Tech Week Ch. 01

Story Info
You take me backstage to show me something before rehearsal.
1.6k words
4.29
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 years of age.--

Do you remember when we did Fiddler on the Roof?

You were in the show. I was the stage manager. We'd been flirting for awhile, but I had a girlfriend, remember? Nothing had really happened. I mean, you'd held me hostage before the first day of rehearsal while you whispered to me the story of how you'd spent the weekend masturbating with our friend Ava, and your fantasies on what we could all do together, and then you grabbed the front of my pants to feel my erection and tease me just a bit more.

Since then, all that had happened was you passing me on the way to rehearsal one day and telling me how wet you were. I laughed it off, but I couldn't stop thinking about you. You knew it, of course, and that only made you tease me harder.

Do remember how stressed we all were during tech week? Tension levels started off high, and only increased as it went on.

Do you remember how that week went?

---

WEDNESDAY

We all got to the community center at about the same time, mulling about before rehearsal. Some of the actors had already gone to check out the dressing rooms and backstage areas, so the main theatre wasn't that crowded. Our director had just called to tell me she was running late, so I figured I'd give everyone some extra time to acclimate to the new space. We'd open that Saturday night, so there was enough time for a tech rehearsal and two dress rehearsals before we got the thing going. We'd worked through a few full runs without stopping, so the cast felt ready to go.

"Okay, everybody! Diane-- I mean, Ms. Kendall, is running about 30-40 behind, so let's get settled in, pick out your favorite old spot in the dressing rooms, and just get familiar with the place. We'll meet back here in the house in 30 minutes."

The response from the group was automatic: "Thank you, thirty!"

You weren't in the room, so I assumed you'd gone back to check out the space and your walking paths during the show. I was right, but you'd apparently also found some other interesting things.

You startled me when you came up behind me and grabbed my ass.

You chuckled and said, "I need to show you something backstage."

I shook my head glancing around to see if my girlfriend Laura was watching. She wasn't around. "Hannah, you are crazy. Laura's probably in the dressing room right now."

You shook your head in denial of any wrongdoing. "Seriously. No fucking around. I do actually need to show you something backstage." Not waiting for a response, you took my hand and walked me to the hallway leading to the dressing rooms, green room, and other offices. I resisted staring at your ass in those shorts. I resisted for a few seconds, anyway.

"Hannah, what the hell do you need to show me?" I asked, sighing as you turned back with mischief in your eyes and a grin on your face. "Hannah, for real," I hissed, "this is not okay."

You giggled, and actually skipped as we went back, further into the building. Turning another corner, you opened a door and pulled me into a dark room. Ushering me in, you closed the door behind you and stood in front of it, blocking my way out. There were no windows in these office doors, and it was an interior office, so we were in near-complete darkness, the only light coming from through the crack under the door. I moved towards the door and reached for the handle, but you grabbed my wrist and stopped me from turning the handle. I tried to pull my hand back, but you held my wrist tightly and pulled it to your waist. I tried to pull back again, but you gripped harder, and moved my hand up your torso. At this point I was certain that my hand was being led to your breast, and I was too nervous, scared, and horny to stop it from happening. Instead, you brought my hand past your chest, along the side of your neck, and up to the top of your head, before you used my hand to "push" you to your knees.

This snapped me out of my daze, and I yanked my hand away and turned the lights on. I looked down to see you in front of me, face inches from my body, staring at the bulge in my sweatpants. Before I could step back, you reached up to my waistband and pulled my pants down. I'd been hard since you led me out of the theatre hand in hand. You stroked my cock lightly, appraising it for a few seconds, before looking up at me, still grinning.

"You should turn the lights off or they'll see it from under the door."

My hand still hadn't left the light switch, and seemingly on its own, flipped it back to off. We were in darkness again.

"Hannah, we can't do--" I didn't finish the sentence as I felt your mouth around me. Between your hands and your mouth, I couldn't think of words. I knew that any more protestations would be lies. I had turned off the lights myself, after all, so there was no chance of feigning innocence. All I could do was gasp as your lips slid down over me, taking me into your mouth, your tongue playing along my length. My knees buckled, and I steadied myself on the wall with one hand. With my other, I locked the door from the inside. I was making the choice to go ahead.

You weren't going slowly, or taking your time and trying to eke some romance out of the situation. This was not a tryst, or a "moment." This was a blowjob from my friend in a dark room, with my girlfriend somewhere else in the building. It was dirty, and wrong, and we both loved it. I heard and felt you moan around me, and my hand went back to your head, running my fingers through your hair; following, not leading. You increased your pace and intensity, not wanting to get caught by being late back to rehearsal, and my hand instinctively grasped a handful of your hair.

You moaned a little louder than I thought safe, pulled my cock out of your mouth, put your hand over mine and closed it tighter on your hair, and breathed, "Yes! Pull my hair. Be fucking rough. Fuck my mouth, please! Hurry up, though; Laura might come looking for you." Then you took me back into your mouth, forcing yourself down my length.

I couldn't take any more of my brain's stalling or delaying. I tightened my grip on your hair, pulling your head back. You laughed, again louder than I thought safe. I leaned down to you in the dark of the office and whispered, "You're going to get us caught. Stay quiet." You laughed again, and said, "Make me." That did it. I stood back up, pulled your hair even tighter, and pushed you several inches until your back was against the door. You'd gone from kneeling to crouching, forced back between the door and my lower body. I placed the head of my cock at your lips and they immediately opened. I slid into your mouth and leaned forward, resting my forehead on the door, and grabbed the sides of your head with both my hands. You wanted it rough? I was going to give it to you rough. Your hands went around to my back and grabbed my ass, pulling me back you into every time I pulled out to thrust again. This wasn't just me fucking your mouth, it was you fucking me with your mouth.

I pulled back to catch my breath, and you took the opportunity to grab the base of my cock with one hand and close your lips around the head, sucking harder than I'd thought possible. You sucked me into your mouth again and slid me out, stroking me fast with your hand. You growled, "Cum in my mouth," and started stroking me harder, the head of my cock slapping against your lips and tongue as you kept me just barely inside your mouth. All at once, I pulled your head down, forcing my length into your throat again before coming hard. You swallowed as I came, never stopping with your tongue or your hand, gently slowing as I finished.

I finally started breathing again as you sat down onto the floor, giggling, and gave the head of my dick one last kiss and flick of your tongue, making me twitch.

We both froze as we heard the door handle rattle. "No, this one's locked," we heard Laura say in the hallway. She was only two inches away from us, just on the other side of the locked door, and here we were, hiding out in a small, dark office with my cock still in your hand. "She's got to be somewhere around here. I could've sworn I heard her," she said as we heard the sounds of two people continue down the hallway.

We kept the lights off as we straightened ourselves out and waited for 30 seconds before I opened the door and looked out into the hallway. The coast was clear. I gestured to you that it was safe, and we quickly went in separate directions, to eventually both make it back to the theatre, hopefully with nobody the wiser.