All Comments on 'Teen Lusts BBC'

by Nasties

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

This is similar to my daydreams about my wife. She’s a very hot Korean woman and for years I have wanted to see her fucked really good by one or more black men. She always Dated white men before we married and as time passed I wanted to see her being forced to let a blackman fuck her. She likes being forced (that’s what I did after she bet me I couldn’t fuck her) and once I got it in she just gave up and let me do whatever I wanted.

She refuses to consider a Blackman so I fantasize about coming home one day and finding her being held down by two black guys as their buddy fucks her. Looking up they see me but I’m to shocked to react so they smile and he continues pumping his thick cock in her as she moans. I go out to the living room and sit on the couch and one follows me to see what I’m going to do. Standing in front of me he taunts me, telling me how They’ve all fucked her once and my wife is going to cooperate as they teach her how to be a good little whore. As he tells me that we both hear her groaning and cumming for the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Makes me wish I was a teen and had some black cock pounding me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mmm so slutty but nice i love sex and would love to have 2 or 3 black guys really fuck and hurt my vagina with thick cocks. Iv never had sex with more than one guy but love the idea of guys taking turns in my vagina without condoms and leaving me a dirty sticky mess. Thanks Georgina

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNasties@Nasties
I write whatever nasty fantasy comes to my mind. The writings are straight from my mind as I imagine them. Sorry advance for any 'bad writing' <3

story TAGS