Teen Planet

Story Info
A very small planet with only 18- and 19-year old ladies.
2.2k words
4.08
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

Foreword:

The story is about an an unnamed planet, nicknamed Teen Planet, since it was found and inhabited by only 30 women, aged either 18 or 19 years old. Here is a brief description of them; some have one or a few of their hobbies listed, while others have their career specialties listed.

1. Megan - A tall, white woman with very long blonde hair. She is the leader of the group. A few of her hobbies include video games, outdoor walks, and cooking.

2. Maria - A Hispanic lady with long, straight black hair. She likes video games and watching movies.

3. Marianne - A white woman with shoulder-length, dark brown, straight hair. She likes swimming and reading.

4. Ruth - A tall, black woman who likes astrophysics and watching movies.

5. Annie - A white woman with long, brown hair who wears glasses. She likes reading.

6. Bethany - A white woman with short, ginger hair. She is skilled in construction.

7. Aisha - An Indian woman with very long, straight, black hair. She likes to play video games.

8. Ashley - A short, white woman with long, light brown hair. She is a neat freak.

9. Holly - A white woman with long, straight blonde hair who wears glasses. She likes reading and crafting.

10. Azure - An Asian lady with shoulder-length, straight, black hair. She is skilled in construction.

11. Zoe - A white woman with short, dirty blonde hair. She is skilled at science.

12. Dawn - A white woman with very long, straight, light ginger hair. She loves gardening, landscaping, and exploring nature.

13. Samantha - A Hispanic woman with shoulder-length, straight, very dark brown hair who wears glasses. She is skilled at science.

14. Patty - A black woman with curly hair. She loves astronomy.

15. Michelle - A white woman with long, curly blonde hair. She likes drawing and art.

16. Laila - An Indian woman with shoulder-length, straight, black hair. She is skilled at construction and design.

17. Sally - An Asian woman with very long, straight, black hair who wears glasses. She loves the outdoors and nature.

18. Carla - A black woman with long black hair. She loves video games.

19. Katrina - A Brazilian woman with long, brown hair. She loves to work out.

20. Sabrina - A tall, white woman with short, straight, dark brown hair with soft curls at the bottom. She loves video games and watching movies.

21. Janine - A white woman with very long, wavy, dark brown hair. She likes reading.

22. Alissa - A white woman with short, black hair. She likes inventing.

23. Sierra - A short, white woman with dirt blonde hair at nearly waist length. She is good at farming.

24. Kara - A Hispanic woman with nearly waist-length black hair. She is also good at farming.

25. Patricia - A tall, white woman with very long, light brown hair who wears glasses. She loves video games.

26. Susan - An Asian woman with dark brown hair at nearly waist length. She is talented at inventing and loves exploring outdoors.

