All Comments on 'Telekinesis Ch. 07'

by VallesMarineris

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing, thank you for this!

I loved the fact that the MC met another telekinetic person. Stories like these always grow even more exciting when a person with powers meets another one, especially if it turns out that the other person is a potential adversary. The battle of wills in this chapter was especially intriguing, and of course I like that the MC won and hope he will continue winning when he meets others. I love the idea that there could be many other telekinetics out there, and if they appear I hope the MC prevails over them in a smart way as he did here. And finally, I love the fact that the MC is now in total control of himself, because it makes him look stronger and more cool.

Now, I wonder - are you planning on growing the MCs powers even more? Because I like to think that his time with Nicole and the resulting growth of self-control has resulted in him avoiding the pitfalls that other Telekinetics would have fallen into by now - such as growing drunk or complacent in their power, or simply losing themselves in some hedonistic pleasures without advancing their powers further. The reason I'm asking this is because I'd hope to see our Main Character learning how to improve himself by using his TK - learning how to use TK to do slight, gradual improvements to his both physique and mental capabilities, as well as growing the intensity and precision of his TK. Nothing drastic, mind you, but something that makes him rise above the other TK wielders who might be more powerful and less friendly than this Athena.

I have two critiques though. First - I understand that this is litEROTICA, and that it's expected that there should be numerous partners, but... I dunno, he seems kinda isolated and lonely. He has many encounters, some very positive and beneficial, but none of them were something meaningful. Perhaps a real significant other wouldn't be too much to ask?

And the second critique is - I don't even know the main character's name! Has it been mentioned even once? If it has, then it has been so rare that I can't even remember. Other characters should call out his name more often - just every now and then.

VallesMarinerisVallesMarinerisabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: re #1, stay tuned. Re #2, I want him to be an Everyman. Don't you want to have his power?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVallesMarineris@VallesMarineris
Chapter 10 (the conclusion) of "The Secret App" submitted. Thanks for the positive ratings of the previous chapters. More stories on the way. Your comments and critiques are important. Let me know what you think. I like the idea that Mars, the “male” planet, has the largest...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES