Ted and I Pt. 02

Story Info
Following on from our first night.
2.4k words
3.47
5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay side by side, me stroking his cock while he moved round, touching my tits, then my fanny. Nothing heavy just casually while we rested and chatted about what happened.

I have been fucked many times by different men but this was different. I never felt so depraved. When he first spread my legs open and pulled my lips apart, instead of jumping on me and inserting his cock like I was used to, Ted looked at me intently. To previous lovers, my fanny was just a sex object where the man would wham, bang, thank you mam.

This time I felt as if someone was almost worshipping my body. Never have I felt more like a woman, it made me so horny that I was content to just lie there while he stared at my cunt. I was so submissive and ready to let him use me any way he wanted. For the first time in my life I was being adored and loved. What a feeling.

He stirred, a young virile man whose cock I was fondling stirred, he grew harder as I masturbated him gently. So quick that I was surprised just how quickly. As for myself his hands travelling over my erogenous areas had made my cunt wet and my nipples harder. My nipples had not been used much by previous lovers but Teds fingers touching them sent shock waves through me.

I've touched my nipples many times since that first night but there was nothing, not a sign of any feelings whereas if Teds fingers were only approaching them the anticipation would send waves of pleasure through me.

And when he touched me it as if he had lit a touch paper and I wanted to explode. Later when I discovered a lump in my breast, I swore I would kill myself rather than go through life without my sensitive tits and nipples.

That was to come later, now we were in a dingy hotel, naked, in London and Ted was getting hard and I needed seeing to. I wanked him hard. He didn't move but he was enjoying my handling, his breathing changed which I think meant that he was about to come. That was not on my agenda.

As he was laying on his back I kneeled over him and I impaled myself on his cock. It went inside me for its full length and I just sat there with his balls tight against my arsehole.

I looked him in the eye and asked, "Are you comfortable?"

He smiled and said, "Carry on, enjoy yourself."

I sat there my knees spread widely with his cock deeply inside me, I was riding cowboy for the first time and it felt so good. This was all new to me, I've never felt so exposed.

Ted couldn't take his eyes off me with him switching from watching my tits then at my slit. I started to rise up and down on his cock at a pace I wanted, Ted stared as his cock went in and out of my cunt. I was fucking someone for the first time in my life and I was feeling good about it.

This knowledge made me come and I dropped down on his cock shuddering, it was not a huge one but I wanted to enjoy it fully.

Ted laughed and asked, "Are you OK?"

I nodded yes. It was so nice to sit there with my cunt full and wet. I sat there fully exposed to Teds eyes something I had not done before with any man, I was feeling like a sexy woman for once.

I recovered quickly, said to Ted, "Come on you lazy bastard, play with my tits".

He fondled my tits gently until I told him to pull my nipples which he did holding each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. I felt a huge surge like an electric shock go through my body and I came again. Fuck, I thought, this cowboy position with me in charge is something, must do this again.

I was still sitting on his cock and balls when I came and Ted looked at me in amusement. Cunt juice was being held inside by the plug that was Teds cock and I felt as if I had peed myself.

I hadn't moved for a long while so gave Ted the information that I had come again which surprised him as I was stationary.

"When you squeezed my nipples", I explained, "you made me come."

Ted was happy laying under me but he needed a bit of encouragement to keep his erection, I slowly lifted myself off and come poured out of my cunt onto the bed clothes, I sat down again.

"That's a mess we must clear up," he said laughing.

I grabbed his cock and got it ready for action. It doesn't take much to fully harden him, the benefit of youth.

I sat on him again and rested there.

He raised an eyebrow asking, "Do you intend to sit there all day?"

I replied "Yes."

He was quite happy looking at my tits and slit but of course that couldn't go on forever and he squeezed my nipples again. This time I didn't come but raised my arse off his cock a bit and gave him a cunt wank. It was nice be able to be like this during sex as in the past the previous men in my life usually fell asleep after coming. This was different.

My fanny was cooling down after coming twice so I got off Ted and laid beside him on the bed so that I could wank him with my hand which didn't last long. I didn't have to moisten his cock as it was covered from the spunk from my fanny. I started slowly letting him feel my hand stroke his cock and then I cupped his balls with the other hand.

Something else I discovered this night that Ted loved my hand on his balls. As soon as I touched them he gave a happy sigh of pleasure. I increased the speed of my hand movements on his cock until I heard his breathing change, then I made him kneel beside me so I could jack him off.

Now was my time to examine his cockhead, my hand was jerking him hard and his foreskin was pulled back as he ejaculated. It was a sight to behold, his piss slit suddenly spat out a long stream of come which landed on my tits, then more came that went over my shoulder and landed on my back.

The third hit my tits again and the next sprayed over my belly. I managed to get some more dribbles out as his cock softened. I was a mess. Come was all over my tits with my nipples looking as if they had pearls hanging from them which dropped off and landed with a splash on my stomach. I was come struck.

