All Comments on 'Tell Him Not to Wait Up'

by HugsyMcGee

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t love my mother. Or my daughter. Or my sister that much. That I would let my wife do that to me. In retrospect Think about it. And the so-called alpha male. He would disappear into the Everglades

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

I think on Day #2 of Cuck Training School, the lesson is: "Write a story for Literotica. You must follow this outline exactly. Any deviation for the Standard Cuck Sh*t Plot is grounds will result in a grade of -0-."

.

Just my .02¢ worth.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

Sorry, it's not you, its me. Try as I might, I cannot find any erotic pleasure from cheaters belittling a spouse. It just seems such a low act, reflecting extremely poorly on the perpetrators. A real big turn off.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Welcome to the fold, we can always use a new writer. This was sort of sexy and perfectly done...but it goes no where really. I hope you don't fall into that pattern of doing short snippets with 01 thru 0teen in the title...just tell the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe hubby will take her hiking, then she falls of the trail, not far, just 50 ft. down... Damn, hate when that happens... Don't know where she is officers, she dressed up and said she had a meeting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hopefully hubby has a gun and can take care of both of them at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. The story of two despicable people. How cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wasted effort. 1*

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Vague, and well little depth and far too short, doesn't give a reader tike to get into the story which has little to no background

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This.

So hot. Except I would be the one shaving my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun, short, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep it up!

Hubby should eventually agree to chastity or erection prevention medicine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A decent little plan for an early grave. After 4 years my ex husband is still in a prison of sorts because I drove him to kill my lover. I had no idea what violence he was capable of. He's locked up under Dr's care because he can't remember what he did. I have many regrets. I do visit my ex and tell him how sorry I am. He just stares off into his own world of who knows what. He's never violent to me, I don't know why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another shitty story about vile human beings

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

nakedcraving strikes again and gets the same little dicked wonders all worked up.

This cum guzzler couldnt write a good story if God promised him the desire to like pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another talent free baboon running wild in tha Cuck-la-la-land, furiously spanking his monkey dicklet, with mommy’s cum soiled panties in his mouth.

Good night, Bon nuit, Gute Nacht.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crap idea poor writing please stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hopeless

BlueexxBlueexxalmost 2 years ago

There are some demented weirdos in the comments LOL relax, rambos, you guys aren't gonna do shit. Its fiction written on a screen, get over it.

As for the story, too short. Like it just builds towards something it never reaches.

HugsyMcGeeHugsyMcGeealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment. I understand how it might seem to end suddenly. I enjoy erotica as an opener, to get you in the mood for more vigorous activity. I want to leave you wanting more. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally fucked up.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Daddy's a control freak and doesn't really know how hubbie might react if pushed to far , and if he is like the wife says why is she still with him as she can't love him or is it his money she stays with him for .

Would like to see you write another chapter showing how he reacted and the talk he has with his wife over her affair .

HugsyMcGeeHugsyMcGeealmost 2 years agoAuthor

As much as I love to masturbate to extended tales of resolving long-standing marital issues, somehow I don't think it would be right for this site.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Legio nailed it. All these new cuck authors write the exact same story every time. Only the names are different.

HugsyMcGeeHugsyMcGeealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I don't understand the motivation behind some of the comments. Clearly the commenters knew it was a cuckold story. Are they just trying to shame authors into not writing about subjects that they find disturbing? Are these men who's wives cheated on them? Or who think my story might give their wives ideas? They certainly sound threatened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife would obviously be very turned on by scat play. Please introduce that into a story as the wife and her bull take delight in various acts of humiliation. More people should come to realize that scat and cuckoldry have a natural affinity. They fit together like hand and glove.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Cruelty is never erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband brings the ruler and glock. End of story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHugsyMcGee@HugsyMcGee
I am now happily married to my wife who I met as a submissive play pal. Before marriage I had a few play partners, many varieties and experiences. It’s fun to use that to come up with fantasies and share them. I prefer power play to long, explicit descriptions of sex. Stories ...