Tell it to My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered my mouth with my hand as I burst out laughing and lowered myself back down upon her. It took her a few seconds, but then Wendy started laughing too. "My God Lilly, how many hickies did you give me?"

"Fourteen" I giggled out.

"Fourteen!!!!.... Why?.... Why so many?"

I had to think of something romantic so she wouldn't get mad at me. I sat back up again. I looked deep into her eyes. And with a very loving and serious look......

"There's one hickie for every reason why I love you," I said in my cutest voice. She couldn't be mad at me now. Besides, I loved her so much, I knew I could come up with fourteen reasons if she asked..... probably more.

She held out her arms to hug me and I dropped back down to her. "You naughty little vixen" she whispers into my ear. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know Wendy, but I know one thing. I can't wait to see you walking around the locker room, next to gym class." I said as the giggles spilled out of me.

That earned me a nice, I mean nice hard smack on my ass. I loved it. Then she rolled me over on my back again and started kissing me. I greedily accepted her tongue into my mouth. We laid there kissing for....I'm not sure how long. I just know I was in heaven. I loved Wendy with all my heart, and I knew she loved me, even if she couldn't say it yet.

There was just one more thing I had to do before our time in the shower was over. I wanted to give her one more orgasm...... with my tongue.

I whispered. "Wendy my love, It's my turn to taste you.... roll over on your back sweetheart...... I want to taste my fantasy girl."

She did as I asked. I started kissing her neck, then I nibbled on her ear. Light moans escaped her mouth as I felt goosebumps on her strong arms. I licked my way down to her collar bone. I licked my way down the center of her chest. I figured her breasts were too sensitive right now, so I stayed away from them. I licked circles around her cute little belly button, it was an 'outie.' I lazily dragged my tongue through the small patch of hair above her pussy. I'm glad she didn't shave it all off. It looks pretty. Maybe I should do the same.

I excitedly dropped down between Wendy's legs and gently pushed them to the sides. My hands shook as her pussy opened up to me like a flower in bloom. It made perfect sense that her pussy was just as gorgeous as the rest of her. Any apprehension I had was gone, any conflict I felt in the past was resolved. I loved this woman beyond measure. I wanted, no, I needed to, I needed to please her as she did me a few minutes ago.

As I brought my face down between her legs, I wanted to tease her as she did me, But I couldn't. My desire to taste her overruled any other thought. Not at all sure of what I'm doing. I just decided to try to do what Wendy did to me.

I laid my stomach completely down on the cool floor of the shower. My nostrils flared as I inhaled her intoxicating aroma. My face happily kissed her pussy, licking her full, thick labia. Sucking it into my mouth. She tasted sweet and delicious. The flavor of her drove my desire to heights I've never known.

My arms wrapped around her thighs. My fingers were able to reach, so I played with her relatively large clit. One finger on each side. It wasn't easy, but with some practice, I was able to get into a rhythm of rubbing and flicking her clit with my fingers while licking and sucking her wet slippery lips. Wendy tasted divine... but I wanted more. I wanted to consummate our lesbian love. I wanted her to cum all over my face, I wanted every drop of her.

I shifted my body so I was laying on my back face up. Wendy read my mind. She knew exactly what I wanted and never hesitated for a second. This is something I was looking forward to since I first started fantasizing about girls. A girl, sitting above my face. Having no choice but to drink everything that she could give me. Wendy got up, then lowered her pussy directly onto my face. She was looking down into my eyes as I looked up into hers. We both wanted this.

I thrust my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Wendy gasped. Then started shifting her hips back and forth. I kept my tongue out as I let her movements put her pussy directly where she wanted contact.

She kept moving her hips, all around, making sure my tongue penetrated every corner of her dripping wet pussy. There was one more thing I wanted, I needed. A final barrier to cross. I needed to fully have her, to fully taste her. Wendy continued to slide her pussy all over my face. During one of her movements, she lifted off my face for a second. I took the opportunity to slide my body under her a little more. My hands gently spread her ass cheeks as my tongue pushed into her butt hole.

A large gasp left her mouth, and she instantly cried out "OH YES LILLY...... OH FUCK YES."

Now she's riding my face a little differently. Rubbing her ass and pussy all over my face... and I'm loving it. "OH FUCK LILLY" she cried out again.

