Ted and I

Story Info
How Chris would tell our story if she was alive today.
2.6k words
3.16
10.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

I met Ted soon after his 18th birthday just before he was joining the army. I knew there was something about him that interested me sexually. He was not much taller than me and he was not good looking but there was that something.

I was married but stuck in a marriage to a man I no longer cared for. We had sex once a week but it was not exciting, usually missionary and did not make me come, I felt used in a marriage where lovemaking was a duty. In the past it was OK but I knew there was more to life. My husband was a labourer and general handyman earning enough to keep us reasonably comfortable. So what did I want from life?

Ted disappeared from my life when he went into the army for three year, serving in Cyprus during their fight for independence. Then one day in July 1959 he knocked on my door out of the blue.

I could tell at a glance that he had matured and he stood in the doorway an upright young man. He was still very shy but I could tell there was an air of confidence about him which needed bringing out.

"Hi Chris" he called out. "Long time no see, how are you".

"I'm fine thank you, come in and sit down, I'll make us a cup of tea"

We chatted over the tea of the happenings to our lives for the past three years. He told me of his time in the army and how he enjoyed it and that he was going to re-join the army in a week or so.

My life was not nearly so interesting but I was not happy with the news of his going back in the army.

Ted and I went to the local pub a couple of times during his stay where we fell into a comfortable relationship. When Ted was relaxed and smiled and his whole face lit up and became almost handsome. After a few days I was becoming more sexually attracted to him. Something had to happen, my fanny was getting moist being around him but he never once tried it on with me. I began to think I was unattractive but by the looks I got from most men in my lifetime I knew that couldn't be true. Or was he gay?

The day he was returning home I decided to push my luck and see whether he was gay or incredibly shy. Ted was leaning against the sink drinking a cup of tea as I sat on a chair opposite him and lifted my skirt above my waist exposing my sexiest white knickers.

The look on his face was a picture, he stared at my knickers as if he hadn't seen anything like it before. He was transfixed but became more animated as I slowly pushed my knickers down and kicked them at him. My fanny was so wet I could feel moisture leaking from it, that may not have been a fact but that that's what it felt like.

Ted still stood stationary in front of me holding his cup of tea and looking at my fanny. I reached out to him and opened his fly which wasn't easy as his trousers were fairly tight and were buttoned up. I nearly pulled his buttons off in my haste to get at his cock but I eventually got it out. I held it in my right hand, it was still soft so I stroked it gently. It was not a big cock, I've had bigger in me but under my administrations it grew to a reasonable size and it was rock hard.

I spread my legs wide opening my vagina lips and exposing my fuckhole to him. I was still holding his cock and wanking him slowly pulling his foreskin down so I could see his cockhead then pulling it back. I was almost coming by now so I pulled him to me and put his cock in line with my fanny.

By now he was getting the message and pushed himself into me, I was as hot as hell and my fanny wall gripped his cock pulling him into me.

He was fully over his surprise and pushed his cock deep into me. As he wasn't very big I was surprised how well he filled my sex hole.

Now he was in control and started to fuck me in earnest with long strokes almost pulling himself out of me before pushing hard back into me. He had the power of a fit young man and proved that by the fierce but clumsy way he fucked me. I screamed out, " I'm coming ", which encouraged him to fuck me harder and I came like a thunderbolt. My body shook as I came with the best fucking I'd ever had.

Ted put his cock back in his trousers and stood watching me till my shuddering stopped. I don't think that he had come but I wasn't sure, now he smiled at me with his eyes focused on my sopping fanny. I just sat there letting him enjoy the vision of my wide open fanny as it dripped fanny juice. I felt so turned on and was ready for another session but Ted was already getting his gear to go home.

Disappointed I went upstairs to the bathroom, wiped myself and put on my knickers. I was not happy to be fully dressed when what I wanted was for Ted to see my naked body and be nude as long as possible. Ah well!

I managed to delay his departure to asked if I would be seeing him again to which he replied in the positive. He said, I'll be back in a few days", leaving me standing at the door with my fanny beginning to moisten up. It was then I decided I wanted more from him, I desperately wanted his cock deep inside me and make me come like before.

Life was not easy now, I wouldn't let my husband fuck or touch me intimately. To him my body was out of bound forever. I haven't masturbated much in the past but my fanny was getting sopping wet when I thought of Ted. I wondered if I had overstepped the mark when I seduced him, whether he would commit to me or even get to love me.

For myself I was totally in love with him to the extent that I was prepared to leave my home and my husband. Meanwhile I started to finger my vagina when I was alone in the house. There were times that I didn't wear any knickers to be able to touch myself easily. I only wore dresses or skirts, not the trousers or jeans women have been wearing since the outbreak of the war. Skirts in 1959 were worn several inches below the knee so no one could see that I had no knickers on.

One day I went shopping without my knickers, it felt so good and yet so wrong. I was becoming a slut.

I was also becoming a love sick child again but my feelings where those of a experienced woman and now I needed a good fucking.

About ten days later Ted knocked on my door, said "hi Chris " and walked in. It took all I had not to rip off my skirt and expose myself to him in the expectation of having his cock in me again.

Luckily I didn't give way to my wanton urges as Ted wanted to talk, which in the long term was beneficial. So we talked, I told him how I felt and wanted to be with him all the time.

