Tell it to My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I would open my legs, and imagine Wendy lightly gliding her short fingernails up and down my warm pussy. All the way up, grazing my clit.... then all the way down to my puckered rosebud applying gentle pressure.

Slowly..... gently. Over and over again. She made me tingle from head to toe. Her hands knew exactly how to excite me. Then I felt her pinching my nipple, while her other hand expertly teased my swelling clit. "Oh God," I moaned. Wendy's hands are magic. She's got me dripping wet already. Her fingers slid down effortlessly through the folds of my now hot pussy. Her fingertips glided in circles around my puffy lips. Shivers ran up my spine as she continued to tease my pussy.

Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, I felt two of her fingers easily slither deep inside me. I gasped and inhaled deeply as her long fingers filled me. "Oh God," I moaned again. Then her fingers slowly released my nipple and moved teasingly down to my belly button, making a few slow circles there. Finally down to my aching clit. I gasped again as her fingers made contact with the swollen nub.

"Oh, God... Wendy, yes... play with my clit" I moaned, but louder this time. "Oh Fuck" I screamed. As her hands continued their heavenly attention on my pussy. Faster she rubbed my hard clit. I can feel my orgasm building inside me. That glorious pressure is building up. More pressure, as her left hand flew side to side on my now completely unhooded clit. Her right hand fingered me with precision. I couldn't hold on anymore.... I exploded!

"Oh, Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuckkkkkk..." my eyes slam shut as I see nothing but white light. Tiny electric shocks shoot from my pussy to every nerve ending in my body. My legs quickly close, and my pussy contracts around her hand. A giant wave of pleasure hits me and I'm cumming!... I'm cumming hard.....Oh, Goddd!! I can feel my hot juices pour out and soak the sheets under me.

Somehow Wendy's hands stayed with me as I rolled on my side. She continued to skillfully finger fuck my wanton pussy. Another wave hits me and I'm cumming again....."Fuck Wendy......Yes!"

"Oh, God Wendy..... How do you do it, how do you make me cum so much?"

Wendy's hands stop but never leave my now over-stimulated pussy. My breathing finally starts to return to normal. Wendy slowly pulls her hand out of my hot, soaking wet pussy. She brings her hand to my mouth and makes me suck my cum off her fingers..... I know.... they're MY fingers.

I have such a vivid imagination though. In my mind, it was Wendy that gave me that orgasm. They were her hands in my pussy, and on my clit. She's wonderful. I could have done that three more times if I wanted to. That's how much she excites me. But I can't, as it is I have to get up and change the sheets. They're absolutely drenched. It looks like someone poured a bucket of water on me. I should probably put a towel under me next time.

The next morning at school, thoughts of almost kissing Wendy in the locker room the day before filled my head. I also wanted to tell her that I'm pretty sure I'm gay. At least for her anyway. We found each other in the hallway and stopped to talk for a minute. My smile was so wide it hurt.

"Hi, smiley......" She said, "What the heck are you grinning about?......Yesterday?" Her cheeky grin and half squinty eyes made me giggle.

"Yeah, that and something else too. But I really need some privacy to talk about it any further." I said, just above the background noise of all the kids in the hallway.

A tall, 6'2" Wendy tippy-toed up a little. Surveyed the closed doors and flow of students, then quickly ushered me over and pulled me into an empty, shadowy, unused classroom.

She put her hands on my upper arms. "Tell me Little One, what has you smirking like the cat that ate the canary?" She said with a smile in her voice.

I whispered. "I'll tell you, but first, before anyone else can interrupt us"

I wasn't going to let the possibility of being interrupted again stop me from doing what I HAD to do...... I reached down into my toes and gathered up every ounce of nerve I could. My poor young heart was pounding out of my chest again. I willed my trembling hands to caress the back of Wendy's neck. I pulled her pillow-soft lips to mine....... we kissed, our first kiss. It wasn't under the moon and stars, or in the middle of a crowded dance floor like you might see in some romantic movie. But it was a beautiful kiss nonetheless. A kiss, I'll remember for the rest of my life. At first, Wendy was surprised at my boldness, But I was bolstered by my newfound confidence.