I could taste the sweet juices leaking out of her. I could tell she was experiencing a sexual excitement she never felt before. She reached down with her right hand and started furiously playing with her clit. Her left hand grabbed some of my golden locks and forced my face harder into pussy and ass. I was in some sort of sexual heaven. Blissfully loving every second of my face being used to get her off.

Then I felt her legs tighten around my head as she screamed out my name. "YES LILLY.....OH FUCK YES.... LILLY.... DON'T STOP.....I'M CUMMING!!!"

I couldn't stop. Her deliciousness started flowing out of her like a small stream. I blissfully drank and swallowed as much as I could. The rest dripped all over my face.

I could tell Wendy wanted to say something, but all that came out were unintelligible grunts. Her legs started quivering uncontrollably and she slowly fell on her left side. Either she forgot to, or she didn't want to, let go of my head, and I followed her into her side. I didn't stop, I wouldn't stop, I just kept licking Wendy. Her ass, her pussy, her clit. Her entire body was now shaking. Her breathing was stunted and rough.

Finally, she released my hair. I took that as my cue to stop as well. Using the jaws of life, I extricated my head from her muscular legs. With what little strength I had left, I crawled up and placed my face next to hers. Her eyes were closed. Her breathing was labored, and deep. Even like this, she was the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen. I let her catch her breath as I kissed all around her pretty face.

As muscular as she was everywhere else, her face was as soft as pudding. I could do this for hours, I thought to myself. After a minute, her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Hi Sweetheart," I said.

Her breathing was a little ragged and in mock anger, she said, "Hi sweetheart yourself.......you almost killed me....... is there such a thing as death by orgasm?" Wendy continued. "Holy fuck, Lilly. I won't be the same for a week. That was like a dozen orgasms all at once. I really passed out!"

I started to give her more little kisses all over her face. She closed her eyes, resting, just enjoying the love I was showing her. She didn't seem to mind that my face was sticky with her juices.

Then I rolled her halfway, so we were side by side. I loved just looking at her sometimes. Her perfect face, her bright pink lips, her now flushed cheeks. I started to stare into her eyes. A warm loving feeling washed over me, my heart filled to the brim with love for her. At that point, time was a construct that had no meaning. I don't know how much time had passed as we laid there. Just looking into each other's eyes. Nor did I care. I didn't want this beautiful moment to end.

I looked away from Wendy's face for just a moment. Reflecting what a wonderful thing had just happened. I just made love to another girl for the first time in my life AND I told her that I loved her...... She didn't say it back, but I was fine with that. I could sense her love for me. She didn't NEED to say it.

My mind was processing all this information and I was just staring off into space. When something in the distance started to come into focus. It was the clock through the window of the gym teacher's office. I could see it was well after 5 pm. My jaw dropped and my eyes went wide. Wendy sensed my fright and saw my astonished look. She knew immediately why. She spun her head around towards the clock.

We both said "SHIT" at the same time. We got up, ran out of the showers, dried off, and dressed in record time. Wendy saying "shit" about every 30 seconds.

Wendy was telling me she was going to be in so much trouble, she was supposed to have been home more than an hour ago to cook dinner. Lucky for me, my parents worked late most nights. I wasn't in as much trouble as Wendy. Although I did have 5 text messages from my mother. I was going to have to come up with some convincing lie..... I'll think about that later.

Wendy told me she was going to lie to her mother and say she was practicing foul shots in the gym and lost track of time.

We were headed to our usual exit, the side entrance of the school. Wendy was practically running, I was only two steps behind her but losing ground when she got to the door.

"STOP"...... I yelled. She did, she looked back at me, saw the sad and scared look on my face. She pushed aside her worry about being late for just a moment.

She walked back to me. Looked deep into my eyes. Tenderly placed her hands on each side of my face. And kissed me. Kissed me with the same passion as our first kiss. It was wonderful. I caressed the back of her head, gently pushing my fingers through her still wet hair. She did the same to me. Our tongues happily danced again in each other's mouths.

In my mind, I was begging God to never let this moment end. But of course, it had to. She had to leave.

We broke our kiss and I swooned. She held me for a few seconds, then she smiled back at me.

Wendy finally said those words, the words that filled my heart with joy, the words that made me cry. "I love you too Lilly Stapleton. I have for a while now. And I will love you for as long as I live."

