Tell Him Not to Wait Up

Story Info
A wife and her new lover make plans to tease the husband.
1k words
2.46
33.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok next weekend you're staying with me, right? Husband is OK with that?" I was sitting on the couch, legs spread. She was on her knees on the floor facing me, hand on my cock in front of her, just under her breasts. Her long hair was backlit by the TV. We were wrapping up a hand job, the lube making sucking noises as she squeezed the tip of my cock, fist rising rhythmically as she focused on the bundle of nerves right at the tip. I was 10 years older than her and knew how to control myself - no danger of finishing early. But she was well trained for only having met me twice. I was just letting her take her time.

"Yes, Daddy. He doesn't really care what I do any more."

"Yeah? We'll see about that." She ran her hand down and wrapped her fingers around the base of my scrotum, making a fist that pulled my balls away from my body. She knew I liked a good pull and dug her nails in just a tiny bit as she leaned back, pulling my testicles into a tight knot below her fist. As I said, she was well trained.

"Friday night, I want you to try something new, ok? You up for a little tease for the hubbie?"

"Mmm", she purred, "I like being naughty for you Daddy." She reached for more lube and kept working me while we talked.

"So on Friday, around 6, I want you to leave the bathroom door open so your husband can see you and start getting ready for me. Shower, hair, makeup - be sure and shave and use a ruler so it's perfect, ok?"

"Yes sir - half inch wide, 2 inches high" she smiled, proud of having such exact standards.

"Matter of fact, leave the ruler out on your dresser and when you're all dolled up, naked in the bathroom getting ready to shave, ask your husband to bring you the ruler." She squeezed the base of my cock hard, making the veins pop and the head rigid, then stroked me with the fingertips and thumb of her other hand.

"Ooh that's naughty all right. Should he see what I'm doing? Shaving cream and all?"

"Of course baby - that's the idea. He's going to regret letting you come to me!" I reached out and squeezed her nipple, shaking her large breast left and right.

"That might be a lot Daddy - we're still kinda new at this." She thought about it for a few seconds, absently pumping her fist.

"You trust me baby?"

"Yes sir."

"He'll like it, believe me. He wouldn't let you come to me otherwise, right? What do you think he does when you get all made up and leave for the night?"

"I know he masturbates - I caught him when I came home last time." She smiled wickedly.

"Exactly. He sits home and strokes his little cock imagining what his wife is doing with me. One of these days maybe we'll let him know what you do. Would you like that?"

She was imagining the possibilities - an "accidental" butt dial, a misplaced text message - Oh I'm so sorry that wasn't meant for you! "I do like the idea of cuckolding him - such a turn on..."

I let her thoughts wander a little. Not too long though. "Pay attention baby." Her grip tightened as her eyes returned to mine. "So when you're finished getting ready and about to dress, I want you to put on your tightest little t-shirt, panties and some white ankle socks, ok?"

"Yes sir."

"Then get your smallest shorts and skirt. You're going to tell him you can't decide and which does he think you should wear?"

She made a little gasp and smiled a big grin. One of her hands touched her belly and dropped to the little rectangle of pubic hair. "Really?"

"Oh that's not all. He's going to pick the shorts. He's still not comfortable with you being so sexy for another man and the shorts are the safer choice. When he does, tell him you really like the skirt. You think it'll be better. Make him argue for the shorts so you're safer, in case you go out or something. He'll say the skirt is too short, etc, etc. That's ok."

"He might even start to regret letting you go and ask you to wear the shorts for him. You know, 'Maybe take it easy this time. You just met this guy. Don't want to come on too strong.' Let him know you're going with the skirt though. Gotta be firm but don't make it a big deal or anything. You like the skirt better - let's go with that."

She had a devilish look in her eye and turned her energy on the end of my stiff rod, making me distracted for a few seconds too. "God, Daddy, he's going to be SO jealous!"

"So jealous he grabs his cock the moment you're out the door!" We laughed. "Oh you know what? One more thing..."

"You're so bad Daddy! I think I'm going to like you!" She said, picking up her pace. I could feel I was nearly ready to get to the end and she was ready to provide me some relief.

"After you pick the skirt, let him complain and just play it off. Then I want you to take off your panties right there in front of him. I know - trust me baby. He'll see your shave job and that beautiful little pussy - he might even ask you to fool around right there. NO fooling around though, understood?"

"Yes, sir." She stroked fast, the lube smacking rhythmically, as her other hand wandered down her own body.

"You take off your panties and put your skirt on, then do a last mirror check, touch up your lipstick and kiss your husband on the cheek. Tell him not to wait up. And come to Daddy."