Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 04

Story Info
Teddy spends the day as the Professor's naked sex slave.
3.1k words
4.56
9.3k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4 -- SATURDAY

Teddy spends the entire day as the Professor's naked slave

CHAPTER 7 -- SATURDAY AT THE GYM

Teddy had no idea what time it was it was when he woke up, but judging from the sunlight streaming into the room, it had to be late morning. He couldn't remember ever feeling so refreshed.

He relieved himself in the bathroom and was sitting on the edge of the bed wondering about breakfast -- for the first time since his abduction, he was hungry -- when he heard a key at the bedroom lock and the door opened.

The Professor stood there with another tumbler of the smoothie he had the night before in one hand and a steaming mug of coffee in the other. The Professor was fully dressed in khaki shorts, a white- and salmon-colored argyle shirt, and loafers.

"Good morning, Lot Thirteen," he said, kissing Teddy on the forehead. "I trust you slept well?"

Teddy gulped down the smoothie and then accepted the mug of coffee. It already prepared with cream and a little sugar. Teddy didn't remember ever telling the Professor his coffee preference. It was probably one more detail ferreted out of him while his abductors had him under hypnosis.

"Good morning," he said, smiling.

"Let's get you some breakfast!" he said, guiding Teddy down the hall to the dining room. Teddy followed, naked. He knew better at this point to ask for a robe. It was weird wandering around someone else's house while naked. It was even weirder when the host was fully dressed, and he was the only one naked.

A small buffet was laid out on a credenza next to the dinner table. Slices of cantaloupe, watermelon, papaya, and pineapple. A bowl of mixed berries. A basket of muffins and sliced bagels next to a toaster. On the other side of them, a selection of yogurts sat in a bowl on a bed of ice. The Professor stepped into the kitchen and returned with a plate with scrambled eggs, a few small waffles, and slices of bacon.

"Do eat up," the Professor said. "It's going to be a busy day." As Teddy began to eat, the Professor explained their agenda for the day.

"Tonight, I am inviting some friends over for a dinner party," he said. "I'm sure my friends will be delighted to meet you."

Teddy wondered if the guests would be undressed, too, or if he'd be the only one naked. Was this a nudie fest or an "ogle the naked boy" party?

"But first," the Professor continued, "we're going to go to the gym!"

"The...gym?" Teddy glanced down at his bare body. His exposed dick. "How?"

The Professor laughed. "The Academy -- that's what we call our group that organizes the Meat Market Auction -- has a private gymnasium. You'll be allowed to go there naked. In fact, since you aren't a dues-paying member, you'd be required to be naked to use the facilities even if you weren't required to be naked as a weekend slave."

Teddy sighed.

After breakfast, the Professor guided Teddy down an internal set of stairs to the spaciously wide garage. Four cars had their own designed spots: the black Mercedes sedan, a gray Alpha Romeo sports car, a cobalt blue Porsche convertible, and a sensible luxury minivan.

"Shall we take the convertible with the top down?" the Professor asked.

Teddy turned pale.

"I...no...everyone will see me!"

Could they really drive through town with Teddy's naked body so exposed?

The Professor laughed at Teddy's discomfort. "I've done it before," he said, "but that was with someone who had an intense exposure fetish. I think I managed to push even his limits to the edge."

He walked over to the Alpha Romeo instead of the convertible and opened the passenger door. Teddy slid in, his bare ass sticking to the leather seat. It looked like a car James Bond would drive. I guess this makes me a Bond girl, Teddy thought.

"Keep your hands to your sides and off your lap," he instructed as the garage door automatically opened. "I want a good look at your dick at all times."

Teddy nervously complied. His dick was starting to stiffen.

"The windows are tinted just enough to remain legal," the Professor said. "Most people won't notice you're undressed, but if we pass any truckers or moms in SUVs, I want them to get a good look at your glorious cock!"

Teddy kept his dick exposed as the Professor pulled the car out of the garage and pressed a button to close the garage door. They were on an extended driveway that led to a gate about fifty feet away.

"Before we head out, please look at this," the Professor said.

Teddy looked at the man's hand, his eyes catching a flash of reflected light from the Professor's ring as the man said a command word. Instantly, Teddy's head fell forward as he dropped into a meditative state.

"You can still hear me, but you will remain under hypnosis during our drive," the Professor said. "You will keep your eyes closed and remember nothing about our route."

Teddy kept his eyes shut. He couldn't open them even if he tried. He remained conscious and aware, but the turns were a blur. Even if he had tried to remember the distance to each turn, and whether they turned right or left, his mind was incapable of holding onto the details.

At one point, Teddy thought he heard some people in a truck or van cheering. "He's naked!" he heard a male voice say, followed by "His dick is getting hard" from a female voice. He wanted to cover his cock but couldn't move a muscle. The idea that total strangers were gaping at his naked body made him even harder.

In about a half hour, the Professor snapped his fingers and pulled Teddy out of his trance. "Back to the scene of the crime!" he said.

Teddy looked up and recognized the street from the night before. They were back in front of a nondescript warehouse where the slave auction had occurred.

The Professor got out and handed a valet his keys. The valet was dressed like a Chippendale dancer: black tuxedo pants, black dress shoes, black bow tie, white cuffs, but otherwise shirtless. The Professor walked around the side of the car and opened the passenger door.

Teddy looked up and down the street, but there was nothing he could do. He stepped gingerly out of the car, his bare foot on the coarse street.

It was high noon, broad daylight, and he was stark naked on the sidewalk. Cars weren't going up and down the street he was on, but a steady stream passed perpendicularly at the intersections.

Down the street, he saw a naked man being walked on a leash, his wrists handcuffed behind his back. A woman was guiding him, and as they got closer, he recognized the leashed slave was Lot Eleven, the accountant-looking fellow, and the woman walking him was the catsuit-wearing woman who bought him the night before.

Lot Eleven's thick, bushy pubic hair had been trimmed, but not evenly. The right half had been shaved or waxed off entirely, leaving the right side of his genitals completely bare while the left side was as bushy as ever. Similarly, his right armpit had been shaved while the left remained unshaven.

"Hello, my dear," the woman said to the Professor, giving him air kisses. "It's such a lovely day and my slave really yearns for exposure, so we -- I -- decided to walk the last few blocks. The gay boys brunching gave him an ovation!"

The Professor laughed. "The terms with this one stipulate that he can't be forced to interact with other men, but that doesn't mean you can't give them a good peek!"

The woman laughed. "Exactly!" she said, as she guided her slave through a side door.

Teddy was uncomfortably embarrassed standing naked on the sidewalk in broad daylight, but the Professor seemed to be in no hurry. He didn't seem worried at all that his slave was at any risk. As the attendant drove the Alpha Romeo off, he casually guided Teddy up the stairs to the main entrance. "The side entrance provides a faster route to the gym," he said, "but I do love these stairs. It's like being on a stage."

Eventually the Professor opened the main door and guided Teddy into the private slave space they were in last night.

Some of the bondage equipment was in use. One naked slave was bound to a St. Andrew's Cross, his bare back and butt covered with red welts as his master continued to flog him. Another was bent over a padded sawhorse as a woman with a strap-on dildo was fucking his ass relentlessly. He heard shrieks from someone else who was apparently being tickled without mercy.

The Professor guided Teddy to a side door that opened into a whole new world. They were in an atrium with walls and ceiling of white marble accented with diamond-shaped green marble blocks. The Professor took Teddy to a front desk where he slid his phone under a scanner. Teddy heard a beep as the Professor's identity was registered.

"Lot Thirteen will be my guest today," the Professor said.

"Very good, sir," the attendant said. The attendant was wearing typical gym attire: white athletic shoes, black gym shorts, and a white sleeveless t-shirt cropped above his navel that was at least a size too small. A gold logo that looked like a whip forming the letter "S" was stitched onto the left breast.

The atrium looked far more luxurious than any gym that Teddy had ever seen, especially one built into a warehouse. A second warehouse, as far as Teddy could tell, that adjoined the sex dungeon. In addition to the door they had come through, there was a second entryway from the street. The walls and floors were marble, with vines of ivy creeping up floor-to-ceiling Greek columns. One wall had a massive waterfall tinkling over cobalt-blue blocks intermixed with small tiles of colored glass. Next to it was a massive mural depicting the ancient Olympic games. Like the ancient Olympics -- and like Teddy right now -- the athletes in the mural were nude.

"Let's give you a bit of a tour, shall we?" the Professor said, taking Teddy through an archway with a set of double doors that had been propped open.

Dozens of guests were using the facilities. The first thing Teddy noticed was that a lot of them, both male and female, were working out in the nude, just as naked as Teddy. They tended to be younger guests, in their twenties and thirties, and none wore any clothing at all, not even footwear.

Some guests, though, like the Professor, were dressed in normal gym attire, albeit top brands and expensive clothing.

"Membership in this club is very exclusive," the Professor said, "and joining is by invitation only. We have two kinds of members here. Some, like me, pay exorbitant monthly dues starting at a few thousand a month and even higher for extra perks."

Teddy wondered what those extra perks might be but was afraid to ask.

"Others, like yourself should you accept my invitation, are invited to join if they meet the ideals of the ancient Greeks: strong body, strong mind. They are allowed to join for free, when invited, provided they adhere to the restrictions and responsibilities of this level of membership. One of those requirements, as you can see, is a strict prohibition against wearing clothing of any kind. Only paying members are permitted to wear clothing."

The Professor guided Teddy around to show him the amenities. An area with cardio equipment: treadmills, ellipticals, stair masters, stationary bikes, rowing machines. Teddy couldn't stop staring at a young woman's breasts bouncing up and down as she used one of the elliptical machines.

The Professor made Teddy run on one of the treadmills for a few minutes. It was weird feeling the soles of his bare feet slam on the rotating belt. It was even weirder feeling his exposed dick bouncing up and down. And weirdest still to do so with polished mirrors capturing every angle of his naked body, with much older guests milling about to get a good look at his bouncing genitals.

