The Princess of Valoria

Story Info
Princess Anna seizes power and changes things to her liking.
1.5k words
3.5
4.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the 16th century there existed a kingdom named Valoria. It was relatively peaceful, and it was ruled over by a monarchy. The royal family lived in a large castle overseeing the downtown area, where most of the people lived. It was not much different than your average medieval area... for the most part, that is.

The princess of the kingdom was named Anna. She was a beautiful, curvaceous blonde woman with thick, straight hair flowing all the way down her back, near to where her ankles are. She had gray eyes and a curvaceous was the most desired woman in the land, and all of the women wanted to look like Anna.

Although she regularly maintained her femininity, Anna was a lesbian. She never wanted to marry a man nor date one, despite receiving neverending pressure to do so. Anna only desired to have lesbian sex with the young ladies, a violation of royal tradition.

Anna was very obstinate, something that one could already infer from her always being bottomless. In other words, Anna refused to wear anything covering her waist as it makes her uncomfortable. Anna's clothing always consisted of a shirt, usually fitted, or a breastplate, a pair of expensive knee boots. Anna sometimes wore her expensive tiara, which had real jewels.

Although being bottomless not publicly allowed in Valoria, Anna was given special permission to due to her royal status and after years of stubborn refusal to cover the lower half of her body. Anna had her own agenda, and hoped to one day permit all women to dress like her.

Anna was very close to her mother, Queen Catherine, a very pretty woman with dark brown straight hair. She had both the same gray eyes and large ass that Anna had. Catherine's hair was so long it extended across the floor, so she usually wore it in a bun. Unlike Anna, Catherine wore a dress that extended to the floor.

One day, when the King was throwing a wild party consisting of several prostitutes and scantily-dressed women for himself and his guests, Anna was infuriated, as was Catherine, especially because the King had begun to do this regularly, forgetting about both his wife and daughter.

In private, Anna told Catherine about her plan to rally together a group of woman soldiers to forcefully remove the king from power. All of the woman would be bottomless, not only to symbolize their servitude toward Anna but also to distract the King's soldiers and put them into a state of chastity so that they would obey Anna's soldiers.

Catherine agreed to Anna's idea, and even loved it. The two of them also hoped to restructure society so that women would be the dominant members of the household and be seated in positions of power everywhere in Valoria. Furthermore, women would also have sexual liberty so they would be allowed to have sex in large groups, both publicly and privately.

That night, Anna and Catherine had lesbian sex while the king was out partying. Despite being daughter and mother, the two had this inexplicable lust for one another, perhaps from being in close company, especially since the King had a habit of throwing wild parties. Anna's coronation as the new ruler of the land would be followed by a marriage between herself and Catherine, who would remain queen.

Some days later, Anna went downtown and gathered together several women. Anna took them out into the fields and told them about what the King had been doing. Several of the women were aware and disgusted by how the king was treating women like property. They were also angry about the king hoarding most of the wealth to himself, leaving many of Valoria's citizens poor. Perhaps it was time for women to be put in charge for once.

Anna rallied the women's anger and told them that they were going to perform a coup. The women were shocked and lacked confidence, wondering how they would manage to pull it off.

Anna told the women that they would all be bottomless like her, not only to symbolize their allegiance to her but also to symbolize feminine power over men. With Anna's unique plan and the queen's approval, the women had a boost in morale, and they went off to forcefully remove the King from power.

The plan was a success. Anna was sitting on the King's throne as the King bowed down to her in fear while Anna's soldiers all pointed their spear at the King. The women he had been partying with stood beside Anna, now loyal to her, and Catherine came out, with her hands on her hips.

Dead silence filled the room for a while until Anna got up and sentenced the former King to be imprisoned within a dungeon where he would be physically and sexually tortured on a daily basis. Some of the King's soldiers who continued retaliating against Anna also received this same punishment.

Anna was done being told what to do her entire life. Now she would be the one to set things right, with plans to give the King's wealth back to Valoria's community, expand their civilization, and to provide housing, including within the castle itself. Applause filled the room as she declared it legal for women to go bottomless or nude however they saw fit.

While the king was being flogged and raped by his inmates, Anna hosted a massive sex orgy consisting of herself, Catherine, her soldiers, and hundreds of other women from the town, regardless of their marital status.

Anna said that the massive orgy symbolized their unity as one large family, that they ended the kingdom's era of men ruling it, and that they would combine their efforts to make the kingdom for all to live. This included men, although they were at the mercy of women, and there was a two-tiered justice system biased against them.

A few weeks after Anna's coronation, she married Catherine, who now had more control and power over the kingdom with the King out of the way. Catherine also decided to go bottomless from now on, joining Anna and several of her supporters and personal soldiers.

The King seethed in rage and sexual frustration to see Anna and Catherine marry and passionately kiss as a new couple. He was unable to do anything, especially being tied up, unable to move, while Anna's bottomless soldiers stood guard on each side to make sure he does not get away. In an act of spite, Anna walked up to the King, opened his mouth, and pissed in it. After the wedding, the King was taken back to the dungeon.

In the castle, the only people who retained their original role were the King's male servants. As she sat on the throne, Anna explained to the women that men were created to serve them, not vice versa.

Massive sex orgies became a regular occurrence in the castle. It was every man's wettest dream, with (partially) naked women as far as the eye could see. However, Anna banned men from entering, as she wanted it to be a safe environment for women and perhaps help some become lesbians.

The sex orgies usually had women in groups of three or four. They performed many different types of sexual acts, such as face-sitting, playing with one another's breasts, and cunnilingus. Several groups had a dominant woman would often thrust their pussy up and down against their partner's. The sounds of women women moaning filled the castle as they experienced orgasms. None of them exercised any sexual restraint there, feeling entirely free of the social expectations they once had.

At orgies, Anna and Catherine always kissed and made out like crazy. Anna loved hairplay, and would untie Catherine's bun so that Catherine would rub and shake her silky hair all over Anna's body until Anna would orgasm. They also had sex with the other women but mostly kept together, as mother and daughter as well as a married couple who ruled over Valoria.

The level of punishment that Anna's prisoners received depended on how well they followed orders from Anna and her soldiers, including if they were forced to perform homosexual acts on one another, merely as a form of entertainment for Anna and her soldiers.

One of the prisoner's punishments was to force them to watch the sex orgies, causing them to receive aching blue ball pain from having to watch while not being allowed to join in.

While Anna had some traits of a libertine, she still tried to have what she thought was the populace's best interest at heart. Anna's policies, such as to end poverty, ended up benefiting all of Valoria, but some of her new policies were not without problems, especially for men, such as changing the hierarchy to instead require husbands to be submissive to their wives or when allowing women sexual freedom in public but not men.

Now whenever going to Valoria, make sure you're on good terms with Anna, especially if you're a man, otherwise you'll become one of her prisoners.