All Comments on 'Teenanna Ch. 04'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
apophasisapophasisover 5 years ago
Alfred is slightly better than the rest, but only slightly

If Anna was going to run away, she could and should have done it ages ago and not gone with someone who views her as a sex object. She could have supported herself with alimony from divorcing Marty's worthless ass.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 5 years ago

I feel like I have this split in me. I am coming to know the transwoman I am, the parts that have always shown through my gender. But there is a slutty side to me. I have fetishes and dream of stripping and fucking all the time. This story really appealed to me.

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004over 5 years ago
Arousal time

Something about Arty's teen anna series gets me very hot and flushed! It's almost as if I'd like someone to hypnotize me and turn back the clock to my teen years. If nothing else, this is inspired writing -- very sexy stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I missed you!

I love your work, but it's been a busy year and I didn't see these last two sections get updated. So glad to see more of her story around, I love this weird age-play-ish-MC stuff and you write it better than anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 5

Would love to see more of her adventure.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 1 year ago

A great story from the beginning to the very end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Teenanna Ch. 03 Previous Part
Teenanna Series Info