Teenage Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake thought about her expression when she came—the way her eyes dilated and the split second that her body froze before quaking in his arms. The thought made him stir.

"Yeah, I've never experienced anything like that before."

"What was it like for you?"

"Mabel, you are... mind-blowing."

"Really?" Mabel asked, kissing his chest again.

"Yeah, I um... kinda lost control in there. Did I hurt you when you hit the counter?"

Mabel looked at him inquisitively. "I hit the counter?"

"Pretty hard, actually." Jake ran his fingers down her spine, watching the gooseflesh form in the trail of his touch.

"Oh. Well, I think I'm ok," she replied, shrugging. "I don't remember that."

"Hmm." Jake's eyes narrowed. "Should I be worried? How many fingers am I holding up?"

Mabel laughed, looking at Jake's hand. "Two," she replied, kissing the tip of his middle finger.

"I don't know. I might have to keep an eye on you now."

Mabel giggled as he squeezed her tighter. "Thanks, doc."

"Anytime," Jake said, kissing her forehead.

"I thought you were supposed to go celebrate?"

"I did." Jake gripped her ass and pulled her up along his side, ducking to kiss her neck. "In the shower." He nipped her skin lightly before sucking her flesh. "The kitchen. And now."

"Now what?" Mabel laughed.

"Now, I'm laying in bed with my soon-to-be girlfriend."

Mabel's eyes narrowed, but her smile remained. "I'm not your girlfriend."

"I said soon-to-be," he laughed.

Rolling her eyes, she shook her head. "You're determined, aren't you?"

"Very." Jake slid his hand to her side, gripping her body.

"You know labels aren't important these days." Mabel peered into his eyes, skimming her fingertips along his forearm.

"I'm old-fashioned." Jake smirked, "I want you labeled as my girlfriend."

Mabel rolled her eyes, suppressing a smile. "So why did you sound so upset a second ago? What happened?"

Jake thought about it for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"Mabel... I uh," Jake cleared his throat. "I didn't pull out when we were in the kitchen. I know I should have. I just wasn't thinking straight."

Mabel listened to Jake's words as she pushed herself up, resting her weight on her elbow, and laid a hand against his chest.

"I know." She bent down, pressing a soft kiss on his jaw. Her response caught him off guard.

"I could... feel it," she whispered, closing her eyes at the thought. "When you came inside me, I could feel your cock pulsing and your cum filling me up."

Jake swallowed, watching Mabel recall the sensation caused a mixed reaction in him. On one hand, the way she shifted her hips, rubbing her thighs together as she remembered, made him want to fuck her again.

His body's reaction to her was instant and incessant.

On the other hand, "I don't want to get you pregnant, Mabel. I can get you a pill tomorrow."

"There's no need." Mabel opened her eyes, taking Jake in.

"I can pay for it, Mabel, but we can't-"

"No, I mean, I'm on birth control."

Jake lifted his eyebrows. "Since when?"

"I got it Monday after school. I tried to mention it in the shower, but," she bit her lip and cast her eyes away briefly, "I couldn't say much."

Jake processed her words: "I thought Friday was supposed to be a one-time thing?"

"I thought it would be," she admitted. "Still, I wanted to be prepared in case it wasn't. After Friday, I realized," Mabel continued, bending forward to kiss his lips. "I prefer the way you feel, just you."

A sense of relief eased the knot in his stomach. "What do you mean?" Jake asked, wanting her to explain.

"I like how you feel inside me without the condom." Mabel moaned her words, blushing at her own statement. "You feel... so good."

Jake studied her for a moment, watching crimson fill her cheeks even in the dark. It dawned on him that they hadn't talked like this before. Mabel had never explicitly told him the things that she liked him to do. They hadn't been fucking that long, but now he had the desire to learn more. He wanted to know everything about her.

Lifting his head to claim her lips, he moved his hands to grip her sides. He silently guided her atop him. Mabel didn't break the kiss, moving to place her thighs on either side of his hips. She ran her hands against his chest before Jake pulled away.

Jake ran his eyes down her body, taking in the curves of her waist and the thin nest of soft strawberry hair. Her breasts swayed from the recent movement. Mabel's long red hair cascaded down her shoulders, covering them with sheer strands. Her nipples poked from behind their curtains, stiff-tipped and begging to be touched.