After a few moments of running, the Professor guided Teddy to another room with an Olympic-sized pool where a retractable roof allowed the pool to outdoors in good weather. Three sets of jacuzzi tubs with dry and steam saunas adjoined -- one near the women's locker room that was limited to female guests, another set near the men's locker room reserved for male guests, and a third set open to everyone.

In the dry sauna reserved for male guests, a young twink was giving a blowjob to a shriveled man older than Methuselah.

Another area had free weights, and next to it were resistance machines of all sorts. The Professor had Teddy try out a seated butterfly machine.

As he began, he looked forward and was shocked to see Lot Twelve on a machine working out her legs. She was as naked as Teddy, head to toe, and whenever she unclenched her thighs to rest between sets, her shaved pussy and bare breasts were on full display. He smiled at her. She flushed with embarrassment as soon as she caught his eye.

Just as Teddy was afraid that a full erection was inevitable, the Professor whisked Teddy away. "My name is Teddy," he managed to whisper as he walked past her.

She looked at him and smiled. "I'm Lot Twelve," she said.

Damn! Would he ever get her real name?

The Professor showed Teddy a series of workout rooms enclosed in glass. One had rows of stationary cycles where an aggressive spin class was under way. Another had a yoga class in progress, where fully nude young men and women were exposing every inch of their bodies as the stretched alongside older men and women in designer athleisurewear. A third had several floor-to-ceiling poles intended for pole-dancing classes.

In the fourth, wrestling mats covered the floor. A gorgeous young, blond woman in a cute, pink-and-white tennis outfit was perched on a barstool while two naked young men on the mat were rubbing baby oil over themselves.

"No real names here, but she's an heiress to a rather lucrative beer empire," the Professor said. "And quite a kinky little woman, too."

The young men were squaring off to wrestle.

"Her favorite kink is to get men to fall over themselves to do anything she wants," he said. "These two guys are probably straight. That's what she often does: gets two straight guys to wrestle naked. The winner will be rewarded with the privilege of orally servicing her while her not-as-rich friends watch. But first, he'll fuck the loser. Then the loser will usually be tied up and made to watch her get serviced while her friends devise ways of abusing his naked body. Or if she's bored with him, she'll just kick him out of the car and leave him stranded naked far from home."

Teddy gulped. The heiress sounded intense.

The Professor showed Teddy lounge area where wealthy patrons were sipping smoothies, perhaps spiked, while watching younger bodies working out naked.

Next to the lounge, between it and the pool area, was an open shower facility. It was practically in the middle of the gym, accessed by a short bridge that spanned a narrow "moat" intended to catch the shower's runoff. The design allowed the shower to operate without glass walls: walls that would hold steam and droplets of water, obscuring the view of nude people showering.

"There are also showers in the men's and women's locker rooms," the Professor said. "But if you shower there, you have to agree to the sexual advances of paying members."

Another older man came up to the Professor and kissed him on the cheek. He had a naked blond boy in tow.

"This is Gabriel," he said, introducing the twink. "Isn't he scrumptious? I bought him at the Meat Market a month ago, just for the weekend, but he keeps coming back for more."

The Professor nodded at Gabriel, who bowed. Gabriel was almost fully erect.

"Is that your boy?" the man asked the Professor. "I just love to watch two young men enjoy each other's bodies."

"This is Lot Thirteen," the Professor said. "I'm afraid he's not allowed to cum at the moment. I'm having a dinner party tonight and I want him to save his strength. But he'd be happy to take care of Gabriel's erection if you'd like."

"Oh, yes please!" the man said. "I love to watch them lather up in the showers."

Teddy obediently followed as Gabriel grabbed his hand and guided him across the bridge to one of several metal shower posts in the middle of the shower. Each was equipped with dispensers with a shampoo/body wash combo.

Gabriel squirted the liquid into his hands and then began to lather up Teddy's body, taking care to lather his groin and ass and taint. Teddy started to lather up Gabriel's body.

Others started to come into the showers. One young woman was being lathered up by an older man. Two young women were simultaneously lathering each other's breasts.

Lot Eleven appeared, crawling on his hands and knees with a washcloth, begging women and men alike to let him wash their feet. Teddy reluctantly complied, letting Eleven scrub his toes before he moved on to the next guest.

"Suck his dick, Lot Thirteen," the Professor instructed.

Blushing furiously, Teddy dropped to his knees and took Gabriel's erect cock in his mouth. It didn't take long. As Teddy sucked, he began to caress Gabriel's ass, then ran a finger down Gabriel's taint and poked it into his asshole. That's all the lad needed: in seconds he was gushing warm, sticky cum deep into Teddy's mouth.

Teddy almost choked, but he knew better. He swallowed.

As they approached the bridge to leave the showers, he saw Lot Twelve. She was being soaped up by a man at least three times her age. Other young men were trying to crowd in.

Damnit!

He had missed his chance with her again.

The Professor and his friend were waiting with big, fluffy towels to dry their slaves off.

"Okay, Lot Thirteen, it's time to go home," the Professor said, swatting Teddy's bare ass as he leaned over to passionately kiss his slave. "I want to make sure you're well-rested before my guests arrive."