Then she gave me a small sweet kiss, turned and bolted out the door.........

**********

The next day at school I couldn't find Wendy anywhere. Not by her locker, or in the bathroom. I even checked the principal's office area. I was getting worried. I had this strange sense of dread. Since we hadn't exchanged phone numbers yet, I had no way of contacting her. I did see her friend, I think her best friend, Carol at lunch. She was uncharacteristically sitting by herself at a corner table.

I stood across the table from her. "Hi Carol, have you seen Wendy?" I said with concern in my voice, though hoping she didn't pick up on it. Carol was your typical pretty, freckled face Irish girl, with long curly red hair that she let flow all around her. Not my type, but cute as a button, and street smart.

"Oh Hi Lilly, um.... no I haven't, and now that you mentioned it, she didn't respond to my text this morning either." She said nonchalantly. But her raised eyebrow told me she picked up on my concern.

"Why is something wrong?" She continued.

"I hope not," I said, looking around the room, partly looking for Wendy and part trying to not make eye contact with her. "I just usually run into her by now that's all."

"Hey, this wouldn't happen to have anything to do with you two running out of the locker room around 5 o'clock yesterday, would it?"

Now she had a concerned voice. And I had a wide-eyed, shocked look on my face. Did she see us? Crap. But how? "Sit down for a second Lilly, please." Her voice was a little calmer. "I know about you and Wendy."

"What do you mean, me and Wendy?" I said wide-eyed and a little nervous, trying to bluff my way out of this. "Lilly, I know what happened in the girl's shower yesterday..... well I sort of know, it was fairly obvious from the noises you two were making" her calm voice continued." I was in the school newspaper office with the door open, which is directly across the hall from the locker room door, I heard EVERYTHING."

Now I was caught,.... red-handed as it were. What was she going to do with this information? Was she going to 'out' us? She runs the school newspaper for God's sake!

I was so worried, but then I thought, 'she's Wendy's best friend, she wouldn't do that. And there was absolutely no judgmental tone in her voice.'

I looked down at the floor, I could feel my face turning red. And then I also thought, 'I have no reason to be ashamed, I love Wendy, I mean, I'd rather the whole school not know about it, but if Carol knows, then so what..' I looked back up at her, she smiled knowingly.

"It's OK Lilly, I'm happy for the both of you"..... Carol said with a friendly smile. " Did Wendy tell you she had a crush on you since junior year?" Her smile got a little bigger.

"I'm so glad you two finally hooked up, if I had to hear one more time about how beautiful your eyes are, I was gonna scream!" She laughed as she said it.

I was dumbstruck... I just looked at her. I must have looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights. I didn't know what to say. What the hell do you say when someone just told you they heard you having mind-blowing sex with their best friend?

She reached over and put her hand on top of my hand."Don't worry Lilly, your secret is safe with me." She said, as her smirk got even bigger.

"Thank you, Carol, I... I don't know what to say. Wendy is really lucky to have such a great friend as you." My appreciation, evident in my voice.

Then, as I was looking at Carol, I noticed she was looking over my left shoulder. Her eyes got wide, and a cheeky grin slowly formed on her face. I turned to look in the same direction. There, standing in the cafeteria doorway was my love, my angel.... Wendy.... In a dark blue mid-thigh pleated skirt and white blouse? Wow...My heart started racing. Her hair was worn loose and down around her shoulders. A pleasing amount of makeup, and flats.

I wanted to run across the cafeteria and jump into her arms. Partly because I was so relieved she was ok and partly because.......wow! It was a very strange sensation, going from complete worry to unbridled excitement. With Carol's hand still on top of mine and sensing what I wanted to do.

"Play it cool Lilly." Came the quiet, yet sensible words of Carol. "Just let her come over here to us."

I wasn't a hundred percent sure if I could do that. Carol pushed a little harder on my hand. "Lilly.... just turn back around towards me. She's not walking anywhere else but here." Her calm and sensitive voice worked at calming me down.

"OK.... " As I told myself to breathe. "But, do you see how...... Wow!" I tried to continue.

"Lilly, when she gets here, don't make a big deal about it. Just say hi like you normally would." Just more sensible words I didn't want to hear. But I did just like she said.