We quickly settled in for a breathtaking, spine-tingling, life-affirming kiss. No tongues just yet. That would come later. Just soft lips pressed against soft lips. Our arms quickly wrapped themselves around each other without thought. Soft moaning filled the vacant classroom. Her arms were squeezing me so incredibly tight. It almost felt like I could be pulled inside her. Which, I would have happily done if such a thing were possible. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest, while my heart reciprocated.

When we finally broke our kiss. Wendy's eyes relocked onto mine. "Oh, God...Wow... Lilly" she whispered. Then she stood tall and gently placed my head sideways across her chest. I think her heart was pounding even more than mine. Her left arm was still wrapped around me, and her right hand was lightly petting the top of my head.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me, Little One?"

"No," I whispered.

"Then what, my dear sweet Lilly, what did you want to tell me?"

I pulled away far enough so I could look up into those big brown eyes. Finding that toe deep courage again, I said. "Wendy, I thought about this a lot, and I don't think I'm ready to tell everybody, but I'm ready to tell you.... I'm Gay. And I have some very strong feelings for you."

She gently guided my head back sideways to her chest, her arms around me, just as before. Wendy responded like it was something people said every day. "That's nice Little One, I think I'm gay too...... and my feelings for you run very deep." I didn't respond. Maybe because it was exactly what I wanted to hear. Maybe because it didn't come as a surprise to me. All I know is that I felt wonderfully accepted, completely understood, and positively wanted.

I could tell you where every one of her ten fingers was touching my back. I was listening to her heartbeat again. The feeling of that kiss was still on my lips. While Wendy held me, a feeling of pure love washed over me. Almost like a cleansing. A rebirth maybe. I adjusted my arms slightly and hugged her tightly. She did the same to me. I let her hold some of my weight and I melted in her strong arms. I let out a combination moan and relieving sigh.

All of a sudden the second bell rang, meaning everyone should be in class. We weren't! Wendy gently eased me back to arm's length, holding my shoulders. She pulled our faces together..... and excitedly planted another quick kiss on my lips. She quickly pushed me back away by my shoulders and said. "We will definitely continue this later Little One, but right now, we both need to get to..... oh God....I can't help it." She pulled me back in for another sweet, tender yet passionate kiss. I thought to myself. "She's only kissing me and I can feel myself getting wet"

She broke our kiss. "Oh Lilly, please, stop looking at me with those hypnotizing, beautiful, sexy blue eyes, or we'll never get out of here." Wendy pleaded.

I brandished a smile so wide the corners of my mouth touched my ears. I could feel my heart beating even faster than before. Batting my eyelashes and in a playfully pretend shyness I said. "Whatever do you mean Wendy".....blink, blink, blink ...." Is there something wrong with my eyes?"

"OH, GOD.... Little One......You make me so....." Wendy stopped talking, rewrapped her strong arms around me. She locked her lips onto mine. Our tongues finally came out to play. And play they did. Eagerly exploring each other's mouths, both of us moaning louder than we probably should have. My hands, having a mind of their own, slid down the small of her back. I stopped when I felt the curve of her stunning behind.

I could feel the wetness spreading even more between my legs. We broke our kiss.... Just long enough to look into each other's eyes and moan out "OH GOD!" at the exact same time. Then we brought our mouths back together again for more deep passionate kissing. My hands lowered themselves more, following the outward curve of her bottom. Continuing to the underside, then I stopped and gave a little squeeze. Now I'm soaked.

That's when Wendy started to push herself away from me. I let go so she could. But her lips wouldn't let go of mine. She pushed with her arms but pulled with her lips. Finally, she pushed hard enough to break free. She gasped loudly.

Then she pleaded with me. Passion dripping from her words. "Oh, Little One.... PLEASE, PLEASE.... close your eyes, or look away or something. We both have to get out of here.....someone is going to find us."

"OK" I giggled, then closed my eyes. Wendy kissed me quickly again anyway, then disappeared out of the room. I waited ten seconds and did the same.

I walked to class on air, my feet never touched the ground. I walked slowly like I had all day. My mind was replaying our encounter. I ran my tongue around my lips and I could still taste her strawberry lip gloss. I walked into English class with that kiss imprinted on my brain..... and my heart.

Everyone was seated. The teacher, Miss Powers, at her desk, said something to me, I have no idea what. Some kids started giggling too. I don't know why. I flopped down in my seat and started absentmindedly twisting my finger in my hair. That kiss...... that wonderful kiss. Will I ever have another kiss as wonderful as that?