27. Emma - A white woman with long, black hair at nearly waist length. She is interested in gardening and landscaping.

28. Leah - A white woman with long, blonde hair at nearly waist length. She is skilled in navigation and planning.

29. Olivia - A white woman with very long, curly brown hair. She is good at designing and inventing.

30. Ruby - A tall, white woman with very long, wavy dirty blonde hair. She assists Megan in leading the group.

Yes, they all have perfectly round asses and big boobs.

~~~~

On Earth was a 24-year old man named Jake, who had a big problem. He had recently been laid off from his fast food job and received an eviction notice that would take effect tomorrow. He could not pay the rent and was about to end up homeless.

As he went to bed that night, Jake looked up, feeling severely depressed. He turned to look at a sharp knife beside him, planning to commit suicide. Jake was so exhausted that before he could do anything, he dropped on his bed and fell asleep.

At around midnight, a strange, light green glow surrounded Jake. He screamed as his body began to slowly fade away, piece by piece. Jake tried to run, but his feet had already disappeared, so Jake flailed in his bed as the rest of his body began to fade away.

Hours later, Jake regained consciousness, his whole body intact, though he was now inside of a lab. The light from the sunrise shone on two young women wearing only lab coats. He gazed at their shaved pussies, though was distracted from having countless questions.

"Nice, Samantha!" One of the women said. "Our single-use teleportation device worked!"

Jake looked at the two women. "What? Single-use? What the hell is going on here?"

"Oh, me and Zoe here designed a machine that transports an entire human being over to our own planet. We wanted to see if it would bring us a 31st woman to our tightly knit sisterhood society of 18- and 19-year olds, but looks like fate decided that you would arrive here instead!" Samantha said. "The results were totally random!"

"Okay... now I only have more questions," Jake said. "I have no idea where the fuck I am, what's going on, or why you're both half-naked."

"Well, we're on a very small, Earth-like planet with only you and the thirty of us ladies," Zoe said. "We literally get to decide anything, so that includes how many clothes to wear. I'll take you to our leader, Megan, and she'll tell you how we came to be."

"H-h-hold on!" Jake said. "Let's say if I wanted to return to Earth, for whatever reason, would that be possible?"

"Um, about that," Samantha said, slightly laughing. "The teleportation machine is single-use, designed to break after one use. You're...uh...kind of stuck with us forever."

"Wait... WHAT?!" Jake yelled as the two women began to walk him over to Megan.

"Yeah, it was a bit of a dilemma," Samantha said. "If we had kept the machine operational, many perverts would come into our society and ruin it."

"And we didn't consider a single-time option to return," Zoe said. "Being able to bring only one person here was already a scientific miracle in and of itself."

The two ladies took Jake to a building titled "Megan's Home," and entered it.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to knock?" Jake said.

"No, there's no real boundaries between the thirty of us," Samantha said. "All of us own everything here."

Soon after the three entered Megan's home, Megan walked downstairs with another woman. Both of them were fully naked and wore only leather boots. Jake got a boner as he saw each woman's beautiful, long, blonde hair flowing behind her.

"Hi, Zoe, hi Samantha," Megan said. "Who is this young man?"

"He's really cute, I'm going to sit beside him," the other woman said.

Jake's boner became stone solid as the woman sat next to him and touched the lump in his pants. She looked at Jake and smiled.

"Ruby, why are you touching him?" Megan asked.

"Oh, sorry, sorry, I got caught off-guard and couldn't help myself." Ruby responded.

"Well, actually, me and Ruby are sort of married, just as Zoe and Samantha kind of are," Megan said. "Since there's no men here, we became lesbians and chose our own partner. Though I say it loosely because we're a close sisterhood of thirty and unanimously agreed that exclusively pairing up with one person feels limited and that it's more fun when all of us are doing it together."

"And that can include you too," Ruby said to Jake, seductively smiling at him.

"So I have my own harem of thirty women?" Jake said excitedly.

"No!" Megan said. "We're not yours to own. Don't be misogynistic. You're equally one of us here. And since me and Ruby are in charge, it's the other way around, if anything."

"Megan, can you tell this man here how our society came to be?" Zoe said.

"My name's Jake if you were all wondering," Jake responded.

"Okay, Jake, so here's how our society came to be," Megan said. "It began in our first year of college..."

"First year?" Jake interrupted. "Samantha said this place has only 18 and 19-year olds, and you're speaking in past tense."

"Wait for me to get to that part," Megan said. "So where it started is we were back on Earth. All thirty of us were in the same college. Our lives sucked because we were constantly being harassed by tons of chauvinistic perverted men who wanted us to be at their wild parties or whatever. Some of us had even been raped."

"So... uh..." Jake said.

"Hold on, let me continue," Megan said. "Now atop that, several of us were struggling to pay for college tuition fees. There were these rich perverts in college who had us in kind of a bondage, because the only reason why we ever decided to fulfill their twisted sexual fantasies is because they offered us lots and lots of money that would help pay off our debt. Many of us engaged in sexual acts together, too, so we were kind of used to doing lesbian activity before we ended up on this planet."

"But how did we get here, you may ask?" Megan said. "Well, one of my friends, Ashley, was brutally raped by one of the men in our college. It was so bad that she ended up crying. It had been months until it reached the point that one of them started crying. Yes, we got paid money to do so, but when it reached a point that one of my friends started crying, I had reached my limit."

Megan continued, "So one day, just before I came to visit one of the young men, who scheduled me and Ashley be his submissive partners, I brought a dagger with me. When I got to his home, I jammed the dagger in his dick multiple times. It was extremely graphic, and Ashley was traumatized seeing it, but that evil pervert deserved it."

"Now, I'm extremely thankful that I had good coordination skills, because I was going to get arrested, sued, or both. Before I enacted my plan, I talked to my 28 other friends from college, all of whom are on this planet with me and Ashley. I told them about what had happened, that we had enough of these perverted young men, and that we're going to find a new home. All of us packed our bags with our most valuable belongings and got ready to leave."

"Per Ruth's suggestion, we went to a rocket facility to steal a rocket with an experimental hyperdrive feature. The rocket was pretty well guarded, so a few of us stripped naked, behaved seductively towards the guards, while the rest of us climbed into the rocket with our bags, quickly trying to figure out how to operate it. Now when we managed to turn on the rocket's 20-second countdown timer, we quickly got in. Our friends who tried seducing the guards then ran for their lives towards the rocket and entered it."

"All of the museum's staff, security were after us, and police sirens were blaring nearby. About five or six seconds before takeoff, we closed the door to the rocket. One of the guards nearly got on, and his hand was even stuck in the door when we closed it. A few of us stood at the door to support Dawn as she cut off the guard's hand." Megan explained. "If you take a look, I actually kept the mutilated hand in a container here as a relic."

"Ewwww," Jake said.

"Now anyway," Megan continued. "The last few seconds before takeoff, there was large amounts of yelling and shouting outside the rocket, and we heard some banging on it from people trying to get in and physically remove us from the rocket. We were all super anxious, but thankfully the rocket quickly blasted away and we entered space. We were really close, because if we had been caught, we could've been facing extremely severe consequences on Earth."

"Not much to say about what we did in space aside from a sigh of relief from all of us. After much debate and curiosity, Ruth pressed the experimental hyperdrive option, causing us to travel who knows how many light years away to this Earth-like planet that we're on."

"So that was about how we got here," Megan said. "But to answer your question about why we're still the same age, Sally and Emma discovered some mysterious, light green minerals while they were out for a walk. They called all of us over to come and take a look at it, as Sally had touched it and felt this strange yet satisfying effect. None of us truly knew what it did until the years passed by, and we hadn't been aging."

"And when I did analysis, I found that none of us were aging any longer," Zoe said.

"What a story," Jake said.

"Indeed. Now since this is your first day, I'd advise you to relax and take it easy here with the four of us today," she said.

~~~~

To be continued?