Wendy sat down next to me, closer than she needed to be, as usual, thank you God. At first, my heart rate was up because I was so worried about her. Now my heart rate was up because...... wow! Our hips and shoulders are touching. It took every ounce of restraint I had to not kiss her, kiss her right here in front of the whole cafeteria. "Hi Wendy, nice skirt!" My nervous and excited voice squeaked, and cracked badly. They both looked at me, and a second later started laughing. I had to admit, I must have sounded pretty funny.

So I laughed at myself too. "Yours looks pretty too, Lilly," Wendy said as she put her arm around me and gave me a sideways hug. My head just naturally leaned against her broad shoulder and I stopped worrying for the first time that morning.

"We thought something happened to you, Wendy?" I said in a calm but concerned voice, as I looked at her pretty outfit. Wendy slid her right hand that was already under the table, over to my lap. She found my hand fidgeting with the hem of my skirt.

I instantly grabbed her hand with a vise-like grip, then I eased up and intertwined our fingers. I could feel her love pouring from her hand into mine. My deep gaze into her eyes returned the love.

"Well", Carol said as she was looking in my direction. "I can't speak for 'lover girl' over here, but I wasn't that concerned. Although you didn't answer my text this morning Wendy. What happened?" Carol pretended not to be concerned, but we all saw through it.

"Lover girl?!.....Lilly?!.....what?...." Wendy stuttered.

Giving Wendy's hand a knowing squeeze I said. "Give it up Wendy," I sighed, "Carol knows what exactly happened yesterday."

"But....but how?" Wendy questioned. Half smiling and shifting her gaze between me and Carol.

Carol smiled widely as she repeated the story for Wendy. "I was in the student newspaper office right across the hall. I heard all the "fuck yes's" and "oh Gods" and other pleasure screams. Then several minutes later I saw the two of you run out of there like the place was on fire"....." Then giving us a mock stern look Carol continued. "You two are gonna have to learn to make a lot less noise if you plan to do that again." Her smile was so big it was hard to understand the last few words. I could tell, she loved teasing her best friend like that. And I couldn't help but laugh too. Soon, we all were laughing.

Still grinning, Carol said, "I mean, I like sex as much as the next girl, so It's fine with me. You two can go at it like a couple of rabbits.... doesn't bother me at all. In fact, Wendy, you seem to be glowing...." then Carol broke into a small laugh. Then quickly changed the subject. "Hey, we have 10 minutes before we have to go to class, let's go out for a smoke."

"Let's go out for a smoke?" Wendy chuckled, then continued. "Carol you're the only one of us that smokes"

"So, come out with me while I have a smoke then," Carol implored. "Come on, it's nice out."

Wendy looked down at me and squeezed my hand. "Is it alright with you if we keep her company while she has a smoke? I usually do." After yesterday, I could never say no to Wendy. I would follow her anywhere or do anything she said.

So the three of us went outside, the noon-day September sun warmed my face, and the light breeze then cooled it. The smells of arriving autumn hung in the air. We walked around the back of the school by the huge, yet surprisingly, odorless trash compactor. It must have recently been emptied and cleaned because it had a light disinfectant smell to it. I looked around and noticed it completely shielded us from sight in almost every direction.

There was a 6-foot long park bench along the half-wall next to a small hill, opposite the side of the compactor. Carol said this was where the maintenance guys came out for their smoke break.

She said she would chat with them once in a while. That's how she knew they were all at a safety seminar, today and wouldn't be around. We all sat down on the bench. It was Carol, then Wendy, then me. I looked over at Wendy, our eyes met. A naughty smile slowly crept across her face as her pretty brown eyes lit up. She mentally told me to kiss her.

We half-turned toward each other. Our eyes locked. We put our hands on each other's faces. I slowly leaned in a little and closed my eyes and let her lips come to mine. I reveled in the softness and strawberry flavor. My nostrils flared, inhaling the fragrance of her perfume. Causing my mind to never forget this moment. I let my hands frolic through her thick black hair. All of this caused me to let out a moan. As it turned out, a somewhat loud moan, I cared not.

I started picking up all kinds of signals from Wendy as our tongues made love to each other. I broke our kiss, and leaned back, and looked at Wendy. "Are you sure?" I said, tilting my head and answering her mental command to me. She nodded yes.