. I reach up with my hands and rub them over your ass, sliding down the back of your thighs. I glance up and see your mouth open, breathing in quick breaths.

"Spread your legs for me, Kitten." I tell you. You obediently open your legs wider, allowing me easier access to that which I desire. My mouth moves ever closer. You can feel my hot breath between your legs and I hear your breathing quicken in anticipation. Just before my lips reach your pussy, I stop and move my head quickly left and right, flicking my tongue to the inside of each thigh. You jerk reflexively.

Without warning, my mouth locks around your pussy, and I begin to savour your delights. My tongue explores you, inside and out. I run my tongue up and down, feeling you twitch at every new sensation. Your legs are trembling and your breathing is fast. Finally, my tongue flicks very gently over your clit.

You moan and yell "Oh my God." Another flick across your clit. More forceful this time.

You make an animal type growl and your legs start to shake. I know it will only take one more touch to send you over the edge.

I slide my arm underneath you ass to support your weight as I know your legs will give out. I pull back long enough to say the words you have waited for.

"Cum for me, Kitten."

My mouth locks back in place. Once. Twice. Three times my tongue runs across your clit then you explode as your orgasm rips through your entire being. A primal scream of pleasure and release rips from you.

Your legs give out, and I support your weight so you don't hurt yourself in the cuffs. On and on your climax goes. You have no control of your body as you shake and tremble.

After a number of minutes you slowly regain control. With my arm still holding your weight, I stand and gently pick you up, releasing the cuffs as I do. You hang limply in my arms, mumbling words I can't understand as I carry you slowly to the bed and lay you gently on it.

I lay next to you and embrace you in my protective arms. You snuggle in closer to me. Trying to become one with me.

"Rest now, Kitten. That is the first of many you will have tonight."

I kiss your forehead gently, and you are already asleep, safe and secure in my arms.