Telekinesis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Harper pleaded with me in a low voice. "It's important. I need to take care of you." She tilted her head toward her boss, at the moment making kissing sounds on the young woman's spread legs while the young man fucked her. "And anyway," she gave me a smile, a genuine one, maybe the first I'd seen on her this evening, "that really was a spectacular orgasm you gave me downstairs. Best I've had in months." She must have seen the shock on my face because she rose up briefly to whisper in my ear: "She rations us." That explained why she'd reacted so strongly to my stimulation down in the bar.

Athena retreated from her subordinate's crotch and turned to me. "Show me what you can do."

"I did mention that I'm not for hire."

"Then make it a favor for a business partner." She ran her lips along the inside of Helen's pale thigh, which, I had to give her, must be an exquisite tactile delicacy.

"You don't seem to lack for help in that department."

She sighed. "Harper, how's it going over there?"

Harper looked up at me. I nodded to her. If I had to do any favors here, I should do them for Harper. She moved between my legs and began to open my belt. "Great," she reported to her boss.

Athena continued to find Harper and me more interesting than the attractive couple that were there for her, so I decided to try something. "Okay," I said to Athena, "I'll show you."

I let Harper suck me hard. I was really warming to her, and I was feeling a little guilty for judging her before getting to know her situation. I didn't know how she'd got herself into it, but it didn't seem fair that she couldn't seem to get out. Of course, getting hard in Harper's mouth wasn't a totally altruistic act on my part. I hadn't been with a woman in months. It was time to break the fast. And Athena, for all her many faults, was right about Harper's skill.

It felt really good to be stimulating a woman again. I did Harper all over, not just her pussy. I cycled through her nipples, her butt, her legs, her tongue and lips of course. Her body was really nice, very fit and trim. All activity on the couch ceased as they watched their colleague moan and whimper in pleasure while she fellated me as if my cock were spurting ambrosia laced with LSD. Which it might as well have, given what I was doing to her. Within a few minutes she was coming. Her right hand was a fist in her crotch, wriggling as if a million ants were tickling her pussy. There weren't the sharp, debilitating orgasms from before. I'd been cruel to her previously frustrated body; I moderated my TK so she could stay in control, if barely, and let them build in her. Her sucking was really delicious. I could tell she was just sucking for herself, just to stay focused while the orgasms sent earthquakes up and down and through her body. My cock was her anchor in Heaven.

"Can't... come... anymore," she gasped as she finally slipped off my cock and sank to the carpet.

"God, that was hot," Athena said. She had Paris resume his pumping while she Frenched Helen.

It was then I implemented the next phase of my plan. "Now I'll show you what else I can do."

Athena did her thing with them for a while, but then stopped. "What? Come on or I'll whip you both!" she ordered and set them going on her again. They certainly tried. The man fucked hard with his hips. The woman stood up on the couch and slid her pussy all over her boss's face, making cooing sounds, getting close to coming but holding back. I didn't do anything to them, just Athena. Athena just lay there. I couldn't see her expression, of course, but her body was straining, looking more and more frustrated.

I moved to the floor and pulled Harper's skirt and underwear off her. She was surprised by that move but was too wiped out to resist. She certainly didn't resist when I lifted one leg, moved up along her thighs, and inserted my still stiff cock in her quite sopping wet cunt. It turned out she only thought she couldn't come anymore. With my help she was able to achieve even more orgasms. Only then, and after some sincere begging on her part that she really, really couldn't take anymore, did I relent.

Athena lifted herself off her thwarted lovers. "What the fuck?" she yelled, as if making an announcement of a quarterly loss at an all-hands. To me: "What the fuck are you doing? You're doing this, aren't you?"

I didn't bother reacting. I stood and began putting my clothes back on. "Have Kayla send me an agreement. Similar to the one I had with her. And one more thing. Harper," I said, "would you like a job?"

Harper's eyes widened. Back up on her knees she gave her soon-to-be-former boss a wild look. Athena gestured her away in disgust.

I was rewarded with a kiss on my waist, I guess because it was the only bit of skin down there still exposed. She stood and kissed my cheek. She seemed to remember just then that she was half naked and quickly put her pants back on. It was my turn to gesture to her, urging her out the door.

"What-- what's going on, Sir?" she asked in the hallway.

"You don't have to call me sir. I'll explain in a few minutes." She held me close during the elevator descent. She seemed to understand that we shouldn't have a substantive conversation until we were out of the building.

After the valet delivered my car and we drove off she asked again. "So, what just happened up there? I mean, if I can ask."

"She really had you intimidated, didn't she?"

"Um, I need to be certain, are you really hiring me, or was that just for show?"

"Oh, I was sincere. I need a good assistant. Same salary. She said she pays you well."

"Thanks!" She put her hand on my thigh.

"Sex is optional. I don't need to pay for sex."

She laughed. "I'm sure you don't." She leaned closer to me as I drove away. Putting her hand on my crotch she said in my ear, "I owe you anyway. Just say the word," rubbing me through my pants. I realized she had a point. In all that kinky scene upstairs, I hadn't had an orgasm. After giving some good ones.

But I really was trying to do the right thing, as Nicole had taught me. "Can I drive you home?"

"Actually, I guess I'm homeless right now. I was staying in a dorm at the company."

"Jeez. What? She had you in a dorm?"

"And guess who my roommate was. Yeah, that bitch who was coming on Athena's face. Which seems to be her major job here. I mean there, at the Fund. I'm gone. I mean, I am, right? Please tell me this isn't some elaborate test she's cooked up."

"Ha. If it is I think you failed miserably."

She laughed and kissed me again. "She never really liked me. She tolerated me because I'm so good at what I do."

"By the way, I'm pretty sure she let you go so you can spy on me."

"That's fine. Just tell me what kind of lies you want me to feed her." Her continued rubbing was making me stiffer and stiffer. "Take me home with you. You won't regret it."

12