Mabel drew in short breaths, looking down at the guy beneath her. His blue eyes twinkled even in the darkness and seemed to be glittering with mischief. She couldn't understand how her body could respond to him without him having to do anything. Just a blazing look and the feel of his calloused hands gripping her were enough to cause an inferno within her.

Jake reached up, skimming his knuckles over her sensitive nipple, and took a strand of fiery hair between his fingers and twirled it. Mabel glanced down, watching him toy with the long blade.

"You like when I pull your hair, Mabel?"

Jake's voice remained casual. His eyes were on his hand as he twirled her hair, and his fingers continually brushed against her nipple. Mabel's body pressed forward just enough that he wasn't sure if it was a conscious decision. She pushed her nipple against his hand, begging him to play with it instead.

Mabel's mouth was dry as she processed Jake's question. "I'm not sure."

Jake cast his eyes toward her, not satisfied with the response.

"In the kitchen, you remember me gripping your hair?"

"Yes." Mabel thought of Jake's expression when she'd opened her eyes.

"You like that, Mabel? Me pulling your hair when I fuck you?"

Mabel swallowed, puzzled, and excited by the direct question. Her brain fought between answering honestly and what might be acceptable to say. Did it feel good? She recalled his burning grip, cranking her neck back, and controlling her movements while his cock stretched her.

Jake tugged at the strand, and she glanced down at him, not realizing she had closed her eyes. The wordless instruction reminded her that she needed to be honest.

"Yes, I liked it," she admitted. "I like when you do stuff like that to me."

The corner of Jake's mouth curled up. He was hoping that was the answer. He didn't want to have to stop. He liked playing with her hair and pulling it to get her to look at him when she was caught in the numb mindlessness of ecstasy.

"Stuff like what, Mabel?"

Jake locked eyes with the nipple peeking through the thick strands of hair. Gripping it, he pinched her nipple lightly between his fingers.

"When I play with your nipples, what feels better?"

Jake gradually increased the pressure of his fingers as he rolled the stiff nub before pinching and twisting hard.

Mabel felt the sensation flow through her. The way he played with her titties always created a link with her pussy. His gentle movements felt good, and they plucked the string that tied them. But when he gripped her body and twisted her nipples, the pain of it melded with every other sensation he caused and thrummed cords of nerves.

"Thiiss, Jake! It feels so good!"

"Look at me, Mabel."

Jake needed to see her reaction when he pushed her limits. He wanted to study the emotions playing out in those wide, innocent pupils of hers.

Mabel didn't want to; she always got lost when she looked at him while her body was teetering on the sharp edge of pleasure.

"Mabel!" Jake commanded, releasing her nipple before twisting hard.

Her eyes flew open and found him. She felt like he could read her thoughts when he looked at her like this.

"Ooh, yeesssss Jake?"

"What else turns you on?" He relaxed the pressure once she obeyed the command. Instead, he held her breast. Keeping her nipple between his pointer and middle finger, he pinched them together while simultaneously squeezing her boob. "Tell me."

"I like," Mabel tried to conjure a response and not focus on the way Jake's rough hand felt fondling her breast. She held his gaze and searched her thoughts.

"When you kiss me."

"What about it?"

Jake's other hand trailed down her waist. He gripped her breast and squeezed her ass at the same time.

Moaning, she gently wrapped her hand around Jake's wrist. He released her boob, letting her guide his hand. Mabel placed it at the base of her slender neck. She gave a small smile, holding his eyes with hers, and lifted her chin to grant him access to her throat.

"You possess me."

Jake wrapped his hand around her. Squeezing just enough to pressure her windpipe, he used the hold to bring her down to him, keeping her lips inches away from his. Mabel's lips pressed out, ready to kiss him. She didn't fight his grip. Placing her hands behind her back, she rested against his hand, cutting off more oxygen, and held his gaze.

"It makes me feel like... I'm yours."

Jake studied the reaction. The way she submitted to him, her eyes glistening with lust and excitement, increased the desire that consumed him when he was with her. The gesture was greater than words. She gave herself over to him, trusting him unquestionably.

"You are mine, Mabel."

Jake's grip tightened; he pulled her down to him and claimed her lips. His tongue thrust into her mouth, invading her. She whimpered against him, not struggling against the tight grasp. Her body burned with excitement and desperate need.

"I like..." Mabel pressed forward, kissing his jaw by his ear. "...making you feel good."

She rubbed her hands along his chest, scooting herself down his body. Bringing her lips to his collarbone, she trailed her tongue along his skin. Mabel kissed first his left peck, swirling her tongue over his nipple, then the right. "You help me experience things I've never felt before. Like tonight, in the kitchen. That was amazing!"

Her tongue circled over his abs before she moved to his ribs, pressing gentle, fleeting kisses against the bruise before licking down his stomach.

Apprehension gripped her gut as she crawled down to straddle his thighs, eyeing the growing tent in his shorts. Mabel linked her fingers under the waistband before dragging her eyes back to Jake's.

He studied her as she placed fluttering kisses and licks along his abs, her eyes and cheeks on fire as she looked at him. Jake's pulse raced as he observed her movements. He released her throat, allowing her to finish her path down his body.

Mabel smiled. It was an incredible combination of bashful seduction that took his breath away.

"I did something Friday night that I really liked."

She lowered herself and placed a kiss just above his waistband. "But most importantly, I think you really enjoyed it."

Mabel stuck her tongue out, tracing it across his skin and curling it beneath his waistband. Her breath fanned the wet spot against his skin. She met his hard eyes.

"Am I right?"

Jake took a pillow and rolled it, placing it behind his head so he could sit higher. Once he was comfortable, he reached down, tucking a finger under her chin. Once again, Friday night flooded his memory. She sucked him uninhibitedly, cleaning her juices off his cock, not just swallowing but licking his load from her fingers. That smile. He thought she had been caught up in the moment.

"You wanna suck my cock, Mabel?"

Mabel had been thinking of that memory since Friday. The tip of his cock was soft and fit perfectly against her tongue. She thought of the way he flooded her taste buds. The sensation had caused her cum again. Every day since then, she'd wished for the taste of him. Tracing her tongue along her upper lip, she met Jake's gaze. Her answer was a sweet purr. "Yessss."

Jake couldn't help the slow smile that caressed his lips. He couldn't believe the girl in front of him was real at times. The person that Mabel presented to the world was quiet and reserved. She would shrink herself to hide in a room. Yet here she was, tracing her tongue along his waistband, the look of pure and undiluted lust in her eyes as she stared up at him. Wanting to suck him off.

"You sure?"

"I've thought about it every day," she confessed, "the way you tasted on my tongue and the feel of your cock pulsing in my mouth. I craved it when we were in Noble's class."

Jake tried to hide how fast his heart was racing from her words. They resonated through him, and her unwavering gaze assured him it was the truth. Realizing he was holding his breath, he exhaled, releasing her jaw.

"Alright. Go ahead, Mabel."

Mabel worked to steady her nerves as she kissed down toward Jake's groin, tracing her tongue against him and pulling his shorts off inch by inch. She didn't want to rush her first time doing this intentionally with him. When she made it to his dick, she pulled the waistband over him, kissing the half-exposed base of his cock before trailing her tongue down his shaft as she revealed him.

Wrapping her hands around it, she once again felt the strong pulse beneath the hot skin. Her breath came in soft gasps as she surveyed him. His heavy balls lay against his thighs, and she moved her other hand to cup them. Their texture surprised her. Gasping, she rolled them gently, curiously feeling the spheres within. Mabel slowly moved her hand from the tip of his dick down to the base, studying the feel of every vein as her grip widened around him.

"I can't believe this fits inside me." Mabel breathed, finally meeting his gaze with wide, tantalizing eyes. "You're so big."

Involuntarily, he thought of his and Tonya's first time. She'd said the same words. They had both been virgins after they turned 18, and she was his first. No matter how many times she orgasmed, his size had always been difficult for her to completely take, and he never pushed her too far. It was an issue he thought would be a problem for any girl he was with.

"Yeah, but you take all of it, Mabel. Every time."

Mabel beamed at the compliment. Sticking her tongue out, she bent down and licked his cock, wrapping the tip of his head between her full cherry lips and swirling her tongue around it. The salty taste of his precum caused a deep moan to escape her throat. Jake's hips thrust up involuntarily, but Mabel didn't retreat. Looking up at him, she opened her mouth wider so he could slide past her teeth.

Pulling away, she added pressure to her grip, stroking Jake's cock with both hands.

"You feel so good in me!"

She continued, bending down and sticking out her tongue to lick up another drop. "I want to make you feel just as good as you made me feel tonight.

So, I want you to tell me—" Mabel swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, enticing the sensitive area. "What you like."