He said "I want to apologise for my behaviour when we had sex the other day", He added, "I was surprised when you exposed yourself to me, that has never happened to me before and I enjoyed it. You have a fantastic cunt not that I've seen many to compare with but to me it looked beautiful". "I'm sorry", he continued, "that I didn't come, seemed to me to be disrespectful".

I said "That was no problem for me as I had never been fucked like that before and my coming was monumental, and I want to do it again". He said nothing for a minute, then asked "what are we going to do about it?".

I explained that I was a one man woman and would not allow anyone else to touch me. I then suggested we went away and lived together. He looked shocked at the suggestion.

After an uncomfortable couple of minutes he agreed. Then as happened for most of our lives together he took control. "OK", he said, " there is a good service to London from your local station, give me a date and I'll met you there".

We agreed to do that two days time. He then said goodbye and returned to his home.

I was amazed, I had waited days for him to come to me with the expectation that he would give me a good fucking. I was furious at first, then disappointed, then horny. I was left horny and I wasn't wearing any knickers and my fanny was so hot and wet. Men, useless bastards. I put my hand under my skirt and touched myself, sticking two fingers in my fuckhole until I calmed down.

Two days later I went to my local station with a small overnight bag expecting to find myself alone but, joy, he was there. I wished then that I hadn't put any knickers on.

It was a four hour journey to the capital and we had to find a cheap hotel for the night, that wasn't a problem as the station of our arrival was very downtown. We found a seedy hotel and he paid for one nights bed and breakfast. Ted signed us in as Mr and Mrs and he led the way to a pokey room on the second floor, unlocked the door allowing me to enter first. There wasn't a lot of room, a big bed and a old fashioned dressing table but it suited us then.

Ted stood one side of the bed and I on the other. Uncertain what to do I just stood there like a virgin in a house of ill repute. Ted took the lead, again, and quickly undressed till he stood opposite me completely naked. His cock hung soft between his legs, I looked at his body but wasn't impressed, as I said before he wasn't big but his body was in good physical condition. The army had done him good.

So far not a word had been spoken, I took my coat off and hung it on the door, then removed my blouse, folded it carefully before putting it on the dressing table. My white bra came off next and I placed it on my blouse. My tits were a little saggy but my nipples stood out like organ stops. I looked at Ted who was feasting his eyes on my tits while waiting for me to undress completely. His cock was getting hard and I was looking forward to playing with that.

I was getting excited, my fanny becoming wet with expectation. I was now only wearing a garter belt, stockings, knickers and shoes. Men seem to think that garter belts and stockings were very sexy but they didn't wear them or they wouldn't think so. I sneaked another at Ted to see that his cock was very hard pointing up at an angle over forty five degrees. My God I thought, I'm going to love that piece of meat.

I took off my shoes, this involved me bending over to unbuckle them, my tits hung down swinging. Ted watched me closely his cock rigid. I continued to take off the rest of my clothes, I unbuttoned my stockings from the garter belt and removed it, that felt so good.

I placed it on my other clothes, I would wear that again as it excited Ted so much but not just for normal wear. Then I rolled down my stockings and removed both of them.

I was now wearing only my knickers, I felt so depraved. I had never let a man watch me undress before but now it excited me so much and I enjoyed the way he stared at my body. Ted stood patiently watching, his cock still rock hard, for me to finish. I stuck my thumbs inside my white knickers and pushed them down past my knees. My tits wobbled almost violently as I struggled to push them over my feet before picking them up and placing them on my other clothes. Now for the first time I stood facing Ted naked, I quivered with expectation until he lay on the bed where I joined him.

He cupped my right tit and squeezed it gently. I was wet by now but when he held my nipple between his thumb and forefinger I thought I would come. Never in my life have I experienced such a feeling, later on this was something I wanted, needed and demanded during sex. This was our first night and we had so much to learn about each other.

I put my hand on his cock and stroked it gently pulling his foreskin back and forth, by now I was on the cusp of coming but I held on as I wanted him to come in me or on me.

Once again Ted took over, he made me lay on my back and pushed my legs as far apart as possible. He knelt between my legs looked at my cunt, pulling my lips apart and looking right inside me. He was transfixed by the vision in front of him and stared for a long minute.

I have never felt so exposed, no one had been interested in my secret places before and took so much time to admire my fanny as Ted did. My God, I really was enjoying this and if it were not for the fact that I wanted to come I would stay like this for ever. Ted understood my needs and put his cock inside my cunt. He filled me and my fanny gripped his cock sucking him into me while he watched as his cock went into me and out again in and out, slowly using long strokes to fuck me gently.

That was until I said to him, "Come on fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me hard".

He did. His cock pounded me hard, almost violently his balls hitting my arse. Quicker and harder his long strokes fucked me and then I came as never before. My orgasm took over my body transporting me into a rapture of ecstatic joy. "Oh fuck" I moaned as the feeling subsided, "that was fantastic".

He carried on fucking me until he was ready to come then took his cock out of my cunt and wanked himself till he ejaculated over my stomach and tits. I watch his semen spurt out of his cock, hitting me body like a shower. White come spread over me and I rubbed it into my tits and my fanny, over my stomach and it dripped down over my arsehole.

I had never felt so fucked in my life, I didn't know sex could be like this and I wanted more, my naked body felt rejuvenated and I luxuriated in it. This was definitely the best I had been fucked ever. I've missed out so much in my life but I'll make sure I make up for it. I'll probably write more if I feel like it!

klampet
klampet
148 Followers