We cleaned up and slept for a while, I lay on my left side and Ted lay behind me his cock nestling on my arse crack, we were exhausted and had a deep sleep.

I woke at about five thirty, my naked body rejuvenated, Ted was still sleeping and only woke when I touched his soft cock and caressed it to waken him and it up.

I turned the light on as I've realised that Ted likes to see what he was fucking. It wasn't long ago that sex was something I did by pulling up my nightie while my husband lay on me and pushed his penis into me for a few minutes before coming and falling asleep. Now I wanted more. Ted made me realise that my body was an object to be admired and cherished.

I uncovered Ted to look at his cock as I caressed it watching it grow in my hands. I cupped his balls and felt his reaction, he enjoyed it so much and it caused his cock to stiffen. My tits were being felt which made me hot and wet. I opened my legs to allow Ted to place his hand in between and to rub his fingers up and down my crack. We were taking our time with our fore play, enjoying each other.

Ted asked if I would lay on my back so he could play with my vagina. I placed a pillow under my bum and opened my legs as he approached me, I loved it that a man was adoring my cunt unlike most of the men I had slept with in the past.

I felt his fingers open my lips so he could gaze at my pink wet fanny. He fingered me and I lay there enjoying the feelings I was experiencing. I stayed there until he finished and he sat up. "Well." I said, "what now?"

He thought about it for a short time then said, "You like me playing with your vagina don't you?"

I replied, "I love it when you touch any part of me just as I like it when I hold and wank your cock. But you haven't answered my question,"

He said "Do you mind if we cuddle for a while,"

He lay on the bed and I joined him, he wrapped one arm around me and placed a hand on my fanny as I snuggled closer to him and gently held his soft penis. We fell asleep and only woke up in time to freshen up, have breakfast and leave the hotel with our few belongings.

The next two days were horrendous. Neither of us knew London as we set about looking for rooms. We couldn't find any anywhere and that night we sat in a railway station hiding from the transport police.

Next day was no better and we again spent the night in a railway waiting room. We were very tired by now having barely slept during past two days and we decided that we must return to our respective homes in the morning.

Fate then took a turn and by chance in south London we saw a sign outside a residential house with a room to let. We knocked on the door and a lovely lady answered and showed us the room. It was perfect and we said we would take it.

Ted paid a deposit and a months rent and we moved in. We placed our suitcases in a wardrobe then went to bed and slept for the rest of the day

I woke first and took stock of our position. It was still daylight so I could see through the large window that we were at the back of the house overlooking a large, well kept garden. The room itself was large with a double bed plus a single one. There was a small kitchenette and a small bathroom, adequate for our needs.

I was still wearing the clothes I dressed in at the hotel and I must have stunk horribly. I found a shilling in my purse that I fed into the gas meter and ran a bath. I stripped off and luxuriated for twenty minutes in the warm water. I was in heaven.

I got out of the bath and dried myself off, it was lovely to be clean again as I looked into the mirror. As I stood there seeing my nude body I wondered what Ted saw in me. I was about the right weight for my height and I was quite good looking, I supposed in my vanity, but my tits sagged more than they should at my age.

My nipples were big, I loved my nipples, looking at them now I felt that they were my greatest asset and I tweaked them between my fingers. Funny enough, they did not give me the same feeling that I got from Teds tweakings. Do different fingers react differently on different surfaces?

I looked down to my pubic area where sparse blonde hairs covered my slit which right now looked huge to me. I've never examined my fanny, doctors have of course, and men who have fucked me only saw the hole that they stuck their penises in to use it as a come dump.

I got hot then thinking how Ted reacted every time he saw my fanny with my legs open. I squirmed as I recalled how he stared as if in wonder at my wide opened cunt. I must be in love, I thought, as I would willingly expose myself to him any time he wanted for as long as he wanted.

Standing there looking at my reflection in the mirror brought to mind recollections of the intensity of his gaze upon my fanny, then I felt as if he was touching me with his eyes and to my amazement I had that same feeling now. I was getting wet.

I went into the bedroom to see that he had woken and watched as I walked into the room, there it was again, those searching eye watching me intensely.

"My God Chris," he said, "you're a sight for sore eyes."

"Get up." I replied, "You must stink like I did, go and have a bath."

He got out of bed as naked as the day he was born and went into the bath room. I made the bed but didn't dress, why should I, there was no one bar us in the room and I was getting used to being naked. Ted returned looking like his usual self, his cock hanging between his legs. Still not very big I thought.

"We have to get ourselves jobs," he said. The reality hit me, he had just left the army and all his previous work was farm related, London is not renown for its farms and I was just a housewife, neither of us had qualifications for modern job CV's.

I said I would try to find a job in the hospitality market. I entered a few local cafes and at the third one I got a job serving in a fairly decent eatery. Ted had more trouble, he was still terribly shy and it took him a lot of walking until he found a job on the underground, the tube, as Londoners call it. Neither jobs would give us untold riches, it did however give us enough to feed ourselves and pay the rent.

We were now set up to live a decent, comfortable life.