"Yeah," Jake agreed "you can just start slloo—"

Mabel didn't let him finish his response before bobbing her head down on his thick cock. She opened her mouth as wide as possible, pushing down on him as far as she could. Her tongue clumsily moved against him. She wanted to devour him and tried to push him a little further, but her throat protested.

Instead, she lifted her head, licking up his dick again, then dragging her tongue down to the base and wetting him with her saliva before circling her hands around him and rotating them.

She kept the pace while continuing to explore his shaft. Her tongue cradled the crown of his cock. She moved it over the swollen glands with firm, slow pressure, stroking the sensitive nerves there.

"That feels good, Mabel." Jake spoke through gritted teeth. Mabel looked up at him, her mouth around his dick and determination in her eyes.

Mabel braced herself with one arm while gripping his cock with her other hand. She lifted her head, still twirling her tongue around him, and descended. Each time she took more, allowing herself to get used to the feeling of her mouth being filled and held open so wide.

Jake gathered her hair in his hands. He wasn't going to force her farther than she could go. He did, however, wrap the ponytail around his hand, tightening his grip on her hair. Mabel groaned, pulling off of him. Her hand worked him as she savored the pain of his grasp.

"Spit on it, Mabel."

Mabel nodded, increasing the pain in her scalp, and lowered her lips, moving her tongue around her mouth before dripping spit on the tip.

"Like that?"

"Good girl."

Mabel watched it slide down the side of his cock before licking along the other side.

"Use it to lube my cock."

Without hesitation, she slid her hand up and down his length, using the new spit to add slippery moisture to his shaft.

"That's it, Mabel."

Mabel understood immediately but missed the feel of Jake's cock in her mouth. Instead of spitting on him again, she pushed him against the back of her tongue, increasing the pace of her movements. She freely let herself drool as she sucked him. Her hand began moving faster, allowing her to slide up and down him with ease as she continued choking on his cock.

"Fuuuck!" Jake grunted, closing his eyes to enjoy the incredible sensation. Her warm, wet mouth engulfed a good four inches. The redhead bounced her head on him, sucking around the electric nerves at the head of his dick before bobbing down again.

Even though it was her first blow-job she kept a good, steady pace. When her teeth scraped against the soft skin, she would catch herself widening her jaw and running her tongue over the spot that made contact to soothe any pain she may have caused. Her grip was firm, and the sensation of him filling her mouth was incredible.

Jake began to gently push up against her thrusts as Mabel got into a rhythm. He tried matching her movement with controlled strokes of his own.

The added motion only spurred Mabel on. She knew her pussy was soaked and hungrily pushed down on his cock as Jake thrust up a little harder than he meant to. The combination shoved him against the entrance to her throat.

Mabel gagged, pulling away.

"Sorry," Jake said, releasing his grip in her hair. "You ok?"

"Yeah," she replied. Her eyes teared up but remained fixated on his dick. Before he could say anything else, she dove down again, sealing her mouth around him and pressing him deeper until he was at the top of her throat.

"Ahhhh, fuuck! You're doing so good."

She held herself there for a moment, trying to get used to him being there. She fought her gag reflex and swallowed around him instead. Even with him sitting at the top of her throat, many inches of his cock remained past her lips. She wanted to take all of it but didn't know if she could.

Drawing herself off his meat, she again licked down his cock. Balancing her weight, she used her now-free hand to once again cup his balls. The sack was slippery with her spit and made it easier to massage. They felt tighter in her palm than they had earlier. It seemed like a sign that she was closer to tasting Jake's creamy cum. Her pussy clenched at the thought, and she wanted to entice them further.

Sinking down, she let her tongue roll over his ball sack, familiarizing herself with the different texture. She sucked an orb into her mouth. Jake grabbed her head in one hand and held her where she was. The sensation shocked him; it felt fucking incredible!

"There you go, Mabel. Just like that."

"You like that?"

"Yeah, it feels good."

Smiling, she kept her tongue firm and slowly circled it against the sensitive orb. Releasing one, she moved to the other. She didn't want to suck him too hard, instead gently working her mouth over each of them. Once she let it fall from her lips, his balls were even more soaked.

If she couldn't swallow all of him tonight, she wanted to at least taste all of him. Pressing her tongue against the area between the base of his dick and his balls, Mabel kept her tongue stiff while stroking against him. She closed her lips around him, sucking the base of his cock. Jake's muscles were tight, his teeth were clenched, and his shiny blue eyes were closed.

1...456789