All Comments on 'Ted and Lindy Ch. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People first language

It is awesome how you have taken these wonderful kids with Down Syndrome and made them real people that the reader can empathize with.

Let me invite you to use what is called people first language as you continue their story. You use the expression " Down syndrome people."

Those of us who work in education and with people with special needs have tried to turn the language around. Down syndrome people sounds like a subspecies of human. People with Down Syndrome are merely people who share certain physical, mental and emotional characteristics. At the end of the day however they are people just like you and I. We don't say blue-eyed people, or fatties. We say people with blue eyes or people who struggle with weight. Again at the end of the day, we are talking about people, not their characteristics.

I am really enjoying your storytelling and look forward to the next chapter.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 5 years ago

I love this story so much! I love how you have added the disabled into this...

mikeyjb69mikeyjb69over 5 years ago
Awesome

Very nice, loved it

fatboybrutus62fatboybrutus62over 5 years ago
yes

brilliant, just hope there is one more chapter

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Great Read.

This is one of those stories that you find on the site and just plain enjoy reading. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A beautiful love story

Awesome writing....more....more....more....please!!!!!

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 5 years ago
Another beautiful love story

I am in tears...this story is so good and thank you for including the young couple! All I Can Say Is...AWESOME!!!

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Wow truly a romance with amazing sex scenes and riveting characters that makes you empathize with them.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Loving the series and looking forward to Part 3. 5*****

About 50 years ago, a lady friend trusted me enough to help her lose her virginity. We were both so inexperienced and nervous that we were not able to get the job done. Had we had the wise counsel of a “Mr. and Mrs, Ted,” things might have turned out differently. I think that some lubricant would have been helpful, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Truly a Romance. The fact that one is black and one is white allows the author to deepen the characters, but there is no issue. To me this is the way that a story about interracial love should be written; the emphasis is on real unselfish love.

Well done!

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
2968 Followers
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES