Teenanna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,297 Followers

I could hear the excitement and need in his tone of voice and at his urging, I opened my mouth wide and took as much of his cock into my mouth as possible. He wasn't as hard as the boys, but he was very excited. With my lips tight on his shaft, I sucked as hard as I could while flicking my stud across the underside of his cock.

"Oh God Annie," he groaned. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. That's so good."

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, pussy, or ass?" I queried before wrapping my lips around him and continuing my ministrations.

That offer must have been too much for him because as soon as he was back in my mouth, I felt his body stiffen and a slow gush of cum began to flow into my mouth. When the boys cum, they rocket their loads deep into the back of my mouth, but Alfred was different. Was it because of his age? His cum came out more like waves pouring onto my tongue and flowing back towards my throat.

He must have been very excited. Or perhaps he hadn't had sex in a while. Maybe both. Either way, Alfred ended up pumping a huge load of spunk into my mouth requiring me to swallow multiple times before he was done.

"You swallowed," he exclaimed when he had recovered somewhat. "You swallowed it all. Nobody had ever done that for me before."

"Well maybe you need to start hanging with a younger crowd of women who know how to treat their men," I replied wiping a bit of errant semen off my chin and licking it off my finger.

At that statement, Alfred got a strange look on his face which was replaced with a wry smile. He sat there looking down at me kneeling between his legs still holding his soft cock in my hands.

"I think you may be right," he replied dreamily. "Realanna. How do you feel Anna?"

"I'm shocked and a bit embarrassed that I just did that," I replied hesitantly. "But at the same time, I did rather enjoy being my teen persona and seducing an older man."

"I was hoping you would say that," he replied softly. "I have a confession to make. I have always wanted to take a young woman as a lover, but it just never seemed, right. I was always worried that things would turn out badly or that people would talk. But seeing you as your teenage self, having you seduce me, I don't think I can ever resist it again."

"I would like to make you an offer," he continued. "And I think it will benefit us both. I want you to come away with me and be my partner in my hypnosis show. I'm afraid that if you stay, the boys will ramp this up and Marty will do nothing to stop them. Coming with me will allow you to escape the dangerous situation Marty has put you in, and I promise that you will never be put in such a position again."

I was stunned. I had not expected this, but he was right. Thinking back to what I had done with Jamal, I knew that if I stayed it would only be a matter of time before things went bad. I had hoped that Alfred could have simply undone what had been done, but the teen slut had changed my adult personality and I knew that there was no going back if I stayed. It was a way out, but what was in it for him?

"In return, I will, from time to time, turn you into your teenage persona so that I can enjoy her young willing holes," Alfred continued as if in answer to my unasked question. "Your younger self will enjoy having a sugar daddy and I will be living out a lifelong fantasy of having sex with a much younger woman. If you wish, I can even give you a trigger so you can change yourself into her and she can seduce me any time you feel the need."

"Before you answer, I want you to consider that I could have simply turned you into her and asked, and I think you know what her answer would have been. But instead, I am leaving it up to your real persona to decide. So which will it be Anna? Stay here and be used by the multitudes, or come with me and enter a safe and secure relationship where we both get what we want?"

I knew I was in danger if I stayed. The boys had no limits, and Marty was in it for the ever increasing thrill. When I thought back to what Teenanna had just done, I realized it had been exciting and enjoyable to be a teen girl with an older lover. It had been sexy, fun, and safe. The more I thought about his offer, the better it sounded.

"Let me pack a couple bags and we can go right now," I announced. "I'll just need some of my things and, of course, some of hers for when she's with you. Do you want to come help me pick them out?"

Of course he did. I could already see the bulge in his pants as he contemplated the offer.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,297 Followers
12