Teen Lusts BBC

Story Info
Her previous BBC encounter left her wanting more.
1k words
3.96
31.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nasties
Nasties
77 Followers

***All characters are 18 years or older.***

Sex isn't the same. Before any guy that had some talk and a certain charm, I would have let him fuck me. It's not because I particularly crave sex, but that occasional fun was somewhat part of my lifestyle. Usually the guys I have sex with have average sized dicks and sometimes a bit bigger. Most of them are around 20 years old, maybe a bit older. I try to fuck guys that are as old as me, so 20 years or older. But now, its not the same.

Ever since that cold winter night when those black men had their way with me and used my body for their own pleasure, sex isn't the same. Not that I want to have multiple men waiting for me one after the other. Thinking back, I don't even consider it as a gangbang. The problem is this: they had bigger dicks and they lasted longer, much longer. Oh, and when they cum, they cum a lot.

I can't say I was traumatised by that event. I guess you can consider me a bit slutty. But every guy I had sex with ever since just didn't feel right. Like something was missing. Before, the sex was just for a few minutes long only, so I decided to spice things up by wearing skirts and pull them up and sometimes remove my panties.

But after that night, those big cocks and their stamina made me realise that those 2 things were what I was missing. I went out with a lot of guys but none of made me feel satisfied like that night. So I decided to amp up my 'spice it up' game.

I bought me a dildo, a butt plug, and a tail plug. Sometimes I put the dildo in me and wear some tight panties so that it stays put in my pussy all day long. Sometimes I wear a skirt as a mini skirt with no panties and put in the butt plug. And sometimes I wear a skirt, leave it as it is and wear the tail plug so that only a slight tip of it is visible.

Although it felt kinky and made me wet when thinking that the people around me have no idea what's inside me didn't really satisfy my needs. mind you that these things were tested throughout the scholastic year. When summer eventually arrived, I didn't really satisfy anything from which I wanted.

For this particular summer I decided not to work. Usually my routine during these days was to wake up and fuck my dildo and wear a plug. Then during the day I fuck the dildo again. And before I sleep, I fuck the dildo again. I sometimes go walk in front of the house where those black men had fucked me but when they see me, they seem like they aren't interested. They pretend like it was a one-night stand and as if they get plenty more girls like me to open up their legs for them.

Well that summer my parents decided to get some work done in the house. The guy they hired to do the job said that he was going to bring people with him so that they can finish quickly. The first day they started the job I was out with my friends at the beach in the morning. We only spent an afternoon and by 1pm I was back home.

As I arrived I saw 3 black men exit the house. They clearly where the or some of the workers that the guy my parents had hired had brought. I entered and went to take a shower so I can get the sea salt off from me. As I was in the shower I heard the door being opened slowly. I looked in the mirror so I could get an angle of who was opening the door.

I saw that it was a black guy that was still in the house. I guess he had to take a piss and he found me taking a shower. I turned my back and continued showering. I kept looking at the mirror to see if he was looking. He surely was.

As I turned off the shower, I saw him leave so that I wouldn't see him. As I dried off, I decided to walk to my room naked. As I walk across the corridor I go past a room that he was working in and he definitely saw me. I went in my room and left the door a little bit open.

I went on my bed still naked and made sure to stay in a position where I could see him peeking. After some 5 minutes had passed, I saw him creeping on me. I started getting wet. Could he offer me what those guys gave me? I couldn't resist any longer.

As I saw that he was still there looking, I told him that he could stop hiding behind the door and come in here. He certainly came in. As he approach the bed I was on, I turned on me back, looked him in the eyes and spread my legs revealing my shaved pussy.

I could see that he was getting big in his pants. He was eager to show me as he got his pants down quite quickly. He spent a few seconds in front of me standing showing off his hung black cock. Then he jumped on the bed, grabbed my legs and spread them further, and without touching his dick he put it in my pussy.

This is what I was missing. He fucked me hard and didn't stop for one single second. He continued pounding in me. My pussy went from pale to red as if it was sun burnt. He then pulled out and came all over my freshly cleaned body. Before he left I told him that whenever he would need a break, he knew where to find me.

Nasties
Nasties
77 Followers