Teeing Off with Ava

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew tired of simply kissing her soles, so I boldly stuck my tongue out and started licking her sexy coed feet. They were strikingly smooth on my hungry tongue, allowing me to glide it across the middle of the sole and across her arches. Ava's long toes scrunched in delight as I can definitely tell she was enjoying this immensely. Her bra was off and I could see her hard nipples react.

Jorge must have noticed too, because he moved his talented mouth from Ava's lips and started sucking on her right breast with gusto. Ava's moans grew louder and more intense. Her fingers moved down to bottoms, pushing the fabric aside to reveal her pink folds. How glorious.

Glorious too were here toes. I wasted little time in bringing them into my salivating mouth. They were the saltiest part of her foot by far and the most tasty. Ava couldn't keep them still as they wiggled between my teeth. I suckled on each toe like a greedy baby on his mother's teat.

"Fuck this is amazing," Ava moaned. "Keep sucking my toes you old ass pervert!"

While I didn't appreciate being such a name, no one was about to listen as Jorge stood up. The well sculpted man pulled his shirt off and dropped his pants down enough to realize quite a shapely, hard cock. Ava wasted no time as she engulfed the head with little hesitation. The pace began to quicken, so I licked up her young feet with a fever. Jorge thrusted his rod into our guest's mouth.

"God this isn't what I planned," I thought privately. I felt my cock strain in my shorts, begging to be let out and stroked. But I waited. Waited to see what would happen next.

"I want that cock inside of me," Ava gasped as Jorge's cock sprung out of her mouth. "Fuck me!"

Ava got on all fours on the chair. I was surprised by her choice of doggystyle, but not when Jorge showed he was not playing around. He smacked his balls hard into Ava's tight pussy as I stood back, cock out and beating my meat harder than ever. I stood there like that for a good minute before the stunning blonde spoke up.

"Cum on my feet old man!" she ordered. "That's the closest you'll ever get to satisfying me!"

I saw her expectant feet waiting off the edge of the chair. My hand ravaged my cock harder than ever before. All I wanted was one good load worthy of Ava's divine feet. Watching her get fucked into tomorrow only got me closer...and closer...closer now.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Ava screamed.

That was it. I let out my biggest load in YEARS right then and there. White streams of cum coated her tanned feet, her toes relaxing as she orgasmed. Jorge also pulled out, blasting a load double what I could muster on her feet.

"Oh Jorge..." Ava sighed breathlessly.

My old legs gave out on me and I fell on my butt on the hard cement, trying to regain my breath. I tried to wrap my head around everything that had just happened.

"Grab me a towel Jorge," Ava instructed. "Wipe the cum off of my feet."

Jorge did as he was told silently, not even looking down to me. I seemed to have been forgotten. Ava laughed for the first time all day. A triumphant laugh. The fading sunlight hit her elegant body in just the right angle as I looked upon her. A goddess in human form. She stroked her messed up hair until it was to her liking. Then, she finally looked down at me.

"You're still here?" she scoffed. "You look pathetic."

My heart sank. For a moment, I had thought Ava was lightening up amid the sexual pleasure. Ashamed and embarrassed, I slowly picked myself up and pulled my shorts back on. Both Ava and Jorge watched me with impatience as I made my way out of their bubble. The further I got away from them, the more I felt mocked and humiliated. Eventually, they both quietly laughed and resumed exploring each other's mouths. Round two would go on without me easily.

As I got into the cart, I took one last look at the two young lovers. They were oblivious to the rest of the world slowly fading into sunset. I turned the key to roar the engine back into life. I put the cart in reverse and turned around. Within seconds, I was off in the distance and I couldn't see Ava. The worst guest I'd ever encountered.

I was heading straight back to the club. My resignation would follow.

12