The rest of the day went on as normal. Wendy walked around, beautiful as always. Me, walking around, fantasizing about her...... Her soft and luscious lips..... Her firm body..... Her silky smooth skin...... Her perfect breasts, which felt soft but firm pushing against me...... Her seemingly constant rock-hard nipples, that poked me..... Her beautiful round butt that felt so good..... God, I'm getting wet, again........ I couldn't wait for gym class. I would get to see that gorgeous naked body of hers again.

As luck would have it..... or was it luck? At the end of gym class. Miss Evans asked Wendy and I to help her roll up and put away the huge exercise mats we were using in gym class that day. She had a funny grin on her face as she told us she had to leave right away. Her grin got bigger as she continued telling us that we would need to make sure all the lights in the locker room were off when we left.

She winked at BOTH of us. I looked at Wendy a little confused and she looked at me the same way. Then we smiled a knowing smile at each other. Then we smiled at Miss Evans. Her sly naughty grin back to us said it all.

"Make sure you girls get extra clean today, ya don't want to go home all sweaty," She said with a laugh in her loud gym teacher voice.

I figured it out. This was her way of making it up to us. She wanted us to be alone in the locker room. This was her plan all along! We basically had her permission to finish what we started the other day.

When Wendy and I got to the locker room it was quiet. Just a soft echo from a dripping shower head. We both took a quick look around. As soon as we realized we had the entire locker room to ourselves, our eyes went wide. We looked at each other with lusty grins. I found a row of light switches and quickly flicked half of them off. When I got to my locker Wendy was already there.

I looked into her eyes, and I winked at her. I wondered if Wendy would let me do something. We had this non-verbal communication thing going on with our eyes. Plus, she seemed to know what I was thinking too. I reached over and grabbed the hem of her gym shirt. I started to pull it up and over her arms. She helped me by leaning over so I could pull it off. She had a red lacy bra on today. It showcased her perfect breasts and made them look even bigger. But I pondered for a moment. Usually, she just had on a sports bra. Did she know something I didn't?

I reached over and hooked my thumbs into her gym shorts, careful not to hook her panties too. I proceeded to slowly pull them down her long sexy legs. I could see, just inches from my face, her matching red lace hipster panties. That was enough to get me wet yet again. She stepped out of her gym shorts, and sneakers. I took a step back for just a few seconds to admire her like this.

I want to remember this moment forever. Before I could say anything, she turned her back to me. Besides giving me a good look at her pretty behind, she wanted me to unhook her bra. I would, but not that easy. I first slowly ran my fingernails up and down her back.... slowly.... then up and down each side of her. Watching for signs of goosebumps. I was rewarded with a thousand of them. her body also let out a shiver.

I unclasped her bra. Then slowly pulled the straps down her still goosebumped arms. She started to turn around, but I stopped her by holding on to her hips. She stopped turning, now knowing what I was going to do. I hooked my thumbs into her panties and started slowly sliding them down. Her gorgeous, firm ass was right there in front of me. It wasn't easy, but I resisted the urge to plant a soft kiss on each cheek. But I did run my fingernails up and down her long-toned legs, and across her ass. I was rewarded with more goosebumps. She stepped out of her panties, still facing away from me. I can hear her heavy breathing. She's just as excited as me!

I stood up as she turned around. Her flawless, wet dream-inducing body is in full view. Nothing I haven't seen before, but now, I had lust in my eyes. Then I got a mental command from Wendy. I slowly undressed myself, almost like a striptease, but not quite. I rubbed my hands along all my cute little curves as I removed my gym clothes. Wendy's eyes were wide as dinner plates. Then I slowly removed my white lace bra and panties. Wendy had her own lusty look as I revealed my lith naked body to her.

We walked to the showers. Exchanging knowing looks along the way, but neither one of us said a word. As much as I wanted this. I was still nervous as hell. We only just had our first kiss this morning. I know I was the bold and confident one then. But we both had our clothes on. We're completely naked now. I'm scared again. I've never been with a girl before. I don't know what to do. I don't think I can make the first move.....'Oh God, I hope I don't screw this up.' I thought.

We picked two showers right next to each other and turned them on. I looked into Wendy's eyes, a wave of calm washed over me. I was still nervous, but I decided to just go with it. I felt a tiny bit of that boldness returning. It seemed to bring out my playful side. I thought, maybe if I tease her enough, she'll make the first move.'

So I put some shower gel in my hand and started to rub it all over my body. I saw her beautiful brown eyes widen as she watched me wash myself. I saw her lick her lips as I slid my hands over my perky breasts paying special attention to my hard aching nipples. The bubbles slid down my body and I could feel both the warm soapy water and Wendy's eyes all over my nakedness. I was getting so turned on.

I watched Wendy as I slid my hands down past my flat stomach to my hairless pussy. I slowly rubbed my clit, back and forth feeling how slick my juices were compared to the water from the shower. I reached back and pulled a little wetness from inside me. I playfully put my finger in my mouth, gazing lustfully at Wendy as I did.

Then I turned away from her so she could watch me wash my toned legs and curvy butt. My hands slowly followed my smooth round curves.

I looked over my shoulder at Wendy. I could see she was breathing hard. A naughty smile came to her face. I straightened up and turned back toward Wendy. I watched her erotically pour an entire bottle of Lavender shower gel directly on her breasts and the deep valley between them. Letting a large amount of soap cover her like a second skin. The soap slowly flowed everywhere. Down over her long hard nipples. Down her flat-toned stomach.

The soap continued coming out of the bottle. It started to drip from the underside of each breast. Her pretty eyes locked onto mine as she brought her hands up and started to wash her soap-covered breasts. Sliding her hands all over them. Stretching her already long nipples to an impossible length. Tilting her head back and letting out a soft moan as she did.

Her naughty smile and lust-filled eyes told me she really enjoyed putting on this little show for me. I was breathing hard, and my heart was pounding. I was watching her with so much enjoyment, I didn't even realize my hands were playing with my own nipples! Pulling, and pinching them as I continued to watch Wendy.

We both loved watching each other. Her hands followed the trail of purple shower gel down to her nicely trimmed pussy and started rubbing it. One hand on her clit, and the other sliding back for a quick tease on her opening. At one point, she even spread herself open, just a little, to tease me. I was now trembling with desire. My arms were aching to hold her. My lips were dying to kiss her.

I fully regained my confidence and could have easily moved over to her. But, since I took the bold step and kissed Wendy this morning. I figured it was her turn to be bold. I let my eyes tell her, please, please, come over to me.

I looked deep into her beautiful brown eyes, and she looked deep into my sparkling blue eyes. She put her empty bottle of bath soap on the tray without breaking our gaze, and slowly walked over to me. She stood an inch away from me. I could hear nothing but the pounding of my heart.

Without breaking the stare we were sharing. Wendy dropped her head and pressed her lips to mine. We kissed..... Oh, God....We kissed. Kissed with such passion, such force, that our faces seemed to distort from the pressure. Our tongues quickly darted into each other's mouths. She started squeezing me tight. So tight I could feel every point at which our soap-covered bodies were touching. Her cute little toes. Her perfect knees. Her strong thighs. Her mound, with its little tuft of hair pressing just above mine. Her breasts..... her wonderful ample breasts.... slipping and sliding over me, as mine did the same.

I felt a constant tingling running up and down my body as I ran my fingers through her slippery wet hair. I was grabbing handfuls of her beautiful locks and pushing her lips harder against mine.

Our tongues traveled deeper into our mouths. My heart was beating harder than it ever had before in my entire young life. I slowly slid my arms down so I could wrap them around her. Feeling her soft skin on her strong back. Wendy slid her arms down my back too. Even though the water was quite warm we both had giant goosebumps all over us. It was a testament to how excited we both were.

We just kept kissing. Open mouth wet kissing, licking, and sucking on each other's tongue. I was like a starving animal and Wendy's lips and tongue were my food. Sometimes we would gently nibble on each other's lips. I loved how soft her lips were, and they did taste like candy, just like in my dream. It seemed like we were kissing for an hour.

We stopped kissing for a moment and moved one step away from the shower. We could now look at each other without getting water in our eyes. Our arms around each other again. I looked up into her beautiful brown eyes, and I could feel myself melting in her arms again. Then I sighed and laid my head sideways across her chest. I could feel her heart beating